Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

#AZAudit Maricopa & Other Arizona County Election Audits - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Pulitzer / Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left at the portrait of George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney. I am not your lawyer. My posts != legal advice.

Re: #AZAudit Maricopa Arizona Election Audit - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Hutton Pulitzer / Karen Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Post by fierceredpanda »

sugar magnolia wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 4:57 am
MN-Skeptic wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 1:53 am 20210503 Non Sequitur.jpg
The jackalope is hilarious!
I am disappointed that Wisconsin's very own mythical creature, the hodag, did not make an appearance.
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple. The smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton
tek

Re: #AZAudit Maricopa Arizona Election Audit - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Hutton Pulitzer / Karen Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Post by tek »

Maricopa County election audit could last weeks longer than expected, has 'no deadline'

https://news.yahoo.com/maricopa-county- ... 07819.html
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

fierceredpanda wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 6:59 am
I am disappointed that Wisconsin's very own mythical creature, the hodag, did not make an appearance.
I was hoping for a loup-garou myself.
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

tek wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 7:06 am Maricopa County election audit could last weeks longer than expected, has 'no deadline'

https://news.yahoo.com/maricopa-county- ... 07819.html
Is the state paying for this "recount", and if so, any estimate of the cost?
tek

Post by tek »

from azcentral:
Who is paying for the audit? How much is it costing? Are taxpayers paying for this?

The Senate is paying Cyber Ninjas $150,000 with taxpayer money.

Logan, the CEO of Cyber Ninjas, said it will cost more than that. He has so far refused to say who is paying him or what it will cost.

Christina Bobb of One America News Network and Sidney Powell, who helped lead many of the post-election lawsuits that were dismissed, announced they are fundraising for the effort.
So, seeded by the state Senate, and everything else is dark money.

What could possibly go wrong?
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

Yeah, for sure. I mean, like I've never seen a jackalope that small.
Has everybody heard about the bird?
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

orlylicious wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 1:06 am It’s a wholely outrageous claim that you won’t be surprised to learn is far from the truth. In reality, Pulitzer didn’t invent QR codes or the technology that powers them, but he is the brains behind the CueCat, a relic of wacky early aughts gadgetry that failed so spectacularly that he later had his name legally changed, ostensibly to distance himself from this multi-million-dollar disaster.
https://gizmodo.com/the-inventor-of-the ... 1845975463
[/quote]

I've never heard of CueCat, and I've been an IT professional since 1972.

To be fair, though, the concept does sound an awfully lot like the QR code. In the late nineties/early aughts, cell phone technology was in its infancy and had not become ubiquitous, as it is today. Without cell phones and, more specifically, smart phones, the technology was a solution in search of a problem.

The cat shape may have caused potential users to dismiss it as frivolous.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

I hope that, when the machines are returned to the elections officials, that they wipe them clean and re-install all the Dominion software.

First of all, I wouldn't put it past those Qidiots to PUT malware on the machines.

Secondly, I wouldn't trust them not to screw them up in their "investigation". When you start digging deeply into software like that, especially if you are not familiar with the particular software and are generally incompetent, it is very easy to break something.
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

noblepa wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 9:45 am
orlylicious wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 1:06 am It’s a wholely outrageous claim that you won’t be surprised to learn is far from the truth. In reality, Pulitzer didn’t invent QR codes or the technology that powers them, but he is the brains behind the CueCat, a relic of wacky early aughts gadgetry that failed so spectacularly that he later had his name legally changed, ostensibly to distance himself from this multi-million-dollar disaster.

To be fair, though, the concept does sound an awfully lot like the QR code. In the late nineties/early aughts, cell phone technology was in its infancy and had not become ubiquitous, as it is today. Without cell phones and, more specifically, smart phones, the technology was a solution in search of a problem.

Having to sit in front of your computer with a wired mouse to read your newspaper or magazine, whether the mouse was shaped like a cat or a pile of cat shit, was probably the stronger driving force.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

The grift audit will last as long as it takes to launder the donations in the appropriate amounts into the appropriate pockets.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Slim Cognito wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 10:18 am The grift audit will last as long as it takes to launder the donations in the appropriate amounts into the appropriate pockets.
. . . and as long as the grift keeps coming in.
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Slim Cognito wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 10:18 am The grift audit will last as long as it takes to launder the donations in the appropriate amounts into the appropriate pockets.
Hubby agrees smiling!! :biggrin:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

noblepa wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 10:29 am . . . and as long as the grift keeps coming in.
The grift must flow...

[It's like the Spice from Dune...'cept different... :biggrin: ]
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Yes on the machines... they need them for the next election and are already working on the re-certification process.

The AZ - abc15 - Data Guru @Garrett_Archer Apr 30

The Senate assured us that the equipment would be undamaged and unaltered, and it has indemnified the county against all expenses incurred if the equipment is not returned whole and sound. But no matter how it’s returned, we suspect all the machines will require recertification. We are developing our plans to ensure the equipment can be used in future elections and that they are federally and state certified as required by law. The equipment will be stored in the Election Department’s vault until we can determine whether we will be able to use the equipment in future elections.

The taxpayers invested a significant amount of funding into this tabulation equipment, which is why the county hired Voting System Testing Laboratory experts to conduct the forensic audit of the equipment in February. They found no issues and confirmed the equipment was not connected to the internet. We don’t know what the Senate’s contractors did with the tabulation equipment or if they even inspected all the machines.

Dominion has debunked a lot of the AZ whining on their site: https://www.dominionvoting.com/election ... t-arizona/

And DL2XIT is trying the same move as he did with #FakeNews.

Big Lie.JPG
Big Lie.JPG (39.54 KiB) Viewed 2905 times

In Telegram AZ Audit news, there was a moderator named MrsBenGay. Apparently, they discovered she was actually a "traitor" "DemonRAT" and removed her from her post! :lol:

Lynn Guff, [03.05.21 00:47]
You’re welcome. It just goes to shows we must use discernment always - even when we’re comfortable enough to let our guard down. She’d made comments about Judge Martin being a good judge and that’s when a red flag went up for me. I continued to be respectful but was very cautious after that.

Lynn Guff, [03.05.21 00:51]
They’ll stop at nothing...but in the end God will win and good will triumph over evil.

The funniest is a now-deleted post, some woman thought Ben Gay was a hemorrhoid cream, these folks is whip smart I tells ya!
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

I actually own a CueCat, it came bundled with Readerware. It works just fine as a barcode reader, but all anyone really used it for was inventorying books. It would read the barcode on any book, and then the Readerware software could look up the ISBN number and any relevant data (such as how valuable it was). Readerware was a nice program because it had an entry for location in it's database (several levels, in fact), so you could record which room, bookcase, and shelf a given book was stored on. Quite handy when you have 6,000+ books crammed into 900 sq ft. But hardly the type of invention that is world-breaking.
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

noblepa wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 9:45 am

It was just a poor barcode reader. The application they describe was just one. You had to write a driver for it to work. Collectorz dot com sold it with their CD collecting program. You could scan the bar code on the CD and it would look up the details on their database. They supplied the interface driver. When cuecat went bust, Collectorz (then called Bitz n Pixels I think) bought up the remaining stock.
Has everybody heard about the bird?
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

“The CueCat, styled :CueCat with a leading colon, is a cat-shaped handheld barcode reader that was given away free[1] to Internet users starting in 2000 by the now-defunct Digital Convergence Corporation.”
“By year-end 2001, Codes could no longer be generated for the device or scanned with the device.”
“Investors in CueCat lost their $185 million”

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CueCat
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Nick Martin
@nickmartin
·
31m
LMAOOOOO WHAT

The latest conspiracy theory being chased by the sketchy "audit" of Arizona's 2020 election is that fraudulent ballots were supposedly smuggled in from China and therefore have bamboo in the paper.

THEY ARE CHECKING FOR BAMBOO IN THE BALLOTS.
Quote Tweet
Dennis Welch
@dennis_welch
· 34m
John Brakey, an official helping oversee the audit of the 2020 Arizona election, says auditors are looking for bamboo fibers because of a baseless accusation that 40K ballots from Asia were smuggled here. #AzAuditPool
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Or maybe they were smuggled in from Italy and therefore have pizza dough flour in the paper.

Or maybe they were smuggled in from Egypt and therefore have papyrus in the paper.

Or maybe they were smuggled in from Oxford/Cambridge and therefore have parchment in the paper.

;)
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

:lol: Vol, you should join the AZ Audit Telegram group & start posting those, they will buy right in!

Settlement Agreement: https://azdem.org/wp-content/uploads/20 ... xC217C.pdf

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

orlylicious wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 4:12 pm :lol: Vol, you should join the AZ Audit Telegram group & start posting those, they will buy right in!

Settlement Agreement: https://azdem.org/wp-content/uploads/20 ... xC217C.pdf

How many ballots did they manage to spoil before their blue pens were taken away from them? And what happens to any ballots they say are fraudulent? Will they "disappear?"
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Luke

Post by Luke »

Looks like a well-done SA. It's still a bogus #fraudit, and they will try to cheat, but there's a hell of a lot more accountability than there was yesterday.

And... no venue for YOU, Ken Bennett & CyberNinjas!

Extending Arizona ballot recount past May 14 is 'not feasible', state fair official says
Andrew Oxford Arizona Republic

A state official said Wednesday it is "not feasible" to extend the Arizona Senate’s lease on the Veterans Memorial Coliseum, where its contractors appear still early in the process of recounting all 2.1 million ballots that Maricopa County voters cast in last year’s general election. Though tallying began April 23, the Senate’s liaison estimated that only about 200,000 ballots were counted as of Wednesday and that the effort likely would extend beyond the May 14 end date of the Senate’s lease on the facility.

The Republican-controlled Senate faces a hard deadline, however. When the Senate moved in, the coliseum was already booked for Phoenix Union High School District graduation ceremonies scheduled for several days later in May. Ken Bennett, a former secretary of state acting as the Senate’s liaison, has said the Senate’s contractors could move the 2.1 million ballots off the coliseum floor but store the ballots on site and continue counting later. “Nothing says we can’t take a break,” he said Friday. Bennett told reporters Tuesday the Senate was working on extending the agreement so it would not have to vacate the premises entirely.

But Jen Yee, assistant executive director of the Arizona Exposition and State Fair, said Wednesday she had not heard about any extension past May 14. “An extension is not feasible due to Phoenix Union High School graduations,” she said in an email. Under its agreement with the Exposition and State Fair, the Senate is required to remove all materials no later than the final date of the agreement on May 14. And transporting the ballots from the county's facilities to the coliseum took an entire day. The time needed for the unprecedented recount has raised concerns from the start.

Experts who have run or overseen elections have questioned the accuracy of the ballot counting process, which differs significantly from the methods used for audits in Arizona. And several experts interviewed by The Arizona Republic were skeptical that Senate contractors could tally all 2.1 million ballots in just a few weeks. Still, the CEO of Cyber Ninjas, the Florida-based firm the Senate hired to lead the process, said on April 22 that he was planning for counting to last about 16 days. And Bennett previously said the process was on track for completion in the time available. The pace so far is well short of that goal.

The Senate's contractors have created room at the coliseum to accommodate more workers for the recount but the companies are still recruiting for those jobs. The Senate is not paying rent for the facility, which is owned by the state, but it is required to pay the costs of utilities and other services. Bennett has estimated those costs at about $1,000 a day.
https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/po ... 960234001/

:popcorn:
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Volkonski wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 3:37 pm Or maybe they were smuggled in from Italy and therefore have pizza dough flour in the paper.

Or maybe they were smuggled in from Egypt and therefore have papyrus in the paper.

Or maybe they were smuggled in from Oxford/Cambridge and therefore have parchment in the paper.

;)
Gotta keep the grift going. Once they've tried all the above, they'll move on to maple syrup, guacamole and teriyaki sauce.
tencats

Post by tencats »

Maricopa County Senate audit observers forced to sign non-disclosure agreements
Posted at 9:17 PM, May 04, 2021
and last updated 12:23 PM, May 05, 2021
https://www.abc15.com/news/state/marico ... agreements

PHOENIX — Among concerns surrounding transparency in an effort to recount ballots cast in the 2020 election in Maricopa County, ABC15 has learned the company leading the effort is now requiring legal documents be signed by volunteers who want to participate.

Tuesday, an anonymous observer who volunteered to take part in watching the hand recount of ballots, sent ABC15 a copy of an agreement they say Cyber Ninjas is now requiring all observers to sign.

The non-disclosure agreement explains observers must agree to keep information detailing what they saw and experienced while present to themselves, unless given permission by the company.

“The very heart of being an observer is to be able to watch, to observe, to take that information and to share it with others," said Tammy Patrick with the Democracy Fund. Patrick previously worked at the Maricopa County Elections Department from 2003 to 2014.

"To have a non-disclosure agreement is the exact opposite of what the heart of an observation program is supposed to be remedying," she added.

The agreement reads in part:

"I agree that unless I am authorized in writing by Cyber Ninjas, Inc. and the Arizona State Senate, I will not disclose any Confidential Information to any person who is not conducting the Audit... Furthermore, I agree that during the course of the audit to refrain from making any public statements, social media posts, or similar public disclosures about the audit or its findings until such a time as the results from the audit are made public..."

Read full agreement https://www.abc15.com/news/state/marico ... agreements

"There’s a lack of transparency here that is again deeply, deeply troubling," said Patrick. "We need to make sure that that same level of transparency is happening anytime you have official ballots that are being reviewed in the way that they are at the coliseum right now and we need to make sure that if there are things that are arise that individuals in the room have the ability and the power to bring it to the attention of the people of Arizona and to quite frankly to the nation.”
Luke

Post by Luke »

tencats wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 5:31 pm Maricopa County Senate audit observers forced to sign non-disclosure agreements
Posted at 9:17 PM, May 04, 2021
and last updated 12:23 PM, May 05, 2021
https://www.abc15.com/news/state/marico ... agreements

Thankfully , the Settlement Agreement wiped that ridiculousness out (link above).

NEW:

@brahmresnik STORY
'Do it right or don't do it': Arizona's top elections officer warns of serious problems with ballot...
Secretary of State Katie Hobbs' observers list 13 concerns, from slim details to Kern's presence. If left uncorrected, she could haul audit leaders back into court. 12news.com

Letter: https://assets.documentcloud.org/docume ... ennett.pdf

Return to “"Forensic Audits" of State Elections 2020”