Insurrection II: "Justice for J6" Jan6 Rally "We're Going Back to the Capitol" Sep 18 2021

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Re: Insurrection II: "Justice for J6" Jan6 Rally "We're Going Back to the Capitol" Sep 18 2021

Post by Luke »

Fence is going back up.

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Re: Insurrection II: "Justice for J6" Jan6 Rally "We're Going Back to the Capitol" Sep 18 2021

Post by Slim Cognito »

Phoenix520 wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 12:24 pm What am I (not) seeing, flat point? I can’t see much on the phone screen.
Not sure about the pix of the truck, but the side mirror has a swastika covering the mirror surface.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

Different pic, slim. The onle flatpoint means is in the buzzfeed article she linked.
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
filly

Post by filly »

orlylicious wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 12:38 pm Fence is going back up.

They took it down in July. Lots of work hours installing, uninstalling, re-installing. More taxpayer dollars wasted by the Trumpers. Maybe it should be left up.
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

Might as well, now. This isn’t your Father’s America anymore.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

No.

Hell no.

If that's the America we have left, I want the 9 years I gave defending the old one back.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

this is an interesting request. Good luck.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/justice- ... 8d0962ba8f
Justice For J6’ Rally Asks Attendees To Avoid Trump Clothing And Signs
The Trumpers gathering in Washington on Saturday to support those charged in the Capitol riot must comply or be labeled “infiltrators,” an organizer said.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Sunrise

Post by Sunrise »

Slim Cognito wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:07 am this is an interesting request. Good luck.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/justice- ... 8d0962ba8f
Justice For J6’ Rally Asks Attendees To Avoid Trump Clothing And Signs
The Trumpers gathering in Washington on Saturday to support those charged in the Capitol riot must comply or be labeled “infiltrators,” an organizer said.

Well of course. How else can they later insist it was antifa? :shrug:
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Slim Cognito wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:07 am this is an interesting request. Good luck.
Might be tough... I think for some of them their entire wardrobe consists of Trumpwear.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Trumpwear clashes with the Proud Boys' black and yellow.
101010 :towel:
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Yet again the US Justice Dept warns the court about the "ongoing threat" to the US Capitol ... citing the Sept 18 "J6" protest.

Note the footnote here (which the feds are including in an increasing number of court filings) ===>
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

So even Trumpers now think Trump is toxic?
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Volkonski wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:04 am So even Trumpers now think Trump is toxic?

Yeah, this is just bizarre. It makes me wonder if the insurrectionists/domestic terrorist/white supremacists have decided to move on from TFG and follow the MTG, Cawthorne, Hawley group of anti-democracy thugs.
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Jim

Post by Jim »

Sunrise wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:23 am Well of course. How else can they later insist it was antifa? :shrug:
Someone let Trump know that they're dissing him...

Then watch the fun begin
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

I don't see Saturday as being anywhere close to January 6 (though I could be proven wrong, sadly). The events that day were the culmination of many different forces.

1. Trump had been winding them up since the election.
2. Trump and others had the big wind-up rally to start the day rolling.
3. The Proud Boys and Oathkeepers were wound up about that day being the day they have been looking forward to (i.e. not keeping the oath to the Constitution but instead, starting an unConstitutional rebellion).
4. All these above were tied to the actual confirmation process happening in the Capitol at that time and the rioters wanted it to stop.

This Saturday, you have the Proud Boys and Oathkeepers, assuming they have not been scared from the fallout (which I don't see yet) and you have some others who go to things like this. Trump is not pushing this. Some QAnon folk are probably going to stay back because of the potential of future consequences (or frightened that their presence might cause law enforcement to identify another suspect from January 6).

Oh, and college football

Even if they move from protesting an empty building (the Capitol) to maybe the jail, security at jails is usually much tighter than a government building where we proclaim the openness of our legislative bodies to the people who elected them.
101010 :towel:
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Jim

Post by Jim »

"Not the same vibe."?

Well, DUH! Biden isn't going to put up with your shit like Trump encouraged, and will be ready to face you. So yeah, stay home and show the ones from J6 that you really don't care about them and they can rot in jail as far as you're concerned.

Hell, we can keep them from voting just by putting out that the FBI will be doing huge roundups on election day when you go to vote. Dems keep Senate and House!
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Jim wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 3:58 pm :snippity:
Hell, we can keep them from voting just by putting out that the FBI will be doing huge roundups on election day when you go to vote. Dems keep Senate and House!
That's evil....

So naturally I approve this message :thumbsup:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
dan1100

Post by dan1100 »

Jim wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 3:58 pm "Not the same vibe."?

Well, DUH! Biden isn't going to put up with your shit like Trump encouraged, and will be ready to face you. So yeah, stay home and show the ones from J6 that you really don't care about them and they can rot in jail as far as you're concerned.

Tell then the voting machine puts a Microsoft telemetry chip in them.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Volkonski wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:04 am So even Trumpers now think Trump is toxic?
Well, they also know its kind of hard to blame this on ANTIFA and BLM...

Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

I think they understand - and they should understand - that there is going to be a 150% change in how the cops behave from what happened last January. There's a fence around the Capitol. They're not getting near it.

This time, there will be tear gas and tasers and more dangerous weapons if necessary. The cops are NOT going to end the day with ANYBODY having video of cops getting their asses kicked, like what happened 8 months ago. This time, the videos are going to show the terrorists getting their asses kicked instead.

Maybe the terrorists will be smart enough to not start any violence. :biggrin: That's a joke. Of course they're going to start some violence, that's what they came for and they're not too cowardly to get in a street fight. They have all seen the videos of the cops being hit with flag poles and fire extinguishers and being overwhelmed by the terrorists. They've seen with their own eyes that it's easy to overpower the cops and beat the crap out of them. They are going to show up on Saturday thinking it's going to be a walk in the park, and that they'll get to beat up some cops.

But if so, I think they're in for a big surprise. Not good, big.

I think the cops are going to be ready to instantly bring a well-trained and heavily armed force to any spot in the area, ready to go right now. My advice, if you're a terrorist and you get a real chance to bop a cop on top of his helmet with your American flag, go for it but then RUN AWAY, RUN, RUN, RUN FOR YOUR LIFE! NEVER STOP RUNNING!
:panic:
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
She wanted to dance ... 🎶

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”