Rest in Peace elliewyatt

Foggy

Re: Rest in Peace elliewyatt

Post by Foggy » Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:19 am

I miss Ellie, one of the first to realize that I don't mind being teased mercilessly until I cry myself to sleep every night, boo hoo, poor me. :violin: :crying: She was an amazingly fun lady. I'm jealous of realist, who got to meet her in person.

I also miss ducktape, SueDB, Cornet67, and ElaineSoCal, all of whom hopefully have good wifi, wherever they are, and can still keep up with our raucous little playpen.

And I wonder about people like Joe Ruby and Esseff44 and others who I know were relatively elderly and who simply disappeared over the years.

I hope they're all OK.
Any time my questions are all fully answered, I know I'm asking the wrong questions. - Bernard Samson

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:22 am

Off Topic
kate520 wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:15 am
Does phpbb have a chat function? Reading back on this thread, I remember what fun that was.
We have a chat room but nobody uses it so I dropped the link. If there's interest in reviving it, let's discuss in some other thread.
Any time my questions are all fully answered, I know I'm asking the wrong questions. - Bernard Samson

Tink

Post by Tink » Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:39 pm

I can't believe it has been eight years, as it still seems like yesterday. Miss her terribly. Would love to hear her take on today's issues.

:brokenheart:

Return to “Announcements”