Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

#AZAudit Maricopa & Other Arizona County Election Audits - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Pulitzer / Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Re: #AZAudit Maricopa Arizona Election Audit - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Hutton Pulitzer / Karen Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Post by Frater I*I »

bill_g wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:53 am Needs more cowbell.
I got a fever, and the only prescription...is moar cowbell...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Re: #AZAudit Maricopa Arizona Election Audit - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Hutton Pulitzer / Karen Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Post by Luke »

The conspiracy theory film made at the Arizona audit
By Jerod MacDonald-Evoy -June 2, 2021
Last Updated: June 2, 2021 4:18 pm

A filmmaker known for a film that claims 9/11 was an alien conspiracy is directing a documentary promoting baseless election fraud claims — a movie that features people working for the Arizona Senate’s election audit, that was filmed at the audit site and is based on a book written by a man who is raising money from Trump supporters to fund the audit.

Former Overstock.com CEO and Trump ally Patrick Byrne is the main star in a film called “The Deep Rig,” which is based off a book Byrne wrote. Byrne is the founder of a Florida-based 501(c)(4) that is aiming to raise $2.8 million to fund the Arizona audit.

The trailer for the movie, which is set to be released later this month, portrays the Arizona audit as critical in proving the widely debunked fraud claims, and features several people involved in the Arizona audit.
https://www.azmirror.com/2021/06/02/the ... ona-audit/

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.

Post by zekeb »

Is this filmmaker the same one who shoots Mike Lindell's famous MyPillow commercials?
Il factotum
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

What are the odds that the film shows photos of actual ballots that the "audit" determined are not really legal votes, and that 99.94% of the ballots so shown are Biden votes (they will have one trump vote just to show that they are neutral) -- a gazillion to one.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:51 am Volunteers...yep, that's who I'd want auditing a presidential election. SNL could do a great skit with that.
But they're not "auditing" anything, they're playing with their food until the grownups forget they left them there, alone with their mashed potatoes and peas.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

covfefe wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:17 pm The A-team is meeting:
AZ Audit War Room
@AuditWarRoom
The Pennsylvania Legislative Delegation is currently meeting with Members of the Arizona Legislature to discuss election integrity in the United States.
They're gonna set this country straight!

(And I'm sure they are all vaxxed, which is why they can go maskless indoors.)
The global irony meter meltdown was visible from space.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

After meeting with the Republicans of the Arizona Legislature, the Pennsylvania team will head next to Poland to meet with the Parliament of Poland, then on to meet with Turkey's Grand National Assembly of Turkey and final stop to meet with coup generals who overthrew the newly democratically elected government of Myanmar.
Or as the guy said to Flynn ‘Mynimar’.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

This is interesting, it was posted in the AZ Audit Chat on Telegram, don't know if it's real but they usually won't post something negative. They've been crowing about a PA audit and that they have 60K signatures on a petition that needs 100K (which makes no sense but whatever). Anybody in PA know if it's true about a 4-month window? Makes sense. Wonder if they've run out the clock in some of these states, there should be a time limit or it will never end.

Skyler Ashley, [03.06.21 12:52]
[In reply to Arizona Audit Live Feeds]
I called, spoke with a young gentleman. He said they can not legally do an audit due to it no longer being in a 4 month window after the Nov election per PA law......

Phyllis Lancieri Sanders, [03.06.21 12:10]
[In reply to Arizona Audit Live Feeds]
I made calls this morning to my suckass pa legislators...they don't give a flying f**k.

Arizona Audit Live Feeds, [03.06.21 12:05]
[Forwarded from Audit the Vote PA (Karen Taylor)]
Phone blast time:: For an audit to occur in PA it may come up for a vote by the Representatives. We are being asked to contact our Reps, but must focus on Speaker Bryan Cutler in both of his offices in Harrisburg 717-783-6424 and his Quarryville office 717-284-1965.
And also House Majority leader Kerry Benninghoff in Harrisburg 717-783-1918 Reedsville 717-667-1175 and Bellefonte 814-355-1300.
We want a FULL FORENSIC AUDIT!! Let them know!!

Arizona Audit Live Feeds, [03.06.21 12:04]
[ Photo ]
This is how our legislators in PA feel about what’s going on right now.. this might be someone that could use some phone calls... by the way Rep Grove is the chairman of the State Governance committee who did the “election integrity hearings”

Arizona Audit Live Feeds, [03.06.21 12:04]
For those who want to let Representative Seth Grove know how you feel about this, his district office 717-767-3947 or Capitol office 717-783-2655. Let's make some noise!
Rep Grove York County, District 196

This tweet from Grove is real, if you hear screaming it's from Telegram :lol:

Seth Grovephoto_2021-06-03_13-41-00.jpg
Seth Grovephoto_2021-06-03_13-41-00.jpg (72.25 KiB) Viewed 2042 times

Without PA, DL2XIT can't get to 270. Wonder what the delusional Tr***ers will do, will they get dejected and retreat?
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Luke

Post by Luke »

Doing a bit o' concern trolling over there and of course they are falling for it. There's an Audit the Vota PA Telegram group too, https://t.me/auditthevotepa, and they are going nuts.
Audit the Vote PA, [03.06.21 00:10]
[Forwarded from Wendy Rogers]
Tour of AZ Audit with visiting PA delegation state senators Doug Mastriano, Col US Army (ret) and Cris Dush, MSgt USAF (ret) along with PA state rep Rob Kauffman (chair of PA House Judiciary Cte).

AZ legislators:
State senators Wendy Rogers R-Flagstaff, Sonny Borrelli R-Havasu
State reps Leo Biasiucci R-Havasu, Joe Chaplik R-Scottsdale, Jacqueline Parker R-Mesa

Cyber Ninjas is precisely what kind of firm to be able to lead this audit?
- They are an application security company, which has allowed a quick understanding on how election system applications work in detail.
- Their modus operandi is to perform Threat Modeling.
- That is: They figure out ways a system can be attacked.
- How to identify a threat and protect against it.
- They find what the artifacts are in order to prove activity did or didn't happen.
-This was used in designing the audit scope.

Steps to the AZ Audit
1. Phase 1 - Canvassing - Currently indefinitely delayed by the AZ Senate.
- Did you vote?
- Does it match?
- There have been innumerable reports of mismatch anomalies.
- Was the voter registration history changed?

2. Phase 2 - Physical ballots
- Actual ballot counting: Everyone can relate to the concept of counting paper ballots.
Maricopa volunteer counters must have voted in the Nov 2020 election. No determination whether the counter volunteer is a Republican or a Democrat.
If a count is off by more than 1 person per 50 ballots counted, then the ballots are recounted
- It takes approximately 8 seconds to count a ballot. There is no way to coordinate or sully this very precise process. "There is no speed without accuracy."
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- Paper examination table uses digital single-lens reflex (DSLR) cameras.
- 0% chance of damaging ballots
- Determines which oval was marked and if marked by a human.
- Analyzes fibers of ballot material and barely-detectable yellow-dot watermarks.
- Every last ballot should be able to be accounted for.

Bottom Line: Opposition pushback may be an indication of the more questionable areas to investigate.

3. Phase 3 – Electronic Voting Systems
- Digital capture of all voting systems provided is completed.
- CyFIR followed industry best practices with write-block devices that prevented any hard drive from being changed.
- Analysis of the data captured is ongoing.

4. Phase 4 – Results
- Numbers from various phases will be compared against the certified results.

Cyber Ninjas CEO overall observations:
1. Americans must be able to trust how one's vote is cast.
2. A judge's scope of expertise does not tend to include higher math or computer systems.
3. However, EVERY American understands how to count and for the counting to be done at the local community level.
4. We should go to paper only.
5. We should be counting at the precinct level.
6. We should declare voting day a national holiday, so everyone can vote and participate in the counting.
7. Even Canada's federal election is paper only.

What now could Pennsylvania (PA) do, if it wanted to pursue a comprehensive AZ-level audit?
In theory, the PA State Senate's "State Government Committee" can issue a subpoena on behalf of the PA State Senate to start an in-depth audit of a PA county.

Arizona welcomes ALL states to adopt this gold-standard of a process to ensure free and fair elections for 2022.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

I noticed on a map that all the areas in PA that they want to audit are the bigger cities. Surprise! :shh:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Jim

Post by Jim »

orlylicious wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:57 pm
Arizona welcomes ALL states to adopt this gold-standard of a process to ensure free and fair elections for 2022.
I have to agree, but for a different reason. I imagine all states will use Arizona as a prime example of how NOT to run an audit.
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

I imagine mostly other states are watching to see how this audit impacts the next election cycle (primary and general), then will decide how closely to mirror it.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Meanwhile, a Fox 10 reporter thinks it's Doug Logan of Cyber Ninjas in Patrick Byrne's propaganda film. Since he has so much cred to spare.

Here's a rundown on the film:

raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Nice summation from that NPR link...
"It's terrifying," Morrell said. "We've suddenly said it's OK to hand our ballots over to a third-party organization with political bias, with no experience, who get to make up the rules and then make a decision or a determination based on what they do on whether or not the outcome of the election was correct."
:thumbsup: great plan!
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Shizzle Popped
Verified:

Post by Shizzle Popped »

Whoever wired that equipment rack should be fired.
"Let us tenderly and kindly cherish, therefore, the means of knowledge. Let us dare to read, think, speak, and write."
John Adams
Luke

Post by Luke »

:P

Lindell keeps saying, Wow, wow, wow.
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

So how are the Cyber numbnutz and the senator Karens going to write the final report in a way that won't get them sued for defamation by the Maricopa County Recorder and other county board Supervisors?
bob

Post by bob »

Chilidog wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 7:15 pm So how are the Cyber numbnutz and the senator Karens going to write the final report in a way that won't get them sued for defamation by the Maricopa County Recorder and other county board Supervisors?
"Actual malice."
Image ImageImage
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

Shizzle Popped wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 6:13 pm Whoever wired that equipment rack should be fired.
It does look rather... disemboweled.
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

bob wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 7:32 pm
Chilidog wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 7:15 pm So how are the Cyber numbnutz and the senator Karens going to write the final report in a way that won't get them sued for defamation by the Maricopa County Recorder and other county board Supervisors?
"Actual malice."
Which will be quite adequately demonstrated by the buttheads issuing death threats when the report comes out.
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

Chilidog wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 11:14 pm
bob wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 7:32 pm
"Actual malice."
Which will be quite adequately demonstrated by the buttheads issuing death threats when the report comes out.

That would be actual malice, not "actual malice."
bob

Post by bob »

woodworker wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 11:40 pm
Chilidog wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 11:14 pm Which will be quite adequately demonstrated by the buttheads issuing death threats when the report comes out.
That would be actual malice, not "actual malice."
:winner: :notworthy:
Image ImageImage
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

They don't have to. The damage they wanted to do has already been done. Right wing nutjob voters are daily being bombarded with messaging regarding "free and fair elections" where they are turning the tables and using our language against us. This is the Trump playbook on steroids. And all that matters is what people believe. Reality doesn't play into it at all. This is what the far right figured out long ago.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Maricopa County election data is in a 'secure lab' in Montana, or maybe a log cabin in the woods?

A contractor hired by the Arizona Senate is reviewing Maricopa County's 2020 election data from an undisclosed location in Montana, with no oversight from state or county officials.

Ben Cotton, founder of tech firm CyFIR, a Senate subcontractor, made copies of the county's election server and other election data and then drove the copies to a "secure lab" in Montana, according to Senate liaison Ken Bennett. The Senate was given county voters' private information, but Bennett said he doesn't know if Cotton has copies of that in Montana.

It appears that the "secure lab" might be a home owned by Cotton in the northern Montana wilderness. Bennett said he didn't know, and Cotton and Cyber Ninjas, the Senate's main contractors, refuse to answer questions.

► Show Spoiler
Where is this data?
Bennett said the only thing he knew for sure was that Cotton had taken the data to a "secure lab" in Montana.

Cotton is not just the founder of CyFIR, which is based in Virginia, but also CEO of CyTech Services, the original company from which CyFIR emerged in 2018. CyTech Services lists a Montana address on its website.

That address belongs to a log cabin in a remote area of northwest Montana, about 20 miles south of Bigfork, a tiny tourist village, and 40 miles south of Kalispell. Property records show the cabin is owned by Cotton.

Cotton did not answer a call or email asking whether that is where he is examining the election data. It's unclear whether he, or his company, own or lease space elsewhere in Montana.

What data does Cotton have in Montana?
Maricopa County received subpoenas from the state Senate, and after a court ruling, provided the Senate with 8 terabytes of data, including tabulator event logs, voter registration data, digital images of ballots and early ballot affidavit signatures and election results files, said Megan Gilbertson, the county Elections Department spokesperson. That's in addition to all of the 2.1 million ballots, servers and vote-counting machines.

"As we don’t have any insight into the Senate’s audit processes and do not know if any of that data was cloned or altered, we wouldn’t be able to provide you with information about what was on the hard drives sent to Montana," Gilbertson said.

Under the original work plan released by Cyber Ninjas, the analysis of the county's vote-counting machines would be done by Cyber Ninjas, CyFIR and “a number of additional analysts, the identities and qualifications of whom shall be made available to (the Senate) upon request.”
► Show Spoiler
That audit came back clean, showing that the county's election equipment had not been hacked or connected to the internet during the November election.

Dominion Voting Systems believe it's "critically important" that only accredited firms have access to voting equipment, according to a spokesperson.

"There are real concerns about what unaccredited firms do with secure voting equipment. Voting systems are deemed critical infrastructure by the U.S. government and should be utilized, maintained, and protected as such," according to Dominion.
https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/po ... 511886002/

Great. A cabin in the woods. Way to go AZ.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

:o you mean to say this is not a proper governmental body protected for performing lawful duties? :shock:

Return to “"Forensic Audits" of State Elections 2020”