Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Insurrection II: "Justice for J6" Jan6 Rally "We're Going Back to the Capitol" Sep 18 2021

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Volkonski
Verified:

Re: Insurrection II: "Justice for J6" Jan6 Rally "We're Going Back to the Capitol" Sep 18 2021

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Re: Insurrection II: "Justice for J6" Jan6 Rally "We're Going Back to the Capitol" Sep 18 2021

Post by Slim Cognito »

I hadn't thought of that so I googled Justice for J6 Florida and got this:
FL 'Justice For J6' Rally Supporting Capitol Rioters Canceled
Defenders of the U.S. Capitol rioters canceled plans to rally in Eastern FL, Sebastian police said. Rallies planned in other U.S. cities.

In a news release, the group detailed plans for Florida demonstrators to gather Saturday from 10 to 11 a.m. at Riverview Park in Sebastian.

Capt. Tim Wood with the Sebastian Police Department told Patch Wednesday that he spoke with an organizer from Look Ahead America and the event would not be taking place.

On Tuesday, Brian Denton, leisure services director for the city of Sebastian, said the city was unaware of the planned rally.

"This is the first I've heard of it. They have not rented the park," he said.
https://patch.com/florida/miami/fl-just ... ioters-set
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
tek

Post by tek »

Maybe they'll just settle for another boat sinking. Sebastian is a good place to do that.
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Insofar as Trump supporters are willing to think clearly about the Justice for J6 event they may not show up in droves despite good weather.

They know that the various law enforcement agencies will be ready for them this time.

They have watched the DOJ relentlessly come after the J6 rioters.

All the encouragement they have gotten from Trump has been what amounts to about two tweet equivalents. He is not going to be in DC giving a speech to rally the cause.

Other RWNJs have said they will stay away.

Congress won't be working tomorrow. There is no big event like counting the electoral votes.

So probably a low turnout tomorrow.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Twitter has pointed out someone, including Mrs. Justice Thomas, funded J6. Now these people are not just broke, but their funding has dried up so they won’t be going to DC and staying at the Hyatt.

I’d guess local action at most.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

From his jailhouse phone, Jan 6 defendant tells me supporters are "too damn broke" to come to DC in great numbers Saturday for the Sept 18 "Justice for J6" protest ... on behalf of jailed defendants
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Looks like folks will get underbussed at the event :blackeye:
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

tek wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:35 am I dunno, I'm thinking this is gonna end up being 14 guys in the parking lot of a Golden Corral somewhere in northern VA.
:rotflmao:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I don't want anyone to get hurt but I'm kinda hoping somebody does something stupid enough to get publicly arrested so they can be the face of this farce.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

Slim Cognito wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:26 pm I don't want anyone to get hurt but I'm kinda hoping somebody does something stupid enough to get publicly arrested so they can be the face of this farce.
:yeahthat: That would be great, but I have a feeling it will be three to twelve of his hard core supporters standing around scratching their privates and asking each other if they think we are at the right place.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
Tiredretiredlawyer

Safe travels to the 699th! May Lt. Root Beer live to return home. :pray:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Fogbow needs a Pigeon Patrol. They manufacture their own ammunition.
pigeon.jpg
pigeon.jpg (47.02 KiB) Viewed 769 times
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

Unfortunately events like this also draw counter protesters, not all of whom are peaceful. I can see them still arriving and causing issues.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

There you have it - Antifa and BLM will disrupt same as at the real J6 :!:
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

My thoughts, too. Also, if it turns out to be a giant dud, that will feed into the "persecuted" bullshit from the J6 insurrection. That's why I'm hoping for just enough histrionics to keep The Lie framed as The Lie.
Jim

Post by Jim »

Well, let's get the anti-protest going early...

LOCK THEM UP!!!
Tiredretiredlawyer

:rotflmao:
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Gregg

Post by Gregg »

tek wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:35 am I dunno, I'm thinking this is gonna end up being 14 guys in the parking lot of a Golden Corral somewhere in northern VA.
:yeahthat:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

I’m sure that some of them are thinking about storming the Bastille… :shh:
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Meanwhile, somewhere in Georgetown...

Shhss we iz bein tactical.

Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Phoenix520 wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:41 am Or 1000s of people in cities all across the country, none of them wearing MAGAwear or sharing their video, all wearing masks of some kind but mockingly because they know now: We know you, We can see you and We will turn you in.
This seems more likely (than violence in DC). But I don't think any of these traitors can resist their gear. They come in two flavors: It's the comicon approach for MAGA, and the soldier-boy approach for the insurrectionists.

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”