#AZAudit Maricopa & Other Arizona County Election Audits - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Pulitzer / Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Re: #AZAudit Maricopa Arizona Election Audit - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Hutton Pulitzer / Karen Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Post by LM K »

orlylicious wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 5:09 pm LM K -- If you're into the AZAudit, you should really have Telegram, that's where a lot of the action is. :snippity:

My AZAudit Twitter list has about 100 reporters, politicians & analysts, link is https://twitter.com/i/lists/1385864418144268292
I downloaded the app, but I just can't bring myself to register. :? :faint:
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
LM K

Re: #AZAudit Maricopa Arizona Election Audit - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Hutton Pulitzer / Karen Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Post by LM K »

I guess members of the the County Board Of Supervisors have not been subpoenaed.

"I invite you ...". :rotflmao:

Gregg

Post by Gregg »

How long until they tell her to piss off?

Who else thinks that's what she's trying to get?
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
LM K

Post by LM K »

Gregg wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 2:56 am How long until they tell her to piss off?

Who else thinks that's what she's trying to get?
I think Fann's pissed that the commissioners are providing factual info ... publicly. The commissioners aren't giving into her (and Bennett's) bullying. Bullies hate that.
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

That invitation sounds like a TRAP!!
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

It's in a hearing room.

That's sounds adversarial.
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

Where they will be live streamed with the repubs having control over the microphone, camera and agenda..

Send a polite “no thanks”..
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

It’s a given that those who believe the voting results were fraudulent will pretty much not be swayed by whatever could happen in such a meeting, and non-attendance would do nothing to change this. Taking into account the so far apparently inept arrangement and execution of the “audit” it is not unreasonable to think that adequately prepared Maricopa County officials could “turn the tables” and use this likely intended “inquisition” to expose their adversaries to widespread ridicule. A risk worth taking?
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

So a little of a tangent.... when I rambled about the AZ audit on FB, a family member who actually does material analysis pointed out that, in extra dumb news, UV isn't even what you would use to try to detect bamboo fibers, Near-IR is.
fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left at the portrait of George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney. I am not your lawyer. My posts != legal advice.

Post by fierceredpanda »

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple. The smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

And if a hacker needed any password, use "TRUMP."
LM K

Post by LM K »

neeneko wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 8:31 am So a little of a tangent.... when I rambled about the AZ audit on FB, a family member who actually does material analysis pointed out that, in extra dumb news, UV isn't even what you would use to try to detect bamboo fibers, Near-IR is.
:rotflmao:
LM K

Post by LM K »

RTH10260 wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 12:55 am :snippity:

As I said - I am just waiting until someone of the audit team throws in the towel :biggrin: :lol:
:lol: :thumbsup:

That depends on whom you consider part of the "audit team". Is it everyone in the senate that voted for the audit? Some repubs are expressing buyer's remorse. I think many politicians more actively involved are really embarrassed.

I suspect some who work for Cyber Ninjas really want out.
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

I agree with Uninformed, I would attend. As it is being live-streamed, it provides an opportunity, albeit a limited one, to publicly challenge the narrative.
LM K

Post by LM K »

New interview with Bennett, which, of course, conflicts with what he's said in the last 2 days.. :liar:
The aging Veterans Memorial Coliseum in Phoenix once played host to NBA games, roller derby and wrestling matches. Now the legitimacy of the 2020 presidential election is being tested there.
:snippity:
But the effort and questions about it have alarmed election administrators and the U.S. Department of Justice.

Ken Bennett, Senate Liaison for the recount of Maricopa County ballots and former Arizona Secretary of State, spoke to reporters about the ongoing election audit's progress:

— Ken Bennett
Question 1:
So where are we at today?

Ken Bennett:

The audit continues. And no change, we keep moving forward. Accuracy is the best way to accomplish speed. So we're focusing on on that. Obviously, at the end of the week, Phoenix Union High School District takes over the facility on Saturday to get ready for some graduations next Monday through Thursday. So we'll stand aside and secure all the ballots and equipment here on the property and be ready to go when they're finished. I haven't heard any numbers. I was home in Prescott for Mother's Day, so I haven't checked with that. But we're still we're.. Yeah, 15,000. Or maybe it was, I think we're more than that, probably two and a quarter, maybe 250 or something. I see the number of boxes going down in the to be counted corrals, and we're a little slower in the paper evaluation process than the counting. But as far as counted ballots, I think we're approaching quarter of a million. :liar:

Question 3:
I know you guys increase the amount of tables on the floor, it looks like about half of the tables are empty this morning. What does it look like with personnel staffing? Are these volunteers? Are you hiring more people?

Bennett:

The subcontractors are hiring or receiving more volunteers. But everyone has to go through a background check. And so they're going through that process. And I think that's taken a little more time than maybe they are we had hoped, but they're being thorough on that. And I think when we're, you know, hopefully within a few days, or when we come back, after the graduations will be fully stocked at the tables and ready to go.
:lol:
Question 4:
How many people do you think that's going to be?

Bennett:

Well, when we had 20 tables, and there was five at a table, that's 100, if there's 46, now times five, and you're talking 230. So it's all it's more than a doubling of the number of people to process the ballots when you go from 20 to 46 tables.

Question 8:
But the deadlines for the contractor has to report to the Senate. I think there was something in the initial scope of work about a report and 60 days or something. How does this change that?

Bennett:

If there have been delays, then I'm sure the Senate will accept a later report. There's no use given a report until you've done all the work. So once all the work is done, and they have a reasonable time to put the report together, then it'll be given to the Senate as soon as I can.

Question 14:
To what extent has that information on to what extent is?

Bennett:

Well, one of the items subpoena that has not been provided are the passwords to get into all aspects of the election management system and the end the machines. The subcontractor doing the machine evaluation, was able to get into the machines with a primary password but ran into a secondary password. Maricopa County now says that they don't have any more passwords. So those passwords must be held by their their contractor, Dominion. And so the Senate will have to decide whether they either subpoena those through Maricopa County to get them from their vendor Dominion, or whether they subpoena those directly from Dominion. The other thing, the other thing that hasn't been provided, or, among other things that haven't been provided is access to the routers, and the hubs and the internet connectivity. That was at the Mactac facility during the election. I think the subpoena said they were looking for information 90 days prior to and 30 days after the election, as to the routers and logs and things like that, to confirm that there was no nothing connected to the internet.

Question 15:
What is the work that happened? I'm sure you've heard that a million times.

Bennett:

Well, the the the capture of all the data from the machines, Kurd here within the Coliseum. And then we returned the machines to Maricopa county that we had been able to get into fully. The 385 ICPs are called that we ran into this. Our subcontractor ran into the secondary password issue. Those are still being stored here. The subcontractor that captured all the forensic data off of the machines, that that they could have now returned to their secure lab, where they're evaluating the information that they were able to capture.

Spin, Bennett, spin! :crazy:
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

LM K wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 12:39 pm Is it everyone in the senate that voted for the audit? Some repubs are expressing buyer's remorse. I think many politicians more actively involved are really embarrassed.
Embarrassed but still afraid of crossing his tRumpness and being targeted to be primaried (which if done by Democrats would be called, Cancelled).
101010 :towel:
somerset

Post by somerset »

neeneko wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 8:31 am So a little of a tangent.... when I rambled about the AZ audit on FB, a family member who actually does material analysis pointed out that, in extra dumb news, UV isn't even what you would use to try to detect bamboo fibers, Near-IR is.
Kinda, sorta.

For spectroscopy, yes you'd use IR. But as a quick and dirty way of seeing differences in paper composition, just looking at a sample with UV (aka, "black light") illumination can sometimes work, and the only thing you need is a UV lamp and your eyes. IR inspection might also be useful, and IR illumination is extremely easy these days, but detection requires some specialized cameras. Given that these idiots can't seem to budget enough money to pay for "auditors," I doubt they'd cough up the $10K+ for even a low-end IR camera.

(I are not technically a material scientist, but I've spent many, many, many hours doing FTIR, XPS, Auger, SIMS, XRF and other material analysis work).
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Go to the hearing, Maricopa County Supervisors! Send a good tech person!
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

They can do a background check on a right-wing terrorist to buy a gun in 24 hours, but it takes weeks to do a background check on some random volunteer to hold a black light and wear a color-coded t-shirt?
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

somerset wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 3:11 pm For spectroscopy, yes you'd use IR. But as a quick and dirty way of seeing differences in paper composition, just looking at a sample with UV (aka, "black light") illumination can sometimes work, and the only thing you need is a UV lamp and your eyes. IR inspection might also be useful, and IR illumination is extremely easy these days, but detection requires some specialized cameras. Given that these idiots can't seem to budget enough money to pay for "auditors," I doubt they'd cough up the $10K+ for even a low-end IR camera.

(I are not technically a material scientist, but I've spent many, many, many hours doing FTIR, XPS, Auger, SIMS, XRF and other material analysis work).
Huh, I would not have thought that UV would detect any difference in a way that human eye could pick up, but I admit I have never tried. If they had a dedicated hobbyist in their ranks there are some pretty inexpensive setups you can put together, but if they had that skillset they probably would have just get some used ebay spectrometers instead.
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

neeneko wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 3:32 pm
somerset wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 3:11 pm For spectroscopy, yes you'd use IR. But as a quick and dirty way of seeing differences in paper composition, just looking at a sample with UV (aka, "black light") illumination can sometimes work, and the only thing you need is a UV lamp and your eyes. IR inspection might also be useful, and IR illumination is extremely easy these days, but detection requires some specialized cameras. Given that these idiots can't seem to budget enough money to pay for "auditors," I doubt they'd cough up the $10K+ for even a low-end IR camera.

Huh, I would not have thought that UV would detect any difference in a way that human eye could pick up, but I admit I have never tried. If they had a dedicated hobbyist in their ranks there are some pretty inexpensive setups you can put together, but if they had that skillset they probably would have just get some used ebay spectrometers instead.
All sorts of things show up under black light that don't show up in regular light, including urine, lemon juice, laundry detergent, semen, chlorophyll and about a million other things. God only knows what sort of streaks and smears and marks they're seeing on those ballots.
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

sugar magnolia wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 3:43 pm All sorts of things show up under black light that don't show up in regular light, including urine, lemon juice, laundry detergent, semen, chlorophyll and about a million other things. God only knows what sort of streaks and smears and marks they're seeing on those ballots.
Oh I get that, but typically plant fibers behave pretty similarly under UV, with various dyes and other such added agents being what fluoresces. I would expect bamboo and wood pulp to look about the same, but probably overwhelmed by the chemicals used in the paper production.
much ado

Post by much ado »

neeneko wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 4:23 pm
sugar magnolia wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 3:43 pm All sorts of things show up under black light that don't show up in regular light, including urine, lemon juice, laundry detergent, semen, chlorophyll and about a million other things. God only knows what sort of streaks and smears and marks they're seeing on those ballots.
Oh I get that, but typically plant fibers behave pretty similarly under UV, with various dyes and other such added agents being what fluoresces. I would expect bamboo and wood pulp to look about the same, but probably overwhelmed by the chemicals used in the paper production.
Yes, so a difference in fluorescent color would indicate a difference in the batch of paper used for the ballot. Once the difference is discovered by UV, the paper can be examined more carefully by other methods to check what is different about the paper, for instance, the pulp involved. Bamboo fibers would probably look quite different under the microscope from cotton or linen fibers. (I'm a botanist.)

ETA: Here's an article on the microscopic examination of paper...

https://www.microscopemaster.com/paper- ... scope.html
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

much ado wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 4:29 pm Yes, so a difference in fluorescent color would indicate a difference in the batch of paper used for the ballot. Once the difference is discovered by UV, the paper can be examined more carefully by other methods to check what is different about the paper, for instance, the pulp involved. Bamboo fibers would probably look quite different under the microscope from cotton or linen fibers. (I'm a botanist.)
Which circles back to the original idea that, just like their 'folds' and 'weight' metrics, all they are really looking for is different mill runs/batches/etc, and I can buy the idea that UV light would show some difference there.

Return to “"Forensic Audits" of State Elections 2020”