Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

#AZAudit Maricopa & Other Arizona County Election Audits - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Pulitzer / Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Volkonski
Verified:

Re: #AZAudit Maricopa Arizona Election Audit - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Hutton Pulitzer / Karen Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Re: #AZAudit Maricopa Arizona Election Audit - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Hutton Pulitzer / Karen Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Post by raison de arizona »

What are they trying to hide in the routers??? Drugs? Hunter's paintings?
Screen Shot 2021-07-20 at 12.47.56 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-07-20 at 12.47.56 PM.png (140.61 KiB) Viewed 2608 times
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

Sham election audit's 'evangelical' believers will never be swayed by facts
Opinion: Presenting scientifically and mathematically proven truths won't ever convince those whose belief is based on faith, not facts.
EJ Montini / Arizona Republic

Just about every day I receive an email, or two, or more, like the one I received on Monday from a reader named Mike. It read in part, “How about facts Ed on the Arizona Recount. Explain the recount disparity on 74000 ballets that were not sent out. I wonder how many of these are for Biden ...”

For days now, county elections officials, as well as other experts in the field, and journalist fact-checkers, have been debunking this claim.

It is not true.

Essentially, the Cyber Ninjas hired by Republican Senate President Karen Fann to audit the Maricopa County Election Results have no idea how to audit election results and made what seems to be a fairly boneheaded error.

Or they just wanted to stir up controversy.
► Show Spoiler
Theirs is not a fact-based belief, but a faith-based belief.

It is something they need to believe, for whatever reason, the way religious narratives in many different faiths speak to a need in many people.

Those who unshakably believe in the sham election audit are followers of former President Donald Trump. They choose to believe – and seem to need to believe – a false narrative about the election put out by Trump, and parroted by his supporters in the right-wing media and by political sycophants who desperately seek his blessing.

These believers will not be swayed. And from the messages I receive each day about this, many of them also speak about being devout Christians.

They see no irony, no discrepancy, in the fact that the first commandment of that faith is: “I am the Lord thy God, thou shalt not have any gods before Me.”
https://www.azcentral.com/story/opinion ... 025180002/
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Numbers. Technology. Science. Truth.

A Jedi Cyber Ninja seeks not these things...

Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Reddog

Post by Reddog »

roadscholar wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 10:34 pm Reverse Polish. Heh. I ‘member dat. :oopsy:
RPN was one of the best things about HP calculators. Other thing was if someone borrowed it they always brought it back because it didn’t have an = sign. Same with trackballs, few people like using them.
Reddog

Post by Reddog »

(6 x 5) / 3 + 11 = 21 In RPN would be;
11 enter, 3 enter, 6 enter, 5 enter, * (times sign), SWAP, / (divide sign), +. Lots of other ways to do it do the divide without swap the do reciprocal. Learn order of operations very well.
raison de arizona

Makes more sense than this "audit" does.
PaulG

Post by PaulG »

Reddog wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 7:35 pm (6 x 5) / 3 + 11 = 21 In RPN would be;
11 enter, 3 enter, 6 enter, 5 enter, * (times sign), SWAP, / (divide sign), +. Lots of other ways to do it do the divide without swap the do reciprocal. Learn order of operations very well.
Which brings us back to where we started. Hope you enjoyed the ride and don't leave any personal items behind as you exit the bus.
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

Reddog wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 7:18 pm
roadscholar wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 10:34 pm Reverse Polish. Heh. I ‘member dat. :oopsy:
RPN was one of the best things about HP calculators. Other thing was if someone borrowed it they always brought it back because it didn’t have an = sign. Same with trackballs, few people like using them.
I remember when the HP's first came out (was it HP35?). I wanted one so bad, but it was just out of reach ($400). I think it was maybe 18 months later (surely not much more) that I was walking through a discount drug store and passed a bin of 4 function calculators for $10 or so and I was amazed - that was CHEAP for the time. But I was awestruck when I noticed the bin right next to it were National Semiconductor "Novus Sliderule" calculators for $25! These suckers were essentially clones of the HP calculators that I was coveting and I did find the $25.

By the way, I just now had to spend all of 5 seconds to reach around to my bookshelf and pick up that $25 calculator to ensure I got the name right. I still use it occasionally, it works perfectly, but just right now it needs a new battery - one of those square 9-volt batteries that we used to call 'transistor radio batteries' but now seem to call 'smoke detector batteries'.

EDIT: Shit. I just opened it up to replace the battery and found the terminals are corroded, and broke it on the battery side. DON'T leave batteries in your devices for long periods of time. Connector pads are easily replaced, but I hope I don't have to, cause my soldering skills leave much to be desired.

EDIT2: I also have an HP16 Programmer's Calculator that I use quite often in the garage for stuff. It does hexadecimal and all. I don't dig through memory dumps anymore, but man was it invaluable back in the day.
Has everybody heard about the bird?
insomnia

Post by insomnia »

:hijacked:

AZ audit, please? All this non related math/programming is making my head hurt.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I can’t, for the life of me, figure out why other states would want to become the laughing stock AZ is right now.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
realist

Post by realist »

insomnia wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:24 pm :hijacked:

! Message from: realist
:yeahthat:
Image X 4
Image X 32
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

insomnia wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:24 pm :hijacked:

Both those calculators I mentioned were purchased in Arizona, and if the frauditors had either one they might have been able to actually come up with the real numbers.
Has everybody heard about the bird?
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

While this would be a good point for a pun on imaginary numbers, I just can't square that with the Cyber Nimrods math.
raison de arizona

Thread at link.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Slim Cognito wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:40 am I can’t, for the life of me, figure out why other states would want to become the laughing stock AZ is right now.
Because the Trumpistas in other states want to curry favor with TFG. Many of them are facing an election is 2022.

I suspect that many of them actually believe that the AZ fraudit has produced real evidence of voter fraud. They're morons, but they are also true believers. They believe that the fact that Biden won is, in itself, proof that there was fraud. Everyone knows that such a result was absolutely impossible.

The see the grift and want to get in on it.
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

noblepa wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:34 pm Because the Trumpistas in other states want to curry favor with TFG. Many of them are facing an election is 2022.
I suspect they are calculating that the pro-audit crowd is going to be active in the primaries, and the anti-audit republicans are probably going to be pretty inert... not active in the primaries but will still vote for whatever republican is presented.
raison de arizona

It has been raining cats and dogs out here! Cats and dogs, I tells ya! The little creek in the greenbelt outside our condo has swollen to enormous size. I'm talking like from two feet deep to I don't know what. I covers nearly the entire belt now, which is wide. Ten feet deep? I dunno, it's crazy. Anyway.
Storm causes water leaks in building where Maricopa County ballots are being reviewed

Water is leaking from the metal roof of the state fairgrounds building where the review of Maricopa County's 2020 election is ongoing, as Friday afternoon's thunderstorm continues.

Workers quickly moved ballot boxes away from the leaks inside the Weslin Bolin Building as the rain poured outside.

Randy Pullen, representing the Arizona Senate Republicans who ordered the election review, said no ballots were damaged and they are protected from the leaks. Workers covered boxes with tarps to protect them, he said

"No ballots are at risk," he said.

The Bolin building is a non-air conditioned exhibit hall at the south side of the fairgrounds property near the cattle barns that is normally used for tradeshows.
:snippity:
He said there are four leaks above where the work is taking place, and leaks in other parts of the building. He said it will be an easy fix because the leaks are coming from specific places in ducts on the ceiling.
https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/po ... 076589002/
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

raison de arizona wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:24 pm It has been raining cats and dogs out here! Cats and dogs, I tells ya! The little creek in the greenbelt outside our condo has swollen to enormous size. I'm talking like from two feet deep to I don't know what. I covers nearly the entire belt now, which is wide. Ten feet deep? I dunno, it's crazy. Anyway.
Storm causes water leaks in building where Maricopa County ballots are being reviewed

Water is leaking from the metal roof of the state fairgrounds building where the review of Maricopa County's 2020 election is ongoing, as Friday afternoon's thunderstorm continues.

Workers quickly moved ballot boxes away from the leaks inside the Weslin Bolin Building as the rain poured outside.

Randy Pullen, representing the Arizona Senate Republicans who ordered the election review, said no ballots were damaged and they are protected from the leaks. Workers covered boxes with tarps to protect them, he said

"No ballots are at risk," he said.

The Bolin building is a non-air conditioned exhibit hall at the south side of the fairgrounds property near the cattle barns that is normally used for tradeshows.

:snippity:
He said there are four leaks above where the work is taking place, and leaks in other parts of the building. He said it will be an easy fix because the leaks are coming from specific places in ducts on the ceiling.
https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/po ... 076589002/
That made me laff and laff as I'm spraying about 2.5 gallons of vinegar on everything in my house to hold the mildew at bay after about 3 weeks of rain here. Paper is the first thing to mildew.
roadscholar

Post by roadscholar »

You running dehumidifiers? The new type that pump water out a tube are so much more convenient to set up than the old empty-the-bucket (or mount them up high so if you're lucky they drain by gravity) type.

Where we live is very damp pretty much all the time, and I'd be lost without mine.
The bitterest truth is more wholesome than the sweetest lie.
PaulG

Post by PaulG »

How lucky! I would have guessed the leak was somewhere above and the water is running down the outside of the ducts and dripping off the bottom. Just cover the spots with duct tape and the problem is solved. Or not. Or the whole thing gives way. These people really are morons.
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

Sure is convenient, and suspicious, the way that the dastardly red commie chinese, along with Soros and the jooos and the demonrat america haters managed to force them to hold the ballots just in the right place for multiple thunderstorms and leaking -- damned impressive.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Biblical rain? Sounds like GOD does not want this audit to happen and is showing Her displeasure. Ken Bennett, Kelli Ward, and Karen Fann better watch out for lightning.*

*NADT
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
raison de arizona

Someone stage an intervention, the AZ State Senate is out of control.
► Show Spoiler

Return to “"Forensic Audits" of State Elections 2020”