Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

#AZAudit Maricopa & Other Arizona County Election Audits - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Pulitzer / Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

bob

Re: #AZAudit Maricopa Arizona Election Audit - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Hutton Pulitzer / Karen Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Post by bob »

This "FEC error limit" is a canard leftover from 2020 election griftfest litigation. (It is the acceptable error rate for voting machines to receive certification; the FEC does not certify election results.)
Image ImageImage
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Re: #AZAudit Maricopa Arizona Election Audit - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Hutton Pulitzer / Karen Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Post by raison de arizona »

Uh...

Navarro talks about the bottom line, but the real bottom line is that Navarro et. all don't understand the basic ways an election is run. Like, they just don't know what they are talking about. I'm far from an expert, but I worked with elections data for many years and can say with certainty that they just don't know what they are talking about, and I believe that most of them don't know what they don't know either. They're just ignorant and following their preordained conclusion.

To add.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:12 am
RTH10260 wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:44 am […] the Electoral College will not convene until Jan 6, 2025, and apart that it then will count the votes of the 2024 presidential elections.
No, no, no, the frauditors will win, they have prooooooof!! And massive support from all true Amurikaans!!

After Donald Trump wins an overwhelming majority in 2024's elections, with only eight million fewer votes than the Democratic candidate, the Electoral College will convene on Jan 6, 2025. The Electoral College will accept the analysis of the brave, conscientious and noble frauditors and recognize the decertifications of 2020 results by the legislatures of Arizonazi, Georkia, Texass, etc., which means that Donald Trump has been president since 2021, and … ah, um, oh dear … then announce that the Shitgibbon is therefore not eligible to stand for the Presidency in 2025.
Well, NO. He gets additional presidential time because Mueller, etc. stole his first presidency and Biden, etc. stole his second. Plus he gets to be president for life and POTUS becomes a hereditary office and when he dies there will be a civil war between supporters of Jr. versus supporters of Ivanka (Eric, as usual, gets nothing), and the civil war is settled by agreeing that Jr. and Ivanka will be co-regents until Melania's son is old enough to be president.

Is that clear?
raison de arizona

OAN weighs in...

Just to point out, the ninjas haaven't even done due diligence on this stuff:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

I suspect that the ninjas have indeed done due diligence and investigation and that the lawyers told them straight out lies would end up in a court drubbing.
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
jcolvin2
Verified:

Post by jcolvin2 »

woodworker wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:41 pm Well, NO. He gets additional presidential time because Mueller, etc. stole his first presidency and Biden, etc. stole his second. Plus he gets to be president for life and POTUS becomes a hereditary office and when he dies there will be a civil war between supporters of Jr. versus supporters of Ivanka (Eric, as usual, gets nothing), and the civil war is settled by agreeing that Jr. and Ivanka will be co-regents until Melania's son is old enough to be president.
Game of Trumps?
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

Uninformed wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:03 pm I suspect that the ninjas have indeed done due diligence and investigation and that the lawyers told them straight out lies would end up in a court drubbing.
:yeahthat:

I have been able to review only a few things in the report. CN agrees that some of their previous bullshit was "unintentionally misleading", and used the corrections from MCBOS to correct their mistake.

I think CN has tried to investigate everything but realized they had to couch anything they were uncertain about because ... lawyers.
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

Fann's only tweet in 4 days. When did she receive the report? Rumor is that it was Mon.

"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

A little praise is due for whoever wrote the ninja’s draft report. They’ve made the best of absolutely no conclusive evidence of fraud etc. Placing the table of “discrepancy” numbers at the beginning of the report (a totally unoriginal reporting practice for “sensational” headlines) is all the loonies need to see. Even those who do read the later caveats already know it was all a fraud.
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

woodworker wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:41 pm
Sam the Centipede wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:12 am
RTH10260 wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:44 am […] the Electoral College will not convene until Jan 6, 2025, and apart that it then will count the votes of the 2024 presidential elections.
No, no, no, the frauditors will win, they have prooooooof!! And massive support from all true Amurikaans!!

After Donald Trump wins an overwhelming majority in 2024's elections, with only eight million fewer votes than the Democratic candidate, the Electoral College will convene on Jan 6, 2025. The Electoral College will accept the analysis of the brave, conscientious and noble frauditors and recognize the decertifications of 2020 results by the legislatures of Arizonazi, Georkia, Texass, etc., which means that Donald Trump has been president since 2021, and … ah, um, oh dear … then announce that the Shitgibbon is therefore not eligible to stand for the Presidency in 2025.
Well, NO. He gets additional presidential time because Mueller, etc. stole his first presidency and Biden, etc. stole his second. Plus he gets to be president for life and POTUS becomes a hereditary office and when he dies there will be a civil war between supporters of Jr. versus supporters of Ivanka (Eric, as usual, gets nothing), and the civil war is settled by agreeing that Jr. and Ivanka will be co-regents until Melania's son is old enough to be president.

Is that clear?
:think: I'm thinking that you're as much an expert on electrical law and constipational law as I am!! :kiss:
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

jcolvin2 wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:17 pm
woodworker wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:41 pm Well, NO. He gets additional presidential time because Mueller, etc. stole his first presidency and Biden, etc. stole his second. Plus he gets to be president for life and POTUS becomes a hereditary office and when he dies there will be a civil war between supporters of Jr. versus supporters of Ivanka (Eric, as usual, gets nothing), and the civil war is settled by agreeing that Jr. and Ivanka will be co-regents until Melania's son is old enough to be president.
Game of Trumps?
Both replies win the internet!!!! :winner:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
raison de arizona

Clickable: https://www.azleg.gov/videoplayer/?clie ... 2021091005
A bunch of RWNJ sites are streaming it too.
filly

Post by filly »

I will opt for watching the "highlights" on Maddow tonight.
raison de arizona

filly wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:49 pm I will opt for watching the "highlights" on Maddow tonight.
undoubtedly the correct move
Jim

Post by Jim »

filly wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:49 pm I will opt for watching the "highlights" on Maddow tonight.
Meh, I'll opt for reading the "highlights" on the Fogbow...Maddow's OK but Fogbowsers are the BEST!
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

Fann looks really mad, pissed off, angry and she doesn't want to be there. Blaming MBOS.
raison de arizona

Shiva is up! Lol. They didn't even fly him out, he's on Zoom. Which is fine. Except that he is sharing a blank screen, lol.
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

Yes, there was a leak and yes the numbers were pretty accurate, but wait, the rest of the report will show lots, lots, yes lots, of bad stuff. Chain of custody was not followed. WOW.

Oh, and this was NEVER about over-turning the results, this was intended to assure the voters.

Dr. Shiva up now to explain how their review was all tickety-boo. OMFG, he is using Power Point to talk about "Pattern Recognition" and guess what, this tech expert gets a blank screen.
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

I foresee many MAGATs out there now spouting about pattern recognition, blah blah blah. Yeah, I see a pattern -- white racist misogynistic bigoted assholes supporting the great orange shitgibbon.
raison de arizona

Shiva is already saying things wrong, showing he doesn't understand how early voting works in AZ.
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

My god, shiva is boring. Give him an opportunity, he will talk for hours. And Fann looks really unhappy.
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Video is buffering. Please carry on with comments! Thanks!
raison de arizona

p0rtia wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:26 pm Video is buffering. Please carry on with comments! Thanks!
this one is more reliable: https://rsbnetwork.com/shows/live-audit ... az-senate/
probably costs the rwnjs money as well, so win-win
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

Return to “"Forensic Audits" of State Elections 2020”