Audit Fever: Telegram's National Audit Watch & Other States Chat - LARPing Lying & Grifting

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Audit Fever: Telegram's National Audit Watch & Other States Chat - LARPing Lying & Grifting

Post by Luke »

The AZ Audit Telegram channel is now the National Audit Watch Chat at https://t.me/AuditWatchChat with 16,730 members. :roll: "Dominoes" is a QAnon tell.
AUDIT ALL 2020 GENERAL ELECTIONS!
Arizona will be the first of many dominoes to fall in the biggest steal in American history. Follow us to keep track of all election audit news as We The People take our country back from the corrupt elite establishment!
Combot, [08.07.21 15:45]
WELCOME TO THE NATIONAL AUDIT WATCH CHANNEL

🇺🇸 National Audit Watch Channel: @AuditWatch
🇺🇸 National Audit Watch Chat: @AuditWatchChat

👀 ALL EYES ON ARIZONA 👀

Join us today to help us watch ALL election audits!

AUDIT WATCH STATE CHANNELS:
⭐️ Arizona Audit Watch Channel: @AZAuditWatch
⭐️ California Audit Watch Channel: @CAAuditWatch
⭐️ Colorado Audit Watch Channel: @COAuditWatch
⭐️ Florida Audit Watch Channel: @FLAuditWatch
⭐️ Georgia Audit Watch Channel: @GAAuditWatch
⭐️ Illinois Audit Watch Channel: @ILAuditWatch
⭐️ Louisiana Audit Watch Channel: @LAAuditWatch
⭐️ Montana Audit Watch Channel: @MTAuditWatch
⭐️ Michigan Audit Watch Channel: @MIAuditWatch
⭐️ Nevada Audit Watch Channel: @NVAuditWatch
⭐️ New Hampshire Audit Watch Channel: @NHAuditWatch
⭐️ New Jersey Audit Watch Channel: @NJAuditWatch
⭐️ New York Audit Watch Channel: @NYAuditWatch
⭐️ North Carolina Audit Watch Channel: @NCAuditWatch
⭐️ Ohio Audit Watch Channel: @OHAuditWatch
⭐️ Oregon Audit Watch Channel: @ORAuditWatch
⭐️ Pennsylvania Audit Watch Channel: @PAAuditWatch
⭐️ South Carolina Audit Watch Channel: @SCAuditWatch
⭐️ Texas Audit Watch Channel: @TXAuditWatch
⭐️ Utah Audit Watch Channel: @UTAuditWatch
⭐️ Virginia Audit Watch Channel: @VAAuditWatch
⭐️ Washington Audit Watch Channel: @WAAudit
⭐️ Wisconsin Audit Watch Channel: @WIAuditWatch
⭐️ Wyoming Audit Watch Channel: @WYAuditWatch

EYES ON AUDITS. LET'S KEEP THEM HONEST!
As mentioned previously, you can see a certain amount of Telegram content without logging in. So like https://t.me/AuditWatchChat should give you some content. If you have Telegram, it will want to open it to get to the link, but pretty sure before having it some content loaded. If not, please LMK and I'll correct this.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Notaperson

Re: Audit Fever: Telegram's National Audit Watch & Other States Chat - LARPing Lying & Grifting

Post by Notaperson »

It's not allowing me to see any content, since I don't have Telegram. Thinking about getting it as I'm sure I'd get a kick from all the infighting.

Do you see anyone crying about what MTG said on Bannon's show the other day? She basically said people should not believe Lindell's nonsense about Trump being reinstated soon. I'm curious as to how these idiots are taking that.
tek

Re: Audit Fever: Telegram's National Audit Watch & Other States Chat - LARPing Lying & Grifting

Post by tek »

Arizona will be the first of many dominoes to fall in the biggest steal in American history.
So they admit these audits are an attempt to steal the election? :confuzzled:
SuzieC
Verified:

Post by SuzieC »

Why do the frauditors want to audit states that TFG won? :confuzzled: :confuzzled: :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall:
much ado

Post by much ado »

SuzieC wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:23 pm Why do the frauditors want to audit states that TFG won? :confuzzled: :confuzzled: :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall:
Because they think he won them even more bigly?
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Nota, yes, many are upset with Marge. :lol: Helped along with a couple concern trolling messages 8-) :P Marj has 150K subscribers on her channel https://t.me/RealMarjorieGreene -- there's a ton of fake channels (like JFK Jr & Melania), but for some like Marj there's a checkmark which appears to mean verified. She doesn't allow replies. Most do unless they've been stopped by Telegram like for Lin Wood. Somebody set up a "Replies to Lin Wood" channel... they repost his BS and that's where the slimy creatures mouth off. But most allow direct replies, from Milo to Jacob Wohl.

Here's what we did to use Telegram as safely as possible.

https://textfree.us/ is a free text service. You need to have a text number for Telegram when the software updates (every few months, learned it the hard way). Used a gmail just used for this kind of junk to sign up for textfree.

No way we'd put Telegram on our phones, so we downloaded the desktop (PC) version.

Connect Telegram to the text number from textfree and that was it. Trying to remember... don't think we even needed an email address. And you can change the phone number or your @username. You can also set it not to take any calls, and to block most things.

Privacy.JPG
Privacy.JPG (27.94 KiB) Viewed 3257 times

Then you just add "channels" (groups) and that's it. Nav is actually pretty clean, the group names & unread messages on the left and the chats are on the right. It's totally insane there, some is hilarious. It's pretty easy to rile them up. And of course, the mighty AMFF is there.

If you're banned, a loser, a troll, an antivaxxer, an idiot, a foreign agent, a liar or a seditionist, this is the place for you! :thumbsup: Still have seen virtually NO liberal groups on there, it's the birther/sovcit/angry at the world crowd. Good times! :lol:

Telegram Groups.JPG
Telegram Groups.JPG (88.82 KiB) Viewed 3257 times
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Luke

Post by Luke »

Joe Hoft (Jim's brother, think he's a twin) at the Gateway House of Boys is vewy vewy angry!
UPDATE: Garbage Audit Report from Windham, New Hampshire Election Released But To No One’s Surprise They Find No Issues
By Joe Hoft
Published July 15, 2021 at 7:15am

Sadly, we’re not surprised by the results of the audit of the 2020 Election in Windham, New Hampshire. The audit team was biased, their audit program was a joke, their work was laughable, which led to the garbage report released on Tuesday.

We knew this would happen. The results of the Windham, New Hampshire audit come out and there are no winners. Unfortunately, the people of New Hampshire are the real losers. The voters saw a discrepancy in their election results and their politicians and some conflicted auditors end up saying everything is fine – move along now.

The report released on Tuesday was more like a copy of the audit work papers than a legitimate and well thought threw audit report. The auditors threw everything in the report which is very sophomoric. Much of what was provided was not necessary and perhaps should have been kept as available if requested. It probably was put in the report in an effort to show that something was actually accomplished since one auditor didn’t participate much in the audit at all and another of the three auditors walked around with his hands in his pants. The third auditor walked around in a white T-shirt after removing his shirt.

The Executive Summary of the audit is as follows:
This forensic audit addressed the unusual numerical disparity between the originally reported results for the November 2020 contest for New Hampshire State Representative in Rockingham County District 7 (the town of Windham) and the official hand recount results for that contest. The recount did not change the outcome of the election. (Official hand recounts are common in New Hampshire. For instance, there were 16 recounts requested and conducted following the 2020 General Election, and 7 following the 2020 State Primary. New Hampshire’s elections are administered by 320 towns and wards,1 of which 197 use voting machines2 and 123 count their votes by hand.)

This audit found the primary root cause of the discrepancy to be folds through vote targets on some absentee ballots, largely resulting from using a machine to fold absentee ballots. That folding machine, leased by the town for other purposes, did not fold ballots along the score lines between vote targets, where the ballots were designed to be folded. Instead, it often folded ballots through vote targets in the State Representative contest, which the scanners interpreted as vote attempts a substantial fraction of the time: we estimate that about 44 percent of folds through targets were interpreted as marked ovals in November, and experiments conducted during the audit exhibited rates of about 20 percent to more than 72 percent. The problem may have been exacerbated by inadequate maintenance that allowed a build-up of white powder inside the scanners, obstructing the lenses. Folds through vote targets also affected the gubernatorial contest, but less frequently. We also found, as is generally the case in recounts, that the hand count was able to ascertain voter intent in some instances where voters marked ballots incorrectly, leading the scanners to misread valid votes as undervotes or overvotes. No malware was found on any of the tabulators. Forensic examination of a random sample of paper ballots revealed nothing anomalous about the paper, printing, or marking.

The folding machine problem notwithstanding, for the most part our audit found the Windham election to have been well run under challenging circumstances, and we confirmed the number of ballots cast to within two ballots. Inevitably, close scrutiny of election procedures identified some errors and concerns that may inspire procedural improvements in Windham and elsewhere in New Hampshire.
The auditors and the Democrat machine want us all to move along now.

The one problem identified by auditors which received little or no attention is the manner in which the ballots were printed. The report mentions that ballots that caused issues were ballots where the folds were in error:

Harried election officials borrowed a folding machine to send out thousands of absentee ballots more quickly, and votes on roughly 400 ballots were miscounted as a result.”

The major flaw according to the auditors was in the folds. They took a great deal of time and effort to attempt to proclaim that they did a forensic audit of the ballots in Windham from the 2020 Election and folds were the reason for the material amount of discrepancies in the audit, but they missed something. Compared to Arizona, this audit was a joke.

Ballots in New Hampshire per the law have to be printed in uniformity:

656:16 Uniformity; Folding. – There shall be no impression or mark to distinguish one general election ballot from another. The names of all candidates shall be printed in uniform type, and the ballots for each town and city shall be such that their width and length when folded shall be uniform.

The auditors share that the folds were the issue, but we suspect it is much more. New Hampshire voters should demand a forensic audit of the 2020 Election similar to the audit taking place in Maricopa County, Arizona, if they really want to get to the truth.

This audit was literally a joke, T-shirt and all.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/0 ... no-issues/

So that's New Hampshire... Republicans in Michigan said the same thing... these GOP vs. GOP wars are something else. :boxing:
tek

Post by tek »

The audit team was biased, their audit program was a joke, their work was laughable, which led to the garbage report released on Tuesday.
projector2.jpg
projector2.jpg (26.96 KiB) Viewed 3102 times
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Goddammit.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

So one dude makes a bunch of Twitter accounts in hopes that some of the states will do stupid?
101010 :towel:
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

some trolling required - post daily a tweet "Still no audit" to each
Notaperson

Post by Notaperson »

RTH10260 wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:03 pm some trolling required - post daily a tweet "Still no audit" to each
This may be just the impetus I need to finally join Twitter. :lol:
northland10

Post by northland10 »

Some idiots in Kane County, Illinois (a collar county of the Chicago area) pestered the Kane County election folks for a "forensic audit" (swish and flick). The county folks said:
Cunningham said all of the concerns are attributable to the group not understanding the election data or attaching worries about fraud that aren't supported in reality.
Cunningham is a republican.

One of the concerns was the very large jump in registered voters for Kane County. The simple reason is that the Aurora election authority disbanded in 2018 and all those voters (Aurora is a municipality, not a county) were transferred to Kane County authority. As always, the lovers of the fraudit find a simple number that could look questionable and never bother to find out what it means. They don't care what it means.

https://www.dailyherald.com/news/202107 ... -with-them
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

Current comments as of this posting:
AudiotWatch.png
AudiotWatch.png (318.68 KiB) Viewed 2836 times
and, I just joined the NY Audiot Watch & the National Audiot chat.
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
Luke

Post by Luke »

Down they go!

Luke

Post by Luke »

MAGAts are angry, frustrated and feeling more and more hopeless. Took a look at the National Audit Telegram group...

GOALPOST MOVE ALERT: Now it's Sept 22-Dec 21. For sure this time!

Justin Meme, [04.08.21 00:04]
[In reply to Lou 17+]
Just sick of waiting and the endless goal post moving they need to release the results of everything and get this shit over with already. My tanks running on empty just fumes left so I don’t think I can keep up much longer. I’m sticking around until Mikes symposium and then I’m out indefinitely. I been in this almost a decade, long before Q was a thing.

Res, [04.08.21 01:00]
[In reply to Justin Meme]
I just responded with a very long, deep explaining response and it was deleted for some reason😂 not typing it again. But all your hard work will pay off, I’m in the same boat as you, on empty but refuse to quit at the finish line. Don’t know if you are religious or not, but prophecy has been accurately predicting countless things this last year and affirms without any doubt, this fall is when this ends. This is In short terms given how much I typed. This is a message of hope, what you cannot see yet God will reveal. September 22nd-December 21st, fall. Watch him work whether you believe it or not.

Izzy Sesso, [03.08.21 22:56]
[In reply to National Audit Watch Channel]
Perpetual hope is a high that can keep you going even when there is no end in sight.

Amanda, [03.08.21 22:56]
I really want to read about arrest.
I have been glued since November. Non stop. Written my own Governor , congressman , and even the Supreme Court.
I know I am not the only one that is tired.

Justin Meme, [03.08.21 22:02]
Meh just tired of the constant goal posts being moved my tank is running on empty so I’m taking a break for a while so I can recharge and refill the tank with some nature therapy.

Military.JPG
Military.JPG (129.91 KiB) Viewed 2309 times

Quit 1photo_2021-08-04_01-25-02.jpg
Quit 1photo_2021-08-04_01-25-02.jpg (98.95 KiB) Viewed 2309 times

Quit 2photo_2021-08-04_01-24-01.jpg
Quit 2photo_2021-08-04_01-24-01.jpg (87.97 KiB) Viewed 2309 times

Broke these TikTok links because they weren't embedding, this has a creepy guy followed by a crazy preacher (he looks familiar) screaming and ranting "Joe Biden your days are numbered". 3 parts, each pretty short.

the.leg2.0 · 1d ago
4114 Followers 20.4KLikes
#2020election #joebiden #kamalaharris #trump2020
original sound - the.leg2.0

https:// www.tiktok.com/@the.leg2.0/video/699188 ... 3845452294

https:// www.tiktok.com/@the.leg2.0/video/699190 ... _webapp=v1

https:// www.tiktok.com/@the.leg2.0/video/699192 ... _webapp=v1

They're whining about YouTube:

Youtube Bot Attacking Innocent Channels - URGENT, PLEASE WATCH
14,516 views Jul 30, 2021 Voxis Productions 89.3K subscribers
Youtube's algorithm is running amok and we need to stop it. Spread awareness of this issue a.s.a.p before it gets out of hand.

They used to charge for it, but now Patrick Byrne is giving his Deep Rig movie away free (which is more than it's worth). You sign up with email & stuff then get a link. Think this link will work for everybody to save having to register (tried it in another browser and it still played): https://deeprigmovie.online/ViewMovie/e ... 90a1974172
Your FREE VIEWING of the Deep Rig movie is here! You are receiving this email because you have chosen to join the ranks of courageous men, women, and children all over the globe who are hungry for truth and understanding. If this is a mistake, do not click the link below and may peace be with you. If you are expecting this email, you can now access your FREE VIEWING of the Deep Rig movie by clicking on the link below. Prepare yourself for the truth that many have tried to keep from Freedom-loving Patriots like yourself. We want to thank you for choosing to be part of a movement for Truth, for making sure this truth gets out there and the movie is not censored. Please tell your fellow Patriots about DeepRigMovie.online and encourage them to be part of the truth as well. By clicking the link below, you confirm that you want to use this email for your private screening of the Deep Rig movie. You have 48 hours to watch the movie.

That's how gloomy and desperate they're getting in those groups. Lots of scripture, some blaming of Obama (of course), impotent threats & general confusion.
notorial dissent

Post by notorial dissent »

People whose lives seem to be filled with bitterness and hatred, how they're not the center of the universe. I guess it is all they have to hold on to to keep them warm at night or something, I just really don't understand
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Hang on. They are saying "Prophecy is 100% going to be fulfilled!!" and also saying "If you give up now everything is going to be lost!!"

If they are 100% confident prophecy is going to be fulfilled they should be telling people to take a break. Tel them to trust in God and go get some, as one guy said "Nature Therapy" and to what they need to rest so they can come back refreshed and ready when the big stuff moves.

So, what they are saying does not make logical sense and does NOT indicate actual trust in God and Faith.
Hic sunt dracones
rossgw

Post by rossgw »

God probably wants to know why they never listened to Him when he ensured loser trump was fired and Real Patriots voted in his anointed one, President Biden as POTUS!
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

They're all excited about the "fall", but I don't think it means they type of fall they think it means.
northland10

Post by northland10 »

Perpetual hope is a high that can keep you going even when there is no end in sight.
There is an end in sight. Turn around, it's behind you. The movie ended 3 days ago, you have seen 15 others since, and watched the staff clean the theater over and over again. Get up and move on.

Love how these people are so excited by what God will reveal. Never mind that God could reveal and they would be absolutely oblivious to it. They believe God will reveal only what they want.
roadscholar

Post by roadscholar »

Just found out Jim Hoft is regarded as The Dumbest Man On The Internet:

https://www.mediamatters.org/gateway-pu ... n-internet

Heh.
The bitterest truth is more wholesome than the sweetest lie.
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

:confuzzled: :brickwallsmall: funny how a certain deity ought to be singling out the AZ frauditors to achieve a world history upheaval :doh:
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I always get excited waiting to see them blow up when their goalposts move, or the kick falls 20 feet short.
One of these days I'll get it thru my thick skull that it will never get thru their thick skulls.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Just a p.s.

I wonder how these followers of the AZ fraudit will take the final results, eg when eventually handed over to the Senate. Even if some errors might get discovered (rather unlikely) the task description given by the AZ Senate was to "investigate shortcomings of the election process" for possibly change of election laws. The task description never specified to invalidate and retract the existing result. The former impotus will forever remain the loser. Waiting for the howling and teeth gnashing :notlistening:

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”