Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

#AZAudit Maricopa & Other Arizona County Election Audits - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Pulitzer / Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Re: #AZAudit Maricopa Arizona Election Audit - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Hutton Pulitzer / Karen Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Post by raison de arizona »

Taking it down to sovcit town... It's ok, he only has 50k+ followers (ack!)
Audit Organizers In Arizona Push For Senate To Issue A Warrant For The Evidence Maricopa County Is Withholding
"I'm Talking About A Warrant"

Patriot audit organizers in Arizona tell NATIONAL FILE that they are fighting to get a Senate warrant for the materials that Maricopa County has withheld from the Cyber Ninjas audit team. The Arizona Senate Republicans seem poised to either re-request the subpoenaed materials from Maricopa County or issue a new round of subpoenas. But patriot organizers have a plan to get a warrant for the evidence without going through the courts. The patriots maintain that the Arizona Senate is perfectly capable of issuing warrants. (READ: Arizona Audit Finds Enough Tainted Ballots To Erase Biden’s Lead As Senators Call To Decertify Election).

“They haven’t gotten all the items on the subpoena,” Josh Barnett told NATIONAL FILE. Barnett is an activist who was part of the original team that drove the affidavit effort to get the Maricopa County audit, which is now being overseen by the Arizona Senate Republicans. “But I’m not talking about a subpoena. I’m talking about a warrant.”

To get a warrant, we need a written report from the Chairman of the Judiciary Committee, Senator Warren Petersen, signed off on by Senate President Fann. Then we can send a Sergeant at Arms to go pick this stuff up. We don’t need courts involved. I told Warren this,” Barnett said, referring to Judiciary chairman Sen. Warren Petersen. “I have spoken about this with senators” and numerous lawmakers agree with the tactic, Barnett said. “They do NOT need to vote on it. The Senate Judiciary Committee chairman can issue the written report himself.” Barnett said that Arizona governmental super-lawyer Alex Kolodin confirmed that this tactic is proper and legitimate.

The most recent available version of the Arizona Senate Rules, Rule 2D, states that “The President shall sign all acts, addresses, joint resolutions, writs, warrants and subpoenas issued by the order of the Senate, and decide all questions of order, subject to an appeal by any member, on which appeal no member shall speak more than once, unless by permission of the Senate.” In this case the president of the Senate would be Karen Fann, the Republican overseeing the Maricopa County audit.

The Mason’s Manual of Legislative Procedure, which is recognized by the Arizona legislature as “a procedural and parliamentary manual that supplements the Constitution, statutes and House and Senate Rules,” acknowledges that a Senate committee can issue a warrant. The Mason’s Manual states: “No affidavit charging contempt need be filed before a house to authorize it to issue its warrant to arrest a contumacious person who refuses to testify before one of its committees. The written report of the committee is sufficient authority for the issuance of the warrant.”

Cyber Ninjas CEO Doug Logan stated that the standard of verification for mail-in ballots dropped considerably as the volume of the ballots increased. “We’ve had an affidavit that specifically stated that when mail-in ballots were received, that so many of them were received that the standard was reduced over time. They originally talked about, there was originally 20 points of comparison on the signature and then after some time they were told to go to ten points of comparison, then five. And then eventually they were just told to let every single mail-in ballot through,” Doug Logan stated, noting that Maricopa County is withholding mail-in ballot images that can be used as evidence. Former Arizona Secretary of State Ken Bennett recommended re-subpoenaing those images.
I highly recommend _not_ clicking this link, the website is cancer and I've included the entire article as a result.
But you do you.
https://nationalfile.com/audit-organize ... thholding/
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Re: #AZAudit Maricopa Arizona Election Audit - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Hutton Pulitzer / Karen Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Post by northland10 »

...lied to by BAR attorneys...
At least he did not make me wonder about his leanings. Though, I did check him out on Ballotpedia. Looks like he has a hate-on for Family courts and CPS. I'm shocked.

Of course, he knows better than everybody, except how to win an election. I assume he is complaining that he lost due to fraud. How else could he only get 23% of the vote.
101010 :towel:
raison de arizona

Crazy ass Wendy Rogers and her nincompoop buddies strike again!
. @WendyRogersAZ asked me to put together a briefing document on @maricopacounty's rapid response tweets against @AZSenateGOP Election Integrity Audit status update

You can find the document on my website at http://MerissaHamilton.com

Direct link: https://1bf14b78-5a4a-4b05-9cd4-20b6f0b ... 2b118b.pdf
https://twitter.com/merissahamilton/sta ... 45024?s=20

Oh god no make it stop.
Merissa Hamilton
@merissahamilton
·
21h
I highly recommend @FannKfann @votewarren @AZSenateGOP consider expanding the audit

At this point we are left with more questions than answers from @maricopacounty

I believe @AZSenateGOP benefits from an additional 3rd party review on the security and tech items
https://twitter.com/merissahamilton/sta ... 38180?s=20
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
humblescribe
Verified:

Post by humblescribe »

covfefe wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:26 am
Up until a couple months ago, I worked heavily with voter data files. They are quirky, and things don't always add up how one might assume. Literally every single "issue" found by the Cyber Ninjas and transmitted in the world in the news conference is easily explainable if one takes the time to find out how things work.

And now they are talking about "round 2"??? After these months we've already done?? This is going to go on FOREVER! And EVER!
The very first thing we learn in auditing class in school, and the very first thing we do when we go to a business to perform attest work:

"Obtain a complete understanding."

I guess the Cyber Ninjas were absent that day, too busy working on their jujitsu, I guess.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." O. Wilde
raison de arizona

Toodles explains that based on the "fraud" they have found, they _have_to_ decertify the election and either rerun it or just give the electors to Trump. Le sigh. Skip up to 0:57 to hear him.

And as long as we are discussing washed up has beens, Gen. Flynn has some words for Maricopa County officials as well:
raison de arizona

You know, I look at stuff like this and I think, self, maybe there _should_ be a test to register to vote. That's way too many people.
Where's NO, JUST NO!?!
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

covfefe wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 3:20 pm :snippity:

And as long as we are discussing washed up has beens, Gen. Flynn has some words for Maricopa County officials as well:
So, the American people are forgiving of those who "own up" to their mistakes?

"But when you try to deny your bad behavior and get caught and don't own up, you will never be forgiven and your life (or lives) will be miserable and you'll never recover."

Projection, traitor?!
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
PaulG

Post by PaulG »

humblescribe wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 2:56 pm :snippity:

"Obtain a complete understanding."

I guess the Cyber Ninjas were absent that day, too busy working on their jujitsu, I guess.
How many "Cyber Ninjas" are there really? Has anybody ever seen anyone except Doug?
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Gregg wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:37 pm Don't make me go all Arithmetic on y'all.

But, back on topic, with all the colors of the different stations and t-shirts there has all along been something about it in the back of my mind I couldn't shake. Then today, I read something about Munich and it hit me....

They're having "The Stupid Olympics"!
And, they all won gold medals.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

And now they are talking about "round 2"??? After these months we've already done?? This is going to go on FOREVER! And EVER!
Of course. They're going to keep doing it until they get the "right" answer.

Also, too, they are hoping that, if they keep doing it long enough, more people will believe that there must really be a problem with the way the county runs its elections.
Reddog

Post by Reddog »

noblepa wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 4:49 pm

Also, too, they are hoping that, if they keep doing it long enough, more people will believe that there must really be a problem with the way the county runs its elections.

My 2¢, that is true. Keep the suspicion up until the elections. There’s no doubt Benghazi hearings drug on for so long, and I believe even though not much came of it that it eventually influenced 2016 elections.
much ado

Post by much ado »

noblepa wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 4:49 pm

And so the Republicans won't bother to vote. They'll pin their hopes on replacing the government by force...
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

johnpcapitalist wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:24 pm
Off Topic
tek wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:17 am In computer programming, I use explicit parens.. because
- I've tripped over too many bugs where someone didn't completely understand the order of operations of the language in question.
- As a consultant, I might work in a dozen different languages in the course of a day.
- I don't subscribe to the "fewer characters are better" theory of programming languages. I'll keep using my parens and braces, thankyouverymuch.
I hope you're not saying mean things about Python here. Sacrilege!

Actually, I agree completely re: parens. I do it more for my own sake, to avoid putting the bugs in because I don't remember order of operations for a specific language, than I do to help others debug my code. Since I write completely bug-free code 100% of the time, that's never an issue. :liar:

Incidentally, the kids these days with their Python thinking that they're avoiding all those unnecessary characters are simply adorable. If you really want to see what an all-out assault on extra characters in a program was like, you should take a trip back through history and learn to program in APL. APL is a spiritual precursor of R, but way more fun because of all the crazy characters. Nearly as incomprehensible as Intercal (which was designed as a joke and is also worth looking up).

That entire post could have been written in a Russian translation from Klingon and not have made any more sense to me than it does now.

This, kids, is why you need to know what you don't know and trust the people who know.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Sunrise

Post by Sunrise »

covfefe wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 3:39 pm You know, I look at stuff like this and I think, self, maybe there _should_ be a test to register to vote. That's way too many people.
Where's NO, JUST NO!?!

Who on earth are the 10% of the Democrats who think it’s very likely that DFO will be reinstated? That’s scarier to me than the 11% of Republicans who believe the same thing.
slq

Post by slq »

Sunrise wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 5:30 pm
covfefe wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 3:39 pm You know, I look at stuff like this and I think, self, maybe there _should_ be a test to register to vote. That's way too many people.
Where's NO, JUST NO!?!

Who on earth are the 10% of the Democrats who think it’s very likely that DFO will be reinstated? That’s scarier to me than the 11% of Republicans who believe the same thing.
It makes me wonder about the wording of the poll . . .
"Try not. Do. Or do not. There is no try."
--Yoda
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

covfefe wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 3:20 pm Toodles explains that based on the "fraud" they have found, they _have_to_ decertify the election and either rerun it or just give the electors to Trump. Le sigh. Skip up to 0:57 to hear him.

Sounds to me like they get to go to heaven after we execute your mortal body.

Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

The OH Predictive Insights poll as posted by the Washington Times:

https://media.washtimes.com/media/misc/ ... osstab.pdf
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Without digging too deep, 25% under 35 years old, 84% education below college degree... I can see that alone making the ~10% across the board thinking he'll slither back on to the throne.

Young people don't remember and don't have as much faith as I used to about how things work. Until 5 years ago I would have been fairly confident of any number of things I have no faith in anymore. Well, to younger people, they never had 50 years of believing in the way things ought to be, phucked up and chaos is all they know and I can see that making them less firm in their belief.

To them, Reality TV is Reality.

LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

In a study like this, the sample group must be representative of the population. This study did not a use a representative sample. That's a huge flaw in this study.

The age distribution is skewed. 23% of AZ adults are 65+. Yet, in the study, 28% of subjects are over 65. That is a big deal statistically.

The sample race distribution is also skewed. In the study, 22% of subjects were Latino/Hispanic. In AZ, 30.7% of citizens are Latino/Hispanic. That is a big deal statistically.

Education attainment is severely skewed. The polling group should be embarrassed by this.

I'm not going to spend more time looking through sample distribution.

Procedurally there's no reason to not have a representative sample for this study. These researchers fucked up.

The researchers just polled the first 863 people that would talk to them. That's lazy.

Population stats from:
https://worldpopulationreview.com/state ... population
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
raison de arizona

LM K wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 7:02 pm In a study like this, the sample group must be representative of the population. This study did not a use a representative sample. That's a huge flaw in this study.

The age distribution is skewed. 23% of AZ adults are 65+. Yet, in the study, 28% of subjects are over 65. That is a big deal statistically.

The sample race distribution is also skewed. In the study, 22% of subjects were Latino/Hispanic. In AZ, 30.7% of citizens are Latino/Hispanic. That is a big deal statistically.

Education attainment is severely skewed. The polling group should be embarrassed by this.

I'm not going to spend more time looking through sample distribution.

Procedurally there's no reason to not have a representative sample for this study. These researchers fucked up.

The researchers just polled the first 863 people that would talk to them. That's lazy.

Population stats from:
https://worldpopulationreview.com/state ... population
Having been involved in national surveys that land in national media, it isn't uncommon to not have a representative sample, for Reasons. But one would normally handle all that on that back end with weighting to distribute properly, which it doesn't appear they did. Ew.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

If I had to guess, this was grad students and interns doing the work on their first big project and the real people were on vacation most of the time and phoned it in.

Notaperson

Post by Notaperson »

slq wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 5:31 pm
Sunrise wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 5:30 pm
It makes me wonder about the wording of the poll . . .
Question wording:
There are reports that Donald Trump believes he will be reinstated as president after the audits in Arizona and a number of other states
are completed. How likely or unlikely do you believe it is that Donald Trump will be reinstated as president?
In my work (which I'm now retired from) I talked to many, many people about their interpretations of survey questions - we did this to sort of test out the wording of questions, and figure out how to improve them, before the actual fielding of the survey. While the wording of this question doesn't strike me as terrible, I can pretty much guarantee you that some portion of respondents took "reinstated" to mean "reelected." Most Americans don't follow the news closely, and thus aren't paying much attention to the so-called audit. So the very idea of "reinstating" Trump after the audits wouldn't mean anything to them. When faced with an unclear question, respondents will often simply interpret it in a way that makes sense for them, rather than how the researcher intended.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

If CN/Logan got the whole database, then they would start complaining about how they found 25,000 illegal voters so the election is not valid. Of course, the 25,000 (only 1 percent of all of Maricopa County voters) may be ineligible or deceased, but CN will never mention if they actually voted. We have heard the "illegal/invalid registrations" before and it was just that, the registrations, not the actual voters.
101010 :towel:
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

johnpcapitalist wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:24 pm ... you should take a trip back through history and learn to program in APL...
Bite your f'king tongue!

I wrote an APL interpreter once. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Edit: I should have written that in RPN

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Has everybody heard about the bird?
roadscholar

Post by roadscholar »

Reverse Polish. Heh. I ‘member dat. :oopsy:
The bitterest truth is more wholesome than the sweetest lie.

Return to “"Forensic Audits" of State Elections 2020”