Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Maybe not SovCits but people with novel ideas about the law

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Maybe not SovCits but people with novel ideas about the law

Post by johnpcapitalist »

First up for your consideration: Guy driving immense pickup truck gets stopped for illegal left turn in Ohio and claims to be undercover CIA agent (complete with CIA t-shirt). When the cop doesn't buy that, he whips out a fake FBI badge. Cop doesn't go for that either. Man then produces a badge for the DEA. Finally, when none of that works, in an interview with another cop, he explains he's really a Treasury Department agent, though apparently doesn't have a badge for that one.

He's now potentially going to be charged with impersonating a federal agent, which is a felony, and thus no moar gunz if he's convicted. And that's likely to be a heartbreak to this gentleman, who, according to the FBI agent's affadavit, was trying to buy tonz of gunz and having some problems with the necessary paperwork.

It should be no surprise that this gentleman also had more outstanding warrants than fellow oversized pickup truck driver Krazy Kapt Karl.

https://loweringthebar.net/2021/05/man- ... gents.html
woodworker

Re: Maybe not SovCits but people with novel ideas about the law

Post by woodworker »

I don't know why you think that having a felony conviction will impede him in his pursuit for a larger penis. Given his willingness to break the law, as indicated by his behaviour to date, he will lie on his background check in the hope that they don't catch it, or use a straw buyer -- oh wait, we know that good guys would never do that!!
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

woodworker wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 2:04 pm I don't know why you think that having a felony conviction will impede him in his pursuit for a larger penis. Given his willingness to break the law, as indicated by his behaviour to date, he will lie on his background check in the hope that they don't catch it, or use a straw buyer -- oh wait, we know that good guys would never do that!!
All true. However, on the back end, this guy seems to be dim enough that he had a hard time staying off the radar scope. So while he might be able to beat the system as far as acquiring guns after he's convicted for this little peccadillo, felon in possession has got to be one of those cases that prosecutors love because they're so easy to prove:

1. Felon knew he was a felon and No Gunz.
2. Felon was caught with gunz.

Boom. Done. Certain conviction. No scienter or touchy-feely complexity necessary. Bonus points for lying on the forms, because that just adds proof that you knew you weren't supposed to have gunz.
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

Are you sure he isn’t Colonel Flagg from M*A*S*H? :lol: :lol:

“I’m with the CID. I tell people I’m with the CIA so they’ll think I’m with the CIC.” :lol:
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

johnpcapitalist wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 4:06 pm
woodworker wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 2:04 pm I don't know why you think that having a felony conviction will impede him in his pursuit for a larger penis. Given his willingness to break the law, as indicated by his behaviour to date, he will lie on his background check in the hope that they don't catch it, or use a straw buyer -- oh wait, we know that good guys would never do that!!
All true. However, on the back end, this guy seems to be dim enough that he had a hard time staying off the radar scope. So while he might be able to beat the system as far as acquiring guns after he's convicted for this little peccadillo, felon in possession has got to be one of those cases that prosecutors love because they're so easy to prove:

I saw what you did there.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Dude says he is CIA on FB too. Doesn't post much. He has another FB account where he says he lives in Parma and studied at the CIA. And yes it is the same dude cuz I checked.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (93.03 KiB) Viewed 2617 times
Capture1.JPG
Capture1.JPG (34.45 KiB) Viewed 2617 times
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

scirreeve wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 10:25 pm Dude says he is CIA on FB too. Doesn't post much. He has another FB account where he says he lives in Parma and studied at the CIA. And yes it is the same dude cuz I checked.
One of his outstanding warrants may be criminal damaging in North Royalton (next to Parma). There was a warrant in March 2020 and he was arrested on that warrant in April 2020. Not sure how that has turned out.

ETA - and a failure to appear in North Royalton which may be for the above.

101010 :towel:
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

What is it with guys hitting their forties, and all the bolts in their head come loose?
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Mid-life crisis. I suppose it's the men's version of the change, except for men, they just get stupid. I briefly considered a motorcycle. I got over it (I might not have had I still loved up in the rural north, but at least there, it would be safer and more pleasurable due to lack of traffic and lovely scenic roads).
101010 :towel:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Hilarious story JPC, thank you!
There was paperwork in the vehicle showing that he had used the email address ustreasury76Gmoney@gmail.com, and that would have been good enough for me, but apparently the Treasury Department does not use Gmail and its agents tend not to refer to themselves as “G-Money,” so this too was found questionable.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Not sure where to put this but this guy;

Made himself a plastic sherrifs badge based on a photo he make when he was fired from a Sherrifs office
Started driving around in a police style cruiser, painted black and white but with no police markings
With red and blue lights, not legal yellow lights
While working for a company that was 5 hours away, so had no idea what he was up to
Wore a vest with "police" written on it
Carrying a loaded gun
And had a loaded AR in the boot, and some police line tape
Despite the fact his company only handled Traffic management for road crews and the like, not exactly shootout material
Was evasive when asked had he taken an oath about whether he was a police officer.

He was caught when a police officer drove past and said "hang on, that's not one of our cars" drove up and the guy was asleep in the car, and they wok him up and got evasive answers and said "YEEEAAAaaahhhh, something does not smell right, and they got the guy who deals with provate companies to come over, and thats the guy whos bidycam we are looking through

This is the complete stop which is an hour long but is very interesting as it has the cops discussing stuff between them and so forth.

Hic sunt dracones

Return to “Other weirdos”