Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

trump (the former guy, defamer, insurrectionist, and rapist - $83M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Dr. Ken

Re: trump (the former guy)

Post by Dr. Ken »

And Trump is lying about his actions on 9/11 again

ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

IFF he evahhh had been anywhere near the place at the time, those two firemen would have been manhandling him off the premises and kicking his butt. :twisted:
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

What the actual phuck was Kelly Anne Conway doing on the Board of the Air Force Academy? At the very least Spicer is still a Lt Commander in the Navy Reserve and McMaster, well, he was a 4 star General so I can see that one.

But Kelly Anne Conway? Just having her walk the grounds makes the Honor Code* a laughing stock.

*We will not lie, steal, or cheat, nor tolerate among us anyone who does. Furthermore, I resolve to do my duty and to live honorably, (so help me God)
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

That is the best blowjob I have ever seen.

p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Gregg wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 4:47 pm What the actual phuck was Kelly Anne Conway doing on the Board of the Air Force Academy? At the very least Spicer is still a Lt Commander in the Navy Reserve and McMaster, well, he was a 4 star General so I can see that one.

But Kelly Anne Conway? Just having her walk the grounds makes the Honor Code* a laughing stock.
This. Jesus H fucking Christ. I followed these late appointments pretty closely, but I missed this. Was it ever reported? Unbelievable. And George? Seriously man, you should just shut up.
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Gregg wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 4:48 pm

That is the best blowjob I have ever seen.
Which tailor did sponsor this sculpture, to get the vest and tie included :?:
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Anyone here know how these positions work? What do the board members do and what are they paid, or is it voluntary?
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

According to the below the visitors to the Naval Academy only receive travel expenses. Reasonable to assume the other bards are the same?

“10 U.S. Code § 8468 - Board of Visitors”:
https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/10/8468
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Found the minutes from the last meeting in November, yeah, it really makes sense to have Kellyanne Conway amongst these sort of folk. Ha.
WELCOME/CONVENE MEETING
Mr. McDonald, Designated Federal Officer (DFO), opened the meeting and went over the rules of
engagement for the first virtual USAFA BoV meeting in history. He introduced SAF/MRM,
Mr. Engelbaum and turned the meeting to BoV Vice Chair, BG (ret) Ehrhart. New USAFA BOV
members include Secretary Wynn and Col (ret) Lengenfelder. Appreciation and accolades were given to
previous BoV Chair, General (ret) Rice for his leadership, service, and advocacy for USAFA.
https://www.usafa.edu/app/uploads/USAFA ... Nov-20.pdf
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

I'm sure she broke a nail in the line of duty at some point.
Hic sunt dracones
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

p0rtia wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 4:54 pm
Gregg wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 4:47 pm What the actual phuck was Kelly Anne Conway doing on the Board of the Air Force Academy? At the very least Spicer is still a Lt Commander in the Navy Reserve and McMaster, well, he was a 4 star General so I can see that one.

This. Jesus H fucking Christ. I followed these late appointments pretty closely, but I missed this. Was it ever reported? Unbelievable. And George? Seriously man, you should just shut up.
yeah it was reported. I don't remember where I saw it now, maybe PoliticusUSA, but it was back in late January/early February timeframe? They were discussing how Biden couldn't get rid of DeJoy easily, but he certainly could get rid of these guys. They were all appointed as Trump crawled out the door, of course, as a bit of patronage. They weren't expected to last long under Biden.

They managed to stick around longer than I thought they would, but I'm guessing the President has a lot more on his plate than dumping patronage appointments that aren't causing problems. They have all been pretty quiet lately (at least I haven't heard them spouting) and maybe there hasn't been any Board business going on that they could foul up, or maybe with the new school year coming on it was simply that they needed quorums on the board to move things along and didn't have the time to install replacements and get them up to speed.
Has everybody heard about the bird?
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

I literally can't even right now

Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Lee lost a lot of Civil War battles.

He was on the losing side of the war.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

Perfect trump choice!
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

If Lee was in charge of the Afghanistan conflict we'd all be speaking Pashtun by now.
Image Image Image Image
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Dr. Ken wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 10:17 pm I literally can't even right now

https:// twitter.com/AndrewSolender/status/1435734815823826952
Andrew Solender @AndrewSolender
Trump, in a lengthy statement, decries the removal of Richmond's Robert E. Lee statue, calling it "magnificent."

"If only we had Robert E. Lee to command our troops in Afghanistan... What an embarrassment we are suffering because we don’t have the genius of a Robert E. Lee!"
A general on horseback while IEDs are transforming his transport to hamberder patties... :blackeye:

A general leading his troops in line formation until they find themselves out of flat wide terrain in the mountain ranges of Afghanistan... :blackeye:

A general leading his massed troops up Aghan mountain valleys while the Taliban pick out any number of them hidden in the rocks high above the valley.

PS. I wonder what said general would think when offered air support by an A19 Warthog attack plane :think:

PPS. how come that this former impotus did not appoint such a military genius to lead the war in Afghanistan when he had four years of opportunity?
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

I'm sorry, but I can go a half mile down the street from my front door and look out and chuckle at "Greatest General Ever".

As a 12 year old boy I stood under his statue at The Virginia Memorial and tried to figure WTF he was thinking that day. At the time I figured, "I'm just a boy, there is a higher wisdom I don't understand" but 45 years later, after doing a bit in the Army that won the war, and reading more than most History Professors on the war, being so compelled by this particular battle that I bought a home here, and I still am "WTF was Bobby Lee thinking that day". I have long ago lost my worship of Lee the soldier, and I'm not even real fond of Lee the man (read how he treated his wife's slaves, and never admire him again) so somehow I'm not surprised that Dipshit Donny thinks Lee was a great General. When I came to Gettysburg, I think Trump might have thought Lee won here.

I got 26,000 dead Confederates who might not agree with that.

Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Baldy is just being deliberately provocative so people will talk about him. He does not know or care if its true or not. So I'm not going to give him what he wants, and neither should you.
Hic sunt dracones
Lani

Post by Lani »

Tfg is just giving treats cocaine cheap beer to his racist followers.
Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

I thought trump didn't like guys who surrendered?
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

:rimshot:
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

AOC trolling KAC is exactly what I needed this morning.

Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Also this. It may be good, it may not. IIRC, Grisham was a trump humper to the end. Did I miss something?

https://news.yahoo.com/lake-gasoline-to ... 39428.html

"A lake of gasoline": Top aide to both Trump and Melania to publish explosive memoir
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
filly

Post by filly »

Slim Cognito wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 9:00 am Also this. It may be good, it may not. IIRC, Grisham was a trump humper to the end. Did I miss something?

https://news.yahoo.com/lake-gasoline-to ... 39428.html

"A lake of gasoline": Top aide to both Trump and Melania to publish explosive memoir
The book is titled: I'll Take Your Questions Now...

From the "Press Secretary" who didn't hold a single press briefing? Hilarious.

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”