#AZAudit Maricopa & Other Arizona County Election Audits - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Pulitzer / Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

noblepa

Re: #AZAudit Maricopa Arizona Election Audit - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Hutton Pulitzer / Karen Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Post by noblepa »

Foggy wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:29 am I want a report, dammit. :smokeears:

No more excuses. We know the report is gonna say "the election in Maricopa County was a big mess and we can't ever know with certainty who won and we're really confused" so just go ahead and release it and then we can point and laugh at you.

Arizona State Senate :point:

Hell, I could write the report for you, if you need help (you obviously need help).

Stop the stalling, dial up the stupid, release the damn report already. :mad:

The frauditors knew with absolute certainty, before they started the process, that Trump won the election. To them, the fact that President Biden was declared the winner is sufficient proof that the election was stolen. There was no way in hell that Trump could have lost, so the only possible way that Biden could have won was for the liberals, with the help of China, to steal the election.

They can't release an equivocal report like that. They can only release a report that states, with absolute certainty, that the election was stolen from Trump. Their problem is that they haven't found any evidence of that theft that even they can accept. On the contrary, all the evidence seems to indicate that the Maricopa County election was run properly and securely. And that doesn't fit their narrative.

I think that they may very well hem and haw and find a rationale for not releasing any report at all, claiming that it is "classified" or something.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Re: #AZAudit Maricopa Arizona Election Audit - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Hutton Pulitzer / Karen Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Post by Slim Cognito »

Gregg wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:57 pm The Senate is kind of screwed with every fastener here.

The release an honest audit the flying monkeys send out wet teams to all of them for disappointing them.

They release anything close and vague enough to appease the Idiot Corps and get sued into oblivion by Dominion and who knows who else.

They release a full on cray cray "Trump won 95% to 1" with 4% undecided, and all the Biden votes are unconfirmed" and they lose credibility with anyone not wearing a MAGA hat with a tinfoil lining.

They've built this up at IT and now they can't deliver IT so they can't release anything.
This! which is why they keep demanding actual routers, something they know they can't have. trump is already talking routers, routers, routers, routers. I figure that's their out.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

HERE IT IS – Full Report from Canvassing Work Completed in Arizona’s Maricopa County
Below is the report of the canvassing work and results in Arizona.
Also, here are some highlights:
  • Lost votes are those votes where people voted but their votes were discarded.
  • Ghost votes are those votes cast by someone other than the voter assigned to the vote.
  • Dead voters accounted for a significant number of these anomalies.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/0 ... pa-county/
Full "report"
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Uninformed wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:35 pm :bored: 13226 W Beverley Road, Goodyear

https://www.realtor.com/realestateandho ... 0462-24192
It wasn’t built after the election.
This property was sold thrice in the last 23 years.
Sequoia32
Verified:

Post by Sequoia32 »

The comments are crazy of course.
Time for public execution of the mofos and election thieves behind it. No mercy.
If the president doesn't go peacefully, what does the Constitution say about removing him/her?
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Which one is stupider Jim or his brother Joe Hoft?
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

raison de arizona wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:26 pm
HERE IT IS – Full Report from Canvassing Work Completed in Arizona’s Maricopa County
Below is the report of the canvassing work and results in Arizona.
Also, here are some highlights:
  • Lost votes are those votes where people voted but their votes were discarded.
  • Ghost votes are those votes cast by someone other than the voter assigned to the vote.
  • Dead voters accounted for a significant number of these anomalies.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/0 ... pa-county/
Full "report"
Huh. Looking over the 'report', the author zeros in on secret ballot and mail in voting pretty heavily, so I guess their policy objective is wanting to go back to in person voting where you know how you r neighbor voted.
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Dr. Ken wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:02 pm Which one is stupider Jim or his brother Joe Hoft?

"Jack" Hoft?
raison de arizona

neeneko wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:10 pm Huh. Looking over the 'report', the author zeros in on secret ballot and mail in voting pretty heavily, so I guess their policy objective is wanting to go back to in person voting where you know how you r neighbor voted.
Worth noting, AZ has had mail in voting since 1991, which also happens to be the same year I first voted in AZ. I voted in AZ for, uh, like fifteen years before moving to NYC, and voting in NY was the first time in my life I used an actual voting machine. It felt like I had been transported to the middle ages. 80%+ of Arizona voters vote by mail.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

pipistrelle wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:39 pm
Uninformed wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:35 pm :bored: 13226 W Beverley Road, Goodyear

https://www.realtor.com/realestateandho ... 0462-24192
It wasn’t built after the election.
This property was sold thrice in the last 23 years.
With almost 5 acres on the property I'm sure it isn't hard to find part of it that looks like an empty lot.
Sequoia32
Verified:

Post by Sequoia32 »

Yep. With such a big lie on the cover, what is to be expected inside? :roll:
Attachments
13226 W Beverley Road, Goodyear AZ.PNG
13226 W Beverley Road, Goodyear AZ.PNG (153.75 KiB) Viewed 708 times
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

I’m sure no one messed with the totally-qualified-to-make-judgements-based-on-random-interviews-with-total-strangers canvassers, either. :roll:
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

To be fair, I have no idea now many people are in Maricopa county, but I think its a big county and so a significant amount of people voted by mail and then died before voting day. So, glimmer of trooth.
Hic sunt dracones
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Sequoia32 wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:58 pm The comments are crazy of course.
Time for public execution of the mofos and election thieves behind it. No mercy.
If the president doesn't go peacefully, what does the Constitution say about removing him/her?[/quote]
it says "President Harris " :lol:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Jeremy.JPG
Jeremy.JPG (113.63 KiB) Viewed 649 times

Garrett.JPG
Garrett.JPG (60.59 KiB) Viewed 649 times
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
raison de arizona

Suranis wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 4:34 pm To be fair, I have no idea now many people are in Maricopa county, but I think its a big county and so a significant amount of people voted by mail and then died before voting day. So, glimmer of trooth.
It's the fourth most populous county in the US, ~4.5M people.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Liz Harris and Gateway House of Boys are full of たわごと.

Random canvassing is ridiculous. The Maricopa Board of Supervisors, majority Republican, went through an audit before this circus. The Fraudit is going to have to come in at the numbers based on ballots Maricopa checked in and counted, that's not going to change. That's why this is taking so long, if they're way off it means they're wrong, not Maricopa.

Here is the ground truth based on the #Maricopa data:
2,089,756 voters checked-in
2,089,563 ballots counted

That insane report with lies on the cover are just illustrative, Election Truthers don't care what the facts are, they are sore losers desperate to hold on to anything.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

But there are essentially no penalties for them for repeatedly lying about the vacant lot, ghost voters, etc. As long as they couch everything in generalities, they are immune from civil prosecution and the right wing Wurlitzer will just keep amplifying their lies. Which is their intent.

So don't expect them to answer the problems with their "audit" - to them it is perfectly done, it claims fraud that prevented the orange jeaysuss from maintaining his rightful place as the murican messiah, they would absolutely positively prove it had the libtards (which includes the four, IIRC, republican members of the MCBOS) not hidden, destroyed and/or refused to turn over the evidence and the only thing keeping the chinese, etc. from taking over murica and coming for your white wives and daughters is your sending them MOAR MOAR MOAR money. From their perspective, all is good.
Jim

Post by Jim »

Until they have to appear before a Democratic House committee and get taken to the woodshed.
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

orlylicious wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 5:47 pm That insane report with lies on the cover are just illustrative, Election Truthers don't care what the facts are, they are sore losers desperate to hold on to anything.
Obvious lies like that remind me of the technique the various email/phone scammers use of making things blatant enough that only the most vulnerable will fall for it, thus reducing the amount of wasted time an energy on people unlikely to pay off.

A report like that strikes me as using a smilier technique, bring the core in closer because they are the most likely to produce a payoff, and it does not matter how much fringe you alienate because they were not going to be fanatical enough anyway.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

sorry for asking a stupid question, but this "canvas" wasn't officially part of the fraudit, right? I didn't read the gateway pundit story. Has the AZ Senate commented?
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
raison de arizona

They showed up at people's doors and asked them whether they voted or if they were scum that didn't bother1.

Of course 1/3 of people who didn't vote lied and said they did.

Those aren't lost votes necessarily, and probably aren't at all. Assuming that the number is valid, I would guess that a rather large majority of them are people not wanting to admit they didn't vote to strangers at their door.

Also, too, how does one accurately extrapolate a couple precincts to the entire (hugemongous) county? Were those precincts heavily R? Because if they were, there is quite possibly a higher proportion of liars2.

1. Scum was implied. Probably.
2. Just ask them if they are vaxxed when they are somewhere they are supposed to be wearing a mask if they aren't if you want to see a lie.
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Slim Cognito wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 6:01 pm sorry for asking a stupid question, but this "canvas" wasn't officially part of the fraudit, right? I didn't read the gateway pundit story. Has the AZ Senate commented?
I watched the hearing and I swear the outcome was "no canvassing." I just can't remember if the judge specified this, or if the frauditeers stated they weren't going to do it, or if, after the fact, the talking heads commented that they had avoided the discussion of canvassing because they (the frauditeers) knew it would put the kibosh on their plans.
raison de arizona

Slim Cognito wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 6:01 pm sorry for asking a stupid question, but this "canvas" wasn't officially part of the fraudit, right? I didn't read the gateway pundit story. Has the AZ Senate commented?
Crazy Wendy Rogers posted the GP story without comment, neither Karen Fann nor the AZ Senate have commented. There have been rumblings that this canvas was financed via audit $$, but who knows? I'm pretty sure it started before the audit did IIRC.

Return to “"Forensic Audits" of State Elections 2020”