Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Insurrection II: "Justice for J6" Jan6 Rally "We're Going Back to the Capitol" Sep 18 2021

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Insurrection II: "Justice for J6" Jan6 Rally "We're Going Back to the Capitol" Sep 18 2021

Post by Luke »

POLITICS 08/05/2021 09:58 pm ET Updated 3 days ago
'We're Going Back To The Capitol': Ex Trump Campaign Official Announces 'Huge' Protest
“We’re going to push back on the phony narrative that there was an insurrection," Matt Braynard told former White House strategist Steve Bannon.
headshot
By Mary Papenfuss

The former data chief for Donald Trump’s 2016 campaign has announced a protest next month at the nation’s Capitol — to rail on behalf of so-called “political prisoners” charged in the Jan. 6 insurrection.

“We’re going back to the Capitol, right where it started. And it’s going to be huge,” Matt Braynard told former White House strategist Steve Bannon as he announced the rally on Bannon’s podcast last week.

The protest, “Justice for J6,” has been set for Sept. 18 at the Capitol. It’s being orchestrated by the group Look Ahead America, headed by Braynard.

“As we continue to raise the profiles of these individuals” who have been arrested, it “makes it harder and harder for the left’s phony narrative about an insurrection to stick,” Braynard told Bannon. “We’re going to push back on the phony narrative that there was an insurrection.”

Despite multiple dramatic videos of scenes to the contrary, Braynard told Bannon the crowd that day was “largely peaceful” — and simply “egged on in many cases by the Capitol Police.”
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/matt-bra ... 8157079a71
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Re: Insurrection II: "Justice for J6" "We're Going Back to the Capitol" Sept 18

Post by Slim Cognito »

Do they need a permit and, if so, any chance it will be denied?
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Heh. Let them come. They will have FBI guys in their underwear, and be surrounded by a ring of Police that will NOT have a sense of humour.
Hic sunt dracones
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

Slim Cognito wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:36 pm Do they need a permit and, if so, any chance it will be denied?
They don't need a permit. They're "Merkens"
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
Notaperson

Post by Notaperson »

I think I read somewhere that they already have their permit.
filly

Post by filly »

This time the Capitol Police should be fully armed. Grenade launchers too.
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

simply “egged on in many cases by the Capitol Police.”
If by egged on he means the CP were stoic in the face of their taunts and did not respond, forcing the MAGAts to pound on their faces to see if they were alive, then… yeah?
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

filly wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:20 pm This time the Capitol Police should be fully armed. Grenade launchers too.
Preferably these:

"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

filly wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:20 pm This time the Capitol Police should be fully armed. Grenade launchers too.
Is napalm still a thing?

Asking for a friend.
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

Claymores are very reasonably priced.
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

The big difference on any September rally (well beyond most of those trying to put these together are mainly grifters) is that is missing 2 key things that got the Jan 6 crew all wound up.

1. A large rally where the President and his buttlickers got the crowds all wound up and let them loose on the Capitol.
2 The actual electoral votes were being counted.

I am hoping the Feds have the Oathkeepers and Proud Boys so mixed up that they do not have the strength to coordinate anything large right now. A few leaks of possible informants would not hurt beforehand, so they think remember how easy it is to infiltrate them.
101010 :towel:
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

Water cannons in September?

(Put fluro yellow dye in to make it easier to arrest them all)
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

northland10 wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:57 pm The big difference on any September rally (well beyond most of those trying to put these together are mainly grifters) is that is missing 2 key things that got the Jan 6 crew all wound up.

1. A large rally where the President and his buttlickers got the crowds all wound up and let them loose on the Capitol.
2 The actual electoral votes were being counted.

I am hoping the Feds have the Oathkeepers and Proud Boys so mixed up that they do not have the strength to coordinate anything large right now. A few leaks of possible informants would not hurt beforehand, so they think remember how easy it is to infiltrate them.
This time, they will also lack a federal law enforcement and National Guard community that is reluctant (perhaps on orders from above) to deploy their forces.

I suspect that the LEOs will be out in force, beginning at about 6:00 am and will be fully armed and prepared.

I hope that this time, the policy will not be "catch and release", without even taking names. I hope that, this time, anyone who thinks that they are going to use force or do damage, will find themselves spending the next few days in jail.
p0rtia

Sept 18 2021 - Justice* for J6 Rally at the Capitol

Post by p0rtia »

This probably deserves its own thread. Unfortunately.

Police increasingly concerned about Sept. 18 pro-insurrectionist rally at the US Capitol
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Capitol Police official who led intelligence operations when thousands of pro-Trump rioters descended Jan. 6, is back in charge of intelligence as officials prepare for what’s expected to be another massive rally at the Capitol.

Police officials in Washington are increasingly concerned about the rally, which is planned for September 18 on federal land next to the Capitol. Organizers of the event, known as “Justice for J6,” have said it is meant to demand “justice” for the hundreds of people who have already been charged in connection with January’s insurrection.

They say it will be peaceful but law enforcement officials fear such an event with thousands of people could devolve quickly into violence.
https://wjla.com/news/local/september-1 ... us-capitol
jez
Verified: ✅ Medicated

Re: Sept 18 2021 - Justice* for J6 Rally at the Capitol

Post by jez »

Maybe luck will be on our side and it will be a couple of dozen knuckle draggers in oversized pickups?
“What is better ? to be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort ?”

~Paarthurnax
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Agree with you, P0rtia. Fortunately, there's no electoral vote counting that day, and LE is well aware of their intentions.

Put a topic up Aug 9 at viewtopic.php?f=15&t=832&p=37383&hilit= ... ion#p37383
Insurrection II: "Justice for J6" "We're Going Back to the Capitol" Sept 18
There are a few replies, it can merge into this topic if you'd like. J6 is too short to search and hadn't put rally in, will do that.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Re: Insurrection II: "Justice for J6" Rally "We're Going Back to the Capitol" Sep 18 2021

Post by Foggy »

! Message from: Foggy
Merged the two threads
Out from under. :thumbsup:
p0rtia

Re: Insurrection II: "Justice for J6" Rally "We're Going Back to the Capitol" Sep 18 2021

Post by p0rtia »

Thanks, Foggy! :heart:
Luke

Re: Insurrection II: "Justice for J6" Jan6 Rally "We're Going Back to the Capitol" Sep 18 2021

Post by Luke »

Thanks, Foggy! :heart: And thanks, P0rtia, my favorite Drone Operator :heart:

Added a few more keywords to the title, if you think of any to add so the topic can be found lmk, the topic title is maybe too short. :P
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

p0rtia wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:52 pm This probably deserves its own thread. Unfortunately.

Police increasingly concerned about Sept. 18 pro-insurrectionist rally at the US Capitol
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Capitol Police official who led intelligence operations when thousands of pro-Trump rioters descended Jan. 6, is back in charge of intelligence as officials prepare for what’s expected to be another massive rally at the Capitol.

Police officials in Washington are increasingly concerned about the rally, which is planned for September 18 on federal land next to the Capitol. Organizers of the event, known as “Justice for J6,” have said it is meant to demand “justice” for the hundreds of people who have already been charged in connection with January’s insurrection.

They say it will be peaceful but law enforcement officials fear such an event with thousands of people could devolve quickly into violence.
https://wjla.com/news/local/september-1 ... us-capitol
Congress will not be counting electoral votes on that day, so some of the original motivation will not be there. And most of the legislators will not be in their offices, far from even beeing in assembly.
Phoenix520
Verified:

Re: Insurrection II: "Justice for J6" Jan6 Rally "We're Going Back to the Capitol" Sep 18 2021

Post by Phoenix520 »

Can they yank their permit at this point? I mean, if they expect trouble, why allow it?
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Stupid 1st amendment.
Image Image Image Image
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

They might be able to add in restrictions to ensure more safety, but as Estevo mentions First Amendment. The advantage is that it is a Saturday and the 3 days prior or District/State work days so Congress is not even in active session.

The previous time also had a specific event, and a POTUS with friends who got the whole group going. The biggest threat will be if TFG or one of the new sedition caucus Congresscritters gets the group riled up. I would hope the DOJ and FBI, among others, are listening to the Oathkeeper and Proud Boys chatter. They were part of the reason it ended up like it did.
101010 :towel:
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

I bet its a fizzle. The grass roots useful idiots that this is aimed at are already sweating that they're gonna be arrested any day now, the groups that drive things like this are now full or paranoids wondering if the guy they're talking to is recording it for the FBI and in general the rats are eating their own and are too busy and scared for this.

The "movement" is about fundraising.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

Gregg wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 1:35 am I bet its a fizzle. The grass roots useful idiots that this is aimed at are already sweating that they're gonna be arrested any day now, the groups that drive things like this are now full or paranoids wondering if the guy they're talking to is recording it for the FBI and in general the rats are eating their own and are too busy and scared for this.

Oh, there will be new idiots who think it's a good idea, but they'll not be treated as gently as the previous group, and do you really want to risk getting arrested and outed the way the previous group has been? With the threat of losing your penis privilege at stake?

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”