#AZAudit Maricopa & Other Arizona County Election Audits - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Pulitzer / Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

noblepa

Re: #AZAudit Maricopa Arizona Election Audit - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Hutton Pulitzer / Karen Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Post by noblepa »

RTH10260 wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 5:01 pm
Sequoia32 wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:58 pm The comments are crazy of course.
Time for public execution of the mofos and election thieves behind it. No mercy.
If the president doesn't go peacefully, what does the Constitution say about removing him/her?[/quote]
it says "President Harris " :lol:
I'm sure that they all believe that, if President Biden WERE somehow removed from office, that Trump would become president.

Have these people ever even READ the Constitution that they claim to love and honor? (Don't answer. It was rhetorical. Of course they haven't).
Gregg

Re: #AZAudit Maricopa Arizona Election Audit - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Hutton Pulitzer / Karen Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Post by Gregg »

RTH10260 wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 5:01 pm
Sequoia32 wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:58 pm The comments are crazy of course.
Time for public execution of the mofos and election thieves behind it. No mercy.
If the president doesn't go peacefully, what does the Constitution say about removing him/her?[/quote]
it says "President Harris " :lol:

No no no, they both have to go....so President Pelosi.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

sugar magnolia wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:32 am Why can't they just print it in 4 point or something?
The big print giveth and
The small print taketh away.
Has everybody heard about the bird?
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

Gregg wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:57 pm The Senate is kind of screwed with every fastener here.

The release an honest audit the flying monkeys send out wet teams to all of them for disappointing them.

They release anything close and vague enough to appease the Idiot Corps and get sued into oblivion by Dominion and who knows who else.

They release a full on cray cray "Trump won 95% to 1" with 4% undecided, and all the Biden votes are unconfirmed" and they lose credibility with anyone not wearing a MAGA hat with a tinfoil lining.

They've built this up at IT and now they can't deliver IT so they can't release anything.
I know its been more than just a few years, but I, for one, still miss Walt Kelly and Pogo.

Has everybody heard about the bird?
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Uninformed wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:35 pm :bored: 13226 W Beverley Road, Goodyear

https://www.realtor.com/realestateandho ... 0462-24192
Off Topic
Oh my.. no wonder the owners took a bit of a bath on that sale. Granted, it was during and post-crash, but their photos do not do a great job of showing the place. Not well-staged.

I once saw a house on a realty site that had boxes and clutter in the photos. I assumed I was part of their intended audience. This is how the house would look like if I lived there. I appreciated the courtesy.
Back to topic. Hoft and friends are lying sacks.
101010 :towel:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Telegram -- they changed the cover page "for sure intentionally made an error to get MSM coverage". Yeah right.

Guys - here is an updated report from the canvass with a different cover page. They for sure intentionally made an error to get MSM coverage just like Trump used to do. WOHOO LET'S GO AUDIT!!!

https://canvass50.com/wp-content/upload ... 090821.pdf
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Yeah, right. Pwn the libs by looking like a bunch of morons!
:yawn:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

orlylicious wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:51 pm Telegram -- they changed the cover page "for sure intentionally made an error to get MSM coverage". Yeah right.

Guys - here is an updated report from the canvass with a different cover page. They for sure intentionally made an error to get MSM coverage just like Trump used to do. WOHOO LET'S GO AUDIT!!!

https://canvass50.com/wp-content/upload ... 090821.pdf
Oddly enough, that address happened to be a single family residence at the beginning of 2020, belonging to a married couple, that was part of a proposal to rezone the multi-parcel lot into multi-family living plus some retail. Demo wasn't supposed to start until Jan '21. It's almost as if they waited until after voting to move out...
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

Story-time: When I hired on with my current employer, I had three residences at the time of the 2014 midterms. We didn't get the keys to our new home until 2 weeks before the election (we rented the house to the original owners for a month so they could close on their new home), so to be certain our vote counted, we didn't change our official residence until after the election. That was a crazy year:
  1. November 2013: I was made lead engineer on a project to replace all 88,000 streetlights in Detroit with 68,000 LED lights
  2. December 2013: Best friends had baby, their city was hit by an icestorm a week later and utility took weeks to restore power
  3. January 2014: I applied for a second time for a job at a certain utility
  4. February 2014: I was given a 20% raise, and put in to move to a three-bedroom apartment at my complex
  5. March 2014: first interview with utility
  6. April 2014: informed I was approved to move into three-bedroom when my lease expired at end of May; next day was called back for second interview; went on Zillow and found a house that made me say "I'm going to be living there in 6 months"
  7. May 2014: was told at second interview I was being hired, later that day Mrs. Vicklund became Dr. Vicklund (graduation); moved into three-bedroom at end of month
  8. June 2014: started job in new city, stayed with friends and their newborn until got small one-bedroom in town; Dr. Vicklund remained in three-bedroom
  9. July 2014: bought a van and went house hunting
  10. August 2014: made an offer on the house (yes, that house) while on vacation
  11. September 2014: closed on the house
  12. October 2014: got the keys to the house and started moving in
  13. November 2014: voted; turned in the keys to the three bedroom after Thanksgiving
  14. December 2014: turned in the keys to the one-bedroom
Imagine what these crazy canvassers would make of my voting history. Plus there's the times I nearly committed "voter fraud" because the poll worker tried to mark off the wrong person (my father and I have same first and last names, and for a while his official residence in the US was my place, after he married an Englishwoman)
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

That is a fantastic story. And congrats on all the great things that happened! It's an excellent example of why this canvassing is nonsense, the report admits they presented it as voluntary. The workers probably had no controls. It's a bunch of sore losers looking to advance their narrative. Most interesting is that the story got almost no pickup -- very little and didn't see headlines on Big League Politics, Newsmax, Daily Caller etc. Buzzfeed gave it a bit of attention in a larger #FAIL story.

Rogers, who has been popping up at pro-audit events across the country this summer, has been calling to decertify the election since July and collecting signatures (and email addresses and phone numbers) on a petition to recall the state’s electors. Finchem, an early proponent of the audit, is one of several 2020 election deniers across the country who are running to be their state’s top elections officials next year. Neither immediately responded to a request for comment Wednesday.

Absent the official confirmation the audit was supposed to have provided already, Rogers and Finchem cited the debunked preliminary audit results and a “private canvass.” The latter refers to pro-Trump volunteers who have started canvassing neighborhoods themselves, asking people to verify their voter registration and who they voted for. The Arizona audit was supposed to include door-knocking voters, but that part of the plan was axed when the Justice Department sent a threatening letter suggesting it could constitute voter intimidation. As the Arizona Republic reported last week, these volunteers are working with a phone app whose origins are unknown that gives them the “names, addresses and publicly available voting information” of Arizona voters and maps them out to guide their canvasses. It’s all organized by Liz Harris, who lost a race for the state legislature in 2020, the Republic reported.

Harris put out a report on Tuesday claiming that the canvass had uncovered almost 300,000 ineligible ballots and recommended that the state ban voting by mail. The report says its cover photo is of a “vacant lot…that cast 2 mail-in votes,” but ABC15’s data reporter Garrett Archer quickly discovered that there is, in fact, a house on the property.

Rogers also pointed to a report released Tuesday by Seth Keshel, a former Army captain who has been name-checked by Trump in recent months for his claims alleging sufficient voter fraud across the country, including in Arizona, to hand Trump the presidency. Keshel has been putting out these reports since last year and they’ve been repeatedly debunked by elections experts and reporters, as was true for Tuesday’s document.
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/sa ... -decertify
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Notaperson

Post by Notaperson »

I took a good look at the canvas report this morning. I was especially interested in the idea of there being about 173K lost votes - that is, votes cast that were not counted.

Here is the table from the report on this. The data is broken down by precinct, but overall it shows that they interviewed 964 people that Maricopa County says did not vote, and 330 (34.23%) told the canvass volunteers that they in fact did vote. So the 173K is an estimate for the full county based on this result.

Lost votes table.JPG
Lost votes table.JPG (83.85 KiB) Viewed 923 times

The authors of the report are apparently unaware of the well-established fact that many people - when asked if they voted in a recent election - will lie and say they voted when in fact they did not. Here is a blurb from a 1986 American Political Science Review article providing some findings on voter validation work from the University of Michigan:
APSR.JPG
APSR.JPG (115.5 KiB) Viewed 923 times

Another issue - in order to derive a meaningful estimate from any survey, one needs an appropriately drawn probability sample. There is no methodological detail provided in the report, so it's not clear this was done. For all we know, the volunteer canvassers selected homes to approach in a willy-nilly fashion ("Those folks look friendly, let's go talk to them!")
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

Were there 964 canvassers? :biggrin:
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

In one place I previously lived (and voted for Obama) they would probably have accused me of being an illegal voter. The building had 2 addresses, 811 for the 3 units in the front and 813 for the 3 units in the back (it looked like a big house though). My 813 address was official, but the occasional substitute mail carrier would get confused and think it did not exist and send it back as "address does not exist."

The "canvassers" would probably think that, since they don't see 813 from the road, it does not exist and decide that somebody made up the address which is actually an alley (the one by our building). Now a quick look on Google Maps or just plain Google (found my old place up for rent once just by typing in the address) would show it is valid, but we've seen how good their address research has been.
101010 :towel:
roadscholar

Post by roadscholar »

keith wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:10 pm
sugar magnolia wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:32 am Why can't they just print it in 4 point or something?
The big print giveth and
The small print taketh away.
"Christ, you don't know the meaning of heartbreak, buddy!"

:mrgreen:
The bitterest truth is more wholesome than the sweetest lie.
raison de arizona

Notaperson wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 12:36 pm Another issue - in order to derive a meaningful estimate from any survey, one needs an appropriately drawn probability sample. There is no methodological detail provided in the report, so it's not clear this was done. For all we know, the volunteer canvassers selected homes to approach in a willy-nilly fashion ("Those folks look friendly, let's go talk to them!")
You probably noticed this, but take a peek at the parties of the people they so-called canvassed:
► Show Spoiler
I count (literally) ONE Democrat in those four pages. IIRC, Maricopa county voters run about 1/3 Republican, 1/3 Democrat, and 1/3 Independent. Their canvass somehow managed to miss a full third of the voters! :eek:

Shocked. Shocked, I tells ya.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

I also can not help but notice another bit of hypocrisy in this report. They keep making a big deal about how the counties need to be stricter about signatures and mechanical things like envelopes inside envelopes or postmarks by certain dates etc, but when believe they find that some votes were not counted, possibly due to rejection, they fail to draw the connection between stringent requirements and votes not being counted.
Notaperson

Post by Notaperson »

raison de arizona wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:36 pm
Notaperson wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 12:36 pm Another issue - in order to derive a meaningful estimate from any survey, one needs an appropriately drawn probability sample. There is no methodological detail provided in the report, so it's not clear this was done. For all we know, the volunteer canvassers selected homes to approach in a willy-nilly fashion ("Those folks look friendly, let's go talk to them!")
You probably noticed this, but take a peek at the parties of the people they so-called canvassed:
:snippity:
I hadn't seen that. But I think that table must be info on the volunteers who offered to canvass, rather than those who were canvassed. I'm basing that on the columns in the table regarding availability by day of the week.

But the fact that virtually all of the canvassing was done by registered Republicans - who were no doubt motivated to find election fraud - is yet another indicator that no one should take the canvassing effort seriously.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

northland10 wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:22 pm In one place I previously lived (and voted for Obama) they would probably have accused me of being an illegal voter. The building had 2 addresses, 811 for the 3 units in the front and 813 for the 3 units in the back (it looked like a big house though). My 813 address was official, but the occasional substitute mail carrier would get confused and think it did not exist and send it back as "address does not exist."

The "canvassers" would probably think that, since they don't see 813 from the road, it does not exist and decide that somebody made up the address which is actually an alley (the one by our building). Now a quick look on Google Maps or just plain Google (found my old place up for rent once just by typing in the address) would show it is valid, but we've seen how good their address research has been.
My address is 5223 Grants Settlement but at the closing the documents all said Grants Pass (both essentially the same street FWIW) and I get mail addressed to both. I tried to get the county to correct it and was told that as far as they're concerned I live at Plat XXX PageYYY in ZZZ Section and mailing addresses are just a Post Office thing.

It doesn't help that the developers built 6 little mini subdivisions with 25 streets and only used 4 words to name them. There is a 5223 Grants Frederick which is a mile from me and the post office mostly has that figured out but I get all kinds of Amazon and UPS, FedEx etc... addressed to them. Right after I moved in I got a car seat, called Amazon to come pick it up, which they did, and 3 days later brought it back. I had to make a sign for my front door.

RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

neeneko wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:37 pm I also can not help but notice another bit of hypocrisy in this report. They keep making a big deal about how the counties need to be stricter about signatures and mechanical things like envelopes inside envelopes or postmarks by certain dates etc, but when believe they find that some votes were not counted, possibly due to rejection, they fail to draw the connection between stringent requirements and votes not being counted.
Did the reports ever mention anything about deliveries from USPS, on time or delayed, or possible late or lost? USPS service during the last election was a hot issue.
raison de arizona

This has a lot more speculation and questions than answers, but if you have been following Conan Hayes it may be worth a read.
Did surfer-turned-conspiracy-superspreader Conan Hayes work at the AZ ‘audit’?
The author of an anonymous Twitter account that has been called a “superspreader of election disinformation,” Hayes is part of a web of people connected to election fraud claims across the country that include Michigan, Colorado and Arizona. The connections he has include a who’s who of players in Arizona’s self-styled election “audit,” including the man leading the effort, Cyber Ninjas CEO Doug Logan.
https://twitter.com/get_innocuous/statu ... 6225859588
Someone who's taking a look at the Mesa EMS images posted online let me know that they have metadata with the examiner name listed as 'cjh' - aka, Conan James Hayes.

The images were captured with EnCase, and the examiner name cannot be changed after the evidence file is created
But the files were apparently stolen from the county, possibly with the knowledge of Tina Peters, the elected Republican county recorder who has promoted election fraud theories. Her whereabouts remain to be a mystery; she remains under a criminal federal investigation but she claims to be “working remotely.”

Peters allegedly turned off security cameras and allowed a person in to get the data using the name Gerard Wood.

Watkins said during the event he was “unsure” if Hayes had permission to share the files publicly or not. Researchers and experts who looked at the Mesa County files noticed Hayes’s initials in the file, indicating that he downloaded the data to his own computer.
https://www.azmirror.com/2021/09/08/con ... ona-audit/

I believe it is linked upthread somewhere, Watkins threw him under the bus hard on the Mesa stuff.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Somebody put these loons on suicide watch. I think Doug and Karen are gonna have a lot of "inconclusive" findings and hope no one remembers they were part of this whole thing.

Meanwhile, the Million Idiot March Movement is gonna go nuts when it says anything short of "Trump won by so much we should make him King" and they're gonna need to be sedated, and possibly euthanized for the good of society.

raison de arizona

Whaddaya mean "possibly"???

In other news, MCBOS punts another day. At least. I wonder when/if this loss of funding business will kick in? I think the statute said 30 days after the AG makes his determination.
raison de arizona

“The sampling was random. Except that we targeted ones that looked suspicious.” :roll:
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

raison de arizona wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:12 am “The sampling was random. Except that we targeted ones that looked suspicious.” :roll:

TL:DR We pulled it out our backside.

Return to “"Forensic Audits" of State Elections 2020”