Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Insurrection II: "Justice for J6" Jan6 Rally "We're Going Back to the Capitol" Sep 18 2021

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Suranis

Re: Insurrection II: "Justice for J6" Jan6 Rally "We're Going Back to the Capitol" Sep 18 2021

Post by Suranis »

I'm just hearing this tune all the way through this.

Hic sunt dracones
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Re: Insurrection II: "Justice for J6" Jan6 Rally "We're Going Back to the Capitol" Sep 18 2021

Post by RTH10260 »

:cantlook: I read the banner on the TV as "Rally supporting J6 defendants underware" :blackeye: :doh:
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

I'm not going all the way to epic fail, but this was a massive fail, there is no doubt.

Even the small amount of terrorist violence I predicted did not come through, because there were so many cops they got intimidated.

Yanno what that reminds me of, citizen? When a bunch of so-called "patriots" showed up thinking they were going to take over a government building, but when they arrived there were so many cops they were too scared to try anything?

:think:

:idea:

That's correct, citizen. There's a definite parallel between today and the Madisonville Hoax. Spooky. Has anybody seen Mueller sneaking around in the bushes? :whistle:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
tek

Post by tek »

Well, we still haven't heard from those 14 guys in the parking lot of a Golden Corral in northern VA. :batting:
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

The cops in the photo above are doing social distancing. :whistle:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

The Madisonville Hoax?! Where was Walt today? And Harry Riley and his Patriots for Liberty? These guys are really letting America down. Foggy, would you please give Lane Hudson a call and find out what's going on with him? He's been very quiet on his blog.

Jakey doesn't believe these aren't Trump supporters. :lol:

J6 Jakey.JPG
J6 Jakey.JPG (79.35 KiB) Viewed 1542 times

Will Sommer ditched it for a basset hound convention. But where was the wiener dogs' pie-eating contest???

Will Sommer @willsommer 2h
I ditched the Jan. 6 protest today to attend a basset hound convention in Virginia. Pretty happy with that decision, saw some hungry bassets compete in a pie-eating contest.

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Turn out was low because most of them showed up at the "other" Capitol building....AKA the Library of Congress...

I'l come in again...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

:brickwallsmall:

Don't miss the replies...
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

:P

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Pretty sure that's Ron DeathSantis's down and out older brother.
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

Kendra wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:45 pm
Damn...he may or may not be a Devil Dog like me...but Semper Fi sir, Semper Fi. [we don't seem to have a salute emoji, because I'd spam the hell out of it right now.]
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

Kendra wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:01 pm :brickwallsmall:

Don't miss the replies...
Looks like he's missing Beer30 by the way his hands are trembling....

Trent Reznor
MsDaisy
Verified:

Post by MsDaisy »

Estiveo wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:02 pm
I can imagine doing lots of things, but wearing a dead raccoon on my head is definitely not one of them :?
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

MsDaisy wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:35 amI can imagine doing lots of things, but wearing a dead raccoon on my head is definitely not one of them :?
To the tune of the Davey Crockett theme:

🎶Born in a suburb near a li-brar-eee,
Never cracked a book cuz he kin barely read,
Learned all he knows from Fox TV,
Chugged his first beer when he was only three,
Q-nut, MAGA loser, never gonna hold a job.🎶
Image Image Image Image
Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

Post by Maybenaut »

Estiveo wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:49 am
MsDaisy wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:35 amI can imagine doing lots of things, but wearing a dead raccoon on my head is definitely not one of them :?

🎶Born in a suburb near a li-brar berr-eee,
A very slight tweak, if I may…
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Maybenaut wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:00 am
Estiveo wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:49 am

🎶Born in a suburb near a li-brar berr-eee,
A very slight tweak, if I may…
:lol: :thumbsup:
Image Image Image Image
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Couple of things:

When he heard about Babbitt, I bet he instantly fell in love (too late).
I didn't (couldn't) listen to much, but I don't get the same hate/anger/deplorable vibe from him as from the rioters and frankly many Trump rally attendees. Maybe moar would reveal moar.
I do get the impression he's not bright or experienced and is gullible — not a good combination for success, but great for a cult member.
Is he from the area? If not, is he using all his money on travel (and the dollar store costume)?
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Some of that may be left over boy scout bling.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Here he claims the Cherokee ancestor apparently all Americans have, which allows him to appropriate any attempt at a Native symbol.

Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Raccoon boy said that? If he feels that way, WTF was he doing there? J6 was all about stealing the election back from Biden.

Also, the Cherokee grandmother thing? Hey, I was told the same thing growing up and I believed it. I guess it's ok as long as you're not a Democrat.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Just clicked on this thread and Lish's original post stared at me. Then we laughed and laughed.
orlylicious wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:30 pm
POLITICS 08/05/2021 09:58 pm ET Updated 3 days ago
'We're Going Back To The Capitol': Ex Trump Campaign Official Announces 'Huge' Protest

“We’re going back to the Capitol, right where it started. And it’s going to be huge,” Matt Braynard told former White House strategist Steve Bannon as he announced the rally on Bannon’s podcast last week.

W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

Slim Cognito wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 1:21 pm Raccoon boy said that? If he feels that way, WTF was he doing there? J6 was all about stealing the election back from Biden.

Also, the Cherokee grandmother thing? Hey, I was told the same thing growing up and I believed it. I guess it's ok as long as you're not a Democrat.
Everyone I know who has documented Native blood has certain facial features. Features that Davy Crotch-itch is decidedly lacking.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Davy Crotch-itch. Instant classic.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

MsDaisy wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:35 am
Estiveo wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:02 pm https:// mobile.twitter.com/Popehat/status/1439275304648806402
I can imagine doing lots of things, but wearing a dead raccoon on my head is definitely not one of them :?
This image reminds me of some film I must have seen decade ago about David Crockett (or some other old western style trapper). I bet this youngster never had a gun in his hands and never shot the critter himself, far from skinning it. :blackeye:

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”