trump (the former guy, defamer, insurrectionist, and rapist - $83M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Kendra

Re: trump (the former guy)

Post by Kendra »

Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

:clap:
fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left at the portrait of George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney. I am not your lawyer. My posts != legal advice.

Post by fierceredpanda »

Love me some Roy Zimmerman. :dance:
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple. The smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

This is one of my favorites from Roy Zimmerman.

There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

:like:
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

Suranis wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 5:58 pm Says the guy who lost to Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden.
:rotflmao:
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/news/news-vqyebp9w96
Paying close attention to the Wyoming House Primary against loser RINO Liz Cheney. Some highly respected pollsters tell me she's toast in Wyoming after siding with Crazy Nancy Pelosi and supporting the Democrat Impeachment Hoax. And that’s just the beginning! This is a "hot" race with some very interesting candidates running against her. Remember though, in the end we just want ONE CANDIDATE running against Cheney. I'll be meeting with some of her opponents in Bedminster next week and will be making my decision on who to endorse in the next few months. JUST ONE CANDIDATE. Thank you!
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Pathetic.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

For those who missed this one, I put it here because it's explicitly about the effect it will have on TFG.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2021/07 ... trump.html
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Beautiful, listen to those cheers!
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

covfefe wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:23 pm Beautiful, listen to those cheers!
In Tampa FL no less....maybe there is still hope... :daydreaming:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

So sad.. awwww :thumbsup:
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Frater I*I wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:58 pm In Tampa FL no less....maybe there is still hope... :daydreaming:
Tampa proper is pretty sane -- but it's surrounded on three sides by crazy (and the fourth side has the Scientology HQ which I guess counts for crazy as well). :P
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

O'Reilly threatens to sue after media reports 'History Tour' with Trump has low ticket sales
BY CELINE CASTRONUOVO
July 17, 2021 - 03:07 PM EDT

Former Fox News host Bill O’Reilly reportedly threatened to sue a Politico reporter over an article revealing that sales for his “History Tour” with former President Trump were low, citing conversations with venue ticketing officials.

Politico’s Daniel Lippman on Friday reported that tickets for the tour, which has four stops scheduled at locations in Texas and Florida this December, went on sale June 14, though venue officials said sales have so far been slow compared with other events held at the arenas.

For example, a box office employee at Orlando, Fla.'s 20,000-person Amway Center, which will host Trump and O’Reilly on Dec. 12, told Politico, “There’s still a lot of tickets open.”

“We have concerts that are doing a lot better than this,” the employee added, speaking on the condition of anonymity.

The employee said that a Bad Bunny concert scheduled for March at the arena sold out in two days and that tickets for a Dec. 3 Kane Brown concert were almost gone.

Employees at Houston’s Toyota Center, Dallas’s American Airlines Center and Sunrise, Fla.'s BB&T Center all said that a large portion of seats for the Trump-O’Reilly tour remain unsold, with a BB&T box office official telling Politico they expected sales to have been “definitely higher” at this point.

However, Trump and O’Reilly have both pushed back on Politico’s reporting, with Trump spokeswoman Liz Harrington saying in a statement, “The History Tour has already sold over $5 million of tickets, and the excitement and enthusiasm is unlike anything we’ve seen before.”

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/5635 ... mp-has-low
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

and the excitement and enthusiasm is unlike anything we’ve seen before.”
That low, huh?
Hic sunt dracones
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Out of curiosity I looked up the ticket prices. I looked at the Dallas center and it was $106 a pop. But the "best seats" are $306.

https://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0C005AC79AD11C85

So, assuming they are telling the truth of "5 million of tickets sold" (and I'm wondering why she said "Of Tickets" and if there is a lie there.) and the prices are constant across the board (which I am as I'm lazy) that's somewhere in the region of 16000 to 30000 tickets sold. I'm making the assumption in that that most of the tickets would be "best seats" for the 16000.

The American Airlines center in Dallas has between 18,500 and 21,000 seats depending on how they are arranged. So regardless of how you look at it, they haven't even half filled the 3 venues on their tour.
Hic sunt dracones
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

It doesn't matter how many tickets they sell in the months ahead of their appearance. I'm sure the RNC or some PAC will buy the remaining tickets and distribute them for free to the gullible RWNJs. It wouldn't do to have an empty arena.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

MN-Skeptic wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 5:57 pm It doesn't matter how many tickets they sell in the months ahead of their appearance. I'm sure the RNC or some PAC will buy the remaining tickets and distribute them for free to the gullible RWNJs. It wouldn't do to have an empty arena.
One of those Trump PACs that he filled up after the election. Since the "White America Rage" Tour is a for profit performance, its an effective way to take money from the PAC that he can't directly have, and put it in his pocket.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

The Tom Brady bro-lovefest by Trump I never understood. I still don't.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

neonzx wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:42 am The Tom Brady bro-lovefest by Trump I never understood. I still don't.
It's pretty easy. Trump is a guy who sucks up, and punches down. Trump will attach himself to strong people he believes makes trump look strong and powerful by associating with them. Brady is a person who is amazing at a manly style sport so Trump will attach himself becasue he thinks by boeng Bradys friend that means he is manly and tough as well. Trump wants to be friends with people who lifts him to a higher class.

That's why he sucked up to the Queen. Chinese president XI. Putin. North Korea's Kim. Turkeys president. Strong People.

Trump has the ego of someone who wants to cover up how much of a Loser he really is.
Hic sunt dracones
much ado

Post by much ado »

Suranis wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:06 pm
neonzx wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:42 am The Tom Brady bro-lovefest by Trump I never understood. I still don't.
It's pretty easy. Trump is a guy who sucks up, and punches down. Trump will attach himself to strong people he believes makes trump look strong and powerful by associating with them. Brady is a person who is amazing at a manly style sport so Trump will attach himself becasue he thinks by boeng Bradys friend that means he is manly and tough as well. Trump wants to be friends with people who lifts him to a higher class.

That's why he sucked up to the Queen. Chinese president XI. Putin. North Korea's Kim. Turkeys president. Strong People.

Trump has the ego of someone who wants to cover up how much of a Loser he really is.
Yes, exactly. I'd like to see Trump made fun of more often. It's something he really can't stand.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/news/news-nrx5j9rfrg0
Can anybody believe that the Cleveland Indians, a storied and cherished baseball franchise since taking the name in 1915, are changing their name to the Guardians? Such a disgrace, and I guarantee that the people who are most angry about it are the many Indians of our Country. Wouldn’t it be an honor to have a team named the Cleveland Indians, and wouldn’t it be disrespectful to rip that name and logo off of those jerseys? The people of Cleveland cannot be thrilled and I, as a FORMER baseball fan, cannot believe things such as this are happening. A small group of people, with absolutely crazy ideas and policies, is forcing these changes to destroy our culture and heritage. At some point, the people will not take it anymore!
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

What a dipshit. And I doubt anyone from India cares anyway. Native Americans, on the other hand, such as the Cleveland-based American Indian Movement of Ohio, have praised the name change.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”