Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

#AZAudit Maricopa & Other Arizona County Election Audits - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Pulitzer / Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Kendra

Re: #AZAudit Maricopa Arizona Election Audit - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Hutton Pulitzer / Karen Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Post by Kendra »

https://www.donaldjtrump.com
The entire Database of Maricopa County in Arizona has been DELETED! This is illegal and the Arizona State Senate, who is leading the Forensic Audit, is up in arms. Additionally, seals were broken on the boxes that hold the votes, ballots are missing, and worse. Mark Brnovich, the Attorney General of Arizona, will now be forced to look into this unbelievable Election crime. Many Radical Left Democrats and weak Republicans are very worried about the fact that this has been exposed. The DELETION of an entire Database and critical Election files of Maricopa County is unprecedented. Many other States to follow. The Mainstream Media and Radical Left Democrats want to stay as far away as possible from the Presidential Election Fraud, which should be one of the biggest stories of our time. Fox News is afraid to cover it—there is rarely a mention. Likewise, Newsmax has been virtually silent on this subject because they are intimidated by threats of lawsuits. One America News (OAN), one of the fastest growing networks on television, and the “hottest”, is doing a magnificent job of exposing the massive fraud that took place. The story is only getting bigger and at some point it will be impossible for the weak and/or corrupt media not to cover. Thank you to OAN and other brave American Patriots. It is all happening quickly!
:crazy:
fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left at the portrait of George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney. I am not your lawyer. My posts != legal advice.

Re: #AZAudit Maricopa Arizona Election Audit - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Hutton Pulitzer / Karen Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Post by fierceredpanda »

To begin with, a GOP official from Maricopa County is tweeting right now that TFG's statement is unequivocally untrue. "I'm looking at it on my other screen right now."
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple. The smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

Stephen Richer — County Recorder (personal acct)
@stephen_richer
Wow. This is unhinged. I’m literally looking at our voter registration database on my other screen. Right now.

We can’t indulge these insane lies any longer. As a party. As a state. As a country.

This is as readily falsifiable as 2+2=5. If we don’t call this out...
Dave from down under

And...

Maricopa County
@maricopacounty
The 2020 elections were run w/ integrity, the results certified by the county & state were accurate, & the 2 independent audits conducted by the County are the true final word on the subject. We know auditing. The Senate Cyber Ninja audit is not a real audit. #azsenateaudit
Dave from down under

The whole thread is brilliant...

keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

northland10 wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 8:47 am
Slim Cognito wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 7:57 am Adam Savage of Mythbusters jokingly said, "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

They took him seriously.
They have also been very good with the statement "failure is always an option."
I enjoyed Mythbusters enormously. But when they rejected their actual real world proof that bread lands butter side down (when it falls from approximately table height) for the false scenario that you lose your bread while standing on the roof of a two story building, I cracked the shits.
Has everybody heard about the bird?
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

Mordecai and Levi were discussing whether or not the buttered side always hits the floor, so they devise an experiment. They drop 100 pieces of buttered bread and 99 hit the floor, buttered side first. After pondering and discussing many theories as to why that one piece hit buttered side up, Levi exclaimed, "we buttered the wrong side." And if you don't believe me, ask Stern, he was there.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

:bag:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

Gregg, I don't know what that emoji means.
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

Arizona Republicans want to expand the controversial vote recount to all elections held in 2020

The Arizona Senate is considering expanding its controversial audit of votes in Maricopa County.
An audit of ballots in last year's presidential and US Senate elections was launched in April.
Observers say the audit is shambolic and driven by conspiracy theories.

The Republican-controlled Arizona Senate is considering expanding its controversial audit of votes to all elections held in Maricopa County last year.
:snippity:

Ken Bennett, who is serving as the state Senate's audit liaison, told the Arizona Republic that the recount could be expanded to include all of the elections held in the county last year. As well as voting to elect the president and to fill one of its US Senate seats, voters in Arizona elected their representatives in the US House of Representatives and a slew of officials in state and municipal roles.

"We are looking with other companies to do a machine tabulation of all the races on the ballot to compare with the Dominion tabulation back in November," Bennet told the outlet.

"We will be looking at the images of all 2.1 million ballots."

Bennet told the publication that a California company which he did not name was being considered to conduct the audit. He added that it would not involve a physical recount of ballots like that being conducted by Cyber Ninjas but would involve digital images of ballots.
:snippity:
Hmmm. They won't continue to use Cyber Ninjas if they look at other races. :lol:
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
tek

Post by tek »

Including the ones that have been left out on tables and/or are in boxes with tampered security seals?
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.

Post by zekeb »

tek wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 6:56 am
Including the ones that have been left out on tables and/or are in boxes with tampered security seals?
100,000 people counting 2.1 million ballots is a sure way to have errors. 100 people counting 2.1 million ballots ensures an even greater error. Not to mention that it would take at least six months. Not to worry, they probably figure that they have until the next presidential election to finish counting.
Il factotum
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

So they intend to have some unknown entity scan the ballots with some unknown software and then have some other unknown software evaluate the scanned images? Who will audit this software to guarantee that they don't have bugs of their own? Remember, the Dominion software & Hardware package has been certified.
fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left at the portrait of George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney. I am not your lawyer. My posts != legal advice.

Post by fierceredpanda »

I don't understand the point of tripling down on this for the AZ Republicans. At some point when you fail to get the goods, its time to cut your losses and quietly move on. Or is their base now so insanely riled up that there can be no quietly moving on? I feel like there's sort of a tail-wagging-the-dog angle to all of this that's very confusing. The way to win in politics when you're stuck on a losing issue is to start talking about something else, not to go all-in on the thing that hasn't paid off yet.
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple. The smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

And they'll keep doing it (more audits) until they find someone who can manipulate the results to their liking.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

fierceredpanda wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 9:00 am I don't understand the point of tripling down on this for the AZ Republicans. At some point when you fail to get the goods, its time to cut your losses and quietly move on. Or is their base now so insanely riled up that there can be no quietly moving on? I feel like there's sort of a tail-wagging-the-dog angle to all of this that's very confusing. The way to win in politics when you're stuck on a losing issue is to start talking about something else, not to go all-in on the thing that hasn't paid off yet.
I don't think the results actually matter all that much. They are keeping the narrative alive, and showing that they will fight for it. It is base pleasing theater that keeps their names in the spotlight as 'doing something about it' that doesn't depend on anything pesky or complicated like legislation or policy issues.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

fierceredpanda wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 9:00 am I don't understand the point of tripling down on this for the AZ Republicans. At some point when you fail to get the goods, its time to cut your losses and quietly move on. Or is their base now so insanely riled up that there can be no quietly moving on? I feel like there's sort of a tail-wagging-the-dog angle to all of this that's very confusing. The way to win in politics when you're stuck on a losing issue is to start talking about something else, not to go all-in on the thing that hasn't paid off yet.
The can't be wrong. It's like Clinton's stain on a dress. Keep looking until you find something.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Their primary audience of one does not move on.
101010 :towel:
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

neeneko wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 9:32 am
I don't think the results actually matter all that much. They are keeping the narrative alive, and showing that they will fight for it. It is base pleasing theater that keeps their names in the spotlight as 'doing something about it' that doesn't depend on anything pesky or complicated like legislation or policy issues.
Or results.

I still think that they have a draft report, already written. They already have the result and are just looking for something that can be stretched and twisted to support that result; that all of Biden's votes were illegally cast and the Mouse of Mar a Lago won by a landslide.
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

“BOARD OF SUPERVISORS MEETING INFORMATION”
https://www.maricopa.gov/324/Board-of-S ... nformation

Don’t know if the 1pm special meeting is about the audit but it gives video links.
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

noblepa wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 10:31 am Or results.

I still think that they have a draft report, already written. They already have the result and are just looking for something that can be stretched and twisted to support that result; that all of Biden's votes were illegally cast and the Mouse of Mar a Lago won by a landslide.
Yeah, but, at this point, who would believe it ? They already managed to fracture the AZ GOP party. And if they tried to pull a stunt like a false final report, you know they are going to be instantly sued. A false report that manipulated votes totals sounds like election fraud to me. But, IANAL --Marc Elias and his crew at Perkins Coie, are.
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

neonzx wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 10:56 am Yeah, but, at this point, who would believe it ? They already managed to fracture the AZ GOP party.
I wonder how much impact this fracturing is really 'fracturing' though. By having both the audit and the pushback against the audit within the same party, seems to me that they can claim to be either way depending on what a particular voter wants to hear. Want a party that is fighting the good fight for stolen votes? The GoP is behind you! Want a party that is fighting the good fight against the Big Lie? The GoP is behind you! By playing both sides of this fight, they can count on blind loyalty to retain voters of both persuasions. It is less a fracture and more dual marketing.
SuzieC
Verified:

Post by SuzieC »

neonzx wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 10:56 am

Yeah, but, at this point, who would believe it ? They already managed to fracture the AZ GOP party. And if they tried to pull a stunt like a false final report, you know they are going to be instantly sued. A false report that manipulated votes totals sounds like election fraud to me. But, IANAL --Marc Elias and his crew at Perkins Coie, are.
I'm not sure what they would be sued for. The fake final report, even if it concludes that TFG won Maricopa Co. 10 million to 0, will have no effect other than to give him rant material for months/years.
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

The purpose of this is to address all the problems created by Cyber Ninjas. Evidence of Cyber Ninjas' incompetence are mounting. It's no coincidence that this announcement comes the day before the Maricopa Supervisor's public meeting. Bennett and the repubs in the senate know their "three concerns" will be shredded. Today's public meeting will further illuminate Cyber Ninjas' complete incompetence and bias.

This announcement is damage control.
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

neonzx wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 10:56 am

Who would believe it?

The Arizona Senate, that created this whole farce in the first place, for one.

All the MAGA-hatted Trump true believers.

Most Fox News viewers.

The AZ Senate did not create this because they had legitimate questions about the November election. They created it to find "proof" of the conclusions that they had already drawn; that the election was mishandled and that Trump won by a landslide. Since that is the only possible outcome of the election, the fact that he didn't win is, in itself, "proof" that the election was stolen. How else can Trump's loss be explained. How could the greatest, smartest human being who ever lived, have lost a fair and honest election? Answer: he couldn't, so, ipso facto, there was fraud.

Return to “"Forensic Audits" of State Elections 2020”