#AZAudit Maricopa & Other Arizona County Election Audits - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Pulitzer / Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left at the portrait of George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney. I am not your lawyer. My posts != legal advice.

Re: #AZAudit Maricopa Arizona Election Audit - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Hutton Pulitzer / Karen Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Post by fierceredpanda »

I predict this "audit" will never end. Why? Too many outside groups that don't have to disclose from whence they get their money or upon what they spend it are raising way too much off of it. At this point, it's all about keeping the never-ending-money-train rolling down the tracks.

Destroying democracy is profitable, apparently.
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple. The smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton
neeneko

Re: #AZAudit Maricopa Arizona Election Audit - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Hutton Pulitzer / Karen Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Post by neeneko »

Uninformed wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 7:55 am Probably a silly question to ask but why are the “routers”, if that’s what they are, of interest? I understood that the voting machines etc were not connected to the internet.
If I had to guess, they are working off the theory that the network had been penetrated by china and thus there are secret VPNs or something giving access to internal systems thus allowing foreign actors to change voting databases (either results or records).
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

On Telegram, a group posted a 15 minute PBS interview with AZ Senate Karen Fann. She deflects, blames others & gives many ridiculous answers. She talks about how 47% of AZ Voters don't believe the results. Hey Karen, maybe that's because you GOP nuts kept pushing the Big Lie for months! Here's the PBS interview: https://azpbs.org/horizon/2021/05/why-t ... the-audit/
Why the AZ Senate chose Cyber Ninjas to handle the audit
Wednesday, May 5, 2021

We talked with Senate President Karen Fann, a Republican from District 1 about the ballot audit happening in Arizona. She was hoping they would be farther along than they are right now but also believes they are doing “pretty good.” We talk about a former lawmaker looking over ballots, and if she is concerned he is there. She said the Senate is not over who is, and she is not sure why he is there or how he got there.
She doesn’t know if it is a “great thing.” She also explains that he is a voter so, “it is what it is.” She said it is difficult when there are more distractions from the audit. She wants to get the audit over with.

We asked about local media having to get a court order to get access to the audit. She said they didn’t want the media waking all over and making it a “three-ring circus”. She gives examples of trespassing and why they pushed back against the media.

We also talk about the Cyber Ninjas and why they were chosen. She said they talked to other senators and other states. There were a lot of conversations with other people that led to them. Cyber Ninjas is the primary contractor, but they also have three other firms that are doing this. The other firms have worked for homeland security and done audits before.

Fann said people will always be concerned. She said the Democrats do not want this audit done. She thinks there is ‘almost like a reverse conspiracy theory now.” She said this election audit is not about Trump but about having a solid electoral system and that the people deserve answers. “Who is going to answer their questions?” Fann said.

Fann thinks they will find some irregularities but hope there is no fraud. She explains they choose only these elections to audit because it is already a huge undertaking, so they undertook the senate and presidential election. We asked all of the questions people are wondering about the election audit in Arizona with one of the main people behind the audit.
On Telegram, AZ Conservative's take:
Arizona Conservatives Take Action, [06.05.21 21:33]
[ Video ]
Senate President Karen Fann diplomatically manages Arizona Horizon’s Blue Anon Ted Simmons.

Fann describes being threatened daily with lawsuits and four letter words. “They do not want this audit,” Fann says. “They talk about conspiracy theories… well, there is almost a reverse conspiracy theory now to demean this audit.”

Responding to the Dem’s crutch claim that the Board of Supervisors already conducted audits and found no irregularities, Fann explains that the Maricopa BOS only looked at 2%! of the ballots. Furthermore, they did not choose forensic auditors, they chose 2 firms (Pro V&V and SLI) that are only authorized to certify machines — and Pro V&V certified the machines to begin with.

The people have a right to feel confident in their elections. “If we don’t do it, who will?” Fann asked Simmons.

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Jim Hoft at the Gateway House of Boys reeled in a new one. Meet Phoenix teen realtor & "journalist" Jordan Conradson, last seen harassing
@katiehobbs.

Jordan.jpg
Jordan.jpg (85.62 KiB) Viewed 2818 times

Jordan 2.jpg
Jordan 2.jpg (96.08 KiB) Viewed 2818 times

Jordan T.JPG
Jordan T.JPG (69.51 KiB) Viewed 2818 times

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left at the portrait of George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney. I am not your lawyer. My posts != legal advice.

Post by fierceredpanda »

How does one become a "teen realtor"?

As a guess, I'm assuming that, as with Jacob Wohl's "teen hedge fund manager" schtick, it has something to do with Mom and Dad having an overabundance of currency and an shortfall of the ability to say "no" to their children.
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple. The smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

orlylicious wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 9:37 am Jim Hoft at the Gateway House of Boys reeled in a new one. Meet Phoenix teen realtor & "journalist" Jordan Conradson, last seen harassing
@katiehobbs.
He's kinda cute. Does he have an OnlyFans account? :lol:
bob

Post by bob »

fierceredpanda wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 10:05 am How does one become a "teen realtor"?

As a guess, I'm assuming that, as with Jacob Wohl's "teen hedge fund manager" schtick, it has something to do with Mom and Dad having an overabundance of currency and an shortfall of the ability to say "no" to their children.
Condradson has been an agent for less than a year, i.e., got his license during the pandemic.

To become an agent in Arizona, you basically complete 90 hours of instruction (online) and pass a test.

And his parents are in the business.
Image ImageImage
bob

Post by bob »

Chilidog wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 1:50 pm Has he ever completed a sale?
Don't know, and don't have access to the database that would readily have that information.

The larger point being a "teen realtor" is not a difficult accomplishment.
Image ImageImage
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

So....
If the failure of the AZ Senate to maintain proper control over the ballots is a violation of federal law....

Would each individual ballot be a separate count?

How many pages would a 2.1 million count indictment be?
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

Uninformed wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 7:55 am Probably a silly question to ask but why are the “routers”, if that’s what they are, of interest? I understood that the voting machines etc were not connected to the internet.
And the "audit" group admitted that, in writing, early in their "audit".
A new forensic audit found "no evidence of tampering or hacking” in voting machines in Maricopa County, Arizona, county officials announced Tuesday, offering more proof last November’s presidential election was not stolen from former President Donald Trump despite baseless claims from his allies in Arizona and across the country.

KEY FACTS
Election workers in Maricopa County — home to Phoenix and more than half of Arizona’s population — hired two independent auditing firms last month to inspect the hardware and software on computers and ballot scanners made by Dominion Voting Systems.

The auditors found no unexpected software modifications, viruses or unapproved hardware on any of the dozens of machines they inspected, and they saw no evidence the devices were connected to the internet, according to two reports released Tuesday.

:snippity:
WHAT TO WATCH FOR

For some Arizona Republicans, Maricopa County’s forensic audit will not spell the end of these election-related concerns. The state Senate is pushing the county to hand over its voting machines and ballots for yet another audit.
Requesting the routers is a Hail Mary. It's impossible for the ballot count to be completed by May 14. So, the group wants to check the routers to find "evidence" of "fraud".

The Senate is so desperate that they're willing to essentially shut down 50 county departments, including law enforcement, for a Hail Mary.
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
LM K

Post by LM K »

Estiveo wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 1:02 am
Important correction from the Twitter author:

A subpoena hasn't been sent ... yet.
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

LM K wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 2:16 pm A subpoena hasn't been sent ... yet.
Hrm. That raises another question though. Generally when one threatens to do something, it is in the form of 'do X or I will do Y'. So they threatened to subpoena the hardware, what ask was this leverage for?
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I'm tellin' ya guys, they know their audit is fucked and by demanding, but prolly not getting, those servers routers, they'll tell their idjits the proof of fraud is in the servers, which is why they weren't handed over. And the idjits will believe it. This is their exit strategy.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

May have been simply "Turn them over or we subpeona them"
Hic sunt dracones
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

CyberNinjas submitted a "forensic report" in the Antrim Co, MI case. If the Antrim County report is any indication, they're in way over their heads.

https://www.depernolaw.com/uploads/2/7/ ... x_5-10.pdf

An excerpt:
6.5 Certification
The Election Assistance Commission’s (EAC) list of approved software for the EMS does not appear to include Microsoft
SQL Server Management Studio, but this software is installed on the machine. Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio
is a database administration tool which makes it easy to directly edit entries within the database. This could potentially
be utilized to change vote values.
Since this tool is a separate install from Microsoft SQL Server, it is our understanding that it would be required to
explicitly mentioned on the list of certified software in order to be allowed to exist on an EAC certified configuration (See
pages 4-13):
https://www.eac.gov/sites/default/files ... ev._02.pdf

SSMS is an integral part of Microsoft SQL Server, but a few years ago Micro$oft decided to version it separate from SQL Server, and offers it as a separate download. But if you get SQL Server, it comes with SSMS. Most of the rest is them whinging about using "hard-coded passwords" when Dominion uses password="" to clear the current password, or for downloading a logger template from a third party site to initialize event logging (NLog is for Windows, NSLog is for Apple; this is done when building the election definition and does not allow any kind of backdoor for hackers). I will give them some credit; they documented that the adjudication software had been removed in 2019 and thus explained why Russell "I can't tell Michigan from Minnesota" Ramsland couldn't find the audit logs for the 2020 elections.
LM K

Post by LM K »

Maricopa County Sheriff Paul Penzone blasts Arizona Senate's election audit demand as a risk to law enforcement

Maricopa County Sheriff Paul Penzone
called the Arizona Senate's demands for its audit of Maricopa County's presidential election "mind-numbingly reckless and irresponsible."

Penzone said the law enforcement agency would be at risk if the county turned over the state Senate's intensified demand for certain routers, or digital copies of the routers. The Senate also is demanding certain administrative passwords to voting machines that county officials say they do not have.

Providing the routers could compromise confidential, sensitive and highly classified law enforcement data and equipment, he said in a statement on Friday.

"The Senate Republican Caucus' audit of the Maricopa County votes from last November's election has no stopping point. Now, its most recent demands jeopardize the entire mission of the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office," Penzone's statement said.

The county has provided all 2.1 million voter general election ballots, voter information and election equipment in response to state Senate subpoenas. The Senate gave the election materials to private contractors, which allowed the audit and recount to get underway at Veterans Memorial Coliseum in Phoenix on April 23.

But the county did not deliver certain routers that the state Senate sought in its original subpoenas, according to Senate liaison Ken Bennett.

County Attorney Allister Adel explained in a letter to Bennett earlier this week that turning over the routers or "virtual images" of routers, poses a significant security risk to Sheriff’s Office law enforcement data, and "puts sensitive, confidential data belonging to Maricopa County's citizens — including social security numbers and protected health information — at risk as well."

"We also learned that if criminal elements or others gained access to this data, it might compromise county and federal law enforcement efforts and put the lives of law enforcement personnel at risk," Adel wrote.

The Maricopa County Board of Supervisors met Friday Friday in a closed-door session to discuss the issue, saying in the meeting agenda that the state Senate had indicated it would "take action" against the county and supervisors if the county doesn't provide the routers and passwords.

After discussing the issue, Republican Supervisors Chairman Jack Sellers released a statement saying that the county could not provide the routers because of the security concerns, but also because doing so will "cripple County operations and cost as much as $6 million" if the county has to replace the routers while the auditors have them.

Penzone: Demand would jeopardize law enforcement
Penzone said that no matter what steps a private contractor promises to take, meeting the state Senate's demand could compromise the integrity of classified data, private information and law enforcement materials.

"Access to this information would adversely affect the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office ability to protect critical evidence, data shared between law enforcement agencies, protected private information and individual passwords, all of which could be used to the detriment of citizens and law enforcement infrastructure," Penzone's statement said.

Penzone, a Democrat re-elected to a second term in November, cautioned of the harm that comes from elected officials driven by partisan politics.

The sheriff said transparency and accountability are democracy's foundation. "But when these words are misrepresented, it defies the fragile balance that exists between freedom and order and all that we believe in."

What AZ Senate Republicans want
Bennett said Saturday that he thought the routers were sought to address concerns from "people that have always suspected something nefarious about elections being connected to the internet." :rotflmao:

But independent contractors hired by the county already checked for that in a previous audit. The results from that audit found no malicious hardware on voting machines, found that the machines were not connected to the internet, and found that the machines were programmed to tabulate ballots accurately.

Bennet said the state Senate's auditors initially sought to review the routers in the voting center, but were denied by the county. He said they were told it would be delivered when the county delivered the machines ahead of the audit.

"And then that turned out not to be true. And then we were told we would be given virtual access. And now they've come up with a reason why virtual access doesn't work," Bennett said.

The county attorney's letter to Bennett said further review found that even virtual images of the routers would not eliminate the risk to county data.

The Senate's second demand is for the passwords to the county's ballot tabulators used on Election Day at voting centers.

The private contractors conducting the audit returned most of the county's machines after pulling data from them, but hung onto the vote center tabulators.

The passwords, according to Bennett, would give the auditors administrative access to voting machines.

But the county says it does not have the administrative passwords.

"The county has provided every password, user name and security key in its custody or control, as commanded by the Senate's subpoenas, and does not have any others,” Adel wrote in her letter to Bennett.

Sellers said he wouldn't address "every allegation that people cook up these days." But he did, in a lengthy statement on Friday, take up the push for passwords. :lol:

The password and security tokens the Senate wants provides access to Dominion Voting Systems' proprietary firmware and source code.

"Elections administrators do not need to access this information to hold an election, and we do not have it in our custody," Sellers said.

While critics on social media say the county's lack of access to the passwords means county officials were not able to complete a comprehensive and forensic audit of its voting machines earlier this year, a county elections department spokesperson said that is not true. Megan Gilbertson said that the auditors the county hired worked "directly with Dominion to access the necessary administrative security permissions to conduct their audits."

Bennett told The Arizona Republic that he thought that would allow the auditors to run batch reports on ballots. The auditors could use these reports to compare the vote results of its hand count in smaller groups to the results of the county's original vote count, rather than comparing the overall total results.
So, Bennett is admitting that this router issue is a Hail Mary because the Senate can't possibly count every ballot. :violin: :doh: :rotflmao:
But Gilbertson said that the county already has provided the state Senate with the logs the contractors would need to perform searches that would allow them to produce batch reports, and the auditors do not need administrative access for that.

Sellers said in his statement that the state Senate had threatened the supervisors with subpoenas again on Friday and said the [highlight=Senate would compel them to come to the Senate and explain what we have already made clear."[/highlight] :rotflmao:
Poor, poor Senate republicans. :violin:
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Cue the NYT interviewing trumpanzees insisting that election officials' refusal to release the passwords is PROOF POSITIVE of fraud.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
LM K

Post by LM K »

Arizona Republicans worry about consequences from election audit: 'This is turning into a mockery'

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/po ... 993888001/

I hit the paywall limit, but this looks interesting.
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

Here is the non paywall bit

The ongoing spectacle of the Arizona ballot audit is raising political pressure, but it's some Republicans who are feeling the squeeze.

The slow tally of 2.1 million Maricopa County presidential ballots has former President Donald Trump's approval, but it is deepening divisions within the GOP and is helping fuel a Republican-led rollback of voting rights in other states.

It has riveted the attention of the former president, who is bent on overturning the results. And it has drawn concern from the U.S Justice Department, which is worried about the security of ballots and potential voter intimidation.

News of volunteers searching for evidence of conspiracies linked to bamboo fibers and ultraviolet lights has made Arizona the punch line in late-night comedy.

But the stakes of this exercise should not be downplayed, election experts warn.
Luke

Post by Luke »

With so much national attention on this, the election content should be free. We're in FL, this is all we're interested in. But, they're running a deal, 6 months for $1. Went for it and took one for the team.
Arizona Republicans worry about consequences from election audit: 'This is turning into a mockery'
Yvonne Wingett Sanchez Ronald J. Hansen Arizona Republic

The ongoing spectacle of the Arizona ballot audit is raising political pressure, but it's some Republicans who are feeling the squeeze. The slow tally of 2.1 million Maricopa County presidential ballots has former President Donald Trump's approval, but it is deepening divisions within the GOP and is helping fuel a Republican-led rollback of voting rights in other states. It has riveted the attention of the former president, who is bent on overturning the results. And it has drawn concern from the U.S Justice Department, which is worried about the security of ballots and potential voter intimidation.

News of volunteers searching for evidence of conspiracies linked to bamboo fibers and ultraviolet lights has made Arizona the punch line in late-night comedy. But the stakes of this exercise should not be downplayed, election experts warn. Michael McDonald, a political science professor at the University of Florida and an expert on election processes, said America held fair elections in the midst of a pandemic. But Republicans incensed about Trump’s loss are damaging the process moving forward in a way that foreign nations had sought to do.

“We should be very proud of ourselves as a country and instead we're still litigating over who won,” he said. “There's plenty of evidence that Russian intelligence was behind promoting election-fraud stories. … We have people from within our own country who are looking to undermine our democracy because one person can't accept that he could ever lose an election.”

The audit by a private firm at the behest of the Republican-controlled state Senate is boosting unfounded conspiracy claims to cast President Joe Biden’s win as stolen and being used to justify a wave of voter-suppression laws across the country. It’s also serving as another key test of ideological unity for the GOP that has some Republicans worried the party can’t unite or build its appeal.

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/po ... 993888001/
dan1100

Post by dan1100 »

Maybe this sovereign citizen inspired masterpiece needs its own thread.

Greatgrey
Verified: 💲8️⃣

Post by Greatgrey »

dan1100 wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 11:04 pm Maybe this sovereign citizen inspired masterpiece needs its own thread.

Yeah, just give us the government for a little while.

And we’re gonna be anonymous.
A66A6D82-C08F-41EE-9288-F962DB2708FF.jpeg
A66A6D82-C08F-41EE-9288-F962DB2708FF.jpeg (425.2 KiB) Viewed 2263 times
What's the Frequency, Kenneth?
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

No red thumb prints so will fail,
rossgw

Post by rossgw »

neonzx wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 10:28 am
orlylicious wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 9:37 am Jim Hoft at the Gateway House of Boys reeled in a new one. Meet Phoenix teen realtor & "journalist" Jordan Conradson, last seen harassing
@katiehobbs.
He's kinda cute. Does he have an OnlyFans account? :lol:
Why does he have his butt plug proudly displayed?

Return to “"Forensic Audits" of State Elections 2020”