FOGBOW INDITED FOR MURDER, you knew this day would come!

Maybenaut

Re: FOGBOW INDITED FOR MURDER, you knew this day would come!

Post by Maybenaut » Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:39 am

boots wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:53 pm
Maybenaut wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:09 pm

Really? There’s plenty of other stuff to mock besides people’s physical deformities.
My initial reaction was to want to point out that this thread is replete with references to the appearance of this group of ne'erdowells.

But that's a bs justification. Their appearance isn't the problem and there are things of merit to criticize. Like their actions. My apologies.

If the Supreme Rooster wishes to delete that post, no problem here.
Off Topic

We’ve had discussions on and off about where the line is, and it’s not always clear.

Appearance isn’t always the issue. Personally, I think it’s OK to mock people’s appearance that is the result of a choice that they made, because what I’m really mocking is the choice. Haircuts, tats, clothing choices (where it truly is a choice), are all on the table, IMO.

Even then, for me at least, the results of some choices are so tragic that I can’t mock them. Others might feel differently about that.

I don’t think there’s any need for Foggy to zap the post. These conversations are worth having every now and then.
"Hey! You know, we left this England place because it was bogus. So if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too." - Thomas Jefferson

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:47 pm

Off Topic
I was mildly curious about what caused that woman's unfortunate appearance, but I understand from a comment or two above that the facial posture is typical of severe loss of teeth, not alleviated by use of dentures. Loss of teeth is also a side effect of chronic methamphetamine abuse, which seems to be prevalent amongst these folk, but perhaps it is inappropriate to infer that that was the cause without evidence — although I don't feel those unpleasant and ridiculous people deserve those courtesies.

Best to mock their clear and obvious choices (such as their idiotic shirts) and ignore physical attributes that might or might not be under their control or a consequence of their choices. Which seems to be the received wisdom here. We don't know why she lost her teeth or why she doesn't use dentures.

They are nasty and stupid people.

boots

Post by boots » Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:21 pm

Maybenaut wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:39 am
boots wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:53 pm
Maybenaut wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:09 pm

Really? There’s plenty of other stuff to mock besides people’s physical deformities.
My initial reaction was to want to point out that this thread is replete with references to the appearance of this group of ne'erdowells.

But that's a bs justification. Their appearance isn't the problem and there are things of merit to criticize. Like their actions. My apologies.

If the Supreme Rooster wishes to delete that post, no problem here.
Off Topic

We’ve had discussions on and off about where the line is, and it’s not always clear.

Appearance isn’t always the issue. Personally, I think it’s OK to mock people’s appearance that is the result of a choice that they made, because what I’m really mocking is the choice. Haircuts, tats, clothing choices (where it truly is a choice), are all on the table, IMO.

Even then, for me at least, the results of some choices are so tragic that I can’t mock them. Others might feel differently about that.

I don’t think there’s any need for Foggy to zap the post. These conversations are worth having every now and then.
Agreed.

boots

Post by boots » Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:29 pm

Sam the Centipede wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:45 pm
:snippity:

It ends with this promise that sovcits like ABC never keep:
Affiant Further Sayeth Naught
Please say further naught!

:snippity:
Instead of the Knights Who Say Ni!, they are the Affiants Who Say Naught!

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar » Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:19 pm

Whatever; just be careful around the shrubberies.
The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:23 pm

RoadScholar wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:19 pm
And rabbits.

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:54 am

I LOVE rabbits, they are my favorites, have studied their spiritual impact and symbolism. (Nota knows that :P )

How is Adam going to serve us? Haven't gotten anything yet and that Affidavit is old. Agree with Realist we should be panicked, but how can we get some inside dirt on what Adam's plans are? 8-) Is he sending Lane Hudson to perform citizen's arrests? How long is this going to take?

Rodger B. Dowdell, Jr. certainly knows how to help Adam. Or even GimmyTruth, where has he been? He should be able to join the complaint, Rodger could help them both. Heck, maybe, maybe they can get the best, Inger Garcia, the Clarence Darrow of South Florida. If not, maybe Inger would be great as Fogbow's outside counsel, spreading her magic all over another courtroom getting fabulous results.

So still wondering, what's the next step here? What does Adam need to do to show he's not just another loser keyboard warrior or is that settled?

I think Fogbow should counter-propose that we meet Adam at SubliMotion in Ibiza and over the 20 course dinner Adam buys us, we'll resolve our differences. Think Adam is ready to pick up the tab to tell us more about the anguish and heartbreak our posts caused.
SubliMotion
€1,500 ($2380)

Yes, you read that right. The 12-seat restaurant at the Hard Rock Hotel charges a €1,500 a head for its 20-course dinner. Open only during the island’s summer season (June 1 to September 30), SubliMotion offers diners an immersive, culinary-entertainment experience, which includes virtual reality elements, laser light shows, and projection mapping in a room. If Willy Wonka had a restaurant, this could be it. Think edible entrance tickets, a variety of seafood cooked in a shell and a DIY salad that guests pick from vegetables that appear to be growing out of the table.
Foggy, can you reach out and find out his deadline for how many are going to Ibiza so he can book the flights and rooms?
Avatar Photo: Rusty, the All American Squirrel, was given Karl P. Koenigs' gun. Rusty: "Sucks to be you, Karl."
Don't miss Fogbow's favorite show, "Mama June: From Not To Hot: "The Road To Intervention"

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:41 am

I seriously doubt Benny has either a passport or driving license, I suspect he is too much of a not sovcit to fall in to that contractual trap, so I 'm betting Spain is right out, and what with Benny's ever so heaping boatload of life skills I would actually suspect that even Denny's is right out of his price point. I also suspect that he is of the GIL school of legal service in that he just doesn't do any, either.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Tiredretiredlawyer
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 1 dog, 1 cat, and 1 horse, 4 granddogs, and one grandcat.

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:45 am

pipistrelle wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:23 pm
RoadScholar wrote:
And rabbits.
Run away!!
A 19th Amendment Centennial Moment: African-American Naomi Anderson was a leader in the suffrage movement in the west, a published poet, barber, community activist, and teacher.

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar » Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:06 pm

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:45 am
pipistrelle wrote:
RoadScholar wrote:
And rabbits.
Run away!!
Good idea. Tha' thing's a killer!
X3

Whip

Post by Whip » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:58 pm

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:45 am
pipistrelle wrote:
RoadScholar wrote:
And rabbits.
Run away!!
lol!

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious » Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:56 pm

It's been 11 more days and nothing has happened. I've even had Adam as my avatar photo and he's so unkempt and dirty looking that it's been difficult. So until Adam gets his act together and FILES HIS INDICTMENT, I'm switching (for now) to a young photo of Roger Stone. Take that, Adam!

Fogbow and Roger are waiting for your call Adam. What's the holdup?

youngroger.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Avatar Photo: Rusty, the All American Squirrel, was given Karl P. Koenigs' gun. Rusty: "Sucks to be you, Karl."
Don't miss Fogbow's favorite show, "Mama June: From Not To Hot: "The Road To Intervention"

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar » Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:51 pm

AKA "A Portrait of the Sociopath as a Young Man."
X3

Return to “Announcements”