#AZAudit Maricopa & Other Arizona County Election Audits - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Pulitzer / Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

tek

Re: #AZAudit Maricopa Arizona Election Audit - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Hutton Pulitzer / Karen Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Post by tek »

Right on top of things, they are..
Keystone-Kops.jpg
Keystone-Kops.jpg (327.15 KiB) Viewed 1640 times
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Re: #AZAudit Maricopa Arizona Election Audit - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Hutton Pulitzer / Karen Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Post by raison de arizona »

So Gates tells Fann to pound sand.

Dominion also tells Fann to pound sand.

Senator Fann is going to need to build a larger sandbox for all the sand she’s gonna be pounding.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Jack Sellers is the man. :smoking:

Take your subpoena, crumple it up into a ball, and stick it where the Sun don't shine.

Sincerely, your friend Jack. :lol:
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
raison de arizona

Senator Wendy is not happy. She is going on OANN with Christina Bobb so they can pound sand together.

I would have arrested all of these people already if I had the power to do so. I vote to arrest. Arrest and put them in solitary.
Senator Wendy’s Twitter account is probably not long for this earth.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Yeah, I bet the former asshole is calling Fann and Rogers every day, demanding updates and demanding arrests and so forth. I bet he's putting as much pressure as his feeble little mind is capable of conceiving, and issuing threats of dire consequences if his petulance isn't achieving results. Those tweets from Wendy are intended for one person, and he's a twice-impeached, defeated loser who loses. This is so sad! :rotflmao:
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

Dominion:

"Take us to court. I dare ya. We'll make CN our bitch."
Attachments
IMG_02082021_154806_(900_x_900_pixel).jpg
IMG_02082021_154806_(900_x_900_pixel).jpg (99.17 KiB) Viewed 1563 times
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

:boxing:
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

LM K wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:49 pm Dominion:

"Take us to court. I dare ya. We'll make CN our bitch."
I love that last sentence.
In addition, Dominion will seek discovery of all materials related to Cyber Ninjas and other contractors’ copying, review, transfer, storage and any other use of Dominion’s physical and intellectual property.
101010 :towel:
raison de arizona

AZ Senator Wendy Rogers continues the crazy her perfectly normal responses to today's setbacks to their fraudit.

Gregg

Post by Gregg »

She said that pandering to actual Nazis. Irony is dead.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
slq

Post by slq »

I realize it's being a little nitpicky, but in what universe does she think she controls when a jail or prison sends someone to solitary?
"Try not. Do. Or do not. There is no try."
--Yoda
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

slq wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:27 am I realize it's being a little nitpicky, but in what universe does she think she controls when a jail or prison sends someone to solitary?
In her sick fantasy fascist world where she gets to hurt those she wants to.
slq

Post by slq »

Dave from down under wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:28 am
slq wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:27 am I realize it's being a little nitpicky, but in what universe does she think she controls when a jail or prison sends someone to solitary?
In her sick fantasy fascist world where she gets to hurt those she wants to.
:yeahthat:
"Try not. Do. Or do not. There is no try."
--Yoda
LM K

Post by LM K »

Omg. I just finished reading the entire letter from MCBOS to Sen Fann.

Fann is simply trying to put MCBOS in "their place". Fann knows that her circus must have excuses for their failure. Her recent subpoenas are intended only to harass the MCBOS.

*Fann subpoenaed an impossible amount of info to be given to the senate while the senate is out of session until Jan, 2022.

*CN already has a lot of the subpoenaed materials. In their letter, the MCBOS explained where CM can find those subpoenaed materials.

Fann requested signed ballot envelopes or digital copies of the ballots. CN received those ballot envelopes with the ballots. So much for CN maintenance of chain of custody.

*Fann subpoenaed materials that the MCBOS doesn't have custody of and thus cannot provide. They subpoenaed all voter registration records. MCBOS doesn't have that info. The county Recorder has that info.

Why doesn't Fann know from whom to request voter registration data? AZ law states that county Recorders control that information. Fann should know that.

Then there's the Dominion info. That's already been discussed here.

The letter is interesting. I recommend reading it.
raison de arizona

Fun fact, as my 9yo would say. As many of you undoubtedly know, that letter was written by Tom Liddy, son of G. Gordon Lindy.
LM K

Post by LM K »

raison de arizona wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:05 am Fun fact, as my 9yo would say. As many of you undoubtedly know, that letter was written by Tom Liddy, son of G. Gordon Lindy.
I didn't know that! That's excellent!!
LM K

Post by LM K »

CN damaged a voting machine.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

raison de arizona wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:05 am Fun fact, as my 9yo would say. As many of you undoubtedly know, that letter was written by Tom Liddy, son of G. Gordon Lindy.
Ha - I didn't know that. Went to a G. Gordon Liddy vs. Timothy Leary shit show way back when. Both grifting of course - it was ridiculous.
raison de arizona

Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

insert popcorn gif here.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Notaperson

Post by Notaperson »

Not surprisingly, Wendy's tweets yesterday in reaction to the letter has stirred up the poots. They want pain, blood, and death...

Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

It’s only fair that the same punishments would apply to those who actually did try to “steal” the election and continue to do so.
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

That's how I see it. :smoking:

Return to “"Forensic Audits" of State Elections 2020”