Insurrection II: "Justice for J6" Jan6 Rally "We're Going Back to the Capitol" Sep 18 2021

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Re: Insurrection II: "Justice for J6" Jan6 Rally "We're Going Back to the Capitol" Sep 18 2021

Post by RTH10260 »

GOP officials ripped as 'cowards' by 'Justice for J6' rally attendees: 'They're all useless'
Bob Brigham
September 18, 2021

Republican elected officials absence at a Washington, DC rally for those arrested after the January 6th rallies was noticed by those who did attend, the Washington Times reported Saturday.

""Where's McCarthy? Where's McConnell? They're all useless," one demonstrator yelled, referring to the GOP leaders in the House and Senate.

"They're cowards because they're not standing up for those constitutional rights," Steve Merkel of Baltimore said. "They're supposed to be protected. I call them political animals who are afraid of bad media coverage."

The newspaper noted several Republicans who have defended those arrested for January 6th but did not attend.

"GOP Reps. Matt Gaetz of Florida, Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia, Paul Gosar of Arizona, Louie Gohmert of Texas, and Bob Good of Virginia are a handful of members who have raised concerns about the conditions of the District jail, which houses dozens of rioters," the newspaper reported.

https://www.rawstory.com/justice-for-j6-republicans/
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Re: Insurrection II: "Justice for J6" Jan6 Rally "We're Going Back to the Capitol" Sep 18 2021

Post by Slim Cognito »

The newspaper noted several Republicans who have defended those arrested for January 6th but did not attend.
There's your sign.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Mark Jamil

Yesterday's so-called "Justice For January 6th" Rally was a complete flop. I've seen bigger crowds at meetings of the Star Wars Holiday Special Fan Club.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Star Wars Holiday Special fan club.... :lol:

It is the special that was panned by audiences, critics, and the actors who were in it. According to Wikipedia:
In 2018, Mark Hamill admitted to not having seen the entire special.[40] In 2020, he jokingly asked U.S. President Donald Trump to pardon it.[41] In reaction to the 2020 presidential debate on September 29, Hamill said it was the worst thing he had ever seen, comparing it to the special.[42][43]
101010 :towel:
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Two thousands cops, hundreds of reporters, dozens of protestors.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

northland10 wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:17 pm Star Wars Holiday Special fan club.... :lol:

It is the special that was panned by audiences, critics, and the actors who were in it. According to Wikipedia:
In 2018, Mark Hamill admitted to not having seen the entire special.[40] In 2020, he jokingly asked U.S. President Donald Trump to pardon it.[41] In reaction to the 2020 presidential debate on September 29, Hamill said it was the worst thing he had ever seen, comparing it to the special.[42][43]
Off Topic
For S&G, we had a Christmas party a few years back with a SWHS theme. I watched the movie first so I could plan appropriately. Original plan was to do a drive-in movie party.

I like bad movies, (think MST3K and Svengoolie). Weekend at Bernies is a fav of ours. But this was unwatchable. We just let it run in the background with the sound way down.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

It really is terrible.

Hic sunt dracones
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Pam Hemphill from Idaho was arraigned today for the J6 insurrection (4 misdemeanor charges). Former Ammon Bundy fan but doesn't like him much now.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (29.62 KiB) Viewed 2086 times
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

Estiveo wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:08 am
Maybenaut wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:00 am
Estiveo wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:49 am

To the tune of the Davey Crockett theme:

🎶Born in a suburb near a li-brar berr-eee,
Never cracked a book cuz he kin barely cain't read,
Learned all he knows from Fox TV,
Chugged his first beer when he was only three,
Q-nut, MAGA loser, never gonna hold a job.🎶
A very slight tweak, if I may…
:lol: :thumbsup:
Another slight tweek, just to make the syllable count come out gooder, if I may.
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Edit: went back and forth a couple of times between 'jes cain't' and 'cain't' cuz I jes cain't count.
Has everybody heard about the bird?
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Crockett married a lady named Rebecca Bryan. I have no idea if we're related. :confuzzled:
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”