#AZAudit Maricopa & Other Arizona County Election Audits - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Pulitzer / Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Re: #AZAudit Maricopa Arizona Election Audit - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Hutton Pulitzer / Karen Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Post by raison de arizona »

neeneko wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 11:02 am I wonder how much impact this fracturing is really 'fracturing' though. By having both the audit and the pushback against the audit within the same party, seems to me that they can claim to be either way depending on what a particular voter wants to hear. Want a party that is fighting the good fight for stolen votes? The GoP is behind you! Want a party that is fighting the good fight against the Big Lie? The GoP is behind you! By playing both sides of this fight, they can count on blind loyalty to retain voters of both persuasions. It is less a fracture and more dual marketing.
Jeebus, I'm so confused about what The Big Lie is these days. Is The Big Lie that Trump won? Is The Big Lie that Biden won? Seeing as the term was coined by Hitler, maybe we ought let Trump have it. The Big Liar. Große Lüge. Didn't McConnell try to co-opt it for (er, against) HR1 as well? What a mess these lying liars have made.

Oh, and they will keep that crap alive as long as it serves their purposes, which to me look primarily like a) keeping Trump slap happy, and b) FUNDRAISING!
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Re: #AZAudit Maricopa Arizona Election Audit - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Hutton Pulitzer / Karen Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Post by LM K »

Live stream of County Supervisor's meeting.

"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
LM K

Post by LM K »

Hearing is really good.
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

From across the pond watching the U.S. Senate and House members, and others, dividing on purely partisan lines it was remarkable to see that the Republican and Democrat members of the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors obviously try to work together and continue to do so under what must be extreme pressure. They deserve praise.

(I particularly liked the parting shot that if necessary they would see the senate in court.)
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left at the portrait of George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney. I am not your lawyer. My posts != legal advice.

Post by fierceredpanda »

Uninformed wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 5:01 pm From across the pond watching the U.S. Senate and House members, and others, dividing on purely partisan lines it was remarkable to see that the Republican and Democrat members of the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors obviously try to work together and continue to do so under what must be extreme pressure. They deserve praise.

(I particularly liked the parting shot that if necessary they would see the senate in court.)
Hear, hear. :clap: :clap: :clap:

The chairman referring to "this circus" at the beginning, not to mention "a grift described as an audit," really sets the tone.
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple. The smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

fierceredpanda wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 5:15 pm
Uninformed wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 5:01 pm From across the pond watching the U.S. Senate and House members, and others, dividing on purely partisan lines it was remarkable to see that the Republican and Democrat members of the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors obviously try to work together and continue to do so under what must be extreme pressure. They deserve praise.

Hear, hear. :clap: :clap: :clap:

The chairman referring to "this circus" at the beginning, not to mention "a grift described as an audit," really sets the tone.
I like the part where he called the ninjas incompetent that they lost information that was already provided and that wouldn't have happened if they hired someone who had done audits before. And this shouldn't be on the job training.
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
LM K

Post by LM K »

It's fabulous that the county supervisors have drawn a line in the sand and said, basically, if you want anything more than the report we're sending now, we'll let the courts take care of the rest.

That is a very smart move. It's the ONLY way to get the senate to behave and to stop this nonsense between it and the county supervisors.

The county supervisors is done jumping at the clap of the senate's hands.
LM K

Post by LM K »

County supervisors report to the senate.

LM K

Post by LM K »

The letter by the county supervisors to the senate is excellent. It's the spanking Cyber Ninjas and the repubs in the senate have earned.

Cyber Ninjas is so much more incompetent than we've known. They have seriously fucked up.

Cyber Ninjas is taking images of each paper ballot, which is illegal. I wonder how the senate will respond to that, and how that will affect their plans for yet another fraudit.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

LM K wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 6:40 pm County supervisors report to the senate.
Executive Summary:
:fuckyou:
101010 :towel:
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

LM K wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 4:00 pm Live stream of County Supervisor's meeting.

Wow. Thanks for posting. As a poll worker myself, I get a special frisson when I hear about boards of elections and election workers coming under fire from the rabble and their minders. It cannot be stated often enough that the attack on our elections has nothing to do with D v R.
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

LM K wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 7:07 pm The letter by the county supervisors to the senate is excellent. It's the spanking Cyber Ninjas and the repubs in the senate have earned.

Cyber Ninjas is so much more incompetent than we've known. They have seriously fucked up.

Cyber Ninjas is taking images of each paper ballot, which is illegal. I wonder how the senate will respond to that, and how that will affect their plans for yet another fraudit.
That they were using RStudio for audit work reinforced my earlier idea that they have a bunch of undergrad ML/DS interns around and are poorly applying whatever tools they remember from school.

RStudio is a great toolset, but doesn't make sense in an audit unless you are planning to make some kind of fancy difficult to follow statistical model.. the kind where you tell it what result you want and it fits the data to it.
northland10

Post by northland10 »

Cyber Ninjas received a PPP load last year for $98,322. Apparently, they claimed to retain 5 employees.

I would think an election audit firm might have a few more people than 5.

https://www.federalpay.org/paycheck-pro ... arasota-fl
LM K

Post by LM K »

northland10 wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 8:12 pm Cyber Ninjas received a PPP load last year for $98,322. Apparently, they claimed to retain 5 employees.

5 employees responsible for running an election fraudit of 2.1 million ballots?

No wonder the frauditors are so behind.
LM K

Post by LM K »

neeneko wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 7:58 pm
LM K wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 7:07 pm The letter by the county supervisors to the senate is excellent. It's the spanking Cyber Ninjas and the repubs in the senate have earned.

That they were using RStudio for audit work reinforced my earlier idea that they have a bunch of undergrad ML/DS interns around and are poorly applying whatever tools they remember from school.

RStudio is a great toolset, but doesn't make sense in an audit unless you are planning to make some kind of fancy difficult to follow statistical model.. the kind where you tell it what result you want and it fits the data to it.
I think they're using RStudio because they can't figure out how to use anything else. Assuming they know what else to use.
realist

Post by realist »

LM K wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 6:40 pm County supervisors report to the senate.

Image X 4
Image X 32
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

I tried with no success to find any references to the “audit” on the Fox News site. :smoking:
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

northland10 wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 8:12 pm Cyber Ninjas received a PPP load last year for $98,322. Apparently, they claimed to retain 5 employees.

To be fair, I think that they are saying that they retained five employees that they would have had to lay off, had they not received the loan, not that they only had five employees total.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

neeneko wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 7:58 pmRStudio is a great toolset, but doesn't make sense in an audit unless you are planning to make some kind of fancy difficult to follow statistical model.. the kind where you tell it what result you want and it fits the data to it.
That is probably exactly why they chose it.
northland10

Post by northland10 »

noblepa wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 8:56 pm

To be fair, I think that they are saying that they retained five employees that they would have had to lay off, had they not received the loan, not that they only had five employees total.
Their Linkedin page says they have something like 2-10 employees, so 5 sounds about right. That said, I would not be surprised if there was stretching the truth on the PPP loan request.
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

LM K wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 8:25 pm I think they're using RStudio because they can't figure out how to use anything else. Assuming they know what else to use.
Not unlike how Mike Lindell's genius software development team settled on Drupal for the "Frank" site. Somebody knew somebody whose friend developed a site in Drupal, and it was pretty easy, so off they went. Here, somebody probably heard that real statisticians use R so off they went.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Hmmm. Jovan is going to delete all messages on his channel in 24 hours (posted at 2:30pm). Not this grifter's usual play, he has 58,000 Telegram subscribers (2/3 of which are probably bots, but still). Wonder what came down/is coming down. :popcorn:

Jovan SM.JPG
Jovan SM.JPG (106.51 KiB) Viewed 1665 times

Jovan SM 2.JPG
Jovan SM 2.JPG (60.04 KiB) Viewed 1665 times

Jovan Break.JPG
Jovan Break.JPG (47.36 KiB) Viewed 1665 times
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Hmmm. More backtracking, this time from Ron Watkins...

CodeMonkeyZ, [17.05.21 20:43]
They said the seals were sealed which is probably true (at some point in time).
They were likely sealed at some point in the past, but allegedly weren’t sealed when delivered to the auditors/senate.

CodeMonkeyZ, [17.05.21 20:45]
There was a long berating section bullying the auditors for not knowing where the database is stored etc etc.
What they dont say is where the database is stored.
Why two pages of smoke and mirrors when one sentence will suffice?
“The database is stored here: ...”

CodeMonkeyZ, [17.05.21 20:48]
Im not an auditor and am not affiliated with the auditors, so im not going to go through this document with a fine toothed comb.
Just commenting on these two points because they stood out to me after a quick look over of the document.
Looking forward to seeing the response from the auditors.

And...
Pepe Deluxe, [17.05.21 20:50]
[Forwarded from TruthHammer (TruthHammer888)]
AZ Audit Channel update.

The AZ Audit Camera Channels on Telegram have been tremendously successful. Many high quality incident reports have been gathered and submitted.

What you may not be aware of… is that behind the scenes the channel got infiltrated and TAKEN OVER, and the creator booted.

CodeMonkey, on top of things as usual, posted the new links to replacement channels last night. You can see this new channel in his feed.

On behalf of WeTheMedia channel, I (TruthHammer) am currently an Admin/Moderator in BOTH the original channels that got taken over, AND the new ones. Regardless of what rumors go around, I was present to witness the falling out that took place between the guy who came in to “help with IT”, took control, changed the passwords, and then kicked the channel creator out. Notice I am not mentioning names. This should be about the great work being done, NOT who is seeking to take credit for it.

Up until now this effort has been EFFECTIVE in organizing and focussing the collective intelligence of 1,000s of anons. We want to bring transparency to this and make you aware of the new channel (under same creator as the old). Follow old or new as you please. This message merely informs you.

🇺🇸 The ARIZONA AUDIT WATCH CHANNEL is ground zero for the Maricopa County, Arizona Election Audit! 🇺🇸 @AZAuditNews

All eyes on the Maricopa County 2020 Election Audit!

SEE SOMETHING, SAY SOMETHING! Regardless of where you live in the world, you can help! As soon as the audit resumes May 24th: 1) WATCH the live feeds at azaudit.org; 2) DOCUMENT irregularities; then 3) DROP the incident into one of our reporting rooms. In the meantime, join us for election & audit discussions with fellow patriots. Let’s keep them honest!

Patriots, please follow us and share!

⭐️ Arizona Audit Watch Channel - @AZAuditNews
⭐️ Arizona Audit Watch Chat - @AZAuditChaz
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

So a guy came on changed the passwords and just kicked the Chanel creator out and no-one else. Right. And he wont say who this guy was. Right

So basically CZ had a falling out with the channel creator who walked, and he has to start up a new channel becasue he's an unlikable fuck
Hic sunt dracones
fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left at the portrait of George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney. I am not your lawyer. My posts != legal advice.

Post by fierceredpanda »

Exactly, Suranis.

"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple. The smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton

Return to “"Forensic Audits" of State Elections 2020”