Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

trump (the former guy, defamer, insurrectionist, and rapist - $83M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Kendra

Re: trump (the former guy)

Post by Kendra »

RTH10260 wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:37 pm I really hope the WH recovered the missing notes of the Helsinki meeting and is going in well informed of what crazy deal the impotus suggested.
:like:
Lani

Post by Lani »

tfg don't take notes. Doesn't want anyone around to take notes either. See e.g. McGahn.
Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Remember Trump is always guilty of everything he accuses his opponents of.

Hunting Leaks, Trump Officials Focused on Democrats in Congress
As the Justice Department investigated who was behind leaks of classified information early in the Trump administration, it took a highly unusual step: Prosecutors subpoenaed Apple for data from the accounts of at least two Democrats on the House Intelligence Committee, aides and family members. One was a minor.

All told, the records of at least a dozen people tied to the committee were seized in 2017 and early 2018, including those of Representative Adam B. Schiff of California, then the panel’s top Democrat and now its chairman, according to committee officials and two other people briefed on the inquiry.

Prosecutors, under the beleaguered attorney general, Jeff Sessions, were hunting for the sources behind news media reports about contacts between Trump associates and Russia. Ultimately, the data and other evidence did not tie the committee to the leaks, and investigators debated whether they had hit a dead end and some even discussed closing the inquiry.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/06/10/us/p ... ation.html
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

RTH10260 wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:37 pm I really hope the WH recovered the missing notes of the Helsinki meeting and is going in well informed of what crazy deal the impotus suggested.
What notes? ;)
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Didn't trump always take the translator's notes to destroy?
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

Kendra wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:21 pm
I’m going to break my “don’t tweet Trump’s statements” rule just this once:

He just doubled down on siding with Putin over the unanimous opinion of the United States Intelligence Community.

Helsinki was a national embarrassment and deserves universal condemnation.
what a pathetic asshole.

I used to wish he would stroke out and have to watch ivanka hatefully change his shit

now I just wish he would pass
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

I have said before that I think the only way a large part of the cult goes away is with him dead.

Maybe he dictated that, but the grammar and punctuation are too good to have been written by him.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

AndyinPA wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:50 pm
What notes? ;)
Don't tell me the White House chef did not get the bestest Borscht recipe :o
MsDaisy
Verified:

Post by MsDaisy »

What notes? ;)
The translators notes? I remember trump taking them away from her and swearing her to silence or some such bullshit
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Science fiction Fauci on the latest "news" report, under a spoiler in case you are eating.
► Show Spoiler
The delusion continues to be strong with this one. All the wingnuts are taking their marching orders well, TPUSA/CK's podcast this morning is all over Fauci REALLY bad, calls him the equivalent of the Catholic church to Galileo among a lot of other nasty, vile crap :crazy: . I also got a "video message" from him last night talking briefly about how the Republican party is currently stronger than it has ever been, and he is bringing it back even stronger than ever... :nope:

It's not worth watching, but for completeness...
► Show Spoiler
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

While searching for links to a couple of other stories I came across this.
Donald Trump Was Reportedly Counting On Michelle Obama Playing a Big Role in the 2020 Election
Apparently several advisors, including Sean Hannity and Dick Morris, had convinced him that Biden would drop out at the last minute so either Hillary Clinton or Michelle Obama could be substituted.
Per this theory, Trump wanted to hold off on attacking Biden outright in early months: “He worried that a heavy blitz of attack ads would hasten the secret plot being hatched by Democrats, and his mind raced with who they might select in Biden’s place,” Bender reports, describing a meeting in spring 2020 when Trump told his advisers that Democrats would “realize [Biden is] old, and they’re going to give [the nomination] to somebody else. They’re going to give it to Hillary, or they’re going to give it to Michelle Obama.”
Also this, which means trump knew all along he was behind in the polls.
For another example of the high regard in which Trump held Biden before the election, Bender describes the former POTUS having this outburst in the middle of “a policy meeting in the Oval Office,” asking: “‘How am I losing in the polls to a mental retard?'”
https://www.sheknows.com/entertainment/ ... -election/
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Jim

Post by Jim »

Now this will drive Trump crazier...

Errin Haines 😷🧼🧴💉
@emarvelous
.@PulitzerPrizes
announces Darnella Frazier, the teen who filmed George Floyd’s murder, wins honorary Pulitzer

Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

That's wonderful news. I wonder if the episode, and her ability to record it for posterity, has piqued her interest in journalism.
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

Something good from witnessing such a horrendous incident. :clap:
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
much ado

Post by much ado »

MsDaisy wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:58 am
What notes? ;)
The translators notes? I remember trump taking them away from her and swearing her to silence or some such bullshit
I'm sure the Russians have a copy.

ETA: Maybe they can give Biden a copy.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/trum ... state-park
The New York state Senate approved a bill Thursday that could trigger the renaming of a Hudson Valley state park which for years has carried the name of former President Donald Trump.

“New York’s Senate just gave Donald Trump an early birthday present: we’re stripping his name from a state park,” state Sen. Brad Hoylman, a sponsor of the bill said. “Trump has dishonored the state and should not be honored with a state park named for him.”

The New York Daily News reported that the measure directs the state Office of Parks, Recreation and Historic Preservation, to launch a legal review into renaming the largely unused “Donald J. Trump State Park,” which straddles the border of Westchester and Putnam Counties along a state parkway.
:thumbsup:
raison de arizona

They should name something else after him.

The "Donald J. Trump landfill and public restrooms" has a nice ring to it!
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
gshevlin2

Post by gshevlin2 »

They should transfer his name to the local sewage treatment plant.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

gshevlin2 wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:17 pm They should transfer his name to the local sewage treatment plant.
How about "The Donald J. Trump Federal Correctional Facility", with him as the first resident?
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

noblepa wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:16 pm
How about "The Donald J. Trump Federal Correctional Facility", with him as the first resident?
I like it! :thumbsup:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

gshevlin2 wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:17 pm They should transfer his name to the local sewage treatment plant.
Naa, Sewage plants perform a valuable public health function.
Hic sunt dracones
raison de arizona

TFG working on something really important, something more important than two book deals and his writing!
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

:vomit:
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

I'm writing like crazy anyway
Did he mean "I'm writing crazy anyway"? Cause crazy writing is all I've seen.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

He doesn't rate that. I was thinking "Lower Brooklyn Public Restroom, featuring the "Donald Trump Urinal" with his face acid etched into the aiming point.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”