Insurrection II: "Justice for J6" Jan6 Rally "We're Going Back to the Capitol" Sep 18 2021

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Re: Insurrection II: "Justice for J6" Jan6 Rally "We're Going Back to the Capitol" Sep 18 2021

Post by Slim Cognito »

This article is a few days old, but their reporting says the DHS estimate is about 700.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/nation ... d_nn_tw_ma
WASHINGTON — The Department of Homeland Security is estimating roughly 700 people will attend the "Justice for J6" rally in Washington, D.C., on Saturday and has taken steps to make sure law enforcement is better prepared than it was prior to Jan. 6, said Melissa Smislova, deputy undersecretary for intelligence enterprise readiness.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Volkonski
Verified:

Re: Insurrection II: "Justice for J6" Jan6 Rally "We're Going Back to the Capitol" Sep 18 2021

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Is it the calm before the STORM!!?? :daydreaming: :mrgreen:
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Volkonski wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:46 am Justice for J6 organizer Matt Braynard - with only a handful of rally-goers present - is being protected by a security guard with a singular air-pod.
lol. we've seen that look before. (Wohl/Burkman "security"). :rotflmao:
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Where'z MTG? She should be front-n-center with this here open public forum to reasonably discuss the differences the patriots have with the course of government in these here days since Jesus died on the cross and Joe made us take a bath. I'm telling you, it's done got ridiculous with all these here regulations and rules and laws and stuff and I for one ... I for one just gotta take a stand like a man. I don't need none of that web social security services no how. And that's all I'm gonna say on the matter. All yall are crazy.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Volkonski wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:25 pm
The second guy - Q Shaman Lite?
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Slim Cognito wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 1:31 pm The second guy - Q Shaman Lite?

I think he's channeling Davy Crockett, or at least Fess Parker.
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Image Image Image Image
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

So far it's between prediction of 250-500 :dance: Still better than a birther rally, though :lol:

Batman is there!

Think Zach means 200 not 20?

Zachary Petrizzo @ZTPetrizzo 1h
At least 600 reporters and media folks at the Justice for J6 rally in DC -- with only around 20 rally-goers.

Zachary Petrizzo @ZTPetrizzo 1h
At least one major news network sent three teams to the event -- another significant news network team is carrying around bulletproof vests that they had taken off.

Poor 3 inchers. :(

Zachary Petrizzo @ZTPetrizzo 2h
Justice for J6 organizer Matt Braynard approached the two guys with the far-right 3%er flags and told them they weren't allowed to fly them.

Well, good they learned their lesson and the police were more prepared. And showed Matt Braynard continues to be a fail tool.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Ron Watkins (CodeMonkey Z) posted Matt Braynard's YT video of the event:

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

neonzx

Post by neonzx »

So it was in the "10s" ??
Luke

Post by Luke »

The could have DOUBLED it if they had called Orly Taitz.

2009:
Well, the demonstration took place in front of Fox News' Manhattan headquarters on Wednesday, and it was a fairly spectacular failure. Judging by photos of the protest published by Gawker, Taitz got only a few supporters out to join her. A Fox News employee confirmed that to Salon, saying that a security guard who was present had estimated the crowd at just 15-20 people.
Taitz Fx.jpg
Taitz Fx.jpg (11.28 KiB) Viewed 696 times

"We're looking for Woodward and Bernstein to investigate Obamagate, the story of the century"

Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

Post by Maybenaut »

orlylicious wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:22 pm
Zachary Petrizzo @ZTPetrizzo 2h
Justice for J6 organizer Matt Braynard approached the two guys with the far-right 3%er flags and told them they weren't allowed to fly them.

So much for the First Amendment. I guess it only applies when it supports your message.
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

Estiveo wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:02 pm

That is SCOTT FARKUS
Notaperson

Post by Notaperson »

Someone got arrested for being an idiot...

LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

Estiveo wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:02 pm
I just snort laughed in the living room during an ALABAMA FOOTBALL GAME.

I'm going to catch some serious hell after the 4th quarter. :cantlook:
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”