Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Insurrection II: "Justice for J6" Jan6 Rally "We're Going Back to the Capitol" Sep 18 2021

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Phoenix520
Verified:

Re: Insurrection II: "Justice for J6" Jan6 Rally "We're Going Back to the Capitol" Sep 18 2021

Post by Phoenix520 »

Estiveo wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:24 am Stupid 1st amendment.
Oh yeah, I forgot that insurrection is a protected activity. :?
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Re: Insurrection II: "Justice for J6" Jan6 Rally "We're Going Back to the Capitol" Sep 18 2021

Post by Luke »

This is spreading around Twitter. Didn't confirm James Woods really posted this but if he did with his 2.4M followers he should be permabanned from Twitter and interrograted. This is exactly the kind of insurrectionist bullshit that incites stupid people like that guy at the Library of Congress. How could he be so irresponsible? Too pissed off about it to read his timeline. Damn these people.

Woods.JPG
Woods.JPG (145.52 KiB) Viewed 1705 times
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Obstructionists? He wants the repub scum dragged out by their hair? :thumbsup:

Idiot!
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

If so, Mitch McConnel is so phucked...
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

The fact that they "accidentally" cut out the date makes me think its probably fake. Makes it impossible to verify.

I looked at his account and he has some pretty nice dog pics on it right now.
Hic sunt dracones
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Suranis wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:13 am The fact that they "accidentally" cut out the date makes me think its probably fake. Makes it impossible to verify.

I looked at his account and he has some pretty nice dog pics on it right now.
It’s the kind of crap I’ve seen him say in the past, but I couldn’t find it, and I looked.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

:winner:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Kudos to the guy who went back a year and a half to find that.
Hic sunt dracones
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Thank you, Sugar! It's still horrible and should remind these idiots that tweets never go away, but at least its just a deadender reuse vs. making more trouble now. Thanks again for finding that, was really mad to see him incenting violence. Tho tweets like that were precursers for J6.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

Google is an amazing thing.
raison de arizona

sugar magnolia wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 12:42 pm Google is an amazing thing.
I made the mistake of assuming it was recent. :bag:
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

raison de arizona wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 12:57 pm
Ya. I still say you were meant to think it was recent. The outrage industry is still alive and well.
Hic sunt dracones
realist

Post by realist »

raison de arizona wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 12:57 pm
Me too.
Image X 4
Image X 32
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

The outrage industry is still alive and well.
Isn’t it though? Someone, I can’t remember who, (was it here?) recently quoted War Games - The only way to win is not to play - but it’s hard sometimes to remember. I’m offended on the daily by the stupidity, the pathology of some of the cultists, more so because I remember the Before Times - before Limbaugh and Ailes and their elk cleaving us on purpose so their side could win, before Bob Fucking Dole told the Rethug Convention in ‘96, “It’s nice to talk to some REAL Americans for a change”. Before the Dems became the enemy, the Other.

Well, at least before they started saying it out loud.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Matt Braynard is on Telegram, he's the grifter who raised over $100K on GoFundMe for bogus Election Fraud that was refunded by GFM. Now he's grifting on this event. Matt was a data guy in the disgraced loser's campaign.
Greene, Cawthorn planning to skip Sept. 18 rally as Capitol Hill gears up
Two conservatives who've argued that some who breached the Capitol on Jan. 6 were unfairly prosecuted aren't expected to attend the event defending those rioters.
By OLIVIA BEAVERS, NICHOLAS WU and KYLE CHENEY 09/08/2021 03:52 PM EDT

Amid rising concerns on the Hill about potential violence during a Sept. 18 rally defending those arrested during the Capitol riot, two well-known House conservatives who have described some Jan. 6 insurrectionists as "political prisoners" say they’re not planning to attend this month's event.

Reps. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) and Madison Cawthorn (R-N.C.) expect to skip the so-called Justice for J6 rally on Sept. 18, according to the GOP duo's spokespeople. Matthew Braynard, a former Trump campaign official organizing the event at the foot of the Capitol, has publicly invited all lawmakers to attend, but Cawthorn and Greene — two of the most vocal elected Republicans who have said some who breached the Capitol were unfairly prosecuted — would have been VIP attendees. A spokesperson for Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.), another close ally of former President Donald Trump, did not immediately respond to requests for comment.

As the rally draws closer, congressional security officials are beginning to prepare for potential risks amid heightened scrutiny of lapses in the response to the violence during the Jan. 6 riot led by Trump supporters. While final security decisions had not yet been made on matters like whether to restore the Capitol fencing that recently came down, House Administration Chair Zoe Lofgren (D-Calif.) was set to receive a briefing from Capitol Police Chief Thomas Manger Wednesday afternoon, according to a source familiar with the meeting.

And Speaker Nancy Pelosi invited House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer and Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell to a meeting with Manger in her office about security preparations on Monday. Pelosi told reporters earlier Wednesday she would not get into the specifics of Capitol security, but said: "We intend to have the integrity of the Capitol be intact."
More about security planning: https://www.politico.com/news/2021/09/0 ... ill-510538
Luke

Post by Luke »

Here's Matt Braynard, he posted his full video of an interview with Jessica Schneider of CNN.

An interview with CNN's Jessica Schneider (uncensored).

Bonus: Matty takes a swing at Ron Watkins. The infighting is getting louder.

Matt Z.JPG
Matt Z.JPG (69.31 KiB) Viewed 978 times
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Another case of people stepping in each other's junk where I'm gonna hand out boots.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

orlylicious wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 4:33 pm Matt was a data guy in the disgraced loser's campaign.
Loser guy would not want a real data guy. Real data guys have an annoying habit of telling our bosses what the data actually shows, not what the boss wants to hear. I have told the Chief for my area this and he said, that's why he likes me in my position. Unlike some managers, I am not looking to protect my turf but to show exactly what is happening. I think he is also aware that I am also willing to have the data destroy my own pre-conceived expectation. Data likes to do that.

As to their rally, or false flag event, or whatever it is, the three days before are district report periods so I'm sure Greene and Cawthorn are looking to get back to their districts and work with those they represent.

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I crack myself up.
101010 :towel:
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Have they made plans to call in the National Guard? And, if so, would they tip their hand at this time?
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

Take a GOOD Look at the picture in this article: https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/ja ... ol-grounds
“I explained,” the officer wrote, “that it appears that the Stop the Steal and the One Nation Under God is one in the same due to the similarities and the affiliation with Ali Alexander.” In an email on Dec. 31, 2020, another officer mentioned concerns about the approval of “certain permits,” specifically that “the permit requests … are being used as proxies for Stop the Steal” and “may also be involved with organizations that may be planning trouble.”
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

What am I (not) seeing, flat point? I can’t see much on the phone screen.

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”