Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

#AZAudit Maricopa & Other Arizona County Election Audits - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Pulitzer / Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Slim Cognito
Verified:

Re: #AZAudit Maricopa Arizona Election Audit - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Hutton Pulitzer / Karen Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Post by Slim Cognito »

Agreed. Any hint of documented fraud would have been leaked daily to Fox, OAN and Newsmax. And if they didn't find a second hint, they'd re-leak the first one the next day...and the next...and the...
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
neeneko

Re: #AZAudit Maricopa Arizona Election Audit - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Hutton Pulitzer / Karen Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Post by neeneko »

keith wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 7:13 pm China doesn't make paper out of bamboo. They make hiking socks that don't dry if you get them wet. Australia sends gadzillions of tonnes of wood chips to China to make paper. What they should be looking for is vegemite.
Ok, now I am worried. I don't want vegemite anywhere near our voting system.
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

It could only make it better..

Even if a bit more salty.. :whistle:
sterngard friegen

Post by sterngard friegen »

I object to the racist slur used on the prior page. Made by the poster who also made a sexist slur just a couple of days ago.

The post needs to be removed. This conduct is intolerable.
Danraft

Post by Danraft »

Woohoo. Here we go again. A man with an avatar of a small child making an obscene hand gesture is going to pretend he is offended by something.... sigh....
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

sterngard friegen wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 10:55 am I object to the racist slur used on the prior page. Made by the poster who also made a sexist slur just a couple of days ago.

The post needs to be removed. This conduct is intolerable.
Now that's strange... I read the post in an entirely different light. I read it from the standpoint of the poster stating what a RWNJ would declare in that situation, and the RWNJ would be using that language. The same way as RWNJs always refer to a group of Blacks as a gang of thugs. For example - Fogbower: "A peaceful protest by BLM shut down the freeway. Traffic was re-routed to side streets." RWNJ: "A gang of thugs violently shut down the freeway stranding thousands of hard working commuters."
sterngard friegen

The slur was a reference to people from China. Google the word used. It's a well known slur. I will not repeat it.
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

sterngard friegen wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 2:26 pm The slur was a reference to people from China. Google the word used. It's a well known slur. I will not repeat it.
I'm not disagreeing that the word is offensive. My point is not that our poster would use that language, but he was channeling the reaction of a RWNJ interrogator who's had the door shut in his face. His reaction would be: There's obviously 20 [choose whichever derogatory name for a racial group you want] living here each voting 20 times. It's akin to saying "Feminazis hate men!" I would never declare that myself, but I would certainly say that Rush Limbaugh would believe that exact phrase and that's the exact phrase he would use. To tone down the derogatory term would be to lessen the racist / sexist view of the RWNJ.
Danraft

Post by Danraft »

Yes, exactly as I took it... perhaps quotation marks could have been put around the phrase... but, yes, that is the context. That’s clear as a bell.
sterngard friegen

Please. We do not use the Nword, and for good reason. Supposedly quoting the offensive racial slur because someone else used it is no excuse.

I'd prefer not to blog in a cesspool.
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

The reason that the audit will take longer than expected is because cyber numbnuts is having difficulty finding a supplier of bamboo paper and a local printer that sources Chinese ink -- I mean, how else are they going to go on Faux and show the bamboo infected ballots. Additionally, they can only chew and swallow so many Biden votes per day.
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

woodworker wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 3:36 pm The reason that the audit will take longer than expected is because cyber numbnuts is having difficulty finding a supplier of bamboo paper and a local printer that sources Chinese ink -- I mean, how else are they going to go on Faux and show the bamboo infected ballots. Additionally, they can only chew and swallow so many Biden votes per day.
They can't have my supply of inksticks :nope:

Besides, there ain't no way they'd be able to actually make usable ink from inksticks :fingerwag: Also, high quality Chinese paper is made from mulberry, not bamboo :shh:
sterngard friegen

I suspect the owner of Cyber Ninjas is desperately praying that someone, please!, shuts him down. He doesn't know what he's doing. He's not going to get the results his employer wants, and he won't finish within a month of when he should. (And he has to be out of the premises shortly.)
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

I'll die on this hill.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

sterngard friegen wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 6:15 pm I suspect the owner of Cyber Ninjas is desperately praying that someone, please!, shuts him down. He doesn't know what he's doing. He's not going to get the results his employer wants, and he won't finish within a month of when he should. (And he has to be out of the premises shortly.)
Agree. Have been posting that for a while, they're getting their grift off the marks and hope it gets shut down so they can scream and bury their failure.

Everybody is welcome to use my Twitter list AZ Audit at https://twitter.com/i/lists/1385864418144268292 ... it's a list with nearly 100 Twitter accounts of journalists, politicians & some RWNJs like Kelli Ward and the official audit Twitter account.

Az Right Wing Watch is doing a lot of good work on this. https://twitter.com/az_rww So is
TRAPEZOID OF DISCOVERY @get_innocuous

Good if they don't do it, bad if they do it because these "steps" are meaningless and still will violate federal voting rights laws:

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

sterngard friegen wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 6:15 pm I suspect the owner of Cyber Ninjas is desperately praying that someone, please!, shuts him down. He doesn't know what he's doing. He's not going to get the results his employer wants, and he won't finish within a month of when he should. (And he has to be out of the premises shortly.)
I love that it's impossible for the recount to be extended due to scheduling issues.

Bennett has been saying that the auditors could store their crap at the coliseum. Except they can't.
:snippity:
In fact, an attorney for Cyber Ninjas
cited the contractual May 14 deadline in court while arguing against a complaint by the Arizona Democratic Party seeking a temporary halt of the audit and recount. The attorney claimed it would cost the firm hundreds of thousands of dollars to make up for lost time if even a few days of work was barred by the court.

Bennett has since said there’s no deadline for when the audit and recount must be complete. On Tuesday, he claimed it’s possible firms could store ballots and equipment at the coliseum, wait out the week’s worth of high school graduation ceremonies, and resume counting the following week. :nope:

“There’s no use rushing,” Bennett said Monday. "Accuracy is more important than speed, and whatever it takes to get it done right, that’s what we’ll do, and that’s what the contractors will do.”

But the rental agreement signed by the Senate — an agreement a state official now says is unlikely to be extended — requires the Senate and its firms to remove all voting equipment and election materials, including ballots from the coliseum no later than May 14.
The audit will never be completed.
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
LM K

Post by LM K »

A British journalist visits Phoenix to cover the "audit".

I watched Arizona’s unprecedented election audit – here’s what’s happening

The audit is taking place in a coliseum on McDowell Road here in Phoenix that used to be home to the Suns, the city’s basketball team (its nickname is the Madhouse on McDowell). For all the attention around the audit, the thing that stood out to me the most when I watched it up close on Tuesday was how slow and sleepy things were. Of the 46 tables in the arena, less than half were filled with people counting. Ken Bennett, a former Arizona secretary of state who is serving as the senate’s liaison to the audit, said officials hoped to have more counters in the arena soon, but temporary workers were undergoing background checks.

:rotflmao:
So, have these nutters realized that they have to hire folks because they don't have enough volunteers?
Outside the stadium, I noticed a small tent with about five supporters that had signs supporting the audit. It was surrounded by signs that said “expose voter fraud” and that labeled the Republican-controlled Maricopa county board of supervisors, which objected to the audit, “enemies of the nation”. I sat down in one of the lawn chairs they had set up and asked them what exactly they hoped the audit would achieve, especially since the county had already audited the ballots.

“We are pretty certain that Biden did win something. He won the most out of state votes, he won the most non-registered votes, he won the most double votes and people out of state, and all of that,” said Kelly Johnson, a retired lawyer from Huntington, California, who traveled to Phoenix to support the audit. There’s no evidence of Arizona or elsewhere of widespread voter fraud or other malfeasance.

I followed up by asking Johnson if he would accept Biden won Arizona and the election if the audit showed that was true. “Personally, yes,” he said.
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Image Image Image Image
tencats

Post by tencats »

Ducey orders DPS protection for Secretary of State Katie Hobbs and her family following death threats
https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/lo ... 994172001/
Gov. Doug Ducey has ordered Arizona Department of Public Safety protection for Secretary of State Katie Hobbs and her family after she received death threats related to the Senate contractor's ongoing audit of the November presidential election in Maricopa County.

C.J. Karamargin, a spokesperson for Ducey's office, on Friday confirmed that Ducey ordered the protection.

"We take threats of violence very seriously and they are unacceptable," he said.

Hobbs spokesperson Sophia Solis said in an email that the office requested the security detail.

"Our office reached out to the governor's staff requesting a security detail in light of recent death threats she has been receiving and after she was chased by a man she did not recognize yesterday," Solis wrote.

Hobbs on Twitter went into more detail on the threats related to the audit.

"Earlier today a man called my office saying I deserve to die and wanting to know 'what she is wearing so she’ll be easy to get,'" she wrote Thursday. "It was one of at least three such threats today. Then a man who I’ve never seen before chased me and my staffer outside of our office."
Jordan Conradson, whose Twitter account identifies him as an Arizona-based realtor and correspondent for the website Gateway Pundit, on Thursday posted a video of him walking behind Hobbs and shouting questions. In the Twitter post, he wrote that Hobbs "runs in fear as I ask her the tough questions about the #ArizonaAudit. This is an audit for the people!"

In the video, Conradson is heard accusing Hobbs of working to shut the audit down.
LM K

Post by LM K »

Estiveo wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 1:02 am
This is bizarro. The Senate knows they can't possibly complete the audit ... ever ... so they're now throwing nutz to squirrels.

Any subpoena will be fought, further guaranteeing that the audit will never be completed. :thumbsup:
tek

Post by tek »

we are deep into a fishing expedition here.

CyberNutjobs are finding nothing, so gotta widen the net.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Estiveo wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 1:02 am
so the state senate has found their escape hatch?
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

Probably a silly question to ask but why are the “routers”, if that’s what they are, of interest? I understood that the voting machines etc were not connected to the internet.
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Reality has had nothing to do with this from the get go.
Image Image Image Image
tek

Post by tek »

I posted over on Wonkette that they should subpoena all the toilets, so they can test for paper fibers which would prove that ballots were flushed. :shock:

Return to “"Forensic Audits" of State Elections 2020”