#AZAudit Maricopa & Other Arizona County Election Audits - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Pulitzer / Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Re: #AZAudit Maricopa Arizona Election Audit - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Hutton Pulitzer / Karen Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Post by keith »

roadscholar wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:33 pm
keith wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:10 pm
sugar magnolia wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:32 am Why can't they just print it in 4 point or something?
The big print giveth and
The small print taketh away.
"Christ, you don't know the meaning of heartheartbreakbreak, buddy!"

:mrgreen:
Change your shorts, change your life
Has everybody heard about the bird?
roadscholar

Re: #AZAudit Maricopa Arizona Election Audit - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Hutton Pulitzer / Karen Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Post by roadscholar »

keith wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:20 am
keith wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:10 pm

The big print giveth and
The small print taketh away.

Yeah, like I’m going to listen to a nine-year-old Hindu boy. 😉
The bitterest truth is more wholesome than the sweetest lie.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

AZ Senator Wendy Rogers has figured out what the vaccine mandate is REALLY about.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

AP did a takedown of the report:
https://apnews.com/article/elections-me ... 0902a3e0d8
CLAIM: An estimated 173,104 “missing or lost” votes and an estimated 96,389 “ghost” votes cast by people who didn’t appear to live at their voter registration addresses indicate that the 2020 election in Maricopa County included irregularities and is “uncertifiable.”

THE FACTS: The report doesn’t provide evidence for these far-fetched claims, and the county’s election results have been certified for months.

The “Grassroots Canvass Report” that gained traction on social media on Wednesday weaves a narrative of hundreds of thousands of voting errors in Maricopa County, but it bases those allegations on interactions with a fraction of that number of votes, analyzing data on just 4,570 voters in a handful of voting precincts.

Harris claims in the report that these smaller-scale findings can be extra
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
tek

Post by tek »

Chilidog wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:17 pm "Everyone knows it's Wendy..."
And Wendy has cra-zy eyes
Her mouth makes the sound of lies
dan1100

Post by dan1100 »

Gregg wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 2:00 am
raison de arizona wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:12 am “The sampling was random. Except that we targeted ones that looked suspicious.” :roll:

TL:DR We pulled it out our backside.
How did they count it if the person who opened the door responded, "Get off my property traitor scum before I have to go get my shotgun."
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

dan1100 wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:59 pm
Gregg wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 2:00 am
raison de arizona wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:12 am “The sampling was random. Except that we targeted ones that looked suspicious.” :roll:

TL:DR We pulled it out our backside.
How did they count it if the person who opened the door responded, "Get off my property traitor scum before I have to go get my shotgun."

That would go in the "Illegal Alien who voted 62 times for Biden" column.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
raison de arizona

Who da phuck does she think she is? What have her and her cronies done to Katie Hobbs, MCBOS, etc. for MONTHS? And NOW it is a problem??? :fuckyou:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

She said at the front of a blood lusting mob .

LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

Slim Cognito wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 6:01 pm sorry for asking a stupid question, but this "canvas" wasn't officially part of the fraudit, right? I didn't read the gateway pundit story. Has the AZ Senate commented?
After 2 warning from the DoJ, Fann decided to not have "canvassing" as part of the official fraudit.

But...

Harris has been working with CN this entire time. She, Logan, and Fann have denied colluding together.
A Chandler mom and real estate agent, Harris became a key figure in the audit’s founding after blaming voting errors for her loss in November in her bid to represent Legislative District 17 in the Arizona House of Representatives.

She’s acknowledged working with Bobby Piton who, along with former Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani, met with several Republican Arizona lawmakers in November.* Earlier this month, she said she’s working with Keshel, who’s connected to the broad national effort of the funders of the Arizona election audit to attempt to gain access to voting machines across the country.

Keshel has analyzed election data for Mike Flynn, and he and Cyber Ninjas’ CEO Doug Logan were part of a team that analyzed voting machines through a court case trying to prove election fraud in Antrim County, Michigan.

Harris said in an April 11 video that she is a friend of Jovan Hutton Pulitzer, an inventor who claims his technology can help detect fraudulent votes. Text messages from February obtained by the organization American Oversight, which has sued the Senate for audit records, showed Harris and Pullen discussing the use of Pulitzer’s technology before the audit was launched.

Harris told The Republic earlier this year that she had signed a nondisclosure agreement as part of helping with the Senate’s audit, but later said she’s not sure of her involvement in the effort. Harris and Knox have made numerous claims about the canvass finding problems, but The Republic has not yet analyzed those claims.
*Does this mean Harris was at the meeting with Giuliani and AZ lawmakers? I'm not sure. I'm assuming she was at that meeting.

Harris and Giuliani met with several AZ lawmakers last November. Harris is in deep with Jovan Hutton Pulitzer and Bobby Piton.

I suspect that Fann and Kelli Ward were part of the meeting with Harris and Giuliani.

Trump called both Fann and Ward immediately after the election.

I don't doubt that Harris is working with Logan. Why would she sign a non-disclosure agreement with Cyber Ninjas if she wasn't working with Cyber Ninjas?

Lastly, American Oversight received thousands of emails from AZ legislators. Harris was involved in some of those emails. Thus, she was absolutely in contact with AZ lawmakers and Cyber Ninjas.
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
jcolvin2
Verified:

Post by jcolvin2 »

roadscholar wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 10:41 am
keith wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:20 am

Yeah, like I’m going to listen to a nine-year-old Hindu boy. 😉
Step Right Up to an Arizona Fraudit:

Cause it's effective
It's defective

It creates partisan rumors
It disinforms
The routers will have no protection
It gives you an erection
It reverses the election

Why put up with a Democratic Administration any longer
It's a Republican McGuffin
No report
No canvasser will visit your home

We got Cyber! Cyber! Cyber!
Ninja! Ninja! Ninja!
Audit work guaranteed
How do we do it?
How do we do it?
How do we do it?
How do we do it?
We need your ballots
We're going count the ballots
We'll UV the ballots
We're on the grifting end of our
Counting all the ballots sale
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

:fivestar:

:bar:
As the bouncer is a sumo wrestler cream-puff Casper milktoast
And the owner is a mental midget with the i.q. of a fence post
Has everybody heard about the bird?
raison de arizona

Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I understand the logic of telling some fuckwit who just knocked at my door that yes indeedy, I voted and I voted for trump, out of fear for retribution if they admitted they couldn't bring themselves to vote for trump, or, even worse, voted for Biden or a write-in. However, I wonder how many of those 300 votes' weren't counted because the sig didn't match, or there was some other flaw rendering it void. Some friends of ours, a couple here, a few years ago accidentally switched their ballots into their partner's envelopes and they were both thrown out. They were told why and not given a chance to come in and fix anything.

Then there's that whole DeJoy fucked up the mail to prevent mail-in ballots from arriving in a timely manner thing.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

Slightly OT: Returned my Calif. recall ballot by mail last week, checked online that it was received, accepted and counted and got a phone call from registrar to same effect. Yes, I voted NO.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Slim Cognito wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 5:26 pm Some friends of ours, a couple here, a few years ago accidentally switched their ballots into their partner's envelopes and they were both thrown out. They were told why and not given a chance to come in and fix anything.
Mrs. Reeve and I did that in the last election. She returned her ballot earlier than I did. When I went to vote I noticed that I had her envelope, not mine. She was mortified. Called the county election office and they said no big deal. They told me to sign her envelope (I was worried cuz on the envelope it said it was a crime to do that). They told me that there was a procedure in place to count incorrectly signed ballots from the same address. I checked online and my ballot was indeed counted although it was delayed a bit. I am glad I live in a blue State where they care about correctly counting the ballots instead of trying to throw out as many as they can.
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

scirreeve wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:46 pm
Slim Cognito wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 5:26 pm Some friends of ours, a couple here, a few years ago accidentally switched their ballots into their partner's envelopes and they were both thrown out. They were told why and not given a chance to come in and fix anything.
Mrs. Reeve and I did that in the last election. She returned her ballot earlier than I did. When I went to vote I noticed that I had her envelope, not mine. She was mortified. Called the county election office and they said no big deal. They told me to sign her envelope (I was worried cuz on the envelope it said it was a crime to do that). They told me that there was a procedure in place to count incorrectly signed ballots from the same address. I checked online and my ballot was indeed counted although it was delayed a bit. I am glad I live in a blue State where they care about correctly counting the ballots instead of trying to throw out as many as they can.
I did the same thing last election.

I love Oregon.
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Slim Cognito wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 5:26 pm I understand the logic of telling some fuckwit who just knocked at my door that yes indeedy, I voted and I voted for trump, out of fear for retribution if they admitted they couldn't bring themselves to vote for trump, or, even worse, voted for Biden or a write-in. However, I wonder how many of those 300 votes' weren't counted because the sig didn't match, or there was some other flaw rendering it void. Some friends of ours, a couple here, a few years ago accidentally switched their ballots into their partner's envelopes and they were both thrown out. They were told why and not given a chance to come in and fix anything.

Then there's that whole DeJoy fucked up the mail to prevent mail-in ballots from arriving in a timely manner thing.
Notaperson addressed this last pagr.

This is apparently a well known and well documented phenomenon associated with voter validation surveys.

viewtopic.php?p=45284#p45284
raison de arizona

Gives up the routers and the Dominion passwords you don't actually have or lose half yer budget...

Also, I'm having trouble getting to it right now, but there's a quick piece on AZCentral by Montini about Karen Fann trying to be both the arsonist and the firefighter in inciting violence against, well, everyone involved in this mess.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

I have in the past suggested a wakeup call: shut down some of the routers the fraudit requests, detach the cabling, and then wait :bored: for the reaction of government offices and the public that are cut off from services. After the outry, it's easy to attach the cabling and get the systems up again. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

RTH10260 wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:20 pm I have in the past suggested a wakeup call: shut down some of the routers the fraudit requests, detach the cabling, and then wait :bored: for the reaction of government offices and the public that are cut off from services. After the outry, it's easy to attach the cabling and get the systems up again. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
This is what makes the request so devious. The people pushing for access would likely not be blamed for the impact of handing them over since it is, well, not their job. Meanwhile the county would be impacted and blamed.
raison de arizona

RTH10260 wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:20 pm I have in the past suggested a wakeup call: shut down some of the routers the fraudit requests, detach the cabling, and then wait :bored: for the reaction of government offices and the public that are cut off from services. After the outry, it's easy to attach the cabling and get the systems up again. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
My understanding is that the routers in question are also used by the Maricopa County Sheriffs department, making this a public safety issue.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

I was gonna suggest taking the hit of 42% of the budget, lay off all non-essential personnel and shut down most government services. These knutsacs wanna shrink the government, let's demonstrate how very stupid that would be.

Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

I may have missed something but did the court take any professional evidence / advice as to why the routers would be of any evidentiary value to the “audit”? Also could the routers be examined in-situ with independent oversight?
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?

Return to “"Forensic Audits" of State Elections 2020”