Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

PA Election Audit Review: Pennsylvania Republicans' Dead-End Insanity

tek

Re: PA Election Audit Review: Pennsylvania Republicans' Dead-End Insanity

Post by tek »

Sure, Jan...
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

ExtractFromAboveAnnouncement wrote:
PensylvaniaStateSenateRules.jpg
PensylvaniaStateSenateRules.jpg (118.8 KiB) Viewed 3984 times
Do these rules allow operators from outside of PA Senate staff to perform the "audit" on behalf of the PA Senate? Or is it implicit that Senate staff perform the duty, perhaps assisted by government staffers?

Also too, you sir, are conveniently ommitting what the election laws may be saying on divulging data and assets.
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

I also can not help but notice that all the examples the piece gave of where fraud or errors MIGHT occur do not really fall under the vague umbrella of 'forensic audit'.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

When Mastriano's flak wrote "some are Republican while others are Democrat counties, which means this will be a balanced investigation...", threw a pie in his face.

ABC 27:
Doug Mastriano pushes for election audit in Pa., many lawmakers push back
PENNSYLVANIA POLITICS
by: Dennis Owens Posted: Jul 7, 2021 / 04:54 PM EDT / Updated: Jul 8, 2021 / 06:45 AM EDT

(WHTM) — A State Senator is not ready to let it go. Doug Mastriano officially announced his intention to conduct an election audit despite no evidence of fraud or wrongdoing. He is getting plenty of pushback. The election is long over but still questioned. Senator Doug Mastriano officially sent a letter “to several counties requesting information and materials needed to conduct a forensic investigation of the 2020 General Election and the 2021 Primary.”

Mastriano wants select counties to send him documents by the end of July insisting millions of Pennsylvanians have serious doubts about 2020 adding “Discounting or mocking their concerns is neither an answer nor proper in this constitutional republic.” “You have to accept the results and the results are that Trump lost and Biden won,” Sen. John Kane (D- Chester, Delaware) said.

Senate Democrats question whether Mastriano has the legal authority to conduct such an audit and question the motives of the zealous Trump supporter. “Does he have aspirations of running for a higher office? Maybe. Does he think this will help him? I don’t know that, he must think it must,” Sen. Kane said. Governor Wolf worries about the cost. “If they do this and machines actually get opened they’re gonna be decertified,” Wolf said. That has happened in Arizona, after the controversial audit that inspired Mastriano. Wolf says he also has privacy concerns for voters in York, Tioga. and Philadelphia Counties. “This is gonna open up in those three counties, information on people who may not want that information to be out there,” Wolf said.

Mastriano won’t have the full support of House Republicans. “The House won’t be engaging in any further audits from previous elections,” Rep. Seth Grove (R) Chair of the State Government Committee said. And yes, State Rep. Seth Grove is taking heat for that stance. “There are upset people who demand an election audit,” Rep. Grove said. And now their leader is officially trying, Mastirano saying, “This investigation is not about overturning the results of either election. The goals are to restore faith in the integrity of our system.” Democrats say elections don’t need to be investigated but Mastriano’s actions on January 6 at the US Capitol do.
https://www.abc27.com/news/this-week-in ... push-back/

Every time they do something stupid like this, another Democrat gets her wings.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

New: The Gateway House of Boys is frantic! HOW DARE THEY!!
Pennsylvania Department of State Issues Directive Prohibiting County Election Boards from Cooperating with Senate’s Election Audits
By Jim Hoft Published July 10, 2021 at 7:43am

The Pennsylvania Department of State issued a directive prohibiting county election boards from cooperating with the Senate’s election audit.
According to the directive from the Secretary of State’s office:

▪️ Elections officials may not turn over election material to third parties.

▪️ Any equipment turned over to a third party cannot be used again in an election.

▪️ The state will not reimburse counties for the cost of replacement equipment.

The directive states:

These are the same hard-left politicians who changed the voting rules in Pennsylvania during the pandemic by executive order.

Texas and over 20 states sued Pennsylvania for violating the US Constitution because they made changes to voting rules and procedures through the courts or through executive actions. But these states did not make the changes through the state legislatures as spelled out in the US Constitution. The US Supreme Court threw the case out and allowed this lawlessness of the states.

Pennsylvania has some funny stuff going on.
They’re panicked.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/0 ... on-audits/

Here's the Directive.

Directive 1.jpg
Directive 1.jpg (226.85 KiB) Viewed 3885 times

Directive 2.jpg
Directive 2.jpg (208.58 KiB) Viewed 3885 times

President Biden is going to PA on Tuesday to talk about voting rights -- so of course, they are all screaming he is PANICKED!

:panic:
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Mastriano' wants to be our next governor.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

And he keeps on keeping on...
Screen Shot 2021-07-12 at 6.07.53 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-07-12 at 6.07.53 PM.png (211.6 KiB) Viewed 3734 times
And regarding Joe's trip:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

I can't even keep up with this guy! Now he's looking for a meeting with Biden to discuss the "need to come together" over a forensuck investigation. Where does he get off? Like Biden has a responsibility to meet with every elected two bit chowderhead across the fruited plain. :bored:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

I have full confidence that my vote counted. And it's time for Mastriano to shut the hell up. Then people wouldn't be questioning the results of the election, which have already been audited legally twice. Not to mention the 56 (?) lawsuits the State won against this crap.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

AndyinPA wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:34 pm I have full confidence that my vote counted. And it's time for Mastriano to shut the hell up. Then people wouldn't be questioning the results of the election, which have already been audited legally twice. Not to mention the 56 (?) lawsuits the State won against this crap.
I continue to ask my mom and dad what is wrong with their people. They come from Wilkes-Barrie, Luzern went 56+% for Zee Furher, and I have family pushing this "election fraud" garbage. It used to be that these people asked me what the hell was wrong with R's in GA, today, they're just like them. :doh:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Frater I*I wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:52 pm
AndyinPA wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:34 pm I have full confidence that my vote counted. And it's time for Mastriano to shut the hell up. Then people wouldn't be questioning the results of the election, which have already been audited legally twice. Not to mention the 56 (?) lawsuits the State won against this crap.
I continue to ask my mom and dad what is wrong with their people. They come from Wilkes-Barrie, Luzern went 56+% for Zee Furher, and I have family pushing this "election fraud" garbage. It used to be that these people asked me what the hell was wrong with R's in GA, today, they're just like them. :doh:
Faux noise garbage. I have it in my family, too.
Greatgrey
Verified: 💲8️⃣

Post by Greatgrey »

Super Sekrit meeting in Pennsylvania.

Got its own NDA, but ya need to affix your hands and seal.

That’s gonna hurt, getting your hand affixed.

I got a seal they can use.
C6BD0F3F-C893-4EEF-82DB-640A34B83291.jpeg
C6BD0F3F-C893-4EEF-82DB-640A34B83291.jpeg (52.25 KiB) Viewed 3661 times
What's the Frequency, Kenneth?
Luke

Post by Luke »

Don't they know anything? It must be at a Denny's to count. Amateurs.

Is Mark Kessler doing the security? Where is Mark, by the way?
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Someone get me one of those NDAs and an invite to this Klan meeting. I'll drive up the road to York to record this exhibition of stupid and dare them to do something about it. :boxing:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Gregg, you gotta get THREE NDAs, for you, Root Beer, and Chili Dog (especially Chili Dog with how she'll treat folks like them) :P By the way, check my private message to you.

LMAO!!!

John Fetterman @JohnFetterman 1h
In light of recent bizarre, unhinged requests on official letterhead from Pennsylvania electeds, my office formally requested Paul Rudd to re-enact scenes from “I Love You, Man” with me.

AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... li=BBnb7Kz
(Reuters) - One of the three Pennsylvania counties asked to provide access to voting machines for a Republican lawmaker's probe of the 2020 election has decided it cannot comply due to a directive from the state's top election official, the county's solicitor told Reuters.

Tioga County's three Republican commissioners met on Tuesday and determined that acting Secretary of State Veronica Degraffenreid was within her authority in directing counties not to allow third parties to access their election equipment, according to the solicitor, Chris Gabriel.

The decision poses a potential hurdle for state Senator Doug Mastriano, a staunch ally of former President Donald Trump. The legislator announced his "forensic investigation" into the election last week, starting with Tioga, Philadelphia and York counties. He had no immediate comment on Tuesday.
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

Paul Rudd :kiss: :kiss: :lovestruck: :lovestruck:
Luke

Post by Luke »

This should make little heads explode, this is a total GOP county. Good luck getting Philadelphia County to participate in this sham. Will be fun seeing Telegram and Doug stomp their widdle feets.
Tioga County is one of the most heavily Republican represented counties in Pennsylvania. This has a long history as Abraham Lincoln reportedly received 78.57% of the county's vote in the 1860 Presidential election. Since Abraham Lincoln the county has voted for the non-Republican presidential candidate only two times.
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

Off Topic
I’m more than a little in love with your LtGuv and his Lady, Pennsylvania.

I like her. Will you share?
raison de arizona

Here we go. Not really. But yeah.
E920BFF6-A462-4E60-AB61-9A86E7FB73DD.jpeg
E920BFF6-A462-4E60-AB61-9A86E7FB73DD.jpeg (49.44 KiB) Viewed 3278 times

Pins and needles. PINS AND NEEDLES, I TELLS YOU!
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

And all of those things are things that people who are professionals can almost certainly track down and explain.

For instance, ballots mailed out of state. I own a home in Pennsylvania, if I chose to I could register to vote there and have the ballot sent to me in Ohio or Michigan. Further, if I didn't bother to not cancel my registration in Ohio, they might scream I was registered in two states, but as long as I only vote in Pennsylvania after I register there, I don't know of any law I am breaking. Doubly, what if I registered in Gettysburg, didn't unregister in South Lebanon and assumed room temperature before the election. They'd go knucking futz that they found a dead guy who was registered in two states!
To keep on going, say I automatically get an absentee ballot in Ohio because I do, but after I register in Pennsylvania I request one from there before my untimely demise...

A dead guy was registered in two states and got absentee ballots in both of them!
:hammersickle: :yikes: :cussing: :panic: :panic: :panic:

So that's one.

The second easy one is voters removed from the rolls after the election. I think that could be automatic for people who haven't voted in two straight Presidential election years and that's what happened.

But they don't want explanations, they want chaos and screaming and end of the world, dogs and cats, living together, etc...
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

• backfilled voters - new voters that registered just before the election but clerks hadn't finished the process
  • duplicate registrations - people unsure whether they were registered/people with same name
  • first time voter - srsly wtf :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall:
  • inactive voters - again, how is this an anomaly?
  • mail-in not in SURE - want to know more before commenting (possibly part of the backfilled group?)
  • mail-in counted received late - you lost that battle in court
  • sent out-of-state - snow-birds, college students, people on long-term assignments
  • purged voters - you fuckers are the one clamoring for voter roll purges :crazy:
raison de arizona

Not exactly audit, but dropping this here: :thumbsup:
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

There's a lot I don't know about the voting/registration process, but I don't understand why someone gives up the right to vote just because they haven't voted in so many elections. I also don't understand why if it's possible to give someone a Social Security number when they are born, one can't also be given a voter registration number that would follow her the rest of her life.
raison de arizona

Yes, when you let unqualified people mess with the machines, they have to be decertified. This is A Thing.

Return to “"Forensic Audits" of State Elections 2020”