Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

#AZAudit Maricopa & Other Arizona County Election Audits - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Pulitzer / Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Volkonski
Verified:

Re: #AZAudit Maricopa Arizona Election Audit - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Hutton Pulitzer / Karen Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Volkonski
Verified:

Re: #AZAudit Maricopa Arizona Election Audit - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Hutton Pulitzer / Karen Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Maricopa County says they will post more fact checks soon.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

"I'm sure there is some explanation for this." -Shiva

So why are we talking about it then if you are sure there are explanations? Why didn't you just- find the explanations?

Also, my signature looks like a scribble and would get flagged under his rules. I never learned cursive.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

raison de arizona wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:33 pm
p0rtia wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:26 pm Video is buffering. Please carry on with comments! Thanks!
this one is more reliable: https://rsbnetwork.com/shows/live-audit ... az-senate/
probably costs the rwnjs money as well, so win-win
Tx!
raison de arizona

Shiva has discovered that it takes them a day or two to process ballots after they are received in the mail. Shocking.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Greatgrey
Verified: 💲8️⃣

Post by Greatgrey »

Cyber Nimrods

I’m stealing that.

https://www.rawstory.com/cnn-panel-cyber-ninjas/
What's the Frequency, Kenneth?
raison de arizona

They are having Shiva go over his background. Again.
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

27 point analysis -- I have the names of 27 card carrying communists blah blah blah.

What a crock of shit.
raison de arizona

Shiva said this is not only the most important event in election history, but also the most important event in engineering history.

And they have affidavits (or lack thereof) regarding signatures according to Fann.

Doug Logan, Cyber Ninjas up!

1,500 people, over 100,000 hours.

An audit different than any in history!

Well, he got that right.
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

Amazingly, they have so far managed to avoid actually saying who got more votes. Shocking I know.
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

woodworker

Post by woodworker »

2 petabytes of data -- sure Jan. Multiple terabytes of paper analysis, which hasn't been completed yet. WOW.
Patagoniagirl

Post by Patagoniagirl »

Volkonski wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:09 pm
Naw. BLM and Antifa, fer sure!
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

I can't watch/listen to any more of this shit.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

I want to ask the militia guy if he smokes after fondling his gun.
101010 :towel:
Patagoniagirl

Post by Patagoniagirl »

woodworker wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:14 pm I can't watch/listen to any more of this shit.
Same here. I'm done. Thank you for those of you taking one for the team.
raison de arizona

Logan really didn't bother to learn anything about how elections work in AZ, he just made assumptions based on how it thinks it should be and went with them.
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Greatgrey wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:50 pm Cyber Nimrods

I’m stealing that.

https://www.rawstory.com/cnn-panel-cyber-ninjas/
Your welcome.

I've been calling them that for months.
raison de arizona

Logan is complaining that Maricopa County wouldn't work with them, which was really necessary for the audit. In his opinion.

He just wants them to hold his hand and explain everything because he didn't bother learning about it before heading off to the races.

"It had to be a rejected ballot. It just makes logical sense."

Either that of you don't understand how those files work dipshit!

Logan has never heard of people with different last names living together. That is apparently not a thing in his world.

Doug Logan is a big dummy and my headphones died so I'm out. Maybe I'll watch the rerun later after they recharge.

Wendy Rogers is having a kitten.
filly

Post by filly »

Jim wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:52 pm
filly wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:49 pm I will opt for watching the "highlights" on Maddow tonight.
Meh, I'll opt for reading the "highlights" on the Fogbow...Maddow's OK but Fogbowsers are the BEST!
It depends on how much detail you want.
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

tek

Post by tek »

Off Topic
Logan has never heard of people with different last names living together. That is apparently not a thing in his world.
Huh.
ms.tek and I have been living in the same homes with different last names since 1982.
Homes that we were both on the deeds for.
And raised a daughter with one of our last names, who is now a 30-something contributing to society.
One can easily see why no questions were allowed.
raison de arizona

Wendy Rogers is declaring victory all over Telegram and everywhere. She’s the pigeon that you play chess with. She just knocks over the board, shits everywhere, and says she won.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

They're still going at 6:45pm EDT. Just got in, thanks for the updates here. They're committed to voter supression, that seems to be all they're committed to.

Here's Karen's letter which, once again, says Biden won.

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg

Return to “"Forensic Audits" of State Elections 2020”