Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

trump (the former guy, defamer, insurrectionist, and rapist - $83M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.

Re: trump (the former guy)

Post by zekeb »

Slim Cognito wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 10:03 am Ok, I can live with that. We know he's going to keep inciting violence, especially with trump's new blog, and hopefully Facebook makes the same decision in six months.

And, hopefully six months after that, we'll start seeing some indictments tied to his criminality.
They have six months to determine the length of his ban. I might suggest a ban until the day after his death.

NADT
Il factotum
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Slim Cognito wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 10:03 am ...especially with trump's new blog,
Blog?
Got a link? I missed that news. Does it allow comments? :twisted:
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

neonzx wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 10:51 am
Slim Cognito wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 10:03 am ...especially with trump's new blog,
Blog?
Got a link? I missed that news. Does it allow comments? :twisted:
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... tform-blog
Edit: Comments? :lol:
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Donald J. Trump
11:20am May 3, 2021
So nice to see RINO Mitt Romney booed off the stage at the Utah Republican State Convention. They are among the earliest to have figured this guy out, a stone cold loser!
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Honestly, and I dont mean this as an attack on you Pip, we had 5 years of having to read that asshole's daily pronouncements and lies and insults on everyone who didn't do every stupid thing he said and blaming everyone else for his failures. Can we agree not to start repeating the shit he vomits on his blog, for the most part? Spreading his shit is what he wants.

Besides, him hating on Rmoney is as surprising as him defacating in his diapers, and I really don't care. Aside from everything else, Rmoney is everything he isn't - a successful Republican politician, somewhat respected, and rich.
Hic sunt dracones
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Suranis wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 11:28 am Honestly, and I dont mean this as an attack on you Pip, we had 5 years of having to read that asshole's daily pronouncements and lies and insults on everyone who didn't do every stupid thing he said and blaming everyone else for his failures. Can we agree not to start repeating the shit he vomits on his blog, for the most part? Spreading his shit is what he wants.

Besides, him hating on Rmoney is as surprising as him defacating in his diapers, and I really don't care. Aside from everything else, Rmoney is everything he isn't - a successful Republican politician, somewhat respected, and rich.
I posted it mainly to show it’s the same old same old.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

:towel: Fair enough. :towel:

It did remind me how awful the last few years have been though.*shudder*
Hic sunt dracones
fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left at the portrait of George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney. I am not your lawyer. My posts != legal advice.

Post by fierceredpanda »

I'm sorry, but I have to ask: If you're that desperate to avoid Trump's words, why are you visiting this topic?
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple. The smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

It does not have a lot of trumps words in it. :batting:
Hic sunt dracones
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Suranis wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 11:30 am :towel: Fair enough. :towel:

Hey bro, I live in USA -- how awful do think it was for us Americans? You got off easy. You got to watch from afar. :towel:
fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left at the portrait of George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney. I am not your lawyer. My posts != legal advice.

Post by fierceredpanda »

Suranis wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 11:43 am It does not have a lot of trumps words in it. :batting:
I'd argue that is by coincidence and not necessarily by design. It doesn't strike you as a bit weird to visit a thread about someone but immediately object when someone actually quotes the words of the sad, lonely, deposed, pathetic person being discussed?

I get not wanting to give Trump a wider audience. I hope news editors continue to ignore his bleatings. But I don't think the Fogbow readership viewing them is anything about which to get worked up. I'd just as soon see them here than have to dirty up my browser going to his blog...thing.
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple. The smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.

Post by zekeb »

neonzx wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 11:51 am
Suranis wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 11:30 am :towel: Fair enough. :towel:

Hey bro, I live in USA -- how awful do think it was for us Americans? You got off easy. You got to watch from afar. :towel:
I generally watch the morning news. If you think reading his words was bad, listening to his blather every morning was worse. Much worse. The scent of a thousand dead polecats wouldn't turn my stomach as much as listening to five minutes of that polecat.
Il factotum
Danraft

Post by Danraft »

Garland has strong thread about the recently released documents re Russia and the Trump campaign...
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

zekeb wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 12:02 pm I generally watch the morning news. If you think reading his words was bad, listening to his blather every morning was worse. Much worse. The scent of a thousand dead polecats wouldn't turn my stomach as much as listening to five minutes of that polecat.
Are you talking about when he'd go on Fox & Friends and monopolize an hour of the show cause the hosts couldn't get rid of him? :twisted: Why would you subject yourself to that level of abuse. :lol:
filly

Post by filly »

It's notable that Sharon Rondooo makes an appearance. It would be helpful if ERIC Garland wrote, oh, I dunno, an article that puts all of this stuff in context. It's hard to remember the thousands of scandals and criminals involved with that Administration.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I also can't stand even reading the OSG's words. But I will come here, skip over any direct quotes and go straight for the FB commentary. Works for me.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
zekeb

Post by zekeb »

neonzx wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 1:23 pm
zekeb wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 12:02 pm I generally watch the morning news. If you think reading his words was bad, listening to his blather every morning was worse. Much worse. The scent of a thousand dead polecats wouldn't turn my stomach as much as listening to five minutes of that polecat.
Are you talking about when he'd go on Fox & Friends and monopolize an hour of the show cause the hosts couldn't get rid of him? :twisted: Why would you subject yourself to that level of abuse. :lol:
I don't watch Faux. It's not in my channel guide. Guess who removed it? I only watch the fake news networks. He was blathering everywhere.
Il factotum
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

filly wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 1:27 pm It's notable that Sharon Rondooo makes an appearance. It would be helpful if ERIC Garland wrote, oh, I dunno, an article that puts all of this stuff in context. It's hard to remember the thousands of scandals and criminals involved with that Administration.
I missed that.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

fierceredpanda wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 11:55 am I'd argue that is by coincidence and not necessarily by design. It doesn't strike you as a bit weird to visit a thread about someone but immediately object when someone actually quotes the words of the sad, lonely, deposed, pathetic person being discussed?

I get not wanting to give Trump a wider audience. I hope news editors continue to ignore his bleatings. But I don't think the Fogbow readership viewing them is anything about which to get worked up. I'd just as soon see them here than have to dirty up my browser going to his blog...thing.
Time to quote Babylon 5;
G'Kar : Ah Ms. Sakai, I'm pleased to see that you have returned safely from your expedition.

Catherine Sakai : Yes, thanks to you. Just one question: Why?

G'Kar : Why not?

Catherine Sakai : It's not an answer.

G'Kar : Oh yes, it is. It's simply not an answer you like or the answer expected. There's a difference. Narns, humans, Centauri, we all do what we do for the same reason: because it seemed like a good idea at the time. There was no profit, no advantage in letting you fall to an untimely and most uncomfortable death. It would distress the Commander to no good effect. So once again we return to, "Why not?" I told you before you left: no one here is entirely what they appear. If I surprised you, all the better. Good day, Ms. Sakai.
And that's all the answer you are going to get.
Hic sunt dracones
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Hic sunt dracones
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

So he's been ban jumping today with multiple accounts with the "from the desk of donald j trump". They're repostings of his rants from his site
https://twitter.com/DeskofDJT/

ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Were the accounts created by DJT, or by official surrogates, or simply regular old 'true believer'' members of the cult?
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

neonzx wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 7:37 pm Were the accounts created by DJT, or by official surrogates, or simply regular old 'true believer'' members of the cult?
Good question. The tweets though were just the statements he put out on his site and no actual original content. But this is what I figured would happen. Trump doesn't need to spend the money to build a platform for his followers. All he has to do is put out his statements and his followers will troll and make new accounts to put out his bullshit on social media.
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Dr. Ken wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 7:39 pm Good question. The tweets though were just the statements he put out on his site and no actual original content. But this is what I figured would happen. Trump doesn't need to spend the money to build a platform for his followers. All he has to do is put out his statements and his followers will troll and make new accounts to put out his bullshit on social media.
That's what I was kinda thinking, too. Sucks that social media sites are going to have to play wack-a-mole but I think they're used to it. His supporters probably don't realize they are only harming their savior's chances of ever getting his accounts restored. :whistle: Oh well...

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”