It's Georgia's turn! Time for a fraudit!

raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Re: It's Georgia's turn! Time for a fraudit!

Post by raison de arizona »

Lani wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 3:30 am I don't laff at the audits. QOP is rewriting history, denying the Capitol assault, and on the war path to overturn the election or to convince a substantial number of voters that it was fraudulent. It's an organized assault. Here's another assault on democracy:
► Show Spoiler
Paul Gosar states that people from security fraud departments and military fraud approached him and estimated that between 400k-700k ballots were altered in Arizona.
#1 Paul Goser is a huge turd, and a dangerous one. #2, what the heck does the securities and exchanges commission and military fraud dept. (is that even a thing?) have to do with elections? Why would they be issuing opinions about the number of fraudulent ballots in county level ballots in AZ? I mean, I guess we already know logic isn't these people's forte, but good grief. Think it through.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

fierceredpanda wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 9:52 am I don't see why people are making light of this. The rot has reached the Judiciary. Pretty soon this will be a regular occurrence in all fifty states in every election until American elections are taken as seriously as those in Russia or Belarus.
:yeahthat: x 1,000,000

It's pretty much over at this point. I don't see a way back. At all. Not realistically.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
Lani

Post by Lani »

covfefe wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 9:21 am
Lani wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 3:30 am :snippity:
Paul Gosar states that people from security fraud departments and military fraud approached him and estimated that between 400k-700k ballots were altered in Arizona.
#1 Paul Goser is a huge turd, and a dangerous one. #2, what the heck does the securities and exchanges commission and military fraud dept. (is that even a thing?) have to do with elections? Why would they be issuing opinions about the number of fraudulent ballots in county level ballots in AZ? I mean, I guess we already know logic isn't these people's forte, but good grief. Think it through.
Millions will believe him. Logic is not involved.
Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
bob

Post by bob »

:brickwallsmall:
Image ImageImage
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

bob wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 6:41 pm https:// twitter.com/ASimplePatriot/status/1396833986484346883
American.357 @ASimplePatriot
John Fredericks on War Room on upcoming ballot audit in GA: An analysis batch of 950 military ballots was reviewed. All 950 votes in batch were for Joe Biden, and they were in sequential order.

4:22 PM · May 24, 2021
:confuzzled: ordered by what? Like Biden, Biden, Biden, .... :confuzzled:
Notaperson

Post by Notaperson »

What Is Happening With Fulton County's Absentee Ballots?

https://www.gpb.org/news/2021/05/25/wha ... ee-ballots

Definitely worth reading. It addresses the previously mentioned 950 votes that went to Biden:
• In one of the hand-count audit batches, there are 950 military and overseas votes for Biden and zero for Donald Trump. This is not evidence of a conspiracy or fraud, but rather one of the counters dividing it up that way. Another batch has 130 votes for Trump and zero for Biden. Overall, of the 1,754 military and overseas voters, 1,474 voted for Biden and 266 for Trump, a margin that is unsurprising given Fulton's demographic and political makeup.
Notaperson

Post by Notaperson »

Trump calls out Fulton County after ballot review stalls
....Trump weighed in on Georgia's proposed review of absentee ballots, which stalled this week when a judge canceled a meeting to discuss plans of a review in Fulton County.

Roughly one week after Henry County Chief Judge Brian Amero agreed to unseal 147,000 mail ballots from Fulton County following a voter lawsuit, the board of elections and the county court clerk in Fulton County filed motions asking the judge to dismiss the lawsuit.

Amero wrote in the email that he hopes to hold a hearing on the motions June 21 and plans to issue an order next week setting the hearing date.

Despite multiple recounts indicating otherwise, Trump characterized Fulton County's actions as suspicious in a Friday statement:

"Why are the Radical Left Democrats in Georgia fighting so hard that there not be a Forensic Audit of 150,000 absentee ballots in Fulton County? There can be only one reason, and that is because they know the vote was corrupt and the audit will show it. Republicans must fight hard and win!"
https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/trump- ... iew-stalls
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Oy Vey!

The women who is running against Kemp in the governors race just handed him this.

Now the nutters on FB are claiming he's been served with papers and is being sued.

neeneko

Post by neeneko »

Chilidog wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 6:44 pm Now the nutters on FB are claiming he's been served with papers and is being sued.

I think I will always be amazed by the 'if you do not acknowledge me as a singular dictator then you are not following the constitution!' crowd.
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Does that qualify as a daffydavit?
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

:think: i have the faint recollection that some birther used Twitter to submit his law suit or service thereof.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Frater |*|, please pick up the white courtesy telephone. :smoking:
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
She wanted to dance ... 🎶
Notaperson

Post by Notaperson »

Why on earth is she referring to Virginia's state constitution in part of the letter, rather than Georgia's? :brickwallsmall:
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Foggy wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 7:23 am Frater |*|, please pick up the white courtesy telephone. :smoking:
Ohhhh hooooo! Ladies, gentlemen, I present to you Mrs. Dr. Kandiss Taylor, elementary school teacher, failed US Senate candidate [our Nov free-for-all: 40,349 vote .8%], and the next governor of the state of Georgia!!! :cantlook: :hide:

She was "inspired" to get into politics because Ben Carson sleepwalked his way through her PhD graduation ceremony, politically she agrees with him on everything. She's a lifelong resident of Appling County, SE GA, US House district 1, and funnily she had some reasonable positions before the elections. Post election she's fallen for Q and election fraud stupidity, and now has hooked up with a SovCit anti-CPS nutter named David Jose, who has her convinced that affidavits are "souper majikal" that for the government and courts do do what you want, because reasons.

Seriously, she's fallen down the rabbit hole so far she almost makes Tinfoil-Green look sane in comparison... :smoking:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Notaperson wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:08 am Why on earth is she referring to Virginia's state constitution in part of the letter, rather than Georgia's? :brickwallsmall:
As it is, there is nothing in it that helps her anyway. She is one of those who decide that if the government elected by the people does not do what SHE wants and protect what SHE thinks is HER rights (such as the right to have the person you want elected), that it is an illegitimate government.

To her and others on the right, We The People means only We The People who agree with them. Other voters don't count.
101010 :towel:
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Frater I*I wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 5:40 pm
Foggy wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 7:23 am Frater |*|, please pick up the white courtesy telephone. :smoking:
Ohhhh hooooo! Ladies, gentlemen, I present to you Mrs. Dr. Kandiss Taylor, elementary school teacher, failed US Senate candidate [our Nov free-for-all: 40,349 vote .8%], and the next governor of the state of Georgia!!! :cantlook: :hide:

She was "inspired" to get into politics because Ben Carson sleepwalked his way through her PhD graduation ceremony, politically she agrees with him on everything. She's a lifelong resident of Appling County, SE GA, US House district 1, and funnily she had some reasonable positions before the elections. Post election she's fallen for Q and election fraud stupidity, and now has hooked up with a SovCit anti-CPS nutter named David Jose, who has her convinced that affidavits are "souper majikal" that for the government and courts do do what you want, because reasons.

Seriously, she's fallen down the rabbit hole so far she almost makes Tinfoil-Green look sane in comparison... :smoking:

I never heard of this nut before but I used to pay attention to David Jose. Total whack job. I got bored with his nonsense and stopped paying attention to him.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Joe Hoft at the Gateway House of Boys is SO EXCITED! The GOP is trying to show they can blow Georgia in 2022 like they are doing a great job of it in AZ.

They've been harassing this family for months, they should be able to sue them for bullsh*ttery. No idea if this is really happening or it's just another fantasy.
BREAKING: Ruby Freeman’s Daughter Election Supervisor Wandrea Shaye Moss Is Subpoenaed for Deposition in Fulton County GA
By Joe Hoft Published June 6, 2021 at 7:53am

It’s getting hot in Georgia! One of the individuals caught on tape late on election night in Fulton County, Georgia, Wandrea Shaye Moss, has been subpoenaed for a deposition in a civil trial in Fulton County. Who can forget Ruby, Ralph, and Ruby’s daughter Wandrea Shaye?

After removing everyone from the State Farm Arena on 2020 Election night and sending them home, these three individuals and a couple of others pulled out ballots hidden under the table and began jamming them into the vote tabulation machines. The election workers were filmed shoving stacks of ballots through the machines two and three times each.

In early December The Gateway Pundit was first to identify the culprits. Ruby Freeman and her daughter Wandrea were two of the individuals who pulled the hidden ballots out from under the table on Election night:

The Gateway Pundit also discovered that these piles of ballots were run through the tabulators multiple times.

We asked in December why the FBI had not spoken with the culprits and arrested them for election-related crimes.

Has the FBI Spoken with Ruby Freeman or Ralph Jones Yet? And If Not, Why in the Hell Do we Have an FBI?

President Trump knew about this and called out crooked Georgia Secretary of State Raffensperger on it, but as we all know Raffensperger did nothing.

But now they are in the news again. Daughter Shaye was subpoenaed in a civil case in Georgia.

This was reported late last night.

The daughter of Ruby Freeman, who was caught on video repeatedly scanning the same batches of ballots is:
Wandrea Shaye Moss.

The same female who delivered suitcases of ballots to the counting room floor after legal observers were sent home for the night.” 👏 pic.twitter.com/OjrYMXwyqt

— Teresa 🗣 “Joe, you know Trump won.” (@thorsome2) June 5, 2021

Here is the full document from the public record access of Fulton County:

Jeffords v Fulton.JPG
Jeffords v Fulton.JPG (99.92 KiB) Viewed 3857 times

Fulton County gives the 1st page free, didn't look for courtlistener on this. It's been going on for a while, this is dead-ender Garland Favorito and his band of idiots. $318.00 so far in self-sanctions.

https://publicrecordsaccess.fultoncount ... ortalembed
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Wandrea's pretty damn good if she was able to sneak back in and multiple-run those same ballots through the recount and audits.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

Is that “notice of deposition” reasonably normal? It seems somewhat onerous, especially with seven days notice.
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

IANAL, but I've watched enough Perry Mason reruns to know that "Duces Tecum", means that they want you to bring some piece of physical evidence with you.

What are they asking her to bring to the deposition, other than herself and her memory of the events in question?

Or do these bozos not know what it means and are just impressed by the latin phrase?
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

I read quickly down through the PDF. They want a memry stick with all the communication she had on the Election between Jan 1st 2020 and some other date. And any communication device she could have been contacted on.

Conclusion; this is a fishing expedition. They will have her sitting going over every goddam email for days.
Hic sunt dracones
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Question from an outsider: on what sort of "civil law suit" is this based on? Can a plaintiff ask for just any records when the witness was working in a governmental capacity as vote counter?
realist

Post by realist »

RTH10260 wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:37 pm Question from an outsider: on what sort of "civil law suit" is this based on? Can a plaintiff ask for just any records when the witness was working in a governmental capacity as vote counter?
They can ask for anything they wish, doesn’t mean they are entitled to it nor that they will get it.

The notice time of 7 days is a little short. No idea if it was agreed to by opposing counsel or not.

I’d like to know how long this case has been going and whether there’s even a discovery schedule or Order in the case.

Even if they can get all the electronics they are asking for (doubtful) I doubt, highly doubt, they are entitled to go back a year.

Would be worth watching. I’d guess some motions will be filed to either quash or at least limit the scope.

Wondering even about standings

Hard to comment on more without seeing at least the docket.
Image X 4
Image X 32
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

Suranis wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:22 pm I read quickly down through the PDF. They want a memry stick with all the communication she had on the Election between Jan 1st 2020 and some other date. And any communication device she could have been contacted on.

Conclusion; this is a fishing expedition. They will have her sitting going over every goddam email for days.
Wow, apparently they want a lot more than just that:
At the time of said deposition, Wandrea Shaye Moss is to have in her possession thefollowing:1.

A thumb drive containing separately an electronic bit by bit image of allcommunications for the time period of
January 1, 2020, through December 31,2020 made and received by Wandrea Shaye Moss
relating to the November 3, 2020general election contained on Wandrea Shaye Moss’s cellphones, emails, tablets,desktop computer or drive, laptops, computers, Snap Chat account, WhatsAppaccount, Face Book account, Instagram account, You Tube postings or account, othersocial media communications and any and all other electronic devices and electronicaccounts under the custody and control of
Wandrea Shaye Moss at any time.

Bring all electronic devices (including but not limited to cell phones, tablets, thumbdrives, laptop computers, desktop computers, in any and all other electronic drivescontaining electronic stored information) under the custody and control of WandreaShaye Moss which were utilized during your activities from approximatelyJanuary 1, 2020, through December 31, 2020
So all of her electronic devices, communications, and social media accounts for a full year. Have they even presented this video they claim to have of her stuffing all these ballots? (edited to add : ah, looked into the video.. real video, inaccurate description)
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Realist, the docket is at https://publicrecordsaccess.fultoncount ... ortalembed

But only the 1st page is free -- it's been going on since December. Didn't see it on CourtListener.

12/23/2020
1 document available. Click here to view the document.
PLAINTIFF'S ORIGINAL PETITION

12/23/2020
NOTICE OF FILING

12/23/2020
CASE INITIATION FORM

Democracy Docket has the original petition: https://www.democracydocket.com/wp-cont ... tamped.pdf

Brennan Center has a brief summary with a few links but it's far out of date: https://www.brennancenter.org/our-work/ ... 20#Georgia
Favorito v. Cooney, No. 2020CV343938 (Ga. Super. Ct., Fulton Cnty.)
Re: Vote-by-Mail, Voter Records & Ballot Inspection Request

Individual voters and poll workers sued the members of the Fulton County Board of Elections and its director, challenging defendants’ failure to provide requested voting records and alleging fraud and irregularities in the November 2020 election. The complaint alleges violations of the Georgia Constitution, in that defendants failed to ensure that absentee ballots were treated in accordance with state law and in a uniform manner throughout the county and throughout the state, thus depriving plaintiffs of equal protection and due process, and that voters for third party candidates were treated differently than similarly situated voters.

Status: Petition and emergency motion to shorten the time to respond to a discovery request filed December 23, 2020; Hearing scheduled for January 15, 2021
This is the case Chief Judge Brian Amero is hearing -- he was going to let them have ballots but then Fulton County started filing motions and it all stopped. Unclear if they can still have a depo during this, but if it was at the Gateway House of Boys would imagine NOT.
Garland Favorito @VoterGa Apr 12
FAVORITO v. COONEY 4-13-2021
@HenryCounty Chief Judge Brian Amero – Civil Calendar - WebEx session will be active beginning at 8:30am for a 9:00am start time.

Of course, Garland has a Twitter so he can grift.

Garland's fantasy update (didn't watch)

Garland Favorito @VoterGa Jun 5
Monica Perez Podcast w/ VoterGA's Garland Favorito, Sat. June 5, 12 noon EST. Will the Fulton Co. ballot inspection ever take place? Are the ballots still secure? What triggered the warehouse security alarm? Your questions answered today. Join us at:
Update with Garland Saturday, June 5 12N ET (9amPT)
Please be sure to hear the latest news from voterga.org

Here's where it stands in the real world:

https://apnews.com/article/donald-trump ... 19b8a9b95e
Meeting to discuss Georgia ballot review canceled
By KATE BRUMBACK May 27, 2021

ATLANTA (AP) — Citing newly filed motions, a judge has canceled a meeting to discuss logistical plans for a review of absentee ballots from Georgia’s most populous county. Henry County Chief Judge Brian Amero last week agreed to unseal 147,000 mail ballots from Fulton County after a group of voters sued for access to look for evidence of fraud in last year’s general election. He had scheduled a meeting Friday to discuss the specifics of the scanning and visual inspection of the ballots.

But in motions filed Wednesday and Thursday, Fulton County, the county board of elections and the county court clerk all asked the judge to dismiss the lawsuit. In an email sent to the parties Thursday, the judge said those motions need to be dealt with before logistics can be discussed. Amero wrote in the email that he hopes to hold a hearing on the motions June 21 and plans to issue an order next week setting the hearing date. The ballot review effort in Georgia is among several around the country pushed by Trump supporters and others who claim the 2020 election was marred by fraud. State and federal authorities have repeatedly said there was no evidence of widespread fraud in the election.

Georgia election results were certified months ago, and a new review cannot change the results. After the initial tally and before certification, the state did a full hand recount of the presidential race to satisfy a new audit requirement in state law. Another recount, in which the ballots were run through scanners to be tallied again, was done at the request of former Republican President Donald Trump’s campaign after he lost the state by a narrow margin to Democrat Joe Biden.

Garland Favorito, who is known for espousing numerous conspiracy theories, is leading the review effort in Georgia. He says he’s seeking the truth. “If all these votes are correct and there are no counterfeit ballots, then we can go home and rest assured that the election was conducted correctly,” he said. “If there are a lot of counterfeit ballots, then we need to figure out how to prevent that in the future.” Fulton County Commission Chairman Robb Pitts has repeatedly slammed the push for a review. “It is outrageous that Fulton County continues to be a target of those who cannot accept the results from last year’s election,” he said last week after Amero agreed to unseal the ballots. “The votes have been counted multiple times, including a hand recount, and no evidence of fraud has been found.”
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg

Return to “"Forensic Audits" of State Elections 2020”