Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

#AZAudit Maricopa & Other Arizona County Election Audits - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Pulitzer / Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

RVInit

Re: #AZAudit Maricopa Arizona Election Audit - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Hutton Pulitzer / Karen Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Post by RVInit »

Phoenix520 wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:45 pm What are we going to do? However many truly nuts folks there are, they are loud and obnoxious and hell-bent on wearing us all down

Who let these whackos in⁉️
/rant
They are members of a cult. It requires real effort and there are people with experience with deprogramming cult members. Getting our society back to any kind of normal is probably not going to happen any time soon.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Re: #AZAudit Maricopa Arizona Election Audit - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Hutton Pulitzer / Karen Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Post by raison de arizona »

Hey there hold up, we've got plenty of asshats in AZ, youse in PA need to keep yers on a leash thankyaverymuch!
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

RVInit wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 1:44 pm
They are members of a cult. It requires real effort and there are people with experience with deprogramming cult members. Getting our society back to any kind of normal is probably not going to happen any time soon.
First thing that needs to happen is to shut down Fox News. You will never reach them as long as they are trapped in that addiction. As long as poison is being pored into your society you cant win.
Hic sunt dracones
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Suranis wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:04 pm
First thing that needs to happen is to shut down Fox News. You will never reach them as long as they are trapped in that addiction. As long as poison is being pored into your society you cant win.
OMG you should watch OAN sometime. It makes Fox News look fair and balanced. If Fox News is poison, OAN (and its elk) are a straight up napalm mainline.

But yeah. I agree. Start with that slimy little lying bastard Tucker Carlson.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Ya, Fox News cant satisfy its outrage addicts anymore so they are drifting off top get bigger hits.

But my overall point stands. The whole Of the lying machine needs to be shut down.
Hic sunt dracones
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Phoenix520 wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:45 pm What are we going to do? However many truly nuts folks there are, they are loud and obnoxious and hell-bent on wearing us all down

Who let these whackos in⁉️
/rant
If he drops dead, they won't let the family bury him, because, ya know, he's gonna rise from the dead. Any day now...and he'll release his tax returns when he does! And Infrastructure Week!
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

From AZ central
A doctored version of Cyber Ninjas' draft report on the 2020 election contains false information, according to CEO Doug Logan.

Logan, who led the ballot review for Arizona Senate Republicans, says he never recommended that Maricopa County's 2020 election be decertified, which is included in an edited version of Logan's report posted on far-right media outlet The Gateway Pundit.

The edited version claims that "57,734 ballots with serious issues were identified in the audit" and, therefore, "the election should not be certified, and the reported results are not reliable."

The real results of Logan's review did not claim an issue with that number of ballots, and did not show evidence of fraud. The hand count of ballots affirmed President Joe Biden's win in the county.
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

I smell a near-final draft leaking out before the final edits were made by the lyingest liars.

:oldlady:
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

Suranis wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:17 pm Ya, Fox News cant satisfy its outrage addicts anymore so they are drifting off top get bigger hits.

But my overall point stands. The whole Of the lying machine needs to be shut down.
:yeahthat:
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

Chilidog wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:43 am
Lani wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:28 am
Chilidog wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:16 pm Mike Huckabee fell for the fake report and still hasn't caught on to the fact that he was trolled.

https://www.mikehuckabee.com/latest-new ... 4-QiGXbIcI
Even if he finds out, he won't correct it.
That's exactly what happened.

https://www.mikehuckabee.com/latest-new ... BA-5gSQpKA
I confess: I am Howard A. I further responded today:

"

I look forward to your reporting and/or analysis now that Mr. Logan, the head of Cyber Ninja, has publicly stated that the "draft" of the report that contained language re: decertification was not real. OOPS.

Also, you profess to be an observant Christian -- I guess you missed that Commandment about not bearing false witness as you routinely and knowingly lie. It seems to me that your political positions and desire for power far outweigh your belief in Christianity and what Jesus preached."
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

There are a bunch of professed "Christians" that have been having a field day stomping on the whole bearing false witness thing, among their many insults to the Christian faith.
101010 :towel:
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

I could be wrong here, but I thought the Mormons were the only ones who believed in the lying for gawd concept. It seems to have spread.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Oh.. we Christians have a wonderfully long history of vile works that we claim are in the name of God.
101010 :towel:
Jim

Post by Jim »

AndyinPA wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:59 pm I could be wrong here, but I thought the Mormons were the only ones who believed in the lying for gawd concept. It seems to have spread.
So you're saying it wasn't FOX fake news that poisoned the pubs but the Mormons?

Should they throw out Mitt?
SlimSloSlider

Post by SlimSloSlider »

The $cientologists call it “acceptable truth”.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Jim wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:06 pm
AndyinPA wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:59 pm I could be wrong here, but I thought the Mormons were the only ones who believed in the lying for gawd concept. It seems to have spread.
So you're saying it wasn't FOX fake news that poisoned the pubs but the Mormons?

Should they throw out Mitt?
Not blaming the Mormons at all. Faux noise and the pubs are a mutual admiration society.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Paul Gosar.

Will Is Kristi Noem’s Double-masked Hairdresser @bywillpollock 1h
this is a nervous breakdown #maddow

Gail Golec is a crazy Trumper that got hammered on Twitter for wild inaccuracies during the Cyber Symposium. She ended up blocking tons of people, it was a feeding frenzy because she was INSISTING the Pcaps were shown. She was arguing with Rob Graham, who was there. She ended up deleting several of her ridiculous inaccurate tweets. Anyway, now Gail is turning on Karen, Wendy and Mark. Only Gail knows the truth about all these matters.

Gail.JPG
Gail.JPG (83.41 KiB) Viewed 670 times

Gail Golec Official Channel, [28.09.21 19:43]
🧨🧨🧨Bombshell Ready to Be Dropped Here! 💥💥💥

You were lied to. There is no other way to say it. What Karen Fann, Wendy Rogers, Mark Finchem and other have been saying about this Agreement is just not true!

I have the Executed Agreement with Senate President Karen Fann and the MCBOS and you will find out exactly what this Agreement says... and it is Not Good.

Follow Gail Golec at:
Telegram: https://t.me/gailgolec
Rumble: https://rumble.com/c/c-791885 @GailGolec
Twitter: @GailGolec

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Well who is surprised buy this?

Brnovich is taking a big giant bite out of the turd sandwich that is the Cyber Ninja report.

Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich (R) has requested documents from both the state Senate and Maricopa County officials days after a report into the results of the 2020 election failed to deliver a smoking gun that would prove wrongdoing or errors behind former President Trump’s election loss.

In letters to the Senate, which ordered the audit earlier this year, and the county, where Republican officials have pushed back against the Senate GOP’s inquiry, Brnovich’s office requested copies of reports and evidence presented last week.

“The Arizona Senate’s report that was released on Friday raises some serious questions regarding the 2020 election,” Brnovich said without detailing any of those questions. “Arizonans can be assured our office will conduct a thorough review of the information we receive.”
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/5 ... audit-flop

I hope he chokes on.it.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

orlylicious wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:26 pm Paul Gosar.

Negative....He's drunk...trust me, it's one of my natural states at night.....

Ask anyone who's attended a virtual meetup at 1730 hrs on TUE night :batting:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

Frater I*I wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:41 pm

:yeahthat:
Has everybody heard about the bird?
qbawl

Post by qbawl »

Frater I*I wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:41 pm

Ask anyone who's attended a virtual meetup at 1730 hrs on TUE night :batting:
19:30 hrs for those of us in the east. What happened tonight? I couldn't find the link for the meetup.
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

p0rtia wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:54 pm I smell a near-final draft leaking out before the final edits were made by the lyingest liars.

:oldlady:
Before the lawyers were done editing the near final draft.
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

Denominations that believe in simple 'good vs evil, lying for good is good' have a recruitment advantage over ones that do not, so over the centuries we have seen an 'adapt or die' process result in all of them being pretty strongly pro-lie. Even the earlier surviving denominations like the roman catholics and russian orthadox are pretty comfortable with untruth as long as it concentrates power and meets the emotional needs of their followers.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Re: the AZAG, he'll do his little turn on the catwalk and strut around like he's doing something. He hopes it will keep the MAGApies off his back while waiting for them to move to the next shiny object.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4

Return to “"Forensic Audits" of State Elections 2020”