Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

The Big Lie

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Greatgrey
Verified: 💲8️⃣

Re: The Big Lie

Post by Greatgrey »

Slim Cognito wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:30 pm
Volkonski wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:24 pm
For Paxton, it's another day, another investigation. I'm sure he's just as worried about this as he is all the others.
Ummm, a development.

What's the Frequency, Kenneth?
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/07/30/us/p ... ticleShare
Trump Pressed Justice Dept. to Declare Election Results Corrupt, Notes Show
“Leave the rest to me” and to congressional allies, the former president is said to have told top law enforcement officials.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I think I finally reached the saturation point of shocked. I read that article and thought, well, duh. I guess I should be glad the notes weren't destroyed.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.

Post by zekeb »

I can't begin to count how many honest employees lost their jobs because they wouldn't go along with his dishonest schemes.
Il factotum
filly

Post by filly »

Kendra wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:56 am https://www.nytimes.com/2021/07/30/us/p ... ticleShare
Trump Pressed Justice Dept. to Declare Election Results Corrupt, Notes Show
“Leave the rest to me” and to congressional allies, the former president is said to have told top law enforcement officials.
And the Fulton County DA reads this and says "Richard Donaghue, c'mon down! Bring Rosen too! The grand jury awaits!"
filly

Post by filly »

The article also notes that T****, elsewhere in the conversation, mentioned Gym Jordan, Scott Perry (a RWNJ Congressman from PA) and Ron Johnson. These congressional "allies" were going to carry the "election was corrupt" water for T**** after the DOJ would just say that at T****'s request. They deny they pressured the DOJ to the Times, but they were not accused of doing so. They certainly continued to press The Big Lie for him. I expect to see their names on some subpoenas soon.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

He can't be having a good day. I almost (well not really) wish he had Twitter again. Such a tweet storm he'd be having today.
filly

Post by filly »

Kendra wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:17 pm He can't be having a good day. I almost (well not really) wish he had Twitter again. Such a tweet storm he'd be having today.
He should never again have a good day in his putrid life.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

filly wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:18 pm
Kendra wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:17 pm He can't be having a good day. I almost (well not really) wish he had Twitter again. Such a tweet storm he'd be having today.
He should never again have a good day in his putrid life.
:yeahthat:
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

I feel like I’m watching a terrible, interminable student film. Very few of the actors are behaving in ways I recognize from my 68 years on planet. I can’t turn it off. I thought it was over - the credits were rolling and another film had started, but this one won’t.stop. :shrug:

I just want it to stop! :notlistening: :pray:
Notaperson

Post by Notaperson »

We may need a thread for a Michigan fraudit soon...

RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Had to request help from the Google machine and found
A kinematic what now?

Reddit thread https:// www.reddit.com/r/Qult_Headquarters/comm ... _what_now/
with this :doh: :
cypressgreen OP

Q predicted you'd say that

I did give a click to another (crazy) site that says
>Is there a foolproof, concrete method to conduct a forensic audit of the ballots submitted during the 2020 election? Technology expert, Jovan Hutton Pulitzer, believes there is, using principles found in physics and classical mechanics. He proposes that the ballots undergo a “kinematic audit.”

> Pulitzer proposes that all ballots be examined using a kinematic identification algorithm that would “identify the parameters of a kinematic model which describes the actual position and orientations of the end-effector in terms of the measured joint positions, and which incorporates the geometrical variations in the structure caused by manufacturing errors.
There’s more to it than that, but you get the idea. Roller marks, technological fingerprints, upper-level encoding. You know, regular everyday stuff! At the top of the article was a clickbait cartoon of someone pushing a pressure point on their wrist, literally labeled ”How To Entirely Empty Your Bowels Every Morning…Learn [This] Simple Trick.”
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Not at all clear that this person knows what kinematics means. :nope:
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

J Hutton Pulitzer
American entrepreneur
Jovan Hutton Pulitzer is an American entrepreneur and former treasure hunter from Dallas, Texas, known for inventing the widely-criticized CueCat barcode scanner and so-called "kinematic artifact detection" technology to find folds and bamboo fibers in election ballots.

Wikipedia
tek

Post by tek »

> Pulitzer proposes that all ballots be examined using a kinematic identification algorithm that would “identify the parameters of a kinematic model which describes the actual position and orientations of the end-effector in terms of the measured joint positions, and which incorporates the geometrical variations in the structure caused by manufacturing errors.”
In other words, an ML classifier that I can program to produce the results I want.

Bite me.
humblescribe
Verified:

Post by humblescribe »

He really need to find a guy like this and produce a video to explain what he is doing.

"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." O. Wilde
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

:o :shock:
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

ETA
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
tek

Post by tek »

Off Topic
being a Mopar guy, I'm partial to this version

Ms was listening and said "none of that makes any sense!"
Reddog

Post by Reddog »

tek wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:59 pm
Off Topic
being a Mopar guy, I'm partial to this version

Ms was listening and said "none of that makes any sense!"
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

The immediate giveaway in both videos are the "scientists'" and/or "engineers''' voices. They are perfectly pitched baritones with no pauses, uhs or ers. What say ye, N10?
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:12 pm The immediate giveaway in both videos are the "scientists'" and/or "engineers''' voices. They are perfectly pitched baritones with no pauses, uhs or ers. What say ye, N10?
NL10 says strongly in his big baritone voice... agreed.

They would be good at Star Trek with the ability to rip off that much techno babble. Practice, practice, practice. I remember in college working on an aria from Don Giovanni, in Italian. I spent much of the semester walking around campus constantly repeating text in rhythm over and over and over again. Mozart liked to squeeze multiple syllables on small notes, like eighth notes.
101010 :towel:
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

Off Topic
northland10 wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 2:16 pm
Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:12 pm The immediate giveaway in both videos are the "scientists'" and/or "engineers''' voices. They are perfectly pitched baritones with no pauses, uhs or ers. What say ye, N10?
NL10 says strongly in his big baritone voice... agreed.

They would be good at Star Trek with the ability to rip off that much techno babble. Practice, practice, practice. I remember in college working on an aria from Don Giovanni, in Italian. I spent much of the semester walking around campus constantly repeating text in rhythm over and over and over again. Mozart liked to squeeze multiple syllables on small notes, like eighth notes.
True story: As part of my long-running online Star Trek RPG efforts (I have run at least one at a time since 1999), I have used both videos seen in the recent posts on this thread to train various players over the last decade or so since I first saw one of them. :)
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

:bunny:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”