#AZAudit Maricopa & Other Arizona County Election Audits - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Pulitzer / Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Re: #AZAudit Maricopa Arizona Election Audit - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Hutton Pulitzer / Karen Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Post by RTH10260 »

What's the chance that the outcome of the executive session will be a court request for a TRO to stop their money lifeline being cut?
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Re: #AZAudit Maricopa Arizona Election Audit - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Hutton Pulitzer / Karen Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Post by LM K »

orlylicious wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:04 pm A few new bits of info...

Arizona election audit report expected to be made public Sept. 24
Ryan Randazzo Mary Jo Pitzl Arizona Republic
:snippity:

An attorney for the Senate was in front of Maricopa County Superior Court Judge Michael Kemp on Thursday as part of a lawsuit seeking emails, text messages and other documents related to the audit. Kemp asked when the report would be released. Senate lawyer Kory Langhofer initially chuckled when asked and said he was not authorized to say but would answer if Kemp directed him to, which Kemp did. “They are planning to release the final report a week from tomorrow,” Langhofer said, adding that the Senate does not yet have a draft from Cyber Ninjas, the Florida-based company contracted to oversee the audit. "Well, I should be precise about this," Langhofer continued. "I believe the Senate is in possession of, or its agents are in possession of, a draft report but not from Cyber Ninjas. There were some ancillary reports, but the main one the Senate does not have yet."
:rotflmao:
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
LM K

Post by LM K »

Has CNs not provided Evan a draft report because they're hoping to get the routers or router images before Sept 27??

Good lord these idiots know how to draw this crap out.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

MCBOS Meeting starts soon (seems a bit late). Went ahead and did the GoToWebinar link, just wanted name and an email, didn't send a confirmation so can use anything. We're ready for some Dinner Theatre! :P

Residents can watch the Board meeting live-streamed at Maricopa.Gov or Maricopa.Gov/324 at the time of the meeting.
Residents can also watch via GoToWebinar.com, and entering the webinar meeting ID 937-976-171. Pre-registration may be done via this link: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/regist ... 8575750671

MCBOS.JPG
MCBOS.JPG (72.52 KiB) Viewed 799 times
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

If I understand correctly, the senate won't get the routers, but the BOS will eat the cost of replacing the damaged voting machines.

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-routers/ ... 4#cxrecs_s
"Maricopa County Board settles with Senate GOP over subpoena for computer routers. County faced loss of hundreds of millions in revenue after GOP AG Brnovich ruled subpoena was valid," Resnik reported. "enate drops subpoena but won't get routers."

"Maricopa County will eat the $2.8 million it spent to replace ballot-counting machines it said were irreparably damaged by Senate contractors. County had filed notice of claim with senate to obtain payment for machines," he explained. "A 'special master' - former GOP Congressman John Shadegg - appointed to oversee router review w tech experts, to answer Senate GOP questions."
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

On late afternoon Friday Chairman Jack Sellers announced the settlement with Senate President Karen Fann.

In the settlement, Maricopa County will not seek to recoup the $2.8 million cost of replacing election equipment that Arizona Secretary of State Katie Hobbs (D) said she will not re-certify on the advice of federal security officials since the equipment left the custody of county election officials.

In turn, the Senate will drop their subpoena issued on July 26 in which they sought the county’s routers, network logs and voter registration database.

A special intermediary will be appointed by the county to work with the state senate to answer questions they may have about the county’s networking equipment and how they were used in the election as well as upcoming elections.
https://www.abc15.com/news/arizona-elec ... t-subpoena

So Karen Fann caved.

Too bad the county got stuck with the bill.

But I bet that people aren't going to forget that.
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Cyber Ninjas won’t hand over all of the documents that Senate President Karen Fann requested from the review it conducted of the 2020 election in Maricopa County, despite an order by the Arizona Court of Appeals that all such records be made public.

Attorney Jack Wilenchik, who represents the Florida-based company that led the election review that Fann ordered, argued to the Senate’s lawyer that the staffing records and internal communications are not public records, and said Cyber Ninjas will not turn them over as the Senate president requested.

But staffing records, as well as internal communications and communications with subcontractors, are private records, Wilenchik wrote. For example, Wilenchik said it would not be “practical, workable, fair or legal” for the company to be forced to turn over internal company emails about staffing and Cyber Ninjas’ performance of its contract with the Senate.

“If the case were otherwise, then it would set an extremely unsettling precedent for all government contractors in this state and make it impossible for the State to do business,” Wilenchik wrote.
https://www.azmirror.com/2021/09/17/cyb ... he-senate/

These assholes have never done government contracting before, have they?
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

The judge said turn it over. CN says no. Now what? Is that it?

ImageImageImage x4
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Contempt, hopefully criminal contempt. Yes, lawyers?
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
LM K

Post by LM K »

Cyber Ninjas must have broken a shit ton of laws.
LM K

Post by LM K »

Edit: I replaced the below tweet. I posted the wrong tweet.

I don't think Wendy knows how to read very well.

The Senate/MCBOS agreement.
Attachments
IMG_17092021_234012_(6_x_4_inch).png
IMG_17092021_234012_(6_x_4_inch).png (404.55 KiB) Viewed 666 times
IMG_17092021_234050_(6_x_4_inch).png
IMG_17092021_234050_(6_x_4_inch).png (477.46 KiB) Viewed 666 times
IMG_17092021_234114_(6_x_4_inch).png
IMG_17092021_234114_(6_x_4_inch).png (409.37 KiB) Viewed 666 times
raison de arizona

Fann is on her victory lap as well.

Garrett remembered something everyone has fergotten about.

Karen Fann, regarding the highly anticipated report.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

I watched the meeting. One of the Supervisors said that he feared the agreement would break down, and that the Senate were a pack of liars and bullies. The Chairman disagreed and hoped everything would move along now.

Looks like Cassandra was right. Response from Fann and Wendy is appalling and completely in character.

God help us.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Yeah, if this is Arizona’s “leadership,” it’s pathetic.
raison de arizona

Wendy found a theme song.
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

I wonder if the equipment replacement bill was the real target here. Threaten to withhold funding if they do not hand over something impossible to hand over? Well, we have a deal then! Drop your charges and we do not cut your funding.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

:clap: Song is soooo good!
raison de arizona

Slim Cognito wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:33 pm The judge said turn it over. CN says no. Now what? Is that it?
LM K

Post by LM K »

neeneko wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:07 am I wonder if the equipment replacement bill was the real target here. Threaten to withhold funding if they do not hand over something impossible to hand over? Well, we have a deal then! Drop your charges and we do not cut your funding.
I think so.
LM K

Post by LM K »

raison de arizona wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:29 am
Slim Cognito wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:33 pm The judge said turn it over. CN says no. Now what? Is that it?
This is going to get interesting.

CN is also required to turn over a bunch of the same info to the House Oversight Committee.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

This is hilarious! Thanks for finding it!
raison de arizona wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:57 am Wendy found a theme song.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
LM K

Post by LM K »

p0rtia wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:06 am I watched the meeting. One of the Supervisors said that he feared the agreement would break down, and that the Senate were a pack of liars and bullies. The Chairman disagreed and hoped everything would move along now.

Looks like Cassandra was right. Response from Fann and Wendy is appalling and completely in character.

God help us.
I'm having a very hard time controlling myself on Fann's and Rogers' twitter page. What I want to say would get me perma-banned from Twitter.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Poor Spunky got thrown out of the MCBOS Special Meeting. :(

Not sure how to post an OOG file, Telegram has voice messages and Ziegler posts a 2 minute rant about how corrupt the special master is and how the AZSenate got owned. Won't upload here or on Twitter.

CodeMonkeyZ [Ron Watkins], [18.09.21 10:54]
[Forwarded from Garrett Ziegler]
[ Voice message : Unknown Track ]

CodeMonkeyZ [Ron Watkins], [18.09.21 10:56]
[In reply to CodeMonkeyZ [Ron Watkins]]
Garrett is right.
The AZ Senate's "Special Master" stunt may just end up owning them in the end.

CodeMonkeyZ [Ron Watkins], [18.09.21 01:29]
Out of all the people that the AZ senate could have chosen, they chose the man who takes money from Facebook.
The fix is in.

CodeMonkeyZ [Ron Watkins], [18.09.21 10:16]
[Forwarded from CDMedia cdm.press]
AZ Senate Needs To Answer Questions Regarding 'Special Master' Who Will Oversee Router Investigation
https://cdm.press/TR
AZ Senate Needs To Answer Questions Regarding ‘Special Master’ Who Will Oversee Router Investigation
by CD Media Staff September 18, 202105011
AZ Senate Settles With Maricopa County Elections Board, Routers To Be Given To 'Special Master'

Questions arose immediately after a settlement agreement was announced yesterday regarding a ‘Special Master’ appointed for Maricopa County to examine the routers, spunk logs, and other items in lieu of the County complying with AZ State Senate Subpoenas in the matter. Former Congressman John Shadegg, who is now the Special Master, is reported to have lobbying ties with former Chair of the Maricopa County Supervisors, Clint Hickman, according to public records. Watch the video below from Ron Watkins Monkey Z Telegram Channel. He is also reported to have received money from Facebook.

Hickman made news after the election when farm buildings on his property burned to the ground killing many animals. Allegations were made the fire was to cover up massive election fraud in Arizona by destroying evidence stored there. This was not proven. I have learned that John Shadegg has lobbied for Hickman’s eggs in the past. Hickman’s eggs is owned by the then Chair of the Maricopa County Supervisors, Clint Hickman. Supervisor Hickman has been a hostile player in regard to the audit. I feel that this is a direct conflict of interest.

So Clint Hickman accepts Facebook money to run the election. Hickman’s own lobbyist is asked to be the special overseer of the routers & splunk logs, instead of complying with our subpoena. A direct conflict of interest exists, wrote AZ State Senator Kelly Townsend on her Telegram Channel.
https://creativedestructionmedia.com/ne ... stigation/

Replies to CodeMonkey's post:

Mr Richard, [18.09.21 10:57]
[In reply to CodeMonkeyZ [Ron Watkins]]
Come on' Karen Fann! They're changing the rules in the middle of the game. As a registered Arizona voter this is UNACCEPTABLE. THIS DOES NOT REPRESENT MY INTERESTS OR THOSE OF ARIZONA VOTERS. THE BOS HAD A LEGALLY BINDING ORDER TO COMPLY...THEY'VE DODGED, TURNED, TWISTED, AND NOW THE ORIGINAL SUBPOENA IS NOT BEING ENFORCED. THIS TELLS ME THE RESULTS ARE TAINTED AT THE LEAST, AND CERTAINLY OPEN TO DEBATE AND DISCREDITING. THIS IN MY EYES SAYS "YES, WE ARE NOW "OFFICIALLY" A 2 TIER JUSTICE SYSTEM" AND NO, YOU AREN'T IN THE CLUB! And we're supposed to trust a outsider to this process to be transparent and fully authorize inspection of the routers and splunk logs? Is that the same as republican vote monitors standing outside the glass windows to ensure the votes are counted correctly in Detroit! Totally BullShit!
► Show Spoiler
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

With the exception of the guy who thinks trump is letting "Byedone" play house, I'm loving all the anger. We knew the sane people wouldn't be fooled by Karen and Wendy but they couldn't fool a lot of the crazies either. Guess they (the crazies) still possess a little reading comprehension.

The more they think voting is a waste of time, the better for us, because we'll be fighting tooth and nail to get our votes counted.

of course, this doesn't address the threat of violence.

ImageImageImage x4

Return to “"Forensic Audits" of State Elections 2020”