▼▲ Next Fogbow Virtual Meetup - Post-Insurrection Edition - Tues., Jan. 12, 7:30 p.m.

Foggy

▼▲ Next Fogbow Virtual Meetup - Post-Insurrection Edition - Tues., Jan. 12, 7:30 p.m.

Post by Foggy »

Fogbow Virtual Meetup - Post-Insurrection Edition

NOTICE: NEXT WEEK WE'LL MEET ON WEDNESDAY, JAN. 20 (Inauguration Day)!

Time: Jan 12, 2021 07:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87997803212?p ... Mbk5mZz09
Meeting ID: 879 9780 3212
Passcode: 652631

I hope y'all are still wearing your seat belts!
Tiredretiredlawyer
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 2 dogs, 1 cat, and 1 horse, and 4 granddogs and one grandcat.

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

I'll be a little late zooming tomorrow. I'll be taking a virtual tour of "Boston by Foot" including the North Church. My mom loved this area of Boston and I have never been. :-D

"Why Iron-man and why not Fe-male? This joke is not for everyone." - Monde Mobsinner Bakaqana to The Science Nerds on Twitter.
Foggy

Post by Foggy »

That's fine, we don't issue beatings until you have 3 tardies. :mrgreen:

Oh yeah, this one is tonight!

Foggy

Post by Foggy »

Ten minute warning.

Jez

Post by Jez »

Waits impatiently for the call to start....

I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet, strange, I am ungrateful to those teachers.

~Khalil Gibran
June bug

Post by June bug »

You and me both, Jez!

Foggy

Post by Foggy »

REMINDER: NEXT WEEK, WEDNESDAY NIGHT, AFTER THE INAUGURATION (and whatever madness accompanies it :cantlook:), 7:30 EASTERN.

RVInit

Post by RVInit »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:59 am I'll be a little late zooming tomorrow. I'll be taking a virtual tour of "Boston by Foot" including the North Church. My mom loved this area of Boston and I have never been. :-D
I visited Boston a few years ago and did the foot tour in person. What a great city, I really enjoyed myself. I was there for work and only had one day free to walk around, but so glad I spent it taking in the historical sites.

"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage
Reality Check

Post by Reality Check »

That 90 minutes just Zoomed by. :-D

"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016
Tiredretiredlawyer
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 2 dogs, 1 cat, and 1 horse, and 4 granddogs and one grandcat.

RVInit wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:15 am
Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:59 am I'll be a little late zooming tomorrow. I'll be taking a virtual tour of "Boston by Foot" including the North Church. My mom loved this area of Boston and I have never been. :-D
I visited Boston a few years ago and did the foot tour in person. What a great city, I really enjoyed myself. I was there for work and only had one day free to walk around, but so glad I spent it taking in the historical sites.
The tour was good but late so I missed the ZOOM! :crying:

"Why Iron-man and why not Fe-male? This joke is not for everyone." - Monde Mobsinner Bakaqana to The Science Nerds on Twitter.
Foggy

Post by Foggy »

Yeah, which meant we spent the whole time talking about you.

And some other stuff, a little. :lol:

Tiredretiredlawyer

Foggy wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:41 am Yeah, which meant we spent the whole time talking about you.

And some other stuff, a little. :lol:
I accept all accolades expressed last night!!!!!!

Foggy

Post by Foggy »

We do love you. :bighug:

Tiredretiredlawyer

Foggy wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:13 am We do love you. :bighug:
:kiss:

Return to “Announcements”