#AZAudit Maricopa & Other Arizona County Election Audits - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Pulitzer / Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Resume18

Re: #AZAudit Maricopa Arizona Election Audit - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Hutton Pulitzer / Karen Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Post by Resume18 »

raison de arizona wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:45 am Someone stage an intervention, the AZ State Senate is out of control.
► Show Spoiler
Hey idiot, if you like Lee and Jackson, you like traitors that hated America.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
Gregg

Re: #AZAudit Maricopa Arizona Election Audit - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Hutton Pulitzer / Karen Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Post by Gregg »

woodworker wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:33 pm Sure is convenient, and suspicious, the way that the dastardly red commie chinese, along with Soros and the jooos and the demonrat america haters managed to force them to hold the ballots just in the right place for multiple thunderstorms and leaking -- damned impressive.
We're pretty good. ain't we?
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

We know how to unionize! :biggrin:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left at the portrait of George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney. I am not your lawyer. My posts != legal advice.

Post by fierceredpanda »

I don't have access to AZCentral articles (paywall), but apparently Ken Bennett got kicked out by the Cyber Ninjas?
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple. The smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Yea. Learn something new today - Dunning-Kruger.

Thank you FRP. It explains a lot of what is going on in the world, and fits nicely with my courage to be right / courage to be wrong speech.
fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left at the portrait of George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney. I am not your lawyer. My posts != legal advice.

Post by fierceredpanda »

bill_g wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:19 am Yea. Learn something new today - Dunning-Kruger.

Thank you FRP. It explains a lot of what is going on in the world, and fits nicely with my courage to be right / courage to be wrong speech.
Wrong thread?
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple. The smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

fierceredpanda wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:08 am I don't have access to AZCentral articles (paywall), but apparently Ken Bennett got kicked out by the Cyber Ninjas?
There a lot in this article: https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/po ... 058494002/

I’ll post some quotes later if no one wise does, but…
  • Cyber Ninjas would not let Bennett in the building. No one’s talking about it.
  • Bennett took those real auditors up on their offer and sent them 24 boxes worth of data. Out of “curiosity”. Without telling da Ninjas!
  • Nobody will admit who is paying for this all, the AZ Senate only has $150k in of the millions it is estimated to be costing.
  • Doug Logan is looking to block any outside review and fire Ken Bennett.
  • The real auditors matched the County numbers, NOT the Cyber Ninja numbers.
  • The Cyber Ninja attorney appears to be running counts by himself, without any monitor, and marking down totals for the latest count.
Is bad. It’s real bad.

Oh and the Cyber Ninjas paid for and procured the new counting machines, but the AZ Senate says that they personally are going to pay them back.

If they are looking to lock out someone as bad as we know Ken Bennett to be, I shudder to think what it’s going on there.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Here's some 'graphs
Questions are mounting about who is in control of the long-running partisan review of Maricopa County's 2020 election results — the Arizona Senate, which ordered it, or the outside firms that are running it.

On Friday, Ken Bennett, the Senate liaison to the audit, was not allowed into the building at the state fairgrounds where the audit is taking place, a day after he shared data with outside critics from an ongoing ballot count.

Fann said that Bennett was still the Senate's liaison, and that Randy Pullen, another Senate representative, is overseeing Friday's operations.

This development comes a day after The Arizona Republic learned that Bennett had provided initial results from the new machine count to a trio of outside election analysts who have been critical of the Senate-run audit.

The Cyber Ninjas have for weeks resisted getting outside checks of the audit, insiders say.
CN says Fann ordered Bennet blocked. Fann's office refuses to comment.

I'm over the 4 'graph limit but this seems important:
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Still reading...
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

CN refuses to say who is funding them. The Senate $$ isn't scratching the surface.

stuff we've already heard about CN's count not matching the county...

Bennett confirms he didn't tell CN about contacting another company to verify CN's numbers. Apparently, Bennett has always wanted to verify CN's numbers while CN was adamantly against anyone checking their work.

CN is lobbying to have Bennett fired

The people Bennett gave the ballot info to are "expert" election auditors.

Earlier this week, a security guard who refuses to identify himself attempted to prevent Bennett from speaking to the media.
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
People are assuming Bennett went to a third party because CN's tally is far from the county tally but Bennett says that was not his motive and people should not make that assumption.

CN's attorney is now working the paper counting machines and doing so without any oversight. (Saul, is that you?)

CN bought the paper counting machines with the senate planning to pay them back, about $30k.

*if it's not clear from the cut and paste, it's the county results that matched almost perfectly. What I'm not clear on is if the results that almost perfectly matched the county are from the separate state-wide audit we just heard about (from AP) or if there's another secret count.

ImageImageImage x4
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Thanks, Slim (hope you're feeling better today :heart:)
raison de arizona

Good point and buttresses the argument that none of this equipment can be used again.
azcapmedia wrote: @azcapmedia
If Bennett locked out, sort of undermines the contention that all this is being conducted under the ultimate control and supervision of the Senate - which was the reason a judge agreed to let lawmakers subpoena the ballots and machinery....
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

just my arrogant opinion, and I may be way off, but considering what a tool Bennett is, it could be he got the other auditors involved so he could show the naysayers how careful and accurate the senate audit was. Then reality hit.

I suspect he expected the new guys to verify CN was right and the county was wrong.

ImageImageImage x4
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

I just want them all and their total insanity in another country, where they're not affecting the lives of sane people (defined as those who think living in the Dark Ages is a bad idea).

I'm for breaking the country up into various parts and, for example, having the northeast be Atlantica. I want automatic voter registration, universal health care that includes dental for seniors, and the end of the second amendment.

No, I won't wait.
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

I’m not sure where I got it but my impression is that Bennett, shockingly, opened up momentarily, long enough for someone he trusts to get him to see what is blindingly obvious to everyone but trumpers, that it’s all one Big Lie. The only way trumpers can get there is to be led from someone outside the circle.
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

p0rtia wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:33 pm I just want them all and their total insanity in another country, where they're not affecting the lives of sane people (defined as those who think living in the Dark Ages is a bad idea).

I'm for breaking the country up into various parts and, for example, having the northeast be Atlantica. I want automatic voter registration, universal health care that includes dental for seniors, and the end of the second amendment.

No, I won't wait.
Me, too. My side will be Pacifica.
Come sit over here, let’s talk.
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Phoenix wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:41 pm
p0rtia wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:33 pm I just want them all and their total insanity in another country, where they're not affecting the lives of sane people (defined as those who think living in the Dark Ages is a bad idea).

No, I won't wait.
Deal.
raison de arizona

p0rtia wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:33 pm I'm for breaking the country up into various parts and, for example, having the northeast be Atlantica. I want automatic voter registration, universal health care that includes dental for seniors, and the end of the second amendment.

No, I won't wait.
So where does AZ go? A lot of crazy here, but it did go for Biden and has two blue Senators.

Well, one and a half.

In other news…
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

p0rtia, in our next lives let's go to the same high school. :lovestruck:
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
She wanted to dance ... 🎶
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

:hittingthefan:

The timing of Bennett's actions are interesting.

The ballot counters were purchased immediately after:
*the AZ court of appeals ruled that CN must turn over every single thing to AZ Central and a watchdog group, including all communications with state officials.

*the US House Oversight Committee told CN to release all communications had with Trump and cronies. Just hours after the House Oversight investigation demand letter was sent to Logan a senate briefing was scheduled for less than 24 hours later.

*news broke that Fann tried to persuade officials to stop counting ballots after the election.

During the senate briefing CN admitted that the couldn't finish their fraudit unless MCBOS told them how to finish it and Dominion gave them admin access to their machines. Fann should have subpoenaed Dominion 6-8 weeks ago but she hasn't.

MCBOS did an excellent job critiquing what CN's claimed at the Senate briefing. Every claim made by CN was well-refuted by the MCBOS.

Fann is backed into a corner. CN will only complete their report if Fann subpoenas Dominion, Maricopa County for detailed records from all the county's routers and network map, and MCBOS for every detail of their election process. Fann has dragged her feet on subpoenas for at least 6 weeks. I strongly suspect that senate counsel has explained to Fann that she'll never get most of that subpoenaed info. Thus, CN will never release their report.

In order to try to persuade a judge to enforce a subpoena for this new info, Fann has to demonstrate that CN has solid data supporting the need for any newly subpoenaed info. Fann isn't confident that whatever she gets from CN will stand up to scrutiny.

I believe that Fann ordered Bennett to hire another auditing group to review everything the CN has done. She and other state officials can't hide their emails anymore. Those officials overestimated their ability to control CN.
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

This is the best story going on right now in this great land of ours.

This is epic fail on the level of the birther morons. I'm loving it! :popcorn:
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Here's more of that damning article from Jen Fifield (she's great on Twitter, they call her Blue Pen Jen and she laughs). This is nuts.
Senate liaison Ken Bennett blocked from entering Arizona election audit as tension with contractors boils over
Mary Jo Pitzl Jen Fifield Arizona Republic
This development comes a day after The Arizona Republic learned that Bennett had provided initial results from the new machine count to a trio of outside election analysts who have been critical of the Senate-run audit. The Cyber Ninjas have for weeks resisted getting outside checks of the audit, insiders say. At first, it was a pitch for an electronic recount using digital images. Then came the offer by the analysts to compare their box-by-box analysis of the county's ballot count to the box counts put together by Cyber Ninjas. While those requests were initially ignored, Bennett has supported them and decided this week to take to the analysts the data from the Senate's new count. Cyber Ninjas spokesperson Rod Thomson said that any decision to not let Bennett into the building was made by Fann's office, not by the Cyber Ninjas. Fann did not reply when asked about Thomson's statement.

The data Bennett provided to the outside analysts, Larry Moore and Benny White, showed the results of the ongoing machine count of the ballots tracks very closely with the county's tally. If that trend continues, it may call into question the results of Cyber Ninjas' count, because Fann has said that the Cyber Ninjas' count did not match the county's. Since before the audit began, questions have been asked about who is in charge. While Senate Republican leaders commissioned the audit in April after getting the ballots from the county through subpoenas, the Senate has funded only a small portion of the costs. The Senate is paying $150,000, but election experts have estimated the effort is costing millions of dollars, and multiple former President Donald Trump allies have said they are fundraising for it.
While Bennett has said repeatedly the Senate will not release results from the audit until it is complete, this week he provided the tallies of 24 boxes of ballots that had been counted by the Senate machines to Moore and White. Moore is the retired founder of Clear Ballot, an election technology company that performs audits of elections nationwide. White is a Republican elections consultant from Tucson. Bennett said he did it out of "curiosity" but said it is premature to draw any conclusions from the sampling. There are more than 1,600 boxes of ballots. Bennett confirmed Thursday that he did not tell Cyber Ninjas' CEO Doug Logan or company attorney Bryan Blehm about this effort.

Tension has been growing between Bennett and the Cyber Ninjas for months, Brakey said. Part of the tension is because Bennett has long supported an additional check of the election results, separate from the Cyber Ninjas, while Cyber Ninjas have not, according to Brakey and Steven Rosenfeld, a San Francisco-based elections reporter who has been given special access to the audit. Bennett’s goal is not the same as the Cyber Ninjas’, Rosenfeld told The Republic last month. “Bennett is trying to expand what’s looked at to more than just the hand count," Rosenfeld said. "And he’s being blocked. They are trying to stymie him.” Brakey said that Doug Logan is against an outside review of ballots and "he is lobbying to fire Ken Bennett." Brakey said Friday that it was outrageous that Bennett was blocked from entering the building. "They need to take Ken Bennett and put him in charge if there is going to be any hope of good things coming out of this audit," Brakey said. Earlier in the week, a security guard ever-present at the audit — who does not work for the Senate but will not tell reporters his name or who he works for — attempted to block Bennett from speaking to the media. Asked by a reporter what the conflict was about, Bennett said it was a "power play." Moore and White spent weeks analyzing the county's record of cast votes in the election and have been itching to get a chance to compare their analysis with the Senate's results. The Senate has previously rebuffed their offers to provide their services for the audit.

Earlier this week, at Moore’s request, Bennett provided results of the machine count from 24 of the more than 1,600 boxes of ballots. The election experts compared those results against their system and found they matched almost perfectly, Moore said. Out of 24 boxes of ballots, four of the counts did not match. The largest discrepancy, of 18 votes, is most likely due to two transposed numbers, Moore said, noting that while the machines count the ballots, the tallies are hand-entered by volunteers. Since their system was built using county election data, the data Bennett provided suggests the machine count is tracking very closely to the county’s tally. That calls into question the Cyber Ninja’s count, Moore said. After all, if it were close to the county tally, there wouldn’t be a need for the additional check that Fann ordered. The Cyber Ninjas' hand count of the ballots has been completed, but won’t be released until a final report is issued. Bennett said Thursday that Moore is jumping the gun. “That’s a huge assumption on their part,” Bennett said of Moore’s conclusion that the Cyber Ninja count is flawed. “That’s not my position at all.” He said the data he provided was a way to check the ongoing machine count. “To see if we’re matching on some counts, which we are, and we’re not matching on other counts,” Bennett said.
https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/po ... 058494002/
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I know I'm repeating myself but the idea that other states want to dive headfirst into this empty pool just blows my mind.

ImageImageImage x4
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

What Slim said. :like:
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

It makes sense if there is a war going on, waged by autocratic and racists groups against existing gov't norms and institutions.

The chaos is the point.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Phoenix wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:41 pm

No, I won't wait.
Hold on here....with your plan that means I end up being stuck in the Neo-Confederacy.... :eek:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor

Return to “"Forensic Audits" of State Elections 2020”