Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

trump (the former guy, defamer, insurrectionist, and rapist - $83M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
SuzieC
Verified:

Re: trump (the former guy)

Post by SuzieC »

I don't remember, and don't want to know, what DL2XIT stands for. It's too complicated. I prefer DFO (Mary Trump's term--Disgraced Former Occupant) or Pres. Biden's simple yet spot-on the former guy.
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.

Post by zekeb »

jemcanada2 wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 5:03 pm
orlylicious wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:25 am That TMZ clip is ridiculous and sad. Maybe DL2XIT will start charging for appearances: "The new Mar A Lago 45 Package includes cake, the band and standup by a cranky old man in a tux. For a small additional fee, he'll sing My Way." :P
Change it to “the most beautiful chocolate cake” and you have the perfect sales pitch. :lol: :lol:
Chocolate cake at a wedding reception? Hey I've barely been married a year. Is it too late to have a reception?
Il factotum
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left at the portrait of George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney. I am not your lawyer. My posts != legal advice.

Post by fierceredpanda »

Jesus Christ, will the man ever STFU?
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple. The smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

He made his fame by firing people and yet he couldn't get rid of Fauci and Birx. Yeah, right.
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

what a fucking idiot

he is jealous of them
filly

Post by filly »

I will say, having watched the 2 hour CNN special, that most of these people were pretty disgusting. Redfield was probably the worst, although he and Dr. Hahn pointed some assuredly well deserved blame on Alex Azar. Sanjay Gupta was very polite and didn't give any of these people enough push back.
Lani

Post by Lani »

Last night I watched a PBS documentary about Fauci. He has quite an legacy!

During the early warnings, nobody really knew what to do about COVID. He followed the protocols for Zika, the prior SARS, and Ebola. And initially he did say that people shouldn't rush out to buy face masks, in part because he worried that medical staff wouldn't have enough if there was a run on masks. The documentary showed that as more data came in, the protocols changed and became more effective. And they changed fast! We watched science in action. I guess that's too confusing for the former guy.

https://www.pbs.org/video/fauci-the-vir ... er-8il4cn/
Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Stern, the only positive from DL2XIT* not being able to shut up is he looks sadder, dumber and more ridiculous with every stupid statement. Other than his cult, which is dying off (figuratively and literally), whom with Russian bots and trolls are prolific on Twitter, in the real world we're hearing about him less and less. And it's only been two months. He must see he and his "legacy" are going down the drain, these "statements" are getting more desperate. And as Phil Bump pointed out, as did Josh in that tweet, now he needs the media to pick up and distribute those "statements". As an aside, it's remarkable he's sitting for 12 book interviews, including frigging Michael Wolff of Fire and Fury! If that's not a mark of desperation, hard to imagine what is. Sad!

* DL2XIT is Foggy's suggestion, it's Disgraced Loser Twice Impeached Tru*p.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
much ado

Post by much ado »

Reading those statements is like being force fed schadenfreude. It’s getting to be too much.

“No, no. Thanks. You’re very kind, but please, I’ve had enough.”
chancery
Verified:

Post by chancery »

zekeb wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:49 pm Chocolate cake at a wedding reception? Hey I've barely been married a year. Is it too late to have a reception?
Off Topic
Of course not. And, err, was there an announcement in a different thread that I missed? In any event,
congratulations!
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

It's beyond depressing that 72 million Americans thought such a man should be POTUS.

All presidents have advisors. And those advisors are all giving their opinions and their take on things according to their area of expertise. It isn't Dr Fauci or Birx' job to consider the economic issues regarding the pandemic. That is why a president has advisors with wide ranging areas of expertise. It's up to POTUS to take all of that information and come up with policy and plans for how to deal with various situations, taking into consideration all of the possible ramifications. The fact that so many voters don't get that is sad. The fact that we had an actual POTUS that didn't ever get that is mind boggling.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

chancery wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 9:40 pm
zekeb wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:49 pm Chocolate cake at a wedding reception? Hey I've barely been married a year. Is it too late to have a reception?
Off Topic
Of course not. And, err, was there an announcement in a different thread that I missed? In any event,
congratulations!
It is never too late, or early, for a reception ESPECIALLY if you serve alcoholic carbonated beverages!!!!!! :biggrin:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:48 pm
Off Topic
congratulations!
It is never too late, or early, for a reception ESPECIALLY if you serve alcoholic carbonated beverages!!!!!! :biggrin:
Chocolate cake? Alcoholic carbonated beverages? Zeke, I would totally drive down for that!
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

“Want to book Donald or Melania for an event? Trump has a website for that”
“45office.com allows visitors to book the former president and his wife for personal appearances and greetings”
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... ite-events
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

“Back in court: Trump’s appeal in defamation case dismissed”

“The defamation suit against Donald Trump filed by former “Apprentice” contestant Summer Zervos is back on track after New York’s highest court agreed the case should continue now that the onetime reality-TV host is no longer president.”

https://www.aljazeera.com/economy/2021/ ... -dismissed
Sunrise

Post by Sunrise »

Uninformed wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:24 pm “Back in court: Trump’s appeal in defamation case dismissed”

“The defamation suit against Donald Trump filed by former “Apprentice” contestant Summer Zervos is back on track after New York’s highest court agreed the case should continue now that the onetime reality-TV host is no longer president.”

https://www.aljazeera.com/economy/2021/ ... -dismissed
:thumbsup: It’s about time! :boxing:
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.

Post by zekeb »

MN-Skeptic wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:52 pm
Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:48 pm
Off Topic
congratulations!
Chocolate cake? Alcoholic carbonated beverages? Zeke, I would totally drive down for that!
You're just trying to tempt me, aren't you? :lol:
Il factotum
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

Lani wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 8:00 pm Last night I watched a PBS documentary about Fauci. He has quite an legacy!

During the early warnings, nobody really knew what to do about COVID. He followed the protocols for Zika, the prior SARS, and Ebola. And initially he did say that people shouldn't rush out to buy face masks, in part because he worried that medical staff wouldn't have enough if there was a run on masks. The documentary showed that as more data came in, the protocols changed and became more effective. And they changed fast! We watched science in action. I guess that's too confusing for the former guy.

https://www.pbs.org/video/fauci-the-vir ... er-8il4cn/
Yeah. In an argument with a guy claiming Fauci said masks were no good in a pandemic, I said prove it cause it never happened. So the guy throws up a vidio and Fauci indeed recommends against masks at that time ( to ensure health pros can get them). I asked where is the word pandemic in that video. The guy says big deal, so he says outbreak instead. So I showed the definition of outbreak, epidemic, pandemic, endemic, pointed out the video date, and asked him what was going on at the time of the video. He actually admitted defeat.

Its true, you know. Masks are not effective during an outbreak on the other side of the country. Right now, Brisbane has an outbreak, but Melbourne is not wearing masks.
Has everybody heard about the bird?
dan1100

Post by dan1100 »

I guess this is the Trump misc thread.

This is the case over Trump campaign NDA's.

Full Order

https://int.nyt.com/data/documenttools/ ... 7/full.pdf
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

I wonder how many people signed what has been judged to be an invalid NDA?
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

All of them, or they weren't hired.
Hic sunt dracones
much ado

Post by much ado »

And they can all talk now. :thumbsup:
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

Suranis wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:25 pm All of them, or they weren't hired.
Perhaps I was obtuse but I see no reason to believe that the DFO’s campaign NDAs would be substantially, if at all, different from those he used/uses for all his affairs.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Uninformed wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:06 pm I wonder how many people signed what has been judged to be an invalid NDA?
One person.

Emphasis mine:
the Employment Agreement’s non-disclosure and non-disparagement provisions (Employment Agreement (Dkt.No.22-1) ¶¶ 1-2) are declared invalid and unenforceable as to Denson
I would suspect that, if this ruling were to survive, the door may be open for others.
101010 :towel:

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”