A resource for searching state court systems

Foggy

A resource for searching state court systems

Post by Foggy » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:36 pm

Any time my questions are all fully answered, I know I'm asking the wrong questions. - Bernard Samson

GlimDropper

Re: A resource for searching state court systems

Post by GlimDropper » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:12 pm

Does anyone know how to publicly accesses dockets for the Texas State Securities Board?

There is a grimy little MLM underbelly company who received a C&D order in Texas (more info, including the case number at that link). Their deadline to respond was the 11th of this month and they seem a little more closed mouth than usual about the topic, except of course for the company handing down some pharmaceutical grade Hopeium on the issue (oh yes, there has never been a better time to go cash out of pocket and reinvest in Mintage and Kala).

The Texas State Securities Board's website has no updated information, anyone who can find something new has my gratitude.
Edit: And ETA: Thank you Mimi for the content linked to in Foggy's OP.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:23 pm

Sounds like a fun incestuous little group grope. I think they should call it sucker mining though. I wonder why the SEC isn't interested, Maybe it is just a local issue.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper » Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:46 am

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:23 pm
Sounds like a fun incestuous little group grope. I think they should call it sucker mining though. I wonder why the SEC isn't interested, Maybe it is just a local issue.
January of this year, two ponzi/pyramid cryptocurrency schemes (BitConnect and USI Tech) imploded within days of each other, one thing the two had in common was an emergency C&D order out of Texas. There have been C&Ds issued from other States and Canadian provinces as well so it wasn't just a Texas thing. Texas does seem to be more proactive in slapping down obvious illegal money making schemes, I can't account for it but am sorta glad that it's happening.

July 11th of this year, a Wednesday as it happened the Texas C&D landed on them. They waited almost a full week before officially acknowledging the issue and the response was total bull shit, leaving the field wondering for more than a weekend.

These collective companies are charging affiliates $3,500 (now $4000) for a "Kala" Mining rig, the hardware is outdated enough that it's manufacturer no longer lists them on their website (the is a bit of a back story here) but they do still sell then on Amazon, for $260.

They are now selling $30 "antminers" for $500 but that includes a bonus of 500 Mintage Mining's Hash Rate Units, which with almost clock like precision, always seem to repay the investor no less than 1%/week or about a 52% ROI/Year, for three years. Oh, and the justification for this claim for the need of this new router, they will make the company more Compliant. For what ever the hell reason.

These people are, in my personal opinion, are making a naked cash grab. Neither Bittconnect or USI Tech even bothered to respond to Texas' C&D, they were too busy hiding money to care about the fallout. My hunch is that these companies will respond, then beg for the latest hearing date possible. And between now and then, bleed their affiliate base dry.

Hence the question I asked above.

Return to “Announcements”