Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

#AZAudit Maricopa & Other Arizona County Election Audits - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Pulitzer / Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

p0rtia

Re: Maricopa County Arizona Election Audit - Cyber Ninjas / Jovan Hutton Pulitzer / Karen Fann

Post by p0rtia »

Yeah. I found the Maricopa County Court page as directed, but there is no sign of the "eye" next to the case. Not sure if it was postponed or just not zoomed. OH well.
MN-Skeptic

Re: Maricopa County Arizona Election Audit - Cyber Ninjas / Jovan Hutton Pulitzer / Karen Fann

Post by MN-Skeptic »

p0rtia wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:31 am Yeah. I found the Maricopa County Court page as directed, but there is no sign of the "eye" next to the case. Not sure if it was postponed or just not zoomed. OH well.
@arizonaslaw will follow it. Today's hearing starts at 1:30pm eastern time.
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Thanks -- I just realized the time difference. :bag:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Just walked in... 10:30am Phoenix AZ time is 3 hours behind EDT (multi time zones)... same link as yesterday though had to go back to the main site... at 1:23pm, it's saying "Someone removed you from the stream" but great, thought had missed it. 1:28pm it's ON!

https://superiorcourt.maricopa.gov/ then cases

https://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.gov/calendar/today/ then Gallardo in the name box.

"AZ Law" @arizonaslaw 6m
UPLOADING yesterday's filings for reading. http://bit.ly/AZlaw1186
1) Declarations filed by Plaintiff @azdemparty
2) @SecretaryHobbs proposed Complaint vs @FannKfann/State Senate/Ninjas
3) Ninjas me-too'ing Senate's filing about filing under seal.

10m
And, you can follow along with us (and keep us on our toes) by watching here (Ct's site): https://bit.ly/3tOmM0m

It's also on Epoch Times' site https://www.theepochtimes.com/live
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Already a shi*show. Kolodin filed a Notice of Withdrawl for Cyber Ninjas five minutes ago and new counsel Mr. Wolff says he isn't prepared to argue. They wanted to have an ex parte, they don't want to explain the reason on Zoom. Judge is not having it. Grants substitution but denies continuance "Mr. Wolff, you're going to have to do the best you can" :lol:

Brahm Resnik @brahmresnik
A legal stunt? New lawyer steps in for Cyber Ninjas, asks to delay hearing on request to seal CN documents, says he's not ready to argue case.
Judge says sorry, we're moving on.
And now ousted attorney Alexander Kolodin says he can't talk either.
Judge to Wolff: Do your best.

Quote Tweet "AZ Law" @arizonaslaw 14m
Jordan Wolff, attorney is the new Cyber Ninjas attorney from the law firm of Wilenchik & Bartness. -TR
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

If I were a voter there, I’d be [expletive deleted] about this.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Why doesn't the Arizona GOP and Cyber Ninjas just cut to the chase and release the report that I'm sure they've already drafted?

It is a foregone conclusion that they will report that Trump won Arizona in a landslide, and that Biden actually got only 42 votes.
Atticus Finch

Post by Atticus Finch »

noblepa wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 1:56 pm Why doesn't the Arizona GOP and Cyber Ninjas just cut to the chase and release the report that I'm sure they've already drafted?

It is a foregone conclusion that they will report that Trump won Arizona in a landslide, and that Biden actually got only 42 votes.
42? Trump will not be pleased.
You don't need religion to have morals. If you can't determine right from wrong then you lack empathy, not religion.
bob

Post by bob »

Everything old is new again:
Image ImageImage
Luke

Post by Luke »

Several more tweets in that thread with evidence Ken is lying about birfing. He even apologized for doing it.

woodworker

Post by woodworker »

Judge ruled against Cyber Ninjokes. https://twitter.com/brahmresnik?ref_src ... r%5Eauthor
fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left at the portrait of George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney. I am not your lawyer. My posts != legal advice.

Post by fierceredpanda »

Dumping counsel five minutes before a hearing is so ludicrous as to suggest the only purpose of it was to stall proceedings. I'd be curious if Kolodin even bothered to offer an explanation for why he was withdrawing.
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple. The smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

fierceredpanda wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:04 pm Dumping counsel five minutes before a hearing is so ludicrous as to suggest the only purpose of it was to stall proceedings. I'd be curious if Kolodin even bothered to offer an explanation for why he was withdrawing.
Kolodin declined to do so on the public zoom, and requested a private discussion with the judge. The judge declined, granted Kolodin's request to withdraw, and refused the replacement dude's request for more time to prepare (the replacement guy stood by the filings when called upon during the session).
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

So, are the Cyber Ninjokes and the Senate going to burn the midnight oil to actually create the procedures? I assume the real ones were not ready for the real world to see (i.e. filled with holes you could drive Montana through).
101010 :towel:
Luke

Post by Luke »

neeneko

Post by neeneko »

noblepa wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 1:56 pm Why doesn't the Arizona GOP and Cyber Ninjas just cut to the chase and release the report that I'm sure they've already drafted?

I wonder if the local GoP is just letting it play out so they can point to all the drama and confusion as an example of why they need new election laws to 'restore confidence'.
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

northland10 wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:23 pm So, are the Cyber Ninjokes and the Senate going to burn the midnight oil to actually create the procedures? I assume the real ones were not ready for the real world to see (i.e. filled with holes you could drive Montana through).
I heard the procedures referred to as "sealed" which led me to believe that they were already in possession of the court.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Looks like Cyber Ninja's didn't appeal the ruling (they had to do it by noon), these procedure docs are being posted:

Maricopa Arizona Audit @ArizonaAudit
Statment [sic] on Audit Process: "In Cyber Ninjas’ ongoing efforts to be transparent and ensure this information gets out to the public, we are providing convenient links to all of the documents that are being made available today."
2:50 PM · Apr 29, 2021·Twitter for Android

Maricopa Arizona Audit @ArizonaAudit 19m
Replying to @ArizonaAudit

CyFIR - Digital Evidence Handling Policies

https://cyberninjas.com/static/20210429 ... licies.pdf

CyFIR – Maricopa County Handling Procedures

https://cyberninjas.com/static/20210429 ... n-Memo.pdf

WAKE TSI – Counting Floor Procedures

https://cyberninjas.com/static/20210429 ... licies.pdf

OrlyLicious @Orly_licious 5m
Replying to @ArizonaAudit
Spin spin spin. Not fooling anyone, #CyberNinjas was going to lose and the judge would have released them. As @azcentral put it, this #Fraudit is a Nigerian Prince scam. It's shameful raising another $2M off the marks. #AZAudit #MaricopaAudit
Arizona's Republican-sponsored election audit is a 'Nigerian prince' scam
The Arizona Senate's partisan audit charade isn't about election results or voter fraud or anything like that. It’s about money.
azcentral.com https://www.azcentral.com/story/opinion ... 871620001/

ETA: Clowns did not include a document:

Brahm Resnik @brahmresnik 15m
UPDATE First Amendment Coalition attorney Dan Barr says Cyber Ninjas withheld one document. Court action possible. (Disclosure: 12News is member of FAC)

AND (but to be fair, see note below)

TRAPEZOID OF DISCOVERY @get_innocuous
Replying to @Garrett_Archer
Lol the document was created the day after the court asked they turn over their procedures, and *not* on the 18th, as stated in the doc itself.

The AZ - abc15 - Data Guru @Garrett_Archer 1m
This is an inspection of the metadata on the CyFIR mod doc. In all transparency it could have been a doc prior to being uploaded as a pdf.
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Thanks, 'Licious.

Okay, so what did I hear yesterday from the lawyers for the defense for from the judge about UV? Didn't they say that there was no UV examination, therefore the plaintiffs objections to that were dismissed?
PaperExaminer 3-Tactile & Light Examination
a.Examine the physicalballot.
b.Note any differences or observations about the thickness or feel of the ballot and if necessary, attach thickness designator.
c.If Election Day Poll vote,note the presence of a visible fold.
d.If non Election Day Poll vote,note the absence of visible fold.
e.Confirm Fold Designator on file name is correct (Designators)
f.Note any visible differences in the colors or text on the ballot.
g.Place Ballot under UV-B and UV-A source and compare to representative specimens.
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

Ooof.
Reading through their document, it really sounds like they are looking for systemic printing issues.. so minor differences between printing lots, which since different batches would get shipped to different places, if they presupposed an outcome they could easily find some combination of batch features to justify it.

gah.. I also just realized that these asshats are over in West Chester... a stone's throw away from me.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

orlylicious wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:57 pm TRAPEZOID OF DISCOVERY @get_innocuous
Replying to @Garrett_Archer
Lol the document was created the day after the court asked they turn over their procedures, and *not* on the 18th, as stated in the doc itself.

The AZ - abc15 - Data Guru @Garrett_Archer 1m
This is an inspection of the metadata on the CyFIR mod doc. In all transparency it could have been a doc prior to being uploaded as a pdf.
Ahem.
northland10 wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:23 pm So, are the Cyber Ninjokes and the Senate going to burn the midnight oil to actually create the procedures? I assume the real ones were not ready for the real world to see (i.e. filled with holes you could drive Montana through).
Yes, they could have saved to PDF format the existing procedures, but I do like the idea that I called it.
101010 :towel:
Luke

Post by Luke »

You were absolutely right Northland, included that possibility in my post above. Don't think we've heard conclusively what the date was... apparently they gave a lot more documents to the ADP (Arizona Democratic Party) than they released on Twitter. No doubt they screwed things up and lied, maybe just not that one :lol:

This is a good idea, so of course Jim Hoft at Gateway House of Boys is HYSTERICAL:

Brennan Center law firm asks DOJ to send observers to Maricopa County audit
AZFAMILY.COM NEWS STAFF POSTED 7 HRS AGO

PHOENIX (3TV/CBS 5) -- A national, public interest law firm at the New York University School of Law is asking the Department of Justice to send federal observers to monitor Arizona's audit of 2.1 million ballots in Maricopa County. The Brennan Center for Justice sent a letter to the DOJ Thursday morning, citing "concern that the auditors are engaged in ongoing and imminent violations of federal voting and election laws." The law group claims that the Arizona Senate and Cyber Ninjas, the firm hired by the Senate to conduct the audit, are, "violating their duty under federal law to retain and preserve ballots cast in a federal election, which are and have been in danger of being stolen, defaced, or irretrievably damaged."

The letter references an Arizona's Family investigation showcasing security lapses at Arizona Veteran's Memorial Coliseum, where the audit is being conducted. Arizona's Family investigator Morgan Loew and his team were able to access and walk through the coliseum's hallways, staircases and parts of the main floor for four consecutive days. At no point were Loew and his team asked to leave. There is a lack of security at the building where the documents and machine are housed.

The Brennan Center says the Arizona Senate and Cyber Ninjas failed to ensure security of the ballots by, "keeping doors unlocked and allowing unauthorized persons to access the ballot storage facility." The law firm is concerned about the integrity of the ballots and if materials being used by Cyber Ninjas will cause the ballot paper and marks to deteriorate. Another concern is that the Cyber Ninjas and Arizona Senate might engage in "unlawful voter intimidation in violation of the Voting Rights Act and other federal laws." This issue stems from Cyber Ninja's procedure to deploy agents to "physically canvas" Maricopa County voters and "collect information" related to voter history. The Brennan Center requests federal monitors be sent to Maricopa County as soon as possible to ensure ballot integrity. The full letter can be read below:
https://www.azfamily.com/news/politics/ ... 87bba.html

https://www.brennancenter.org/sites/def ... .29.21.pdf
Breaking: Three Lawfare Groups Petition Biden DOJ to Shut Down Maricopa County Forensic Audit — Cockroaches Fear the Light
By Jim Hoft Published April 29, 2021 at 6:05pm

Democrats are very, very worried about the forensic audit taking place in Arizona today. The forensic audit will look at voting machines and 2.1 million ballots using ultra-violet light to determine if they are authentic or likely fraudulent votes.

Democrats failed to shut down the process in Arizona. So on Thursday, they went to the Biden Department of Justice to shut down the audit in Arizona. They want the Biden administration to shut down a process to find fraud in the Arizona election.

Democrats fear the truth like cockroaches fear the light. If the Biden administration is able to do this we will all know there is NO LAW AND ORDER in America today.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/0 ... ear-light/

Hoft is still pissed off that Drudge dropped his link, he's going after everyone including McCarthy & Graham too also. How sad. :lol:

GOP ELITES DUMP TRUMP! Weakling Kevin McCarthy and RINO Lindsey Graham Push Tim Scott for President After His Rebuttal to China Joe (VIDEO)
April 28, 2021, 10:46pmby Jim Hoft
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

:bag:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Luke

Post by Luke »

New, just saw this... From Josh H, 30 minutes from the Telegram chat tonight. :crazy:
AZ Audit Live Feed Public Telegram Chat 4-29-21

#AZAudit #MaricopaAudit Thanks to Josh H, here's tonight's Arizona Audit Live Feeds Public Telegram Conference Chat. "The enemy is going to read that manual". "Don't make the errors public" While admitting irregularities in the Audit, MrsBenGay says, "Shhh - Don't give the enemy ammunition" and "Label everything you got as Hunter Biden and they won't touch it". Conspiracy Theories. Blames ABC15 for "doxxing" and breaking God's Law. EOJ Always says enemies "Break the Laws of Moral Standing". Audit errors, not as a big of a deal.
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Guys with fake badges stop the CNN reporter from observing
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle

Return to “"Forensic Audits" of State Elections 2020”