trump (the former guy, defamer, insurrectionist, and rapist - $83M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
AndyinPA
Verified:

Re: trump (the former guy)

Post by AndyinPA »

filly wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 2:05 pm Kinda fits here:

And so the former guy is in Bedminster, why? :crazy:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
filly

Post by filly »

Because he spent the summers there when he *was* President.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

https://thehill.com/homenews/administra ... until-they
Former President Trump on Monday urged Senate Republicans to abandon talks on a bipartisan infrastructure deal until after the midterm elections or when the GOP retakes majorities in Congress.

"Senate Republicans are being absolutely savaged by Democrats on the so-called 'bipartisan' infrastructure bill," Trump said in a statement as Senate negotiators work to finalize an agreement this week.

Trump claimed Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) and Republicans working on the deal, such as Sens. Rob Portman (Ohio), Susan Collins (Maine) and Mitt Romney (Utah), were merely interested in proving they could work with Democrats.

"It is so important to [McConnell] that he is agreeing to almost anything," Trump said. "Don’t do the infrastructure deal, wait until after we get proper election results in 2022 or otherwise, and regain a strong negotiating stance. Republicans, don’t let the Radical Left play you for weak fools and losers!"
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Seems like that would be a pretty good scoop for Peter Doocy. (The Tyler Perry thing.)
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

July 25, 2021 - 04:19 PM EDT
Ronny Jackson, former White House doctor, predicts Biden will resign

BY CAROLINE VAKIL

Rep. Ronny Jackson (R-Texas), the controversial former White House physician, said on Thursday that he believed President Biden would resign because of his limited cognitive abilities.

During an episode of Fox’s “Hannity,” host Sean Hannity criticized responses Biden gave during a CNN town hall the day before, calling some “completely incomprehensible.”

In an interview with Jackson, Hannity said that Biden would not perform well on a cognitive test, repeating a claim circulated among Republicans that the president's health is in decline.

“Donald Trump took a cognitive test. He got 30 out of 30 right. I hear it's a very difficult test. I do not think Joe Biden would do well on that test. Is that a fair assessment based on what I'm observing?” Hannity asked Jackson.

“Absolutely, Sean, and I've been saying this from the very beginning. I've been saying that something's going on here. I was saying this when he was candidate Joe Biden, and I've been saying that it's only going to get worse, and guess what. We're watching that happen right before our eyes right now,” Jackson said.

“There's something seriously going on with this man right now, and, you know, I think that he's either going to resign, they're going to convince him to resign from office at some point in the near future for medical issues or they're going to have to use the 25th Amendment to get rid of this man right now,” Jackson later added.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/5647 ... ill-resign
filly

Post by filly »

Was the Candy Man sober when he spewed that shit?
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Doctor Ronny isn't familiar with the Montreal Geriatric Assessment Test? He's "heard" it's hard?

ImageImageImage x4
tek

Post by tek »

Slim Cognito wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:04 pm Doctor Ronny isn't familiar with the Montreal Geriatric Assessment Test? He's "heard" it's hard?
I think I know who he "heard" that from.
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

Slim Cognito wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:04 pm Doctor Ronny isn't familiar with the Montreal Geriatric Assessment Test? He's "heard" it's hard?
Hannity, not Jackson.
“Donald Trump took a cognitive test. He got 30 out of 30 right. I hear it's a very difficult test. I do not think Joe Biden would do well on that test. Is that a fair assessment based on what I'm observing?” Hannity asked Jackson.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

:bag:

ImageImageImage x4
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

Slim Cognito wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:00 pm:bag:
No worries. You still scored 29/30 on that cognitive test. :)
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.

Post by zekeb »

sugar magnolia wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:08 pm
But now you'll have to retake the driving part for your Drivers License renewal every two years for the rest of your life.
Largo al factotum.
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

zekeb wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:48 pm
sugar magnolia wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:08 pm
But now you'll have to retake the driving part for your Drivers License renewal every two years for the rest of your life.
And repeat often the following phrase:

"man woman person camera tv"
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

I wanna know how he did on the "connect the letters/numbers"
Ab.jpg
Ab.jpg (18.58 KiB) Viewed 2206 times
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

I found Trump's attempt.
trail_marking2.jpg
trail_marking2.jpg (67.2 KiB) Viewed 2155 times
101010 :towel:
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Someone needs to tell him that needing to take the test means you kind of failed. Someone thought you were dimming out if they had you try.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

July 22, 2021 - 02:46 PM EDT
Trump PAC has not used any of the $75M its raised this year to help fund election audits: report
BY CELINE CASTRONUOVO

Former President Trump’s leadership PAC has not yet used any of the roughly $75 million raised to help finance election reviews, The Washington Post reported Thursday.

The PAC was formed after the 2020 election to help fund the Trump team's efforts to challenge results.

Yet people familiar with the PAC’s finances told the news outlet that the committee has held onto much of the money, while a portion has been used to pay for some of Trump’s expenses, including travel and legal costs, as well as staff pay.

The PAC, which will need to publicly disclose its fundraising and spending for the first half of the year by July 31, previously reported in Federal Election Commission filings earlier this year that it had collected nearly $31.2 million by the end of 2020.

The details shared by the sources, who spoke to the Post on the condition of anonymity to describe the group’s finances, come as Trump has continued to advance false claims of a stolen 2020 election, and has through his PAC sent out statements supporting election audits, including the ongoing one in Arizona’s Maricopa County.

“There was no victory here, or in any other of the Swing States either,” the former president wrote in one of the messages shared by the Save America PAC.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/5 ... -help-fund
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

Dallas News -

Jake Ellzey beats Trump-backed Susan Wright in race to replace the late Ron Wright in Congress
Texas State Rep. Jake Ellzey on Tuesday defeated Republican activist Susan Wright to replace Wright’s late husband, Ron Wright, in Congress.

Ellzey’s victory was a blow to former President Donald Trump, who endorsed Wright over the objections of several major Texas Republicans, including former Texas Gov. Rick Perry.

Trump is perceived to be the leader of the Republican Party, both nationally and locally, and the Congressional District 6 race was a test of his political clout in his post presidency. Though he didn’t campaign for Wright in Texas, he hosted two tele-rallies in her behalf, but couldn’t push her past Ellzey.

“He would have been better off staying neutral,” said former U.S. Rep. Joe Barton, an Ellzey supporter who represented District 6 for 34 years. “Jake is not anti-Trump. He’s a strong conservative.”

Ellzey and Wright are both Republicans are have nearly identical, conservative views on issues.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

A court loss this morning for Trump et al. — the 2nd Circuit ruled he and his co. and his family can't force a lawsuit into arbitration that accuses them of fraud in promoting a multi-level marketing company https://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/ ... pinion.pdf
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

https://hotair.com/karen-townsend/2021/ ... ce-n405063
The results are in for the special election in TX-06 between Susan Wright, widow of Rep. Ron Wright, and Texas state Rep. Jake Ellzey. In an upset, Ellzey defeated Wright. She was the presumed favorite right up until election day on Tuesday. She was the top vote earner in the primary election. Ellzey came in second behind her, barely squeaking out a victory against the third-place candidate, a Democrat.

The run-off race between Wright and Ellzey to fill the seat left vacant by Ron Wright’s death in February was seen as a test of Trump’s endorsement power. This isn’t just Susan Wright’s defeat, it’s also Trump’s defeat.
Besides a formal endorsement, Trump did a robocall for Wright and his Make America Great Again Action PAC contributed a last-minute $100,000 campaign ad buy for her campaign. He was also featured in a virtual get-out-the-vote event Sunday. Wright was supported by the Club for Growth who pumped hundreds of thousands of dollars in campaign spending in support of her. Wright had the endorsement of Senator Ted Cruz.
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

Hopefully after a few more losses by Trump** endorsed candidates, the Republicans will remove their mouths from Trump**’s ass. Or not. Let them continue to implode and destroy themselves.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/news/news-j7zcndjryw0
The fraudulent nightly network newscasts have devoted ZERO minutes to crime recently, even though crime is eating away at our cities and our Country. They don’t want to talk about it because it will hurt the political narrative of the Communist Democrats. Just think, six months ago we had the most secure Border in our history. Today, it is the least secure in our history with criminals illegally flooding into our Country—many spreading COVID into our communities—and other Countries’ prisons being emptied into our neighborhoods. America needs law and order, not defunding the police. We need our police back. America should and can be safe!
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

good news everybody!!!!
https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/tr ... ostpopular
In a 43-page opinion, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit denied the Trump family’s request to settle the numerous complaints against them behind the veil, and with the help, of arbitrators.

“The truth or falsity of the plaintiffs’ allegations is not before us,” Circuit Judge Robert D. Sack wrote. “We neither express nor imply any views with respect to them. The only question before us is whether this case should be resolved before the district court or an arbitrator.”

An attorney for the plaintiffs praised the court’s decision via Twitter.

“We look forward to resuming discovery in this case about a fraud on hard-working Americans perpetrated by Donald Trump and three of his adult children,” Roberta Kaplan tweeted. “We’re eager to receive the documents etc. requested from ACN, MGM and the parties so that we can begin taking depositions ASAP.”
https://www.documentcloud.org/documents ... =1&title=1
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
filly

Post by filly »

I hate arbitrations, and this is one of the reasons why.

I also note that Roberta Kaplan is also representing Mary Trump in her fraud case against the Trump Crime Family.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America
07/28/21

Hard to believe our Senate Republicans are dealing with the Radical Left Democrats in making a so-called bipartisan bill on “infrastructure,” with our negotiators headed up by SUPER RINO Mitt Romney. This will be a victory for the Biden Administration and Democrats, and will be heavily used in the 2022 election. It is a loser for the USA, a terrible deal, and makes the Republicans look weak, foolish, and dumb. It shouldn’t be done. It sets an easy glidepath for Dems to then get beyond what anyone thought was possible in future legislation. It will be a continued destruction of our Country. Our Borders are horrible, crime is at an all time high, taxes and inflation are going way up, the economy is going way down, and now this. Don’t do it Republicans—Patriots will never forget! If this deal happens, lots of primaries will be coming your way!
Here's the list, tough guy:
Blunt
Burr
Capito
Cassidy
Collins
Cramer
Crapo
Graham
Grassley
Hoeven
McConnell
Murkowski
Portman
Risch
Romney
Tillis
Young
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”