#AZAudit Maricopa & Other Arizona County Election Audits - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Pulitzer / Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Re: #AZAudit Maricopa Arizona Election Audit - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Hutton Pulitzer / Karen Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Post by bill_g »

Two words: flame thrower

Seen it on Doomsday Preppers. Totally works.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Re: #AZAudit Maricopa Arizona Election Audit - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Hutton Pulitzer / Karen Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Post by raison de arizona »

What a sad situation Foggy.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Instructional video.

Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Off Topic
That's an excellent contraption, and you can just imagine the reaction if I showed up with a flamethrower at the NC State Fair, in the Democratic Party booth.

I'd be famous! :cheer1:

In actual fact, I have been involved in several ... physical altercations ... over the course of my misspent youth. And as y'all know, I still do martial arts to music on a regular basis. So the chances are, if I was present when some asshole intentionally coughed on my volunteers (or me), or did some other hairball stunt, I would be sorely tempted to lash out. I'm not a top sprinter any more, but I can definitely deck somebody if'n the spirit moves me.
:boxing:

Which would also get me possibly arrested and maybe on the local news. It's true that I've only had about 5 minutes of fame, and somebody still owes me the other 10 minutes, but that's not my preferred course of action. :blackeye:

No, I've had a lengthy discussion with ol' Wifehorn, and we're agreed on this. All the scumbags that think last November's election was stolen from the former asshole are going to be at the State Fair, looking for payback. That's who a good percentage of the fairgoers are. Look at the hundreds of them in Arizona who are the topic of this thread.

It's just not safe. I've spent almost 10 years volunteering in the booth, and the past three years being the coordinator. I've served my time, and if they want to have the booth this year, they'll have to find someone else. :nope:
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
She wanted to dance ... 🎶
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

I'm with you, Foggy. Tough decisions, andno good solution. But iffin I lived in NC, I might be one of the grey-haired ladies in the booth, and I wouldn't want a peashooter, let alone a flamethrower. I've had poots explain to me why I need to arm myself, and the underlying misconception is appalling.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I get it. One thing I won't do is canvass door to door. Many years ago, at the end of Bush 43, a dear elderly friend went canvassing here with her 12-yo granddaughter. One asshole answered the door and, although he didn't physically attack her, he spewed such vile hatred and profanities, it would make, well, me blush. In front of a child! And that was before knocking on someone's door was considered a stand-your-ground-worthy home invasion.

Honestly, I'm afraid of them.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

p0rtia wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:18 am I'm with you, Foggy. Tough decisions, andno good solution. But iffin I lived in NC, I might be one of the grey-haired ladies in the booth, and I wouldn't want a peashooter, let alone a flamethrower. I've had poots explain to me why I need to arm myself, and the underlying misconception is appalling.
Well P0rtia, we did learn during the Walt Fitzpatrick Fogbow party-crashing that you have mad drone operator skillz, but you can do that from the comfort and safety of your home. As Walt recalled, terrified, "Foggy’s girlfriend ‘we track ’em, you whack ’em p0rtia' is coming.'" 8-)
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

bill_g wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:42 am Two words: flame thrower

Seen it on Doomsday Preppers. Totally works.
And no permits needed :batting:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Foggy wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:04 am
Off Topic
I'm going to recommend to the Executive Director of the NC Democratic Party that we not have a booth at the State Fair this year. And if they do have it, I won’t be the coordinator.

There is so much irrational anger out there, and my volunteers - most of them seniors, primarily women - are sitting ducks for the rednecks to abuse and confront. Every time I read about a cashier being murdered for telling customers to wear a mask, every time I read about the anti-vaxxers physically attacking people, I just think there is no way to safely protect the volunteers.

They don't have metal detectors at the entrances. We can't afford an armed guard, and that isn't a totally safe solution in any event.

Ol' Wifehorn and my boys would be somewhat disappointed if'n I got murdered. I'd be horrified if any of my volunteers were attacked. The State Fair is full of angry rednecks in a normal year, we get angry confrontations maybe once or twice every day of the Fair.

I just don't think it's worth the risk. There's no real way to protect people.

We could probably arrange for one day of His Illuminated Majesty's Wienerdog Honor Guard. Do they let dogs in?
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Gregg wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:16 pm
► Show Spoiler
We could probably arrange for one day of His Illuminated Majesty's Wienerdog Honor Guard. Do they let dogs in?
You can always disguise the Praetorian Guard as service dogs ;)
raison de arizona

“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Actually, having doggos at the State Fair booth is a great idea. Doggos bring out friendlier feelings than Democrat policies do. Pancake would not be good for the job as she must acclimate to strangers. Mickey, however, and Beowulf and Eve would be perfect.
IMG_1519_1_kindlephoto-6289458.jpg
IMG_1519_1_kindlephoto-6289458.jpg (458.45 KiB) Viewed 2796 times
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
raison de arizona

Tell me you don’t understand how the National Guard works without TELLING me you don’t understand how the National Guard works…
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

His Illuminated Majesty's Wienerdog Honor Guard is an awesome idea!

And wow.
Dillon Rosenblatt @DillonReedRose 39m
It’s a “grift disguised as an audit,” Maricopa County Board Chairman Jack Sellers said on May 17.

Cyber Ninjas was never qualified to look at 2.1 million ballots and doesn’t even seem to be a real company based on what Kyung found in Florida.

Quote Tweet

Kyung Lah @KyungLahCNN 12h
We found the #azaudit contractor Cyber Ninjas’ HQ in FL, a UPS mailbox. Follow us as we trace them to an empty room and a reg.agent office, but no Ninjas (we think it’s just 1 ninja anyway). Story w/⁦@annamajaCNN⁩ ⁦@Bob_Ortega⁩ https://cnn.com/2021/06/17/politics/ari ... index.html

Long interesting story about Doug Logan and CN, he's a disgrace.
But then, there hasn't been much of it to be in the public eye. Cyber Ninjas exists mostly in virtual reality, with its chief executive, Doug Logan, also serving as, well, pretty much everything. On recent calls to the company's automated answer line, pressing "3" for sales led to the answering message for Logan. So did pressing "4" for human resources. And pressing "5" for purchasing. And "6" for the general mailbox. Go to the address for Cyber Ninjas' Legal Department, listed on its audit contract with the Arizona Senate, and you'll wind up at a rented mailbox in a UPS Store in Sarasota, Florida. The company's business address registered with Florida's Secretary of State, also in Sarasota, was sold last December, and now sits empty.
"It's hard to say anything bad about the guy. He's a lovely person. He's just nuts now," said Tony Summerlin, who has been friends with Logan for 15 years, and said he helped him win a cybersecurity contract with the Federal Communications Commission five years ago. "It's scary; because if someone like him can turn into this, who can't turn into this?"
Summerlin said that in all the years he'd known Logan, before the Arizona audit, "we never, never had a single political conversation; that's what stunned me about this... He said, 'there's definitely something there.' I said, 'based on what?' He said, 'it'll come.' I said, 'you sound like the My Pillow guy.'"
Summerlin said Logan recently contacted him to ask for his help, saying that the Universal Service Administrative Company had terminated Cyber Ninjas' contract. Neither Logan nor the USAC responded to questions from CNN about the alleged contract termination.
"He said, 'it's wrong they're terminating me,'" Summerlin said. "I said, 'don't be an idiot, of course they're terminating your ass, you work at will.' I said, 'if you get a government contract any time after this, I'll be amazed."
https://www.cnn.com/2021/06/17/politics ... index.html
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:58 am Actually, having doggos at the State Fair booth is a great idea. Doggos bring out friendlier feelings than Democrat policies do. Pancake would not be good for the job as she must acclimate to strangers. Mickey, however, and Beowulf and Eve would be perfect.
IMG_1519_1_kindlephoto-6289458.jpg
Root Beer is actually the friendliest doggo and would be wonderful manning a booth at a fair. Chili Dog not so much, she's such a sweet dog but she's old and blind and I'd be afraid she'd nip at someone. She's adorables with me but around children I'd be afraid.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

Good for Colorado!

Colorado Secretary of State’s Office Adopts Emergency Rules for Voting Systems

The Colorado Secretary of State’s Office
today adopted emergency elections rules prohibiting third-parties from accessing voting equipment in the state of Colorado.

“Colorado’s elections are considered the safest in the nation, and we must remain steadfast in our dedication to security,” said Secretary of State Jena Griswold. “Along those lines, no third-party person or vendor will be permitted access to voting equipment in our state. We will not risk the state’s election security nor perpetuate The Big Lie. Sham audits have no place in Colorado.”

The new and amended rules, which have been implemented immediately, reinforce who can access state-certified voting systems. In order to access any component of a county’s voting system, a person must have passed a comprehensive criminal background check and be either an employee of the county clerk, an employee of the voting system provider, an employee of the Secretary of State’s Office, or an appointed election judge.

The rules further enable the Colorado Secretary of State’s Office to limit or prohibit the use of, as well as decertify, any voting systems component in the event of a break in its chain-of-custody or other hardware security compromises, such that its security and integrity can no longer be verified.

A third-party vendor with no election experience is currently performing a faulty, unsecure election audit in Arizona and calls for such sham audits have been spreading in other states. Several Colorado counties have been contacted by third parties offering to conduct audits. Colorado already administers post-election Risk Limiting Audits after every statewide election, which gives a statistical level of confidence that the outcome of an election is correct. For more information on Risk Limiting Audits, click here.
So, third party vendors have contacted various counties in CO to offer their services. :mad:
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
raison de arizona

Luke

Post by Luke »

But but but what about the dominoes falling? :cry:
Trump’s Announcement of Rallies With Bill O’Reilly Sets Off Furious Backlash Among QAnon Supporters: Report
Published on June 20, 2021 at 11:14 AM ETBy Tom Boggioni – Raw Story

According to a report from Newsweek, Donald Trump’s announcement that he will be touring with former Fox News personality Bill O’Reilly in December was greeted with dismay and incredulity by QAnon followers who believed he would already have been reinstalled as president in August. The tour, which will include stops in Sunrise, Florida, :sick: then Orlando before moving on to Houston and ending in Dallas on December 19, carries a ticket price of $100, with Trump announcing, “My tour with Bill O’Reilly is getting a lot of attention, and I’m looking forward to it. Maybe tickets would make a great Father’s Day gift? In any event, I’ll see you then, and much sooner.”

That announcement set off a flurry of comments on Telegram — a popular forum for QAnon adherents — who reacted with confusion and anger. According to Newsweek’s Ewan Palmer, “Supporters of the radical movement expressed concerns that Trump going on a speaking tour later this year surely means that he will not be returning a president—a false claim they have continued to believe since he lost the 2020 election more than seven months ago.” As one Telegram user, identified as Peace Lilly, wrote, “OK I GUESS MY QUESTION IS TRUMP COMING BACK? WHY WOULD HE BE DOING A TOUR THRU THE END OF THE YEAR WITH O’REILLY. HMMMMMMMMM SOMETHING DOESN’T FEEL RIGHT?.”

“So nothing will happen until December?” wrote another, with a third adding, “Man I sure hope we don’t have to wait that long before you’re back in office.”

“It’s only a few dates close together…it could be done if it works out like it should…could cancel….but yup..kinda a gut punch statement. But we are in an information war, so who the hell knows,” wrote another with Trump supporter Angela Baldwin writing, “So basically the August thing is a bunch of bull because a reinstated President doesn’t go on tour.” Newsweeks’ Palmer added that many QAnon followers are still pinning their hopes on the Arizona ballot audit, believing it will set in motion overturning the 2020 presidential election results and reinstall Trump in the Oval Office.
https://www.thenewcivilrightsmovement.c ... rs-report/
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Re the going on tour with $100 a pop admission tickets, hell, some of these morans think trump's already in charge and Biden is dead, in Gitmo and/or a holographic image with a green screen. But just the thought of making plans (or forcing someone else to make the plans) proves that trump himself knows he's not coming back in August. My WAG is he also knew Obama was born in Hawaii but he knows a good grift when he sees it.

But back to the Quidiots, when you're that far gone, you'll believe anything.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

RawStory wrote:Arizona Secretary of State Katie Hobbs told CNN that she's incredulous over the strange direction the Trump-backed "audit" has taken.

"You can't make this stuff up," she said. "If it wasn't happening right in front of our eyes, we wouldn't believe it was happening."
in
Arizona vote 'audit' data taken to mysterious 'lab' deep in the woods of Montana: CNN
Brad Reed
June 17, 2021

Data collected from the widely criticized pro-Trump Arizona vote "audit" has now been shipped to a mysterious "lab" in Montana to be "forensically evaluated."

CNN reports that the data was shipped to property in Montana owned by Cipher LLC, a contractor hired by vote audit firm Cyber Ninjas to analyze data.

However, the so-called lab's exact location in the state remains a secret.

CNN reporter Gary Tuchman did some detective work and discovered a piece of property owned by Cipher's CEO in Montana, but he could not determine whether that location was the one where the data was taken.

The property in question was located deep within the woods and features a large house, a smaller cabin, and a barn.

"Is this the secure, powerful laboratory?" Tuchman asked. "Is Arizona voting data inside that cabin? We just don't know -- but it could be!"

https://www.rawstory.com/arizona-audit-conspiracy/
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Yeah they are busy extracting any votet PIN out of it for sale on the dark weB.
raison de arizona

That's an awful lot of crazy.
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

covfefe wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:22 am That's an awful lot of crazy.
https:// twitter.com/AuditWarRoom/status/1406659892279222274
Audit War Room @AuditWarRoom
20 State Delegations visited AZ to tour what is now being called the GOLD STANDARD for forensic election audits. Audits are a state right and this is just the beginning! 🇺🇸
7:07 PM · Jun 20, 2021
Only where state laws define audits for elections. In AZ the audit was ordered (aka contracted) by the Senate. It's my understanding that this "audit" is a special form of a Senate hearing and "investigation". Other states have local House or Senate bodies who will need to approve similar idiotic propositions. And they now all know what the public eye perceive as clown performance. And they now now how much it may cost their tax payer.
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

Bennett is claiming that they found 52 ballots sent from the same family size home.

Warning: gateway pundit. https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/0 ... room-home/
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

LM K wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 2:25 pm Bennett is claiming that they found 52 ballots sent from the same family size home.

Warning: gateway pundit. https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/0 ... room-home/
Reading between the lines, it was given as an example of what they are looking for, rather than an example of what they found, but deliberately phrased so that the crazies would believe they had actually found 52 ballots from the same residential address. "But that's not what I said!" if later confronted, but the lie is out there now.

Return to “"Forensic Audits" of State Elections 2020”