Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

#AZAudit Maricopa & Other Arizona County Election Audits - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Pulitzer / Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Re: #AZAudit Maricopa Arizona Election Audit - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Hutton Pulitzer / Karen Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Post by northland10 »

She has enough now to use to try and restrict voting (assuming she needs only to convince the convinced and keep some "RINOs" at bay). She can shut it down with a statement that they were finding what appeared to be multiple discrepancies but resistance from others prevented them from fully researching those issues. Most RW will take that as an announcement that there was massive fraud and draconian measures are needed to voting laws.

The only difficulty she has is what to do with his Royal Rumpness who is more interested in winning the election than setting out propaganda to change voting laws (though he would want the voter law changing pony but does not want to be bothered with the process of creating propaganda to get more support since that takes time, planning, and strategy).
101010 :towel:
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Re: #AZAudit Maricopa Arizona Election Audit - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Hutton Pulitzer / Karen Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Post by Frater I*I »

northland10 wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:36 pm She has enough now to use to try and restrict voting (assuming she needs only to convince the convinced and keep some "RINOs" at bay). She can shut it down with a statement that they were finding what appeared to be multiple discrepancies but resistance from others prevented them from fully researching those issues. Most RW will take that as an announcement that there was massive fraud and draconian measures are needed to voting laws.

The only difficulty she has is what to do with his Royal Rumpness who is more interested in winning the election than setting out propaganda to change voting laws (though he would want the voter law changing pony but does not want to be bothered with the process of creating propaganda to get more support since that takes time, planning, and strategy).
And $6 Mil cash, and no way he'd ever grift for money that wasn't heading into his wallet...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

northland10 wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:36 pm She has enough now to use to try and restrict voting (assuming she needs only to convince the convinced and keep some "RINOs" at bay). She can shut it down with a statement that they were finding what appeared to be multiple discrepancies but resistance from others prevented them from fully researching those issues. Most RW will take that as an announcement that there was massive fraud and draconian measures are needed to voting laws.

Fann has been building this defense for the past 2 weeks. She's getting more and more insolent with MC. The war between election officials and Fann has become very disturbing.
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

Gregg wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:09 pm
all data gathered will now be taken to the auditors labs for analysis,
That is the "nice" one for guests. You don't want to see the one they use for themselves. Why does this remind of a line, IIRC, from a very old Law & Order, where one of the prosecutors is explaining the difference between shanty irish and lace shanty irish -- they both piss in the kitchen sink, but one takes the dishes out first.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Well, it isn’t the beginning anymore, but it sure as heck isn’t the end.
► Show Spoiler
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

:twisted: will there be another recount?
► Show Spoiler
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

They have to.

To comply with chain of custody requirements.
filly

Post by filly »

Chilidog wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 8:55 am They have to.

I think chain of custody left the station a few months ago.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

left the station, wrapped in a burlap sack and tossed into the river off a tall bridge.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

But from the county's point of view, they still have to comply.
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

#1262 by Slim Cognito » Fri Jul 30, 2021 8:22 am
left the station, wrapped in a burlap sack and tossed into the river off a tall bridge.
left the station, wrapped in a burlap sack and tossed into the a rushingriver off a tall bridge, down a waterfall, over some boulders, ....
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

.... all portioned and neatly wrapped in plastic foil. Don't smoke it when found on the river bank ;)
LM K

Post by LM K »

Ducey wants AZ to move on.

Good luck with that Ducey. CN has made it abundantly clear that they're not close to finishing this audit and won't be without routers (physical and/or images), a map of the entire MC router system, canvassing, ballot images with signatures, all voter registration data, and splunk logs. CN has stated that they will have a report is in Aug. But there's no way that CN will have a report within 4 weeks. Barnett threw a wrench in the works when he announce the results from the independent firm he consulted with. I'm certain MC will go to court soon.

Ducey knows that the fraudit is damaging AZ ... and him. Ducey is up for reelection in 2022. I'm not sure if yesterday's interview will affect public opinion about him or not. Ducey knows that he needs independent voters in 2022.* He knows that independent voters gave Biden AZ.

Ducey has never publicly supported the "stop the steal" bullshit. Who knows what he has/has not done privately.

Ducey, ready for audit results, says time to move on from 2020 election
Gov. Doug Ducey is looking forward to the results from the Arizona Senate’s audit of the 2020 election in Maricopa County, but said the process that’s gone on for more than three months isn’t a top priority.

“I don’t think we should spend any more time thinking about 2020,”
Ducey told KTAR News 92.3 FM’s The Mike Broomhead Show on Thursday. “We’ve got work to do in 2021 with people that are focused on campaigns and elections.”
:snippity:

Ducey has been largely quiet about the Republican-led audit, which has been scrutinized by Democrats and some in the GOP over partisan and transparency concerns.

“If there are results from it in which we can improve election integrity, we will stand on the shoulders of the good work the Legislature did in this past session,” Ducey said.

Ducey has repeatedly said that President Joe Biden won in Arizona despite cries of election fraud. Biden won the state by about 10,000 votes in the November election.
*Voter poll in the end of May 2021.
Overall, 44.5% of those questioned said they would be less likely to vote for a candidate who backed the recount with 33% saying more likely.

“Republicans are on an island when it comes to this audit,” said Chuck Coughlin, the CEO and President of HighGound, Inc ., in the polling memo. “While it is to be expected that they would receive significant opposition from Democrats, this audit makes them face headwinds among independent and unaffiliated voters as well.”
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Didn't the AZ Senate recently buy some machines that can count the paper ballots, not to tally votes, but simply to count the sheets of paper, in order to insure that they got all the ballots back?
LM K

Post by LM K »

noblepa wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:29 pm

Didn't the AZ Senate recently buy some machines that can count the paper ballots, not to tally votes, but simply to count the sheets of paper, in order to insure that they got all the ballots back?
Yes, to confirm that CN didn't lose any ballots. MCBOS must confirm that they've received all of the ballots. The only way they can regain chain of custody is to count the number of paper ballots.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Ahhhh!! But does it count bamboo fiber paper the same as 'merican paper?

We need another audit to find out!
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
raison de arizona

LM K wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:10 pm Ducey knows that the fraudit is damaging AZ ... and him. Ducey is up for reelection in 2022. I'm not sure if yesterday's interview will affect public opinion about him or not. Ducey knows that he needs independent voters in 2022.* He knows that independent voters gave Biden AZ.
I don't know what Ducey's future political aspirations may be, but they don't include another term as governor of AZ, he's term limited and will be out 1/1/2023.

Also, he's invested in getting this whole mess over because he certified the election and signed off on it, much to tfg's considerable chagrin.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

Come on folks, we all know the Chinese were clever enough and knew that they had to purchase, in conjunction with Dominion, Smartmatic, George Soros and the evil lizard people, an american paper company to manufacture the false ballots -- but then they were stupid enough to have the american made ballots shipped to China where they could be filled in (cause cheap labor you know) and then air-freighted them back to Phoenix (they tried sea shipping first, but the american made paper soaked up too much sea water), all so they could be seen when being delivered by truck.

And no, that was not a run-on sentence. I just want to see the magats try to get it all out in one breath.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

I'm not sayin' the Illuminati had anything to do with it, but empty Pupperoni bags were found littered all over the area.

Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
tek

Post by tek »

d-1.jpg
d-1.jpg (236.32 KiB) Viewed 1872 times
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Still think this is true: "Dwelling on the past is a dangerous proposition for the GOP's electoral future," said Charles Coughlin, CEO of HighGround in a statement Thursday. "Continued focus on this audit or the fraud narrative will only serve to undermine their electoral success in 2022."

It began as a group of sore losers being snowflakes and the "counting" ended as a ridiculous, unpatriotic joke. Wrapup from AP today:
‘Botched’: Arizona GOP’s ballot count ends, troubles persist
By JONATHAN J. COOPER

When the auditors stopped the counting and returned the ballots this week, it hadn’t gotten better. In the last week alone, the only audit leader with substantial election experience was locked out of the building, went on the radio to say he was quitting, then reversed course hours later. The review’s Twitter accounts were suspended for breaking the rules. A conservative Republican senator withdrew her support, calling the process “botched.” And the lead auditor confirmed what was long suspected: that his work was almost entirely paid for by supporters of Donald Trump who were active in the former president’s movement to spread false narratives of fraud. All this came nearly 100 days into a process that was supposed to take “about 60 days,” according to the Senate Republicans who launched it. And it’s not over yet. Contractors are now producing a report on the findings that could take weeks or more to write. The turmoil casts even more doubt on the conclusions of what backers describe as a “forensic audit” but what experts and critics say is a deeply flawed, partisan process.

“Not even a shred of being salvaged at this point,” said Sen. Paul Boyer, the first Republican state senator to publicly come out against the audit in May. “They’ve botched it at so many points along the way that it’s irrecoverable.” Boyer’s opposition became less lonely last weekend when another Republican, Sen. Michelle Ugenti-Rita, one of the Legislature’s strongest advocates for stricter voting laws, agreed that “the Trump audit” was “botched.” Along with all 14 Democrats, a majority of the Senate, which commissioned the audit, is now against it. “I wanted to review our election processes and see what, if anything, could be improved,” Ugenti-Rita wrote on Twitter. “Sadly, it’s now become clear that the audit has been botched.”

The review includes a hand count of ballots, the analysis of voter data and a review of ballot-counting machines. It’s being led by Cyber Ninjas, a software security consultant with no election experience before Trump began trying to overturn the 2020 results. Its owner, Doug Logan, has supported the movement to spread false conspiracies about the vote count in battleground states. On Wednesday night, Logan ended months of silence about who was paying him when he said a whopping $5.7 million had been contributed by political groups run by prominent Trump supporters including Michael Flynn, Sidney Powell, Patrick Byrne and correspondents from One America News Network. The figure dwarfs the $150,000 to be paid by the Senate. Logan has said he was approaching the review objectively and his own views are irrelevant. Still, Logan appeared in “The Deep Rig,” a conspiratorial film claiming the election was stolen from Trump. The filmmakers were given access to restricted areas of the ballot-counting operation, including the secure area where ballots were stored.

The review’s integrity took another hit when former Secretary of State Ken Bennett, a Republican whose experience in elections lent credibility to the operation, found himself locked out of the building where the audit was underway because he’d given outside election experts data without authorization, he said. Bennett told a conservative talk-radio host that he was quitting because he was expected to rubber-stamp the findings. Later the same day, he said he was not quitting after all. Senate President Karen Fann, a Republican, agreed Bennett “will have full access to all audit work spaces, procedures, and data.” When the Cyber Ninjas’ hand count of ballots didn’t match the county’s official tally, a third count was ordered, this time using paper-counting machines to tally the number of ballots but not the winning candidates. The findings have not been released.

Meanwhile, the timeline for a final report, most recently expected in late July, has continued slipping. Supporters of the effort blame stonewalling by Maricopa County. The county’s Republican leaders refuse to cooperate, saying “competent auditors” have everything they would need to fully review the vote count. “It is unfortunate that the county has been recalcitrant,” Republican Sen. Warren Petersen, chair of the Judiciary Committee that issued subpoenas, said recently. “That doesn’t breed trust. It slows things down. It makes things difficult.” Twitter this week suspended audit-related accounts, including the Arizona review’s official account and several others seeking similar reviews in other states. A Twitter spokesperson said the accounts were suspended “for violating the Twitter rules on platform manipulation and spam.” The U.S. Justice Department has weighed in, warning any state that is looking to conduct an Arizona-style review that they will need to follow federal law that requires officials to retain and preserve election records, including ballot and ballot materials, for 22 months. Earlier, Justice Department officials had alerted Arizona officials of the federal requirement. At this point, the Justice Department has not taken any public action beyond the letter. A Justice Department spokesperson this week declined to comment further.

“It’s being purported as though this effort is going to build confidence in our elections, when we know that that is not the motivation behind any of this,” said Tammy Patrick, a senior adviser at the Democracy Fund and a former Maricopa County elections official. “Because if that was the case, then they would tell the truth.” The operation got off to a rocky start on day one. A journalist pointed out that workers were using blue pens in violation of a fundamental rule of election administration. Blue and black pens are strictly prohibited near ballots because those are the colors voters are told to use, creating the potential for workers to manipulate the count. Days later, a former Republican state lawmaker who lost his reelection bid — and who would have been a Trump elector to the Electoral College had Trump won — was among the workers counting ballots. The auditors chased conspiracy theories, for a time shining ultraviolet lights to look for watermarks on ballots and taking high-resolution photographs to look for evidence, such as bamboo fibers in the paper, that fraudulent ballots from Asia were slipped into the stack. “The audit process and its eventual results may be utilized to undermine popular confidence in our electoral system nationwide, thereby enabling the disenfranchisement of millions of Americans,” said Ralph Neas, a civil rights attorney and advocate who wrote a report on the audit’s flaws for The Century Foundation. “These are existential threats to our democracy and they have to be stopped in their tracks.”
https://apnews.com/article/arizona-elec ... 91ca9e6dcf

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

When the report comes out, what are the odds that Dems will be blamed for infiltrating the process and sabotage? Who will they go after first?

The infighting will be awesome.
:P :popcorn:
raison de arizona

► Show Spoiler
raison de arizona

Logistics? What’s that?

Return to “"Forensic Audits" of State Elections 2020”