Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

trump (the former guy, defamer, insurrectionist, and rapist - $83M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Re: trump (the former guy)

Post by neonzx »

:roll:

What an idiot.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Patagoniagirl wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:50 pm
P A T H E T I C
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

:lol: Don't even open this topic much, hate seeing the mouse of merde-a-lago's view count go up on here, he doesn't deserve it. But was going to post that Andy, you are so right. PGirl picked a good one, it's still making the rounds.

P A T H E T I C

Meanwhile, the AZAudit dead-enders can't get enough of him. They are totally brainwashed. No matter what crimes or stupidity, no matter how little he cares about them, they just lap it up. All those years on TV. Curse you NBC and Mark Burnett!
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
HST's Ghost

Post by HST's Ghost »

ki~~~yaaahhhh! Nutjob Bingo before the band! The "Future" of the Republican Party!?

I didn't enter the death penalty thread but I am 100% opposed even in Derp's case...I would be happy to see him end like this;

Living in a small trailer in a very hot part of Texas, Don Jr. in a smaller adjacent trailer, too high on meth to ever leave, with a dial-up Internet connection...existing on 500 USD/month in food stamps...(and no Mickie D's within delivery range!)
"The dumber than dirt American we screwed to to floor"
MsDaisy
Verified:

Post by MsDaisy »

HST's Ghost wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 5:38 am ki~~~yaaahhhh! Nutjob Bingo before the band! The "Future" of the Republican Party!?

I didn't enter the death penalty thread but I am 100% opposed even in Derp's case...I would be happy to see him end like this;

Living in a small trailer in a very hot part of Texas, Don Jr. in a smaller adjacent trailer, too high on meth to ever leave, with a dial-up Internet connection...existing on 500 USD/month in food stamps...(and no Mickie D's within delivery range!)
:yeahthat:
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Snopes on whether the above video is truly from 6 months after the election. Answer True. They said there was a $2900 a person fundraiser for some GOP clown at Marry Lardo 28th of April. but I imagine the footage is from a wedding or something due to the amount of catcalling and heckling Merde de Roi was getting.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump ... ar-a-lago/
Hic sunt dracones
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Jim Acosta on CNN this afternoon talking about that video. Called it Trump's far Elvis moment. *snerk*
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

Kendra wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 6:38 pm Jim Acosta on CNN this afternoon talking about that video. Called it Trump's far Elvis moment. *snerk*
What is a far Elvis moment?
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

I think it's supposed to be fat Elvis.
Image Image Image Image
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

:bag:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

oh I hope that is true. (the letter from father of bride)
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

sad-cafe wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 10:25 pm oh I hope that is true. (the letter from father of bride)
Only if Gregg is the father.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

:blissy:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

So ummm there was a second steele dossier produced while Trump was president. The fbi apparently took the first one seriously enough that they kept steele on to create another one.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2021/0 ... ald-trump/
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Lani

Post by Lani »

Dr. Ken wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 10:21 pm So ummm there was a second steele dossier produced while Trump was president. The fbi apparently took the first one seriously enough that they kept steele on to create another one.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2021/0 ... ald-trump/
Paywall :( Can you give us a synopsis?
Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

There’s some weird grammar in this version

The second dossier incorporates uncooked intelligence that makes additional claims of Russian meddling within the US election and likewise references claims relating to the existence of additional intercourse tapes. The second dossier is reliant on separate sources to those that provided info for the primary experiences.

The truth the FBI continued to obtain intelligence from Mr Steele, who ran MI6’s Russia desk from 2006 to 2009 earlier than organising Orbis, is doubtlessly vital as a result of it exhibits his work was apparently nonetheless being taken critically after Mr Trump took maintain of the reins of energy.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/uk.newscha ... r-fbi/amp/
bob

Post by bob »

The ruling by Klayman's "favorite" judge, Amy Berman Jackson. (CREW filed the FOIA suit.)
Image ImageImage
fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left at the portrait of George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney. I am not your lawyer. My posts != legal advice.

Post by fierceredpanda »

It's a well-reasoned decision. Deliberative process privilege cannot justify concealing a decision that was neither deliberated over nor a process at all. There is no fait accompli privilege.
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple. The smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

So when do we get to see the full* Mueller Report?

*Or, at least, a generously, less-redacted version.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

I want to know how much cleanup Garland has had to do at DOJ.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

https://www.snopes.com/ap/2021/05/04/ju ... tion-memo/

Judge Orders Justice Dept. to Release Trump Obstruction Memo

A federal judge has ordered the release of a legal memorandum the Trump-era Justice Department prepared for then-Attorney General William Barr before he announced his conclusion that President Donald Trump had not obstructed justice during the Russia investigation.

WASHINGTON (AP) — A federal judge has ordered the release of a legal memorandum the Trump-era Justice Department prepared for then-Attorney General William Barr before he announced his conclusion that President Donald Trump had not obstructed justice during the Russia investigation.

The Justice Department had refused to give the March 24, 2019, memorandum to a government transparency group that requested it under the Freedom of Information Act, saying the document represented the private advice of lawyers and was produced before any formal decision had been made and was therefore exempt from disclosure under public records law.

But U.S. District Judge Amy Berman Jackson said the Justice Department had obscured “the true purpose of the memorandum” when it withheld the document. She said the memo from the Justice Department’s Office of Legal Counsel contained “strategic, as opposed to legal advice” and that both the writers and the recipients already had a shared understanding as to what the prosecutorial decision would be. She said this meant it was not — as the department had maintained — “predecisional.”

“In other words, the review of the document reveals that the Attorney General was not then engaged in making a decision about whether the President should be charged with obstruction of justice; the fact that he would not be prosecuted was a given,” Jackson said in an order dated Monday.

The decision by Barr and senior Justice Department leaders to clear Trump of obstruction, even though special counsel Robert Mueller and his team pointedly did not reach that conclusion, was a significant moment for the president. The announcement, and a four-page summary of Mueller’s report, preceded the release of the 448-page document and helped shape public perception of the investigation’s conclusions. Mueller subsequently complained to Barr that his summary had not fully captured the investigation’s findings and had caused “public confusion.”

Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington filed a public records request seeking communications about the obstruction decision after Barr said that he and other senior officials had reached that conclusion in consultation with the Office of Legal Counsel. The group sued for access to two specific documents.

Jackson ruled that one of the documents, described by a Justice Department official as an “untitled, undated draft legal analysis,” was properly withheld from the group.

But she ordered the release of the other memo, which was prepared for Barr by the then-head of the Office of Legal Counsel and another senior Justice Department official and which concludes that the evidence assembled by Mueller’s team would not support an obstruction prosecution of Trump.

In her order, Jackson noted that the memo prepared for Barr and a letter to Congress that describes the special counsel’s report are “being written by the very same people at the very same time.

“The emails show not only that the authors and the recipients of the memorandum are working hand in hand to craft the advice that is supposedly being delivered by OLC, but that the letter to Congress is the priority, and it is getting completed first,” the judge wrote.

____

Follow Eric Tucker on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com.etuckerAP

Associated Press

Published 4 May 2021
Hic sunt dracones
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

“The Board has upheld Facebook’s decision on January 7, 2021, to restrict then-President Donald Trump’s access to posting content on his Facebook page and Instagram account,” the board wrote. “However, it was not appropriate for Facebook to impose an ‘indefinite’ suspension. It is not permissible for Facebook to keep a user off the platform for an undefined period, with no criteria for when or whether the account will be restored.”

The board ruled that Facebook has six months to reconsider its decision.

The binding ruling by the 20-member Oversight Board, which is largely independent and funded by the social network, could set the stage for a new political era online, reshaping the way speech by public officials and other powerful people is moderated by social media companies.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/technolo ... -decision/
Lani

Post by Lani »

Facebook board upholds Trump ban
Updates at the link:
https://www.cnn.com/business/live-news/ ... index.html
Moments ago, Facebook's Oversight Board announced the social media giant can keep blocking former President Trump from using its platform.

But the board also said Facebook must review the decision within six months.

Here's how the board put it:

"Within six months of this decision, Facebook must reexamine the arbitrary penalty it imposed on January 7 and decide the appropriate penalty ... This penalty must be based on the gravity of the violation and the prospect of future harm. It must also be consistent with Facebook's rules for severe violations, which must, in turn, be clear, necessary and proportionate."
Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Ok, I can live with that. We know he's going to keep inciting violence, especially with trump's new blog, and hopefully Facebook makes the same decision in six months.

And, hopefully six months after that, we'll start seeing some indictments tied to his criminality.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”