Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

#AZAudit Maricopa & Other Arizona County Election Audits - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Pulitzer / Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Re: #AZAudit Maricopa Arizona Election Audit - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Hutton Pulitzer / Karen Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Post by raison de arizona »

RTH10260 wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 8:06 am
Chilidog wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 7:15 pm So how are the Cyber numbnutz and the senator Karens going to write the final report in a way that won't get them sued for defamation by the Maricopa County Recorder and other county board Supervisors?
:o you mean to say this is not a proper governmental body protected for performing lawful duties? :shock:
:rotflmao:

The callousness with which they treat this sensitive data is truly a sight to behold. There are laws about this sort of thing. On one hand, I just want it to go away already, but since that won't happen... I hope the county Supervisors string them up in court once this thing is all over. I would say fine Senator Karen a billion dollars, but since that would likely just come out of the AZ taxpayers' pockets, perhaps we can come up with an alternative punishment.

Someone should experience some consequences for this mess though.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
neeneko

Re: #AZAudit Maricopa Arizona Election Audit - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Hutton Pulitzer / Karen Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Post by neeneko »

covfefe wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 8:38 am Someone should experience some consequences for this mess though.
I think this is a key point. These are people who are accustomed to laws being things to use against other people, not them. They are callous with people's data because they see restrictions as something they place on others, not something that binds them. Consequences do not occur to them because the whole legal and political system has traditionally shielded them from it.
raison de arizona

Did we discuss that those douchebag PA legislators would only talk to OANN, no other media? Because that was A Thing.

Anywho, the latest...
Maricopa Arizona Audit
@ArizonaAudit
·
20h
As of June 2nd, we have surpassed counting more than 60% of the ballots. The audit continues!
So... You're counting the ballots. As in a recount? Wait...

Maricopa Arizona Audit
@ArizonaAudit
·
11h
Regular audit vs. forensic audit? A regular audit looks to confirm that procedures were followed and results are accurate but does not consider all transactions. A forensic audit uses techniques to discover errors, potential fraud, and is suitable to be used in legal proceedings.
So... You're not recounting the ballots. You're doing a "forensic audit" (of the ballots? of the election?), "suitable to be used in legal proceedings." So what's the percentage complete on that? And what is that? Is that the whole black light and looking for folds thing? How does the jibe with taking images of the ballots and counting the images? Can your "forensic audit" be conducted on ballot images in a cabin in Montana? And what "legal proceedings" are we talking about? Are we planning to sue to overturn the Constitution? It's painfully obvious that the end-game here can only be shit stirring and the almighty grift.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

covfefe wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 8:38 am
RTH10260 wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 8:06 am
Chilidog wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 7:15 pm So how are the Cyber numbnutz and the senator Karens going to write the final report in a way that won't get them sued for defamation by the Maricopa County Recorder and other county board Supervisors?
:o you mean to say this is not a proper governmental body protected for performing lawful duties? :shock:
:rotflmao:

The callousness with which they treat this sensitive data is truly a sight to behold. There are laws about this sort of thing. On one hand, I just want it to go away already, but since that won't happen... I hope the county Supervisors string them up in court once this thing is all over. I would say fine Senator Karen a billion dollars, but since that would likely just come out of the AZ taxpayers' pockets, perhaps we can come up with an alternative punishment.

Someone should experience some consequences for this mess though.
I'm a big fan of community service. Make them pick up trash on the highway, clean cages at the animal shelters, including any large animal shelters. Scrub toilets at the homeless shelters and nursing homes, dishes at the soup kitchens. They could sort through donated books at libraries, rejecting the ones boxed in sheds that are now full of bugs. I could do this all day. Just keep them away from daycare centers. I don't want those mofos anywhere near our kids.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
raison de arizona

Slim Cognito wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 9:06 am I'm a big fan of community service. Make them pick up trash on the highway, clean cages at the animal shelters, including any large animal shelters. Scrub toilets at the homeless shelters and nursing homes, dishes at the soup kitchens. They could sort through donated books at libraries, rejecting the ones boxed in sheds that are now full of bugs. I could do this all day. Just keep them away from daycare centers. I don't want those mofos anywhere near our kids.
Arpaio did chain gangs for men and women (separately) to pick up trash on the side of the road and whatnot. I remember seeing them in their pink and stripes on the side of the road driving to work back when I lived there. With cops. On horses. With shotguns. Because, AZ. I thought it was kinda BS at the time, but I would reconsider that opinion for Senator Karen.
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

It's inexcusable that the fraudit info is now outside of AZ. I doubt that's legal. I doubt it's legal for anything to leave Maricopa County.

This raises intense chain of custody issues. Several weeks ago, the DOJ wrote to CNs that they were very concerned about chain of custody issues.

Where in CN's procedure details do they say they're going to send data outside of Maricopa County? Oh, wait. It doesn't.

This action will shred the fraudit results if the MCBOS takes the fraudit to court. I have no doubt that the MCBOS has contacted the DOJ about this issue.

There's NO reason for anything to be processed by an out of state "lab". Accredited auditing companies don't need to do this.

Is CyFir unable to bring their software and hardware to Maricopa County? Are they that unprepared and incompetent?
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Shizzle Popped wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 6:13 pm Whoever wired that equipment rack should be fired.
Its not what it looks like.

What happened, was, right behind that rack, they were making a big pot of smurf spaghetti and it exploded.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

this from Texas
Texas AG spent another 22,000 hours hunting for 'election fraud' — and didn't find a damn thing

Hunter and Daily Kos June 03, 2021

Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton remains indicted for securities fraud, a status he has held since 2015 as everyone in the state apparently conspires to slow walk his trial into the next millennium. He has evidently been using the time gained to commit other alleged crimes; as attorney general, his own subordinates have accused him of bribery and other criminal acts, and his own attempts to delegitimize the 2020 elections appear to have been motivated at least in part by Paxton fishing for a Trump pardon for those crimes.

He is the perfect model of new Republicanism by way of Trumpism, a man who really likes to bellow about the rule of law and the criminality of his enemies while skirting the law himself. These are the pissant little twits that Trump's party would have rule us, that the Fox News propagandists spend countless hours attempting to prop up, and who would head fascism's home office if the next violent insurrection has more success than his last attempt.

In Texas, however, Paxton is just another member in the statewide Republican attempt to undermine elections under the guise of protecting Texans from a wave of "fraud" that nobody can find, no matter how much money or time Republican racists and conspiracy theorists spend hunting for it.

The Houston Chronicle is reporting the latest numbers from Paxton's aggressive search for "voter fraud" in the state, and the numbers are about what you'd expect for an indicted ultrapartisan casting lines everywhere in search of justifications for his party's attacks on voting rights. Paxton's office logged "more than 22,000 staff hours" working on voter fraud cases in the last year, roughly doubling both the law enforcement officers and prosecutors already assigned to those cases. All 22,000 hours were paid for by Texas voters.

How much fraud did Texas Ahab's team find in those 22,000 hours? Sixteen cases. The team closed out 16 cases, all of them for Houston-area residents who wrote "false addresses" on voter registration forms. None of the 16 went to jail for it. That's in keeping with his department's long-term record, which has never found any organized fraud of the sort Paxton continues to insist exists somewhere, just beyond our visible realms.

Sayeth the Chronicle: "In its 15 years of its existence, the unit has prosecuted a few dozen cases in which offenders received jail time, none of them involving widespread fraud."

https://www.alternet.org/2021/06/texas-ag/
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

He had a standing offer to pay a million dollars to any state that found a case of fraud. He welshed on that. There were at least two cases here in PA (both committed by republicans). He would not pay the money to the state, even though our Lt. Governor has given him the proof.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Shizzle Popped
Verified:

Post by Shizzle Popped »

Gregg wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 5:30 pm
Shizzle Popped wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 6:13 pm Whoever wired that equipment rack should be fired.
Its not what it looks like.

What happened, was, right behind that rack, they were making a big pot of smurf spaghetti and it exploded.
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
"Let us tenderly and kindly cherish, therefore, the means of knowledge. Let us dare to read, think, speak, and write."
John Adams
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

No, what happened was that they got the drunk one-day Dominion temp screen wiper to do all the wiring -- after all, she is a computer genius.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Hey now, don't be dissing our darling Melissa Carone! :lol: She even made an appearance in Mike Lindell's lawsuit, but shockingly they didn't mention her name. She should SUE!

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

woodworker wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 8:22 pm No, what happened was that they got the drunk one-day Dominion temp screen wiper to do all the wiring -- after all, she is a computer genius.
She worked at Geek Squad! For a week.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Karen Fann's emails were obtained, and now Ken Bennett's.

Wanted to help the DL2XIT supporters understand what Karen said.

They just got the Ken emails:

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

the AZcentral article
In emails, Senate President Fann tries to appease both critics and supporters of election audit
RYAN RANDAZZO , YVONNE WINGETT SANCHEZ | Arizona Republic

Senate President Karen Fann has frequently described the ongoing audit of the 2020 Maricopa County election as a simple exercise to improve elections, and in at least one email to a constituent, she also confirmed President Biden's victory.

But a review of hundreds of pages of Fann's emails show she sought to placate Trump supporters both before the GOP members of the Arizona Senate obtained 2.1 million ballots and other election materials from Maricopa County and after the audit started. That material was turned over to a small Florida company called Cyber Ninjas, which is leading a review of them at the Veterans Memorial Coliseum in Phoenix.

The Senate on Friday released a trove of Fann's emails in response to a public records request from American Oversight, a national group opposed to President Trump that sued the Senate for a variety of communications related to the audit.

The material released includes correspondence from November through May to her Senate email account. Fann wrote back frequently, and sometimes within minutes, to her Prescott area constituents and others who contacted her, weighing in on issues from technical questions about the audit to far-fetched conspiracy theories.

https://eu.azcentral.com/story/news/pol ... 553588002/
same article wrote:In early February, as Republican senators' feud with the majority-Republican Board of Supervisors escalated with talk of senators holding the supervisors in contempt, Fann bemoaned the situation.

"I cannot begin to explain how much I really hate this whole thing," she wrote in one email. "These supervisors have been my dear friends for years/decades. As Senate president I am bound to do my duty of upholding our constitution and laws, as well as following my caucus' wishes … Personally I don't think we will find anything outside of the normal irregularities we have every election but am willing to go this extra mile if it puts these questions and concerns to rest."
same article wrote:Media criticized, but not corrected
Fann repeatedly criticized the media for its coverage of the audit and at least once suggested details about the review were deliberately withheld from the public.

"There is so much more to this than the public knows which cannot be disclosed right now," she wrote in an April 30 email. "The media has distorted and completely made up a number of things but we are not allowed to respond yet."
Luke

Post by Luke »

GOP: We screamed FRAUD in the Election!!!

GOP: Because people think there was FRAUD in the Election, we need to INVESTIGATE!!

Their marks are so dumb.

PA guys with how fabulous the AZAudit is :roll:

AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

I could only watched a short bit of it, but that Maistriano wants to be our next governor. (Don't care if I spelled his name wrong.)
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

orlylicious wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 10:30 am
Having had to set up secure environments before, someone saying they are impressed because of their work with classified material.. does not impress me, esp since the procedures just don't mesh with this kind of environment. It is kinda like saying 'I have been a mechanic for years, so this bakery really impresses me! look at all the shiny knives tools, they remind me of wrenches!'
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Personally I don't think we will find anything outside of the normal irregularities we have every election but am willing to go this extra mile if it puts these questions and concerns to rest."

BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!!

Have the trumpanzees attacked yet?
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

SMURF SPAGHETTI! :rotflmao:
Grandgurlzz are visiting this month. I may make that and surprise them!

Hubby says the blue cabling is technically Category 6 or 6A more commonly called CAT6.
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Off Topic
In Soup a la Smurf, Gargamel lists an impressive number of dishes in which Smurfs are the main ingredients. This is one of the dishes he kept in reserve. .
Molecularized Smurf Spaghetti Recipe
Ingredients
2 lemons
4 chicken cutlets (you can also use leftover roast chicken)
5½ oz live smurfs (or 5½ oz blue candy spaghetti)
1 onion
Olive oil and butter for frying
1 handful fresh parsley leaves
Salt and pepper

https://www.allfoodchef.com/moleculariz ... ti-recipe/
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

other audit attempts
Despite little evidence of fraud, Wisconsin Republican leader hires retired police to probe 2020 election

Katie Shepherd
May 27, 2021 at 8:24 a.m. GMT+2

A top Republican lawmaker in Wisconsin announced Wednesday that he is hiring retired police officers and an attorney to investigate the November election, joining GOP leaders in several states who have continued to probe election results months after President Biden took office under the cloud of unfounded claims of voter fraud.

Rep. Robin Vos, Wisconsin’s state assembly speaker, told the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel that the investigators would spend three months probing tips about election problems or voter fraud and pursuing the most credible ones.

“A sizable chunk of people believe the election was illegitimate,” Vos told the Journal Sentinel. “And democracy cannot flourish if both sides don’t believe in the end both sides had a fair shot.”

Yet Vos also acknowledged that Biden won his race in Wisconsin and said he does not anticipate the taxpayer-funded inquiry will lead to changes in the election results. His office did not immediately respond to a request for comment from The Washington Post on Wednesday evening.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2 ... ion-fraud/
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

From Katie Hobb's (AZ SoS) office. This report is from her office's observers.

Coliseum Observer Notes 2021
Coliseum Observation Notes
The effort to hand-count the 2.1 million ballots cast in Maricopa County during the 2020 Presidential Election resumed on May 24, after a weeklong pause. Observers on behalf of the Arizona Secretary of State's Office continued to note problematic practices, changing policies, and security threats that have plagued this exercise from the start.

Please find a summary of both new and ongoing incidents noted by observers during the "audit" at the Coliseum beginning on May 24, 2021.

Security Concerns
Observation: On May 24, 2021, the external security gate was left unattended and partially open, allowing observers to walk in. It was later noted that the check-in process had changed but observers were not notified.

Observation: For several days, beginning on May 24, 2021 observers noted a copy of a Wake TSI procedure manual marked "confidential" was left out and sometimes unattended at the check-in counter.

Observation: On May 25, 2021, a black pen was brought onto the counting floor. Pens with black and blue ink, which can be read by tabulators, are prohibited from being near ballots to ensure they cannot be used to alter the ballots.

Observation: On May 24, 2021, Senate Liaison Ken Bennett brought a cell phone onto the counting floor. Previously, cell phones were not permitted on the floor as a security measure.

Observation: On May 27, 2021, observers noted State Senator Wendy Rogers was on the counting floor and was provided a black pen to take notes by Cyber Ninjas. Pens with black and blue ink, which can be read by tabulators, are prohibited from being near ballots to ensure they cannot be used to alter the ballots. She also was writing on the white note paper that was provided to her and carried her cell phone in her back pocket, both violations of their own security measures.

Observation: On May 29, 2021, observers confirmed that participants are allowed to bring firearms into the Coliseum and on the counting floor "as long as they are concealed."

Equipment Concerns
Observation: On May 24, 2021, Senate Liaison Ken Bennett confirmed that copies of voting system data was sent to a lab in Montana. He did not specify what security measures were in place, or what the lab in Montana will do with the data or how long it will be in possession of the copies.

Observation: On May 31, 2021, Cyber Ninjas implemented another software update on the paper examination "forensics" workstations. The software update created so many errors and problems during the first shift that they stated they were going to roll back to the old software during the afternoon shift.

Communication Concerns
Observation: On May 26, 2021, Audit Co-chair Randy Pullen told an observer that the shirt he was required to wear on the floor made him "look like a transgender" because of the color of his shirt.

Observation: On May 29, 2021, observers confirmed that organizers require them to wear pink or fuchsia shirts and refer to them as "pinkies" or "pinkos" to either imply and/or assert that the observers are communists.

Policy and/or Process Changes
Observation: On May 24, 2021, Senate Liaison Ken Bennett was unable to identify the new person or entity leading the process, contributing to general confusion.

Observation: On May 24, 2021, new people and processes in place at the check-in point added to general confusion.

Observation: On May 26, 2021 paper examination stations had only two people working, instead of three or four as before.

Observation: On May 26, 2021, observers noted that quality control practices to ensure data is entered correctly are still not in place rendering all of the data and findings unreliable.

Observation: On May 29, 2021, observers saw that at least three people who are not residents of Maricopa County rifling through thousands of military and overseas ballots. Observers had been previously told that only Maricopa County residents would be allowed to handle any ballots, yet all three people were not residents.
I find these violations to be very serious.

We now know why paper ballot counting sped up. Teams of 2 volunteers rather than teams of 3 are counting ballots.

CN is violating several procedures that they agreed to in a May 5 court settlement agreement.

CN tried to keep the SoS office from having independent observers on the counting floor but in the May 5 agreement, agreed to allow observers from the SoS office.

Bennett is laughing off these concerns. But if Dems were this deceitful, lax, and incompetent, Repubs would be having rage induced strokes.

CN and CyFir need to immediately explain why they've sent data to an unnamed "lab" in Montana.

CyFir policies.

Wake policies
(Wake is no longer in charge of paper ballot counting. I'm not sure that the name of the new company has been released.)
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Off Topic
Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 10:47 am SMURF SPAGHETTI! :rotflmao:
Grandgurlzz are visiting this month. I may make that and surprise them!

Hubby says the blue cabling is technically Category 6 or 6A more commonly called CAT6.
Cable coating colour does not reveal anything about the technology supported. CAT6 just happens to be likely cause it's the current technology standard. Though in this setup of short distances within the hall and with the low number of connected devices any older standards by two generations would suffice the networking needs. That all is blue may be cause they used cord off a large spindle and tailored themselves to length.

(my personal home LAN runs CAT6 with white :shock: coated cables as a gigabit network with a 100Mb switch handling slow devices like a printer and scanner)
Luke

Post by Luke »

Thanks for that update, LM K. Agree, these are serious violations. Having a partisan audit is a horrible idea. Katie Hobbs' office has all of this so expect when the "report" comes out they will be ready to rip it apart. But agree, the court should be dealing with these violations as well.

Return to “"Forensic Audits" of State Elections 2020”