Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

#AZAudit Maricopa & Other Arizona County Election Audits - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Pulitzer / Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Phoenix520
Verified:

Re: #AZAudit Maricopa Arizona Election Audit - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Hutton Pulitzer / Karen Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Post by Phoenix520 »

At this moment, I wish I lived in Yavapai County.

My sign:

You feeling lucky?
Go ahead,
Knock on my door.
:mad:
Notaperson

Re: #AZAudit Maricopa Arizona Election Audit - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Hutton Pulitzer / Karen Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Post by Notaperson »

Oh this is getting good.

She is so utterly full of shit. I hope she lands in jail.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

This is priceless. Readers at the Gateway House of Boys either dropped their coffee or just didn't click on the story.
WOW! MI House Oversight Chair Steve Johnson On AZ Audit: “It’s a joke… a wasted effort… a disaster” – “Election is over… Trump is not coming back into office”
By Patty McMurray
Published June 15, 2021 at 8:27pm

When it comes to addressing election fraud in Michigan, Rep. Steve Johnson (R), a member of the Election and Ethics Committee and Chair of the House Oversight Committee (he replaced Matt Hall as the House Oversight Committee Chair in January), is one of the most powerful members of the state legislature.

*** The opening is all lies and fantasy. This is the good part: ***

Rep. Johnson on the Maricopa Co, AZ Election audit:
I asked Rep. Johnson about the Arizona election audit. I wanted to know why Michigan was one of the only contested states in America with a Republican majority in the House and Senate that didn’t send a representative to the Maricopa Co. audit to observe? Johnson laughed, telling me, “It’s a joke—it’s a wasted effort—it’s been a disaster.” I was admittedly taken back by his arrogance and asked him to explain, “It’s taken way longer than they said it would take, and it’s over budget.” I asked Rep. Johnson if he’s aware that, in large part, the reason the process has been stalled is that Democrats have been stonewalling the process and trying to prevent the audit from taking place? Johnson dismissed my explanation, saying, “They need proof of fraud,” explaining that he’s “not going down that road” of an election audit in Michigan, telling me that MI Sec. of State Benson has already conducted a couple of audits and a hand recount.

I asked the Republican House Oversight Committee chair, “Do you know Kristina Karamo and that she’s the only person from Michigan who made the trip to Arizona to tour the audit process?” He answered, “Yeah, I think she’s running for Secretary of State or something.” I explained, “She is, indeed, running as a Republican candidate for the MI Secretary of State against our dishonest Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson, and fortunately, she’s taking the concerns of voter fraud by the citizens of Michigan more seriously than our elected officials, which is why she traveled to Arizona.” The arrogant lawmaker appeared to mock the rising conservative rock-star candidate for MI SOS, telling me Arizona’s forensic audit is “a waste of effort,” Johnson continued, with his rant against the AZ audit, saying, “It’s been a disaster!”

On Constitutional Attorney Matthew DePerno:
We asked Johnson why state representatives have been refusing to talk to Antrim County election fraud attorney Matthew DePerno, and if they’ve been told by leadership not to speak with him? Rep. Johnson mocked Mr. DePerno. “He’s a snake oil salesman,” Johnson said. Johnson falsely claimed that DePerno had collected over $400K “with some fundraiser.” I asked Johnson what proof he had of his claim that Mr. DePerno has raised over $400K in a legal defense fund? He responded by saying, “I know people who are writing checks to him!”

We contacted Matt DePerno and asked him to respond to the claims by Steve Johnson. According to DePerno, they’ve raised $317,190 in donations to their legal defense fund to date. “We have spent over $1.5 million so far, on this case,” DePerno said, asking, “What does he [Johnson] think it costs to run a forensic investigation with a team of experts?” The fearless attorney blasted Johnson for his lack of understanding about what goes into a case like the one he’s working on in Antrim County. “That just shows the level of utter incompetence that we have in our state legislature,” DePerno exclaimed, adding, “This just shows that they’ve done no internal investigation into how much a forensic audit like this costs.”

DePerno explained that he decided to forgo other cases to remain singularly focused on Bill Bailey’s case. “To my financial detriment, and the detriment of the other lawyers on my team, we have not taken a new client since January 2021,” he said.

I asked the Libertarian-leaning “Justin Amash of the MI State Legislature” if he’s aware that most Republicans are concerned about future elections because they don’t trust that their elected leaders are taking their concerns about voter fraud seriously? I asked Steve if it concerned him that voters may not show up in future elections because they don’t trust the process? Johnson told me that if they don’t show up, “they’re idiots!” adding that it would be an “ignorant, foolish decision” not to vote and that it would mean that they’re “giving up on our country.” I asked Rep. Johnson if he believes voters might believe their elected leaders are giving up on the country? He told me they have the power at the ballot box to change their elected officials. I reminded Johnson that if voters don’t trust the ballot box, they might stop believing that elections matter. Finally, I asked him how he will be held accountable for his actions or inactions when his term is up, as he’s been “term-limited,” and he will no longer be in office after December 2021? Johnson confirmed that he wouldn’t be able to run for another term—and finally, ended our interview by telling me that we had spent enough time talking and that our conversation was over.

To be honest, I was grateful my conversation with Steve Johnson had come to an end. I’m not a fan of feckless cowards or chest-beating Libertarians who can’t see the forest for the trees. My heart sank as I sat down to review my notes and prepared to deliver the awful news to the tens of thousands of Michigan residents who still hold out hope that election fraud in Michigan will be taken seriously by someone—anyone of the elected officials they voted for to represent the citizens of Michigan and not cowards like Rep. Steve Johnson.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/0 ... oming-bac/

:crying: :brokenheart:
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

I just can't wait until we have a dozen or more Trumpy Secretaries of State to contend with. Democrats will be losing seats in even more levels of government. I hope Democrats are gearing up for the same level of "war" Republicans plan to wage in the next few election cycles. Because if we don't, it's the end.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left at the portrait of George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney. I am not your lawyer. My posts != legal advice.

Post by fierceredpanda »

RVInit wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:04 am I just can't wait until we have a dozen or more Trumpy Secretaries of State to contend with. Democrats will be losing seats in even more levels of government. I hope Democrats are gearing up for the same level of "war" Republicans plan to wage in the next few election cycles. Because if we don't, it's the end.
It's a real concern. On the other hand, there's some evidence to suggest that the internecine fighting in the GOP between the pro-Trump, "more audits/less democracy" camp and, say, incumbent Republican Secretaries of State (Brad Raffensberger, for instance) might result in splitting the Republican vote in the general election for those offices and provide an opportunity for Democrats. But I do agree that Democrats need to abide by the old maxim of si vis pacem, para bellum ("If you seek peace, prepare for war").
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple. The smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

Notaperson wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:26 pm Oh this is getting good.
She is so utterly full of shit. I hope she lands in jail.
This is kinda the inverse of how cell phone videos really brought forward how real police violence against PoC is... though in this case we get to see just how privileged right wing groups are. They proudly post about their felonies and expect to not get in trouble because, well, they pretty much never do.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Keeping it fiscally conservative...

Bennett, of course, is a known liar. So I'll take treble that, Alex!
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

covfefe wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:40 am Keeping it fiscally conservative...

Bennett, of course, is a known liar. So I'll take treble that, Alex!
No price is too high to pay to protect the integrity of elections Donald Trump. (especially when its not their money)
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

“Arrogant lawmaker”
“ conservative rock-star candidate”
“Fearless attorney”

What is this, high school journalism? :roll: Gateway is way past ridiculous.

To my ( admittedly prejudiced) ear, that person in charge of canvassing sounds stupid. I really don’t want to go back to listen to her bs again so I have few specifics, just my general impression.

Outraged that the voicemail box is full when one calls and then admits that hers is too sometimes.

“They don’t call you back.” Wtf for? And how would they even know you called if the voicemail is full?

“Intimidation!!”
More like harassment, honey.

Mr520 doesn’t believe the esteemed Mr Bennet when he says the utility bills for the Fraudit are $8-10,000/ mo. based on his own bills. Per week, maybe.
raison de arizona

Count finished.

I don't know why I should listen to some real estate lady from Wyoming about politics, but I don't know why I should listen to some real estate guy from NYC about it either, so :shrug:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

covfefe wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 12:10 pm Count finished.
https:// twitter.com/ArizonaAudit/status/1404965691766284292
Maricopa Arizona Audit @ArizonaAudit
Audit Update: Hand count of ballots was completed yesterday with the exception of Braille ballots. The paper examination phase continues and we are examining over 100k ballots per day!
2:54 AM · Jun 16, 2021
I don't know why I should listen to some real estate lady from Wyoming about politics, but I don't know why I should listen to some real estate guy from NYC about it either, so :shrug:
https:// twitter.com/cathponeill/status/1404994168204587008?s=20
With all those blindsided clowns blinded by former impotus one would have assumed that reading braille would have come natural :twisted:
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Who are they bringing in to read the Braille ballots? Mr. Magoo?
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

Slim Cognito wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:15 pm Who are they bringing in to read the Braille ballots? Mr. Magoo?
Angel Campos.
realist

Post by realist »

sugar magnolia wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:34 pm
Slim Cognito wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:15 pm Who are they bringing in to read the Braille ballots? Mr. Magoo?
Angel Campos.
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Image X 4
Image X 32
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

sugar magnolia wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:34 pm
Angel Campos.
Well played, Madam. Well played.
:clap:
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
raison de arizona

Angel Campos, :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

AZ Attorney General Mark Brnovich steps up to "warn" Garland.
Mark Brnovich warns Justice Department against undermining Arizona election audit

Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich wants U.S. Attorney General Merrick Garland to take a hands-off approach to the state’s ongoing ballot review, similar to what he has done.

Brnovich, a Republican who is running for the U.S. Senate, announced Tuesday via his campaign that he had sent a letter to Garland on Monday. That letter accused Garland, the nation’s top law-enforcement officer, of showing “an alarming disdain for state sovereignty.”
:snippity:
In his letter, Brnovich cast as performative, not legally substantive, a previous letter from the U.S. Department of Justice’s Civil Rights Division that asked Senate President Karen Fann, R-Prescott, to respond to concerns the department had about security of ballots and potential voter intimidation.

“My office is not amused by the DOJ’s posturing and will not tolerate any effort to undermine or interfere with our State Senate’s audit to reassure Arizonans of the accuracy of our elections,” Brnovich wrote.

We stand ready to defend federalism and state sovereignty against any partisan attacks or federal overreach. … Arizona will not sit back and let the Biden administration abuse its authority, refuse to uphold laws, or attempt to commandeer our state’s sovereignty.
:snippity:
https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/po ... 704454002/
much ado

Post by much ado »

Sounds like Arizona is about to fire on Fort Sumter.
raison de arizona

much ado wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:38 pm Sounds like Arizona is about to fire on Fort Sumter.
Bring out the dentists! Pew pew pew!
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

much ado wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:38 pm Sounds like Arizona is about to fire on Fort Sumter.
They're trying to out South Carolina South Carolina which is a feat usually performed by Florida.

The competition in Stupid is heating up quite nicely.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

northland10 wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:24 pm Northland10 does not like Southland100 weather.
A crap ton of Michiganders do. 'Course thats the winter time.

An whadyamean 'they play baseball indoors'? Who does that? Arizona just beat the beejezus outta Ol'Miss at freaking Hi Corbett Field in 100+ degree weather. Wimps play indoors.
► Show Spoiler
Has everybody heard about the bird?
fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left at the portrait of George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney. I am not your lawyer. My posts != legal advice.

Post by fierceredpanda »

keith wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:22 pm
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple. The smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

keith wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:22 pm
northland10 wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:24 pm Northland10 does not like Southland100 weather.
A crap ton of Michiganders do. 'Course thats the winter time.

An whadyamean 'they play baseball indoors'? Who does that? Arizona just beat the beejezus outta Ol'Miss at freaking Hi Corbett Field in 100+ degree weather. Wimps play indoors.
Okay, Okay.. At this point, I stand corrected. The University of Arizona is playing outdoors and it appears the Diamondbacks are not playing baseball indoors or outdoors.

This former Michigander (including living up in Northern Lower Michigan for a while) rather liked the wintertime in part because all the fudgies went away and it was calm and peaceful.
101010 :towel:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

So curious what the announced result of this sham is going to be. AZ officials including the GOP Gov know it's bullsh*t just like Matt DePerno's grift in Michigan. But they have amped these people up (especially on Telegram, it's out of control) so hard it'd difficult to imagine what they'll do when, once again, they come up empty. From the stupid Executive Order nonsense, to Biden's not really president and he's at a Hollywood studio with a green screen, to the Disgraced Loser will be back since "QAnon's most devoted fans believe bizarrely that former President Donald Trump will be sworn in as the 19th President on March 4, 2021", to he's coming back in July (or Lindell said "maybe August") to now this fraudit. Their little hopes are so high. Seems like the best birther Ken Bennett and the ridiculous Cyber Ninjas will be able to do is release something squishy that "maybe" something happened, but it will be pounded by Republicans like the Maricopa Board of Supervisors. Wonder if Karen Fann has realized there's no exit strategy here. When nothing happens, what happens to her?

Or will they find concrete proof that something went wrong? And then what? We all know Biden can't be removed after all the Governors certified and the Electoral College voted except impeachment or 25th Amendment. They seriously are hyping that the Disgraced Loser should run for the House in 2022 and be elected Speaker (could anything be more stupid? Guess that's a bad question) and impeach Biden with a GOP Congress. But even then, Biden didn't do it, so then what. Will these lunatics just withdraw from politics? Seems like they will be so frustrated they'll tune out, many of them were only in for the reality TV show. Serious popcorn and they are going to delay a report as long as they can I'm willing to bet so they can keep the grift going.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

I think we can look to their early 'report' as a hint for how their full one will look. Lots of misunderstandings and half truths presented in extremely self confident language, and then they will ignore the corrections and debunking. They can pretty much say whatever they want. So they will likely find 'statistically significant' differences in the folding or the ink or the paper weight, enough to claim that it is 'obvious and irrefutable' that ballots were printed differently and filled out by machine. Then once they have made their proclamation they will just ignore criticism... then trying to start selling their proprietary systems and services to other counties.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Off Topic
I'm going to recommend to the Executive Director of the NC Democratic Party that we not have a booth at the State Fair this year. And if they do have it, I won’t be the coordinator.

There is so much irrational anger out there, and my volunteers - most of them seniors, primarily women - are sitting ducks for the rednecks to abuse and confront. Every time I read about a cashier being murdered for telling customers to wear a mask, every time I read about the anti-vaxxers physically attacking people, I just think there is no way to safely protect the volunteers.

They don't have metal detectors at the entrances. We can't afford an armed guard, and that isn't a totally safe solution in any event.

Ol' Wifehorn and my boys would be somewhat disappointed if'n I got murdered. I'd be horrified if any of my volunteers were attacked. The State Fair is full of angry rednecks in a normal year, we get angry confrontations maybe once or twice every day of the Fair.

I just don't think it's worth the risk. There's no real way to protect people.
Out from under. :thumbsup:

Return to “"Forensic Audits" of State Elections 2020”