Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

#AZAudit Maricopa & Other Arizona County Election Audits - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Pulitzer / Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Chilidog

Re: #AZAudit Maricopa Arizona Election Audit - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Hutton Pulitzer / Karen Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Post by Chilidog »

Well here's an interesting twist.

Ken Bennett flat out accused the Cyber Nimrods of fudging the counts.
Ken Bennett, the Arizona state Senate's liaison to its review of 2020's presidential election ballots threatened to resign from that post live on conservative talk radio on Monday, saying the Senate's pro-Trump contractors had been hiding their results from him for months and could even be manipulating audit data.

"I cannot be part of a process that I am kept out of critical aspects," Bennett told James T. Harris, host of The Conservative Circus on Phoenix's KFYI. "The reason that I am that close to stepping down as liaison is that I cannot be part of a process that I am kept out of critical aspects along the way that make the audit legitimate."
https://www.rawstory.com/arizona-electi ... 653983068/
Chilidog

Re: #AZAudit Maricopa Arizona Election Audit - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Hutton Pulitzer / Karen Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Post by Chilidog »

More
Speaking to James T. Harris, host of "The Conservative Circus," Bennett he was concerned that "all the sudden there was talk of a third count to just verify the number of ballots that are here," a process he wanted to ensure "was independent of Cyber Ninjas."

The problems with the company's ballot-counting methods, he said, were apparent early on in the process, which started back in April. The figures added to the central database did not always match the tallies from those who counted the ballots, he suggested.

"There were serious issues in the aggregation spreadsheet, when the tally sheets would be carried over to the end of the room and entered into the spreadsheet," he said. Bennett said he had been told there had been improvements to address his concerns — but that, later, workers told them they had been instructed, "Don't share anything with Secretary Bennett."
https://www.businessinsider.com/republi ... ign-2021-7
fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left at the portrait of George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney. I am not your lawyer. My posts != legal advice.

Post by fierceredpanda »

I'm starting to wonder if this isn't going to end with Cyber Ninjas being investigated by the feds for honest-services fraud or mail/wire fraud.
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple. The smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

I have been thinking for a very long time that the Senate did not select CN but CN went to Arizona about doing an audit. Logan found a willing audience.
101010 :towel:
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Chilidog wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:19 pm Well here's an interesting twist.

Ken Bennett flat out accused the Cyber Nimrods of fudging the counts.
Ken Bennett, the Arizona state Senate's liaison to its review of 2020's presidential election ballots threatened to resign from that post live on conservative talk radio on Monday, saying the Senate's pro-Trump contractors had been hiding their results from him for months and could even be manipulating audit data.

"I cannot be part of a process that I am kept out of critical aspects," Bennett told James T. Harris, host of The Conservative Circus on Phoenix's KFYI. "The reason that I am that close to stepping down as liaison is that I cannot be part of a process that I am kept out of critical aspects along the way that make the audit legitimate."
https://www.rawstory.com/arizona-electi ... 653983068/
How appropriate :lol:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

John Fredericks is a total dead-ender that laps up any bullsh*t he can dig up. Here's his interview with Ken Bennett. John looks thoroughly confused.

https://americasvoice.news/video/YOAtN3pY37oOwXk/
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Annnnnndddd

The Karen doubles down.

Fann just issued two more subpoenas, one to the county for their routers, and one to Dominion for their passwords.

:popcorn: :popcorn:
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

Chilidog wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:04 am Annnnnndddd

The Karen doubles down.

Fann just issued two more subpoenas, one to the county for their routers, and one to Dominion for their passwords.

:popcorn: :popcorn:
:rotflmao:

Good luck with those, Karen

In May, Dominion made a statement about providing passwords to CN.

Dominion will fiercely fight this subpoena. I think a judge will rule in favor of Dominion.

Fann has subpoenaed the Maricopa County routers or images of the routers. I can't imagine a judge enforcing a subpoena for images of the county servers. The image of the entire county router system has nothing to do with the election. A judge won't give complete router image to CN. A judge absolutely won't require that the physical routers be supplied.

Fann has painted herself into a corner. She should stop painting but she seems incapable of stopping.
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
LM K

Post by LM K »

Ohhhhh.

Fann has demanded that Dominion appear before the AZ Senate to provide demanded info on Aug 2. Dominion may provide the info via some other way, but there's no way in hell Dominion is going to email, fax, snail mail, or telephone in the passwords demanded.

Maricopa County has been ordered to appear and/or provide more info. They are to provide all signed voter's envelopes (or digital copies). They are to provide voter registration records (which will contain voter's addresses). CN must be planning to canvass; it's the only reason they need the voter's personal info. Fann is also subpoenaing info that the MCBOS has already provided to CN. A judge has already ruled that they provided all the passwords and security info in their possession.

Fann has slightly altered this demand to include any security info that isn't in the possession of the MCBOS but that the county has a right to. Basically, Fann wants the MCBOS to convince Dominion to give the county the passwords that Dominion won't share with CN. Alas, a judge has already ruled that MCBOS has given all the security info they have access to. The judge told Fann to subpoena Dominion. Fann appears to understand that Dominion will be able to squash the Dominion subpoena.

In GA, a judge blocked the release of signed ballot envelopes. I'm curious to see what a judge decided about that.

Both Dominion and MCBOS will file with the courts to fight these subpoenas.

I'll post screenshots of the subpoenas in my next posts.
LM K

Post by LM K »

MCBOS
Attachments
IMG_27072021_010826_(900_x_900_pixel).jpg
IMG_27072021_010826_(900_x_900_pixel).jpg (187.41 KiB) Viewed 1882 times
Screenshot_20210727-005112.png
Screenshot_20210727-005112.png (500.39 KiB) Viewed 1882 times
LM K

Post by LM K »

Dominion
Attachments
IMG_27072021_011841_(900_x_900_pixel).jpg
IMG_27072021_011841_(900_x_900_pixel).jpg (125.96 KiB) Viewed 1882 times
Screenshot_20210727-011228.png
Screenshot_20210727-011228.png (134.94 KiB) Viewed 1882 times
fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left at the portrait of George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney. I am not your lawyer. My posts != legal advice.

Post by fierceredpanda »

What a great idea! Why not issue legislative subpoenas for trade secrets while you're at it, Karen?

Dissolve the Arizona legislature. :mad:
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple. The smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

Is there no state constitutional remedy to such abuse of power?
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

Dave from down under wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:50 am Is there no state constitutional remedy to such abuse of power?
The ballot box
Mr brolin
Verified: ✅ as vaguely humanoid

Post by Mr brolin »

Welllllllll

The response to Question 1, Appendix A is

"There are no records responsive to this request as no breach of the voter registration server, Maricopa County Recorder's Office system or any other part of the Maricopa County election system have or has occurred"

Question 2

"Why..? the envelopes aren't ballots so, kinda irrelevant"

Question 3

"Access to unnamed, unidentified systems that Maricopa County does not have access, knowledge or authority over doesn't magically happen by appending 'right to access' to it. Want to try again..?"
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

:lol: requesting from the Election Board in (5) and (6) the routers and technical networking stuff.

That hardware and associated information does not belong to the Election Board but the county. Kick rocks!
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

:rotflmao: in Exhibit A (6) requesting "all splunk logs"

Had never heard of "splunk". Turns out that it is a software developer tool package. It can monitor program performance of all kind for programs developed with it and creates logs for analysis. I am certain that the Board of Election do not use this package (Dominion is their provider) nor have production level programs that would collect information.

My guess is that the cyber ninja guy has been using it for creating his election fraudit software and believes everything is done with this package everywhere :brickwallsmall:
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Have the Nimrods and Fann complied with the FOIA requests as ordered to do so by the courts?

I think that the MCBoS should insist that they do do as it pertains to the legitimacy of the "legislative purpose" behind the subpoena.
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

W. Kevin Vicklund wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:54 am
Dave from down under wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:50 am Is there no state constitutional remedy to such abuse of power?
The ballot box
Unfortunately today's Republican voters largely want this behavior, so I think we can rely on them to vote for the kind of people who would have gladly overturned the election. I have real concerns about who will end up as Secretary of State in Georgia, and possibly other states as well. We need to keep Democratic voters pumped to get out and vote in every election.
Off Topic
If we could clone Stacey Abrams, that would help for sure. She has made a huge difference.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

:yeahthat:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

RTH10260 wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:48 am :rotflmao: in Exhibit A (6) requesting "all splunk logs"

Had never heard of "splunk". Turns out that it is a software developer tool package. It can monitor program performance of all kind for programs developed with it and creates logs for analysis.
Sort of. Devs use it, but so do devops and admins. You can build tools on top of it, but at its core it is a central place where you send all your logging and can then search/view it in a sane way. It would be completely reasonable for the County's own IT people to be using it to monitor their own systems.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

neeneko wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:43 pm
RTH10260 wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:48 am :rotflmao: in Exhibit A (6) requesting "all splunk logs"

Had never heard of "splunk". Turns out that it is a software developer tool package. It can monitor program performance of all kind for programs developed with it and creates logs for analysis.
Sort of. Devs use it, but so do devops and admins. You can build tools on top of it, but at its core it is a central place where you send all your logging and can then search/view it in a sane way. It would be completely reasonable for the County's own IT people to be using it to monitor their own systems.
We use AWS Cloudwatch, Splunk is roughly equivalent. Other options that come to mind include Google Stackdriver and Azure Log Analytics. I think teh Googs is partnered up with Splunk these days, but I wouldn't swear to it.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

raison de arizona wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:47 pm We use AWS Cloudwatch, Splunk is roughly equivalent. Other options that come to mind include Google Stackdriver and Azure Log Analytics. I think teh Googs is partnered up with Splunk these days, but I wouldn't swear to it.
Off Topic
Yep, all depends on your ecosystem. I think splunk is mostly used by 'roll your own' environments rather than if you are using one of the big cloud providers. So if the county had their own dedicated servers splunk+nagios would be solid tools for them to have used. I would expect if CN is asking for it they have at least confirmed that it is what the county uses. Otherwise that would represent a whole extra level of incompetence.. which would not surprise me.

Though since I was curious, I poked around and found a job posting for Maricopa County (Judicial Branch) IT that listed splunk as a requirement, so seems likely that at least some parts of the county use it.
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Looks like the top two twitter accounts for the fraudit got suspended by twitter
https://twitter.com/ArizonaAudit
https://twitter.com/AuditWarRoom
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

neeneko wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:43 pm

Sure, but the subpoena goes to the Election Board so I predict a failure in obtaining any kind of logs from them. I guess the county will also balk on a request to view sensitive logs, the subpoena does not detail what selection the ninjas have in mind.

Return to “"Forensic Audits" of State Elections 2020”