Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

#AZAudit Maricopa & Other Arizona County Election Audits - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Pulitzer / Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Gregg

Re: #AZAudit Maricopa Arizona Election Audit - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Hutton Pulitzer / Karen Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Post by Gregg »

I'm still not on board with the idea that IF China was gonna do this, they'd make a stupid mistake like using the wrong paper (any counterfeiter knows the most important thing is the paper) or not fold the ballots in the wrong place or the 15 other random things these knutsacs are gonna come up with to prove in the whole county Biden only got 2 votes and they ain't sure about one of those because Merrick Garland won't let them go knocking on doors.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
much ado

Re: #AZAudit Maricopa Arizona Election Audit - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Hutton Pulitzer / Karen Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Post by much ado »

neeneko wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 4:55 pm
much ado wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 4:29 pm Yes, so a difference in fluorescent color would indicate a difference in the batch of paper used for the ballot. Once the difference is discovered by UV, the paper can be examined more carefully by other methods to check what is different about the paper, for instance, the pulp involved. Bamboo fibers would probably look quite different under the microscope from cotton or linen fibers. (I'm a botanist.)
Which circles back to the original idea that, just like their 'folds' and 'weight' metrics, all they are really looking for is different mill runs/batches/etc, and I can buy the idea that UV light would show some difference there.
Right.
much ado

Post by much ado »

Gregg wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 5:00 pm I'm still not on board with the idea that IF China was gonna do this, they'd make a stupid mistake like using the wrong paper (any counterfeiter knows the most important thing is the paper) or not fold the ballots in the wrong place or the 15 other random things these knutsacs are gonna come up with to prove in the whole county Biden only got 2 votes and they ain't sure about one of those because Merrick Garland won't let them go knocking on doors.
There are so many problems with the RWNJ view of this that it boggles the mind.
Jim

Post by Jim »

much ado wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 5:10 pm
Gregg wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 5:00 pm I'm still not on board with the idea that IF China was gonna do this, they'd make a stupid mistake like using the wrong paper (any counterfeiter knows the most important thing is the paper) or not fold the ballots in the wrong place or the 15 other random things these knutsacs are gonna come up with to prove in the whole county Biden only got 2 votes and they ain't sure about one of those because Merrick Garland won't let them go knocking on doors.
There are so many problems with the RWNJ view of this that it boggles the mind.
I'm still trying to figure out how the Chinese knew who voted and didn't vote before they even voted so that if they sent in ballots they didn't set off all sorts of bells and whistles when thousands of voters would be shown as voting more than once.

Those idiots still don't understand how elections work.
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

If you despise democracy why would you bother with how it works?
June bug

Post by June bug »

Dave from down under wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 5:32 pm If you despise democracy why would you bother with how it works?
:winner:
much ado

Post by much ado »

June bug wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 5:42 pm
Dave from down under wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 5:32 pm If you despise democracy why would you bother with how it works?
:winner:
BINGO!

Yes, we we have another winner, folks!! Let's play another game of Bingo! Ten cents a card! Two cards for the price of one!!

(It was a long time ago.)
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
somerset

Post by somerset »

neeneko wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 4:55 pm
much ado wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 4:29 pm Yes, so a difference in fluorescent color would indicate a difference in the batch of paper used for the ballot. Once the difference is discovered by UV, the paper can be examined more carefully by other methods to check what is different about the paper, for instance, the pulp involved. Bamboo fibers would probably look quite different under the microscope from cotton or linen fibers. (I'm a botanist.)
Which circles back to the original idea that, just like their 'folds' and 'weight' metrics, all they are really looking for is different mill runs/batches/etc, and I can buy the idea that UV light would show some difference there.
Actually, it circles back to the idea that these clowns have no idea what they're actually doing, but they think if they copy something they saw on "CSI" people might believe they're "forensic investigators" ;)
LM K

Post by LM K »

Subpoenas for Maricopa County supervisors unlikely for now in election audit dispute

Senate Republican leaders
are not going to subpoena Maricopa County supervisors, at least for the time being in the ongoing battle over information they want to conduct their audit of the 2020 general election.
:snippity:

The dispute starts with whether Cyber Ninjas, the private firm Fann hired to review the ballots and equipment, should have access to all of the county computer routers. That could show whether any of the election equipment sent or received data on Election Day that might have changed the results.

Fann said she’s not satisfied with the county’s assertion that the machines were never connected to the internet.

Then there’s those passwords to some of the tallying equipment that the county leases from Dominion Voting Systems, passwords that would give auditors access to their programming.

The county says it doesn’t have them. And Dominion, in a statement Thursday, said it won’t provide access to its equipment to Cyber Ninjas, which has not been accredited by the federal Election Assistance Commission.

And Dominion took a swipe at the auditors, saying “they have also already demonstrated bias and incompetence.’’

“This removes election related details that appear to have been covered by the (initial) subpoena,’’ Fann wrote. Now she wants to know why those files were deleted and whether there are any backup files.

In a brief response to the questions, the County Recorder’s Office said much of what is in Fann’s letter “is a misunderstand of election operations.’’ The office promised more information to follow.

Fann, for her part, said all she wants is answers from the county.

“We are not trying to be hostile,’’ Fann said. :liar: “But they have tried their darndest to shut us down.’’
LM K

Post by LM K »

Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

The dead-enders keep trying to push the problems on "Democrats" yet the Maricopa BOS is majority GOP. The disgraced loser taught them, just lie and hope folks forget. Kevin McCarthy tried that this week. Emerald Robinson of OAN set the little turd straight:

Emerald.JPG
Emerald.JPG (42.32 KiB) Viewed 1937 times

Our old pal Staci Burke, whose bogus lawsuit got bounced because she wasn't even a voter in the election, was ranting on the AZ Telegram chat tonight about "South Korean spy planes" circling the audit. Some of the marks are disgusted and fading away, no changes, no military takeover, Q was never right, grift after grift...
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

What's mind boggling is the mental shortcomings in the reasoning on the China conspiracy. If there were Chinese originated ballots then there would also be Chinese originated envelopes. Nobody is screening the envelopes, the only place they could make a connection to falsified voters. They could see whose name and address would have been used. But furthermore, these mental midgets would have to accept that China had compromised the AZ voter registry to the extent that they could tranpose the registered signature to the faked envelopes. How else would the ballots themselves end up to get counted?

:cantlook: :brickwallsmall: :doh:
LM K

Post by LM K »

LM K wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 12:27 am
So, on Wed, members of the Senate and Barnett requested a meeting with the County Board of Supervisors. They proposed the meeting take place next Tues afternoon.

The Board of Supervisors held an emergency meeting on Thur.

After the Board of Supervisor's emergency meeting, it was announced that the Board is going to hold a public meeting to answer all of the questions asked in the latest letter by the Senate.

Well played, Board of Supervisors.

I don't think the Board has any intention of attending the Senate's Tues hearing. :thumbsup:
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

somerset wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 11:43 pm Actually, it circles back to the idea that these clowns have no idea what they're actually doing, but they think if they copy something they saw on "CSI" people might believe they're "forensic investigators" ;)
Even worse.... I was watching an interview with a couple of the people behind this, and they kept comparing themselves to the Mythbusters.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Adam Savage of Mythbusters jokingly said, "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

They took him seriously.

Adding, their comparison would really piss him off.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

Slim Cognito wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 7:57 am Adam Savage of Mythbusters jokingly said, "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

They took him seriously.

While I loved the show, it is also a bit of an example of the downside of science flavored edutainment.
fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left at the portrait of George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney. I am not your lawyer. My posts != legal advice.

Post by fierceredpanda »

neeneko wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 8:01 am
Slim Cognito wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 7:57 am Adam Savage of Mythbusters jokingly said, "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

They took him seriously.

While I loved the show, it is also a bit of an example of the downside of science flavored edutainment.
Off Topic
Disagree. My life would be forever changed without knowing that bulls are actually extraordinarily careful in china shops.
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple. The smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton
Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

Post by Maybenaut »

fierceredpanda wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 8:18 am
neeneko wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 8:01 am

They took him seriously.

Off Topic
Disagree. My life would be forever changed without knowing that bulls are actually extraordinarily careful in china shops.
Off Topic
Same. Or knowing that drinking beer through a straw has no effect on your BAC.
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

fierceredpanda wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 8:18 am
Off Topic
Off Topic
They did a lot of cool stuff and found a lot of cool things, no argument there. But the downside of edutainment like that is that people mistake it for, well, good science... and you end up with nimrods like these people holding up methodology crafted for its entertainment value as a model for how to do serious work. I still believe shows like Mythbusters do more good than harm, but that doesn't mean there isn't a downside to them. The show and others like it have become a bit of a rallying point for anti-intellectuals who fancy themselves 'citizen scientists' since it centered amateurs and downplayed experts... even though behind the scenes the show really did a lot of research and consulted domain experts.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

They took him seriously.
They have also been very good with the statement "failure is always an option."
101010 :towel:
Mr brolin
Verified: ✅ as vaguely humanoid

Post by Mr brolin »

Akas, unlike Mythbusters who succeeded with Ostrich dung and Lion scat,, there is no way on God's green earth the Rethuglicans can polish THIS turd......
LM K

Post by LM K »

At least 1 county official rejects Arizona Senate’s election audit meeting request
At least one member of the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors is refusing to attend a meeting requested by the Arizona Senate about the ongoing election audit.

“I absolutely am not going to come down on Tuesday,” Clint Hickman, one of the five-member board’s four Republicans, told KTAR News 92.3 FM’s The Mike Broomhead Show on Friday.

Board Chairman Jack Sellers responded Thursday with a tersely worded statement calling the allegations, some of which were made on the audit’s official Twitter account, “false and ill-informed.”

“The claim that our employees deleted election field and destroyed evidence is outrageous, completely baseless and beneath the dignity of the Arizona Senate,” Sellers wrote.

“I demand an immediate retraction of any public statements made to the news media and spread via Twitter.”

Sellers went on to say the board will hold its own public meeting on Monday “to refute lies and lay out facts about these issues.”

Hickman said the questions in Fann’s letter will be addressed then, based on the findings of full-time forensic investigators employed by county agencies.

“And this is answering questions that we don’t even know what they’re seeing,” he said.
We were told that this audit — again in quotes — this audit would be filed, be run, and then they would offer a report back to Karen Fann.

“I’m of the persuasion we cannot answer things based on Twitter accounts. It doesn’t make any of us look good, so we’ll go ahead and answer whatever material we have found out.”

“So they gave us just enough information to make it look like the board did something intentional, but they didn’t give us anything really with any real clarity.”
The County is going to use info from actual forensic experts. They're obviously sweating bullets.
slq

Post by slq »

Off Topic
True story. At one point I dated RWNJ radio host Mike Broomhead for about 6 months. Before he was a RWNJ or a radio host. But even then he was an ass. ‘Nuff said.
"Try not. Do. Or do not. There is no try."
--Yoda
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

LM K wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 12:04 am
Fann, for her part, said all she wants is answers from the county.
To paraphrase one of my favorite quotes, she is getting answers. They are simply not answers she wants, expects, or is entitled to.
Hic sunt dracones

Return to “"Forensic Audits" of State Elections 2020”