Official Fogbow Meetup - Oct. 11th TO 13th - Myrtle Beach, SC

neonzx

Re: Official Fogbow Meetup - Oct. 11th TO 13th - Myrtle Beach, SC

Post by neonzx »

Foggy wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:00 am
Oh yeah, forgotted to mention the Aquarius is an open-carry hotel. :?
No matter as didn't Obama grant us all license and immunity under Fast and Furious or some such thing? We be packing. Fear the Fogbow? :think: :?
:smoking:
To which Trump replied, Fuck the law. I don't give a fuck about the law. I want my fucking money.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

neonzx wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:33 am
Foggy wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:00 am
Oh yeah, forgotted to mention the Aquarius is an open-carry hotel. :?
No matter as didn't Obama grant us all license and immunity under Fast and Furious or some such thing? We be packing. Fear the Fogbow? :think: :?
:smoking:
At least one of the room doors has a bullet hole, so y'all'll be right at home.

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

URGENT

Hey Foggy! I don't know if you can get another room at the Aquarius at this late date, it's a tough place to book, but looking at Miki Booth's support for Joe Arpaio 2020, saw that Juanita Brodderick was hugely onboard with Miki and Joe (see Arpaio 2020 topic).

Even better, Juanita is available! What a dynamite speaker she would be at the Meetup!!! It's late but if you get on it RIGHT THIS MINUTE, dreams can come true!
JB.JPG

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hey! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favorite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot -- Family Crisis!" New Season in starts 3/27 9/8C March on weTV!

Foggy
Occupation: Hayseed from North Cackilacki, Space Cadet, and your benevolent Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

:like:
America Is Closed For The Duration - Thanks, Obama

(Fogbow on PayPal)

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo »

But Miki & Juanita might fight over Walt if they all show up, and you just know somebody'll get darted by a ninja frogman.
Image Image Image Image Image

realist

Post by realist »

Estiveo wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:03 pm
But Miki & Juanita might fight over Walt if they all show up, and you just know somebody'll get darted by a ninja frogman.
:lol:
ImageX 4 ImageX36

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

Estiveo wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:03 pm
:lol: :thumbs: Fogbow finalist for best sentence in a comedy and drama.

You're so right Estiveo, thank you. Springer-like, I think my money would be on Miki for this match up, but Juanita is pretty tough too and she has decades of experience. Tough call. Odds? And now that you mention it, you're right -- Far too often ninja frogmen and criminal removers of auto parts resulting in "hot combustible fumes" somehow just "appear" when birfers, sovcits & other subjects/experiments of our Fogbow family get together. Maybe we should form a committee.
Hey! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favorite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot -- Family Crisis!" New Season in starts 3/27 9/8C March on weTV!

Foggy
Occupation: Hayseed from North Cackilacki, Space Cadet, and your benevolent Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

"There is no monument dedicated to the memory of a committee."
- Lester J. Pourciau

(Fogbow on PayPal)

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo »

So, that close to Halloween, is the meetup going to have its own costume ball? I bet there'd be at least a half-dozen Walts in attendance.
ABBC3_SPOILER_SHOW
I've heard this bull before.

Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Okay, I'm officially not going to be needed to save the Blue Oval that weekend, so I'm at least entertaining the possibility that I might come. Due to my current injury, I can't properly drive, so airport and is there a shuttle?
Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

Tiredretiredlawyer
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 1 dog, 1 cat, and 1 horse, 4 granddogs, and one grandcat.

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Gregg wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:37 pm
Okay, I'm officially not going to be needed to save the Blue Oval that weekend, so I'm at least entertaining the possibility that I might come. Due to my current injury, I can't properly drive, so airport and is there a shuttle?
No shuttle. Airport is near Myrtle Beach in S.C.
A 19th Amendment Centennial Moment:
The 19th Amendment was first introduced to Congress in 1878, yet it was not approved by Congress until 1919 – 41 years later.
- https://legaldictionary.net/19th-amendment/

Foggy

Post by Foggy »

I'm adding you to the super sekrit usergroup and bumping the sekrit thread with the correct hotel name and other information.

Gimme a sec ...

(Fogbow on PayPal)

Foggy

Post by Foggy »

Bonus - now Crybaby Fitzpatrick is desperately trying to figure out how to get into the sekrit usergroup. Good luck with that, Crybaby! :mrgreen:

(Fogbow on PayPal)

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo »

Poor Walt's gonna end up in a locked psychiatric ward if he doesn't mellow out.

Foggy

Post by Foggy »

Yeah well, just in case, I am bringing hard copies of the two decisions by the Tennessee Court of Criminal Appeals upholding his convictions for aggravated perjury, extortion, and tampering with court records (of course, what really happened was he stole the grand jury records, as documented by the Court of Criminal Appeals).

So if the need arises, I'll be able to show anyone who asks that Lieutenant Cdr. Crybaby Fitzpatrick is a convicted felon, a convicted liar, a convicted thief, and a convicted extortioner. Whereas I have gotten a few speeding tickets in the past, nothing worse. :-

I think anyone who looks at the situation will understand that we're being stalked by a deranged and demented career criminal.

Do you know what the basis for his conviction for extortion was? He spread false information about Jeff Cunningham in order to try to unfairly limit his freedom, in particular, his freedom to sit as foreman of the McMinn County grand jury. Read the decision by the Court of Criminal Appeals. It explains that in detail.

Of course, Crybaby Fitzpatrick is too stupid to learn his lesson, so now he's spreading false information about me in order to try to unfairly limit my freedom, in particular, by trying to have me arrested for various alleged crimes that I clearly never committed.

I'm putting together a package for the prosecutors in McMinn County describing, point-by-point, with a lot of supporting evidence, the similarities between his crusade against Jeff Cunningham and his crusade against me. Of course, the second time you get convicted of the same crime, you generally get a much stiffer sentence, because you didn't learn your lesson the first time. And he's looking at a second conviction for felony extortion, and a second (and no doubt far more lengthy) term in state prison.

And I'll be glad to travel to Athens in order to testify. I liked Athens, it's a nice little town.

So Crybaby has a bright future. That notarized criminal complaint he sent to the sheriff in my county and to the DOJ is going to come back and bite him in the ass. I have screenshots of all his blog posts about me, and a lot more. :mrgreen:

(Fogbow on PayPal)

Sugar Magnolia

Post by Sugar Magnolia »

So Fitzwhoever has actually filed some sort of something against you? This isn't more of the running joke?

Foggy

Post by Foggy »

He filed a notarized criminal complaint against me. He filed it with my local county sheriff and with the federal Department of Justice. He accused me of various crimes, without supplying any evidence for any of them. And he has made it very clear that he is not going to stop extorting me at any time in the future.

He falsely claims that I was disbarred in California (I wasn't). He falsely claims that I conspired with Robert Mueller to "frame" Darren Huff.

What he's doing to me is exactly what he did to Jeff Cunningham that got him sent to prison for three years.

So it's time for me to take action to protect myself from his vendetta of lies, and if that means putting him back in prison, tough shit.

(Fogbow on PayPal)

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check »

Don't forget that he tried to arrest Gary Pettway who was also a grand jury foreman. That was in Monroe County. That's where his troubles in Tennessee all began.
"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

Sugar Magnolia

Post by Sugar Magnolia »

Foggy wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:24 pm
He filed a notarized criminal complaint against me. He filed it with my local county sheriff and with the federal Department of Justice. He accused me of various crimes, without supplying any evidence for any of them. And he has made it very clear that he is not going to stop extorting me at any time in the future.

He falsely claims that I was disbarred in California (I wasn't). He falsely claims that I conspired with Robert Mueller to "frame" Darren Huff.

What he's doing to me is exactly what he did to Jeff Cunningham that got him sent to prison for three years.

So it's time for me to take action to protect myself from his vendetta of lies, and if that means putting him back in prison, tough shit.
We should probably have a thread with copies of all his filings and your responses so we can keep up.

Foggy

Post by Foggy »

Look at what he's doing TODAY. We're going to have a meeting of totally law-abiding citizens in Myrtle Beach for a few days, because we happen to like each other and want to meet up in person. We've committed no crimes and several of the people coming weren't even members of Politijab in April 2010. We're planning nothing illegal at all, and none of us are convicted felons.

But he has alerted several law enforcement agencies in the hope that he can ruin our meetup by lying about us. He can't realistically believe that any of us might be arrested, so he is just trying to disrupt our fun weekend.

We make fun of him and discuss how crazy and stupid he is. That's a legally protected activity, under the First Amendment to the US Constitution. If he doesn't like it, he doesn't have to read this website. But instead of ignoring us, he spreads false information about us to government agencies in order to limit our freedom and disrupt our lives. That same activity got him sent to prison for three years, but he's doing it again.

Mind you, there's no emergency. We're still going to be having a great fun weekend in Myrtle Beach, there's nothing he can do about that. And right after that is the busiest time of the year for my wife and I in the business we run together. It may be January before I complete the package of evidence I'm sending to the prosecutors in McMinn County, but I'll be sure to provide a very organized and compelling case with plenty of evidence to support it.

Did he really think I was going to do nothing while he spends the rest of his days trying to get me arrested based on nothing but lies and slander? I've talked this over with my wife and we're agreed that it's time to show the authorities what he's been doing to us.

And if you remember, the prosecutors in McMinn County were very grateful to have this website as a resource for information about him while they were taking him to task for what he did to Jeff Cunningham. They're friends of the Fogbow, too.

Of course, he has zero chance of ever causing me to be arrested for anything at all. He's a punk and a pest, not a threat to me or my family. But then, he had zero chance of getting Jeff Cunningham arrested (or disbarred, which he also tried). He was just a punk and a pest to Cunningham, not a real threat of any kind.

But punks go to prison when they spend their lives trying to threaten and annoy decent folks. It's worth a few hours of my time to see if I can get him sent back there. :smoking:

Or maybe I'm just giving him something to think about over the next 9 days before the meetup. Wouldn't it be terrible if he got all scared and stressy? I think that would be a little mean and it wouldn't be very nice at all. :mrgreen:

(Fogbow on PayPal)

Sugar Magnolia

Post by Sugar Magnolia »

Now I'm doubly sorry I have to miss this meet-up. I've never been arrested and it's on my bucket list. I'll be so jealous if you all get hauled down to the pokey and I'm not there.

Foggy

Post by Foggy »

I hereby do solemnly swear and affirm to you that none of us are going to be arrested or even mildly chided by any law enforcement agencies of any kind.

My big plan is to give a few people a lesson in the intricacies of miniature golf. :mrgreen:

(Fogbow on PayPal)

Somerset

Post by Somerset »

Foggy wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:49 pm

But punks go to prison when they spend their lives trying to threaten and annoy decent folks. It's worth a few hours of my time to see if I can get him sent back there. :smoking:

:wave: Hi Walt!
Gee, wouldn't it be ironic if 'ol Walt paved the way to fulfill Estiveo's prediction ;)

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

Sugar Magnolia wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:13 pm
Now I'm doubly sorry I have to miss this meet-up. I've never been arrested and it's on my bucket list. I'll be so jealous if you all get hauled down to the pokey and I'm not there.
You could have just arrested yourself. You could have yanked your own arm while fingerprinting yourself (when I was fingerprinted for FBI and State Police background checks, the officer was surprisingly 'assertive' with the process).

I do wonder what set Fitzpatrick off this summer.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo »

Nobody told me there'd be miniature golf! Now I'm doubly sad I can't attend.

Return to “Announcements”