Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

#AZAudit Maricopa & Other Arizona County Election Audits - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Pulitzer / Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

jcolvin2
Verified:

Re: #AZAudit Maricopa Arizona Election Audit - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Hutton Pulitzer / Karen Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Post by jcolvin2 »

Uninformed wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:42 pm I may have missed something but did the court take any professional evidence / advice as to why the routers would be of any evidentiary value to the “audit”?
My understanding is that this is not court-ordered compliance. It is a threat by the Arizona AG office to certify non-compliance with a legislative subpoena on the part of a government entity, which can result in a loss of state funding for that entity.
Uninformed

Re: #AZAudit Maricopa Arizona Election Audit - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Hutton Pulitzer / Karen Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Post by Uninformed »

Yes that is what is happening. As I understand it the “State” seems not to want to ask the court to enforce the handing over of the routers. Could the County go to court to establish obtaining the routers is pointless and thus nullify the State subpoena?
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

I can't even remember which one this is about. I'm losing it. But, dennied.
CV-21-0185-PR
(3)
CYBER NINJAS v HON. WARNER/PHX NEWSPAPERS et al
Court of Appeals, Division One 1 CA-SA 21-0132
ORDERED: Petition for Special Action (Oral Argument Requested) (Treated as a
Petition for Review) = DENIED.
Justice Bolick and Justice King voted to grant review only to determine whether
A.R.S. § 12-409 provides a substantive right for parties to exercise a peremptory
challenge without cause against a judge.

CV-21-0197-PR
(4)
KAREN FANN et al v HON. KEMP/AMERICAN OVERSIGHT
Court of Appeals, Division One 1 CA-SA 21-0141
ORDERED: Petition for Review of Special Action Decision of the Court of
Appeals = DENIED.
FURTHER ORDERED: The stay previously entered is dissolved.
Justice King voted to grant review of issue two only.
Chief Justice Brutinel did not participate in the determination of this matter.
Cyber Ninjas - https://arizonaslaw.blogspot.com/2021/0 ... go-to.html They are looking for a new judge for their lawsuit against the newspaper.

I think Fann's is the one where she is trying to not turn the records over. Yup:

“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

raison de arizona wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:44 pm Gives up the routers and the Dominion passwords you don't actually have or lose half yer budget...

Also, I'm having trouble getting to it right now, but there's a quick piece on AZCentral by Montini about Karen Fann trying to be both the arsonist and the firefighter in inciting violence against, well, everyone involved in this mess.
:mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

I think MCBOS should insist the the Senate pay for all costs related to this subpoena before releasing anything. The senate signed an agreement to pay MC for any fraudit related expenses. The est to remove and replace the routes is $6,000,000. The senate should pay for that before the routers are removed.

CN wants the physical routers. They said they'll settle for network images. But they want the physical routers.

Question. CN claims they need an image of the entire county network AND a map of the county system. Why do they need a map of the entire network system? If the routers were never connected to the internet, no map is necessary.

In April 21, Logan and Bennett grudgingly admitted that they saw no evidence that Dominion's machines were connected to the internet.

The Dominion password crap is just that. Several months ago, a judge said he believed the MCBOS when they said that only Dominion has the Dominion administrative passwords. The senate is now trying to do a work around. They want the MCBOS to get the passwords for them. :lol:

Will the state AG withhold county budget money because the MCBOS can't give what they don't have?
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
LM K

Post by LM K »

covfefe wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:04 pm
RTH10260 wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:20 pm I have in the past suggested a wakeup call: shut down some of the routers the fraudit requests, detach the cabling, and then wait :bored: for the reaction of government offices and the public that are cut off from services. After the outry, it's easy to attach the cabling and get the systems up again. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
My understanding is that the routers in question are also used by the Maricopa County Sheriffs department, making this a public safety issue.
And county health department.
raison de arizona

LM K wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:16 pm Will the state AG withhold county budget money because the MCBOS can't give what they don't have?
He just sued the Biden admin over vaccines, so... Yes?

He certainly says he will.
The Attorney General's office said if the board does not change their course, the Arizona Treasurer will be notified to withhold state-shared funds.
https://www.azfamily.com/news/politics/ ... 78727.html

Deadline is Sept. 27th.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

pipistrelle wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:24 pm Stop paying state taxes.
Tempting, but I suspect that won't work out well for me.
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

They’d best start preparing the citizens for what will happen when the routers go. A public service campaign telling folks what to do when 911 is down, making sure county employees know they wont get a check for a while, no one’s trash will be picked up, and oh, they may have to drive to the closest fire station themselves to report a fire or heart attack.

They should include Fann and the CN’s phone numbers, as emergency contacts.
raison de arizona

But... but... We're gonna LOVE them!
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

LM K wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:18 pm
covfefe wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:04 pm
RTH10260 wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:20 pm I have in the past suggested a wakeup call: shut down some of the routers the fraudit requests, detach the cabling, and then wait :bored: for the reaction of government offices and the public that are cut off from services. After the outry, it's easy to attach the cabling and get the systems up again. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
My understanding is that the routers in question are also used by the Maricopa County Sheriffs department, making this a public safety issue.
And county health department.
Do congressional buildings happen to be on the list of routers in their control? Shut down AZ Congress?
raison de arizona

RTH10260 wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:39 pm Do congressional buildings happen to be on the list of routers in their control? Shut down AZ Congress?
I dunno but I doubt it. That would be pretty sweet though! :thumbsup:

In other news, I can hardly wait now that they've been dennied!
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

raison de arizona wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:23 pm
LM K wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:16 pm Will the state AG withhold county budget money because the MCBOS can't give what they don't have?
He just sued the Biden admin over vaccines, so... Yes?

He certainly says he will.
The Attorney General's office said if the board does not change their course, the Arizona Treasurer will be notified to withhold state-shared funds.
https://www.azfamily.com/news/politics/ ... 78727.html

Deadline is Sept. 27th.
That dealine of course is interesting. Even were MCBOS ready to hand out routers like free candy, they would first need to purchase the replacement devices, test them, undergo the special security checks of the devices for government purposes, and then load the latest configuration. It's very likely that the replacement hardware will no longer be the identical model, so firmware and operating system will have advanced, and the network configuration may need some tweeking to work on these models.
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

LM K wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:16 pm I think MCBOS should insist the the Senate pay for all costs related to this subpoena before releasing anything. The senate signed an agreement to pay MC for any fraudit related expenses. The est to remove and replace the routes is $6,000,000. The senate should pay for that before the routers are removed.
Well, that would be one way to get someone to pay for a full network update.
raison de arizona

The AZ Senate didn’t even fund their own fraudit, they sure aren’t going to front for routers. Besides, they still owe for the voting machines they caused to be decertified.
raison de arizona

:bunny: They're coming they're coming they're coming
Senate asks Cyber Ninjas for ‘audit’ documents after Supreme Court rejection

Senate President Karen Fann has asked Cyber Ninjas to provide her with all documents in the company’s possession that are related to the review it led of the 2020 general election in Maricopa County.

In a letter to Cyber Ninjas on Tuesday, Fann, R-Prescott, asked the company to immediately provide records it and its subcontractors possess “with a substantial nexus to the audit.”

That includes, “without limitation,” all documents and communications related to the planning, performance and execution of the so-called audit, all policies and procedures used for the audit, documents pertaining to funding and staffing, “and all records that are reasonably necessary or appropriate to maintain an accurate knowledge of activities concerning the 2020 Maricopa County election audit.”

Fann’s request came shortly after the Arizona Supreme Court declined to accept her appeal of a lower court ruling that audit-related documents and communications possessed by Cyber Ninjas and other subcontractors constitute public records. The Senate president’s attorneys argued that the documents weren’t public records because they weren’t in the Senate’s possession, but a trial court judge and the Arizona Court of Appeals concluded that any documents that have a “substantial nexus” with government business are public records, regardless of who holds them.
:snippity:
https://www.azmirror.com/blog/senate-as ... rejection/

And isn't the full NinjaReportTM supposed to drop today or tomorrow???? :waiting:
Wendy Rogers responds to the delays...
► Show Spoiler

Also:
► Show Spoiler
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

I truly hope that the MCBS tells Fann to go pound sand.

IANAL, but it seems to me that the have a valid case to ask for the full senate to vote on the matter.
raison de arizona

This week’s Arizona Republic podcast The Gaggle had two real election experts weigh in on the current state of things. It was quite interesting and well worth the half hour if you have been following this story. I’ll try to post some takeaways tomorrow if I have time. In the meantime…
https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/po ... 347729001/
raison de arizona

Hey ya'll missed the fraudit reunion! Does this mean the REPORT is forthcoming??? :bored:

The lord's work? Really? I'm pretty sure the lord already done spoke and designated AZ for Biden. Ya'll confuzzled.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

For those saying the audit is "fake" and "not real" and "nothing is going to happen" - take a look at these audit volunteers.
People standing around at a party proves nada as whatever work was done has not been turned in yet. But looks like they had fun. :roll:
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

They seem to be melanin-challenged. :think:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Foggy wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:40 am They seem to be melanin-challenged. :think:
And very maskless.
Image Image Image Image
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

raison de arizona wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:35 am Hey ya'll missed the fraudit reunion! Does this mean the REPORT is forthcoming??? :bored:
https:// twitter.com/WendyRogersAZ/status/1438487340138340358?s=20
The lord's work? Really? I'm pretty sure the lord already done spoke and designated AZ for Biden. Ya'll confuzzled.
Dog is having a good laugh - he is forcing his/her followers to count commie votes, he/she/it forces these xians to count Buddhist, Muslim, ... votes :lol:
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

Wendy does LOVE to have her picture taken.
LM K

Post by LM K »

Well, the AZ Senate should have CN's report today or tomorrow.

The public won't see the report for weeks. The Senate committee is going to review the report for "accuracy". If necessary, CN will be allowed to revise the report if necessary. Then it will go back to the Senate.

I'm certain that there will be a delay. Expected excuse? The big meanie liberal judge is making us release stuff we don't wanna release!

Return to “"Forensic Audits" of State Elections 2020”